Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by dani_banana »

aniraKKarina wrote:
Alysia887 wrote:
Amcco191 wrote:That thing on her lip is really lingering and she’s not addressing it. When she was pregnant with Emma it was there and she said “it’s not a cold sore, it’s a cut.” Buuut it frequently reappears and often seems to have a whitehead on it. I don’t know how she’s so comfortable vlogging and taking photos with that thing. She should get it checked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I legit came here hoping in some video I refuse to watch that she addressed what was on her lip. Like how do you not?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 165af7.jpg[/IMG]

I get not wanting to talk about having herpes...

She's disgusting. I mean, herpes can happen to anyone. But her lip is oozing with herpes, her hair is greasy, she's gained so much weight, her skin is bad and the bags under her eyes.

And she does NOTHING that justifies letting herself go like this. Nothing.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk
I believe it’s herpes too. It’s reoccurring in the same spot probably because she doesn’t take care of herself. There’s ways to prevent/minimize outbreaks but this chick is so unhealthy, I’m not surprised she constantly has one.

What’s even more strange is that she obviously reads here. Why hasn’t she done anything to address all these issues with her appearance and health? Does she just not care? Something is off with her.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

dani_banana wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote:
Alysia887 wrote: I legit came here hoping in some video I refuse to watch that she addressed what was on her lip. Like how do you not?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 165af7.jpg[/IMG]

I get not wanting to talk about having herpes...

She's disgusting. I mean, herpes can happen to anyone. But her lip is oozing with herpes, her hair is greasy, she's gained so much weight, her skin is bad and the bags under her eyes.

And she does NOTHING that justifies letting herself go like this. Nothing.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk
I believe it’s herpes too. It’s reoccurring in the same spot probably because she doesn’t take care of herself. There’s ways to prevent/minimize outbreaks but this chick is so unhealthy, I’m not surprised she constantly has one.

What’s even more strange is that she obviously reads here. Why hasn’t she done anything to address all these issues with her appearance and health? Does she just not care? Something is off with her.

If she addressed it then that would be that and she wouldn't be able to get attention from it anymore. Lol
She knows what she's doing by not saying anything about it.
ETA: I do agree there's something off with her though. Aside from being an attention whore.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Last edited by SouthernGal on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

opangatay wrote:You guys think their next baby’s name will be as popular (literally the most popular) as Emma or do you think she’ll suddenly hop on the unique Instagram/YT mom names? Their baby names we love video was a bunch of popular names, which is fine if you like that, but I feel like she’ll go too far in the opposite direction because that’s what’s trendy right now lol. “This is Emma, and this is Valley Minnoux.”

Sorry, Valley Brynn Minnoux* Image

I remember laughing my ass off when during that video, Justin mentioned and name and Rachelle was like, "Ew that's too popular." then picks the number #1 most popular female name for their kid.
Does anyone know why they chose the name Emma?
Is it a family name or something?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PrincessDellaGrazie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessDellaGrazie »

angelmamma wrote:
opangatay wrote:You guys think their next baby’s name will be as popular (literally the most popular) as Emma or do you think she’ll suddenly hop on the unique Instagram/YT mom names? Their baby names we love video was a bunch of popular names, which is fine if you like that, but I feel like she’ll go too far in the opposite direction because that’s what’s trendy right now lol. “This is Emma, and this is Valley Minnoux.”

I remember laughing my ass off when during that video, Justin mentioned and name and Rachelle was like, "Ew that's too popular." then picks the number #1 most popular female name for their kid.

My sister’s name is Emilie (German name, pronounced Amelia) and we call her Emma for short. Emma on its on just sounds kinda plain.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

angelmamma wrote:

I don’t think it’s a family name. I think they said in their name reveal that they both thought of the name separately “on opposite sides of the world” while Justin was deployed and they both brought it up immediately when he got home so they decided that was her name.

They said neither of them had brought up that name ever and Justin wasn’t sure she was going to like it, but how do you not even discuss names that are that popular? Especially for their second girl? That part confused me lol.

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Rachelle clearly isnt listening to her docs about drinking more water cause we start out todays vlog slurping down a huge sugary coffee from starbucks.
Justin yet again lounging and yawning on the couch, yes doing 0 is exsausting.
Pregnancy caused her kidney stones and not drinking enough water, for the millionth time.
Makes a smart ass comment on how old she looks...wonder where she got that from???
And emmas photoshoot, wasting money when isnt rachelle a photographer?? But theres something special having someone else do it. Ugh
Yes rachelle, you do look old. 1 year ago to today, youve look like youve aged 20 years. Those bags and crows feet are screaming for some Oil of Olay. Maybe look at yourself in all the photos you take. And justins right behind you with the wrinkles.
victoriaholliday6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by victoriaholliday6 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 56fe0d.jpg[/IMG]
This McDonald’s toy looks better than Justin’s tattoo Image

victoriaholliday6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by victoriaholliday6 »

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Rash: "But I'm a TeAcHeR"

Also Rash: Can't spell sentence correctly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rawpumpkin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rawpumpkin »

Justina in a nutshell:
Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 4.50.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 5.00.25 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

rawpumpkin wrote:Justina in a nutshell:
Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 4.50.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 5.00.25 PM.png
I literally want to smack him upside the head. GET A JOB.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Also, someone said something about that stupid ass drone footage and now there's different one. Lol HI RASH![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 8591aa.jpg[/IMG]

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Rachelle I know for a fact you read her you stupid bitch! Next time you want to steal about kidney stones at least make sure you look up what you stole. Your stones are not hereditary and calcium stones are dietary so next time understand the difference. Since you were too dumb to understand your dr stop eating salt you know Chick-fil-A like Keren Keren swan, drink 12 glasses of water a day lying bitch if you drank the 3 things kick ass bottle hospital and flask you would be over a gallon a day which means you would 4 plus cups over. Stop drink coffee and put the sugar down also being a lazy fat ass causes them here are some guide lines. Stop saying drs are dumb and told you nothing because you don’t like what they said. Your STONES ARE FROM A SHITTY FAST FOOD AND FROZEN MEAL DIET! If you want to know more just message me so your fucking lies match! Also these things are why you look like a 70 year old sundries tomato.

drink at least twelve glasses of water daily.
drink citrus juices, such as orange juice.
eat a calcium-rich food at each meal, at least three times a day.
limit your intake of animal protein.
eat less salt, added sugar, and products containing high fructose corn syrup.
Eating less salt helps keep urine calcium levels lower. The lower the urine calcium, the lower the risk of developing kidney stones.

To reduce your sodium intake, read food labels carefully.

Foods notorious for being high in sodium include:

processed foods, such as chips and crackers
canned soups
canned vegetables
lunch meat
condiments
foods that contain monosodium glutamate
foods that contain sodium nitrate
foods that contain sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
To flavor foods without using salt, try fresh herbs or a salt-free, herbal seasoning blend.
Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

What bank anywhere in the world would give these loafers a home loan? How much money do they spend every month on Starbucks??? She went out for coffee because they are going to have a busy day. So? How long does it take to put a pod in the Keurig and make a cup of coffee?? Not only do they waste money at Starbucks....there was gas driving there and back. These are young people and they are appallingly lazy. Self absorbed and self centered. The height of Justin's day is playing video games. At the age of 24 they think they're entitled to the house of their dreams...they haven't earned it. I hope they are reading this..I really do. This YouTube bullshit won't last forever. Good luck....they are going to need it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Jupiter wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:37 pm What bank anywhere in the world would give these loafers a home loan? How much money do they spend every month on Starbucks??? She went out for coffee because they are going to have a busy day. So? How long does it take to put a pod in the Keurig and make a cup of coffee?? Not only do they waste money at Starbucks....there was gas driving there and back. These are young people and they are appallingly lazy. Self absorbed and self centered. The height of Justin's day is playing video games. At the age of 24 they think they're entitled to the house of their dreams...they haven't earned it. I hope they are reading this..I really do. This YouTube bullshit won't last forever. Good luck....they are going to need it.

I saw some of his twitch he gets up at 2 and said that was early. And asking for donations to support him playing the game! These lazy lying bums make me sick. It takes 1 day to get pre approved and not a word about it they didn’t get a loan or they would be bragging.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

I know some people like to talk shit about Emma for whatever reason but I really enjoyed watching her in today’s vlog. Even though her parents are nutso she really seems like a happy baby who laughs a lot.
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Does she not feed Emma as soon as she wakes up? She said they had to go to swim classes in less than an hour and she just took her downstairs and started playing with her. My babies were always starving when they woke up. And it drives me crazy how she is always pulling her up by her arm! She is going to pull her arm out of the socket!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:
Jupiter wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:37 pm What bank anywhere in the world would give these loafers a home loan? How much money do they spend every month on Starbucks??? She went out for coffee because they are going to have a busy day. So? How long does it take to put a pod in the Keurig and make a cup of coffee?? Not only do they waste money at Starbucks....there was gas driving there and back. These are young people and they are appallingly lazy. Self absorbed and self centered. The height of Justin's day is playing video games. At the age of 24 they think they're entitled to the house of their dreams...they haven't earned it. I hope they are reading this..I really do. This YouTube bullshit won't last forever. Good luck....they are going to need it.

I saw some of his twitch he gets up at 2 and said that was early. And asking for donations to support him playing the game! These lazy lying bums make me sick. It takes 1 day to get pre approved and not a word about it they didn’t get a loan or they would be bragging.
The only audience he’s going to attract on Twitch are his wife’s minions. There are so many people trying to make money from Twitch, it takes more than playing a 3-hour block in the dead of night. I doubt he has any outstanding gaming talents to show off. Seriously, he needs to cut the Twitch, sleep normally, and get ANY job he can. Doesn’t matter what it is, it’ll be more money than he’s making now. These two need to work, learn the value of a hard day’s pay. I feel like I’m talking to an 18-year old, it’s sad.

Or if Rash is set on social media, do things to better yourself. Everything she does is selfish, she only begs for sponsorships that benefit her wants for Emma and herself, whether it’s specific furniture or ugly, overpriced clothes. Be an advocate, set up a charity or partner up with other loss or fertility moms on Youtube. Instead, she’s happy posting 10:00 (the minimum to get Ad revenue) videos everyday of their mundane existence. That isn’t going to last forever. These two are the laziest 20-somethings, with a child, that I’ve ever seen.

Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

Would someone please explain to me what "Twitch" is???

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Jupiter wrote:Would someone please explain to me what "Twitch" is???

i
I think originally it was an app for streaming video games. It’s similar to gamers that post “Let’s play” videos on Youtube, where they will play a full game in a bunch of episodes. Twitch took it a step further and offered live streaming. For some reason, people like watching other people play games (I’m guilty of watching it occasionally).

To get a solid following, you need to keep at it for weeks/months and be consistent. People who have Amazon Prime are able to sponsor one Twitch streamer for free every month, or you can donate monetarily by purchasing a subscription or buying “bits” which you can distribute to gamers you like to watch. Justin is absolutely leeching off Rash’s fanbase, I can see him scoring maybe 20-30 free subs from Amazon Prime members that watch Rash. Nowadays there are people who don’t play games that use the service to stream fan chats and other junk. Hopefully Justin isn’t doing that, sitting there shirtless and holding Q&As about himself and Rash.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”