Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

It was a hot topic for a minute but most people thought it was fake. If you look at the most recent pic on twitter, you can see where he “liked” someone’s message from his personal account.

Also, some girl is making fun of “his wife” aka Rash for having a cadaver dog nose hahahahah

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

pitbullmommy wrote:Justin has went absolutely psycho on his old side chick. Check out the twitter @ShesAlyingWh0re before he deletes it.

I’m gonna say it’s all fake. But I’ve taken a screen recording of all the tweets just to be safe Image haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

I don’t believe for a second that it’s fake. Of course they are all going to deny it to look like the perfect Christian couple. I am one who stuck around and followed the side chicks twitter account ever since it was mentioned in here. I unfollowed her a few months ago but still creep to see if there’s anything juicy, and for years(???) there’s been nothing but now this. It just doesn’t make sense to me why it would be fake because her account is private and his is a burner account so nobody could find out unless they really went digging. Idk though!

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

See how the heart and profile pic icons underneath the message appear slightly more to the left compared to a screenshot of one of my messages? (I blacked out my pic)

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8e65d2.jpg[/IMG]

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

pitbullmommy wrote:I don’t believe for a second that it’s fake. Of course they are all going to deny it to look like the perfect Christian couple. I am one who stuck around and followed the side chicks twitter account ever since it was mentioned in here. I unfollowed her a few months ago but still creep to see if there’s anything juicy, and for years(???) there’s been nothing but now this. It just doesn’t make sense to me why it would be fake because her account is private and his is a burner account so nobody could find out unless they really went digging. Idk though!

Oh I don’t doubt that the cheating happened... I just think somebody is trolling them with the tweets.

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

It doesn’t make sense why it would be faked though. Especially since her account is private but who knows. I had a feeling people here wouldn’t believe it since they didn’t last time, but honestly I’ve had a gut feeling it was real all along. Hence why I check her account here and there haha!

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Bundy wrote:
pitbullmommy wrote:I don’t believe for a second that it’s fake. Of course they are all going to deny it to look like the perfect Christian couple. I am one who stuck around and followed the side chicks twitter account ever since it was mentioned in here. I unfollowed her a few months ago but still creep to see if there’s anything juicy, and for years(???) there’s been nothing but now this. It just doesn’t make sense to me why it would be fake because her account is private and his is a burner account so nobody could find out unless they really went digging. Idk though!

Oh I don’t doubt that the cheating happened... I just think somebody is trolling them with the tweets.

Oh, I see! Anything is possible!

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Bundy wrote:

Actually that would make sense. I don’t know why he’d still be attacking her years later. You might have something here!

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Im lost, i cant see anything odd on that twitter, anyone have screenshots?

Unread post by Guest »

pitbullmommy wrote:
Bundy wrote:

Oh, I see! Anything is possible!

i didnt see that screenshot with his icon anywhere on that page! is it shopped?

im also one of the few that follows her. she's a real girl (theres videos of her talking, photos with friends, she posts pics of her food and animals and stuff) but that account harassing her could be anyone. i dont see any sign proving it was Justin.

also the girl is married and pregnant. she doesn't mention him at all and i dont see any prove that she knows these people exist. her followers seem like real people as well and she's interacted with them.

we should be careful about what we "assume" because this platform has a lot of people reading. you guys could be sending people to a girl that isnt tied to rach and justin. if it is true i dont think she'd tell us or make it easy for us to prove this for obvious reasons.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Britxo wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 216198.jpg[/IMG]

Surprise surprise she’s at Starbucks again!!!

I love how she'd rather have the trash can in the picture over Justin! Poor guy! Can't catch a break.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Tina9900 wrote:
Britxo wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... ee8c62.jpg[/IMG]

Ah yes, teaching Emma to be a fatass just like her father. Good going Justin ImageImage

Why does everything that is their favorite have to be her favorite? Can't she be her own person and decide what she wants her favorites to be?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She's so dumb. And cake pops are what Keren gives her kids all the time so of course Emma has to have them too.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

gossipdottir
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossipdottir »

Bundy wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:47 pm
pitbullmommy wrote:Justin has went absolutely psycho on his old side chick. Check out the twitter @ShesAlyingWh0re before he deletes it.

I’m gonna say it’s all fake. But I’ve taken a screen recording of all the tweets just to be safe Image haha

Share please, cause it’s all already gone..

Unread post by Guest »

lavenderlove wrote:

I love how she'd rather have the trash can in the picture over Justin! Poor guy! Can't catch a break.

next we're going to see her buying out all the cake pops from starbucks for emma's birthday because they're her FaVOrITe. just like the lion king...i wonder if justin will get a cake pop tattooed next

Unread post by Guest »

gossipdottir wrote:
Bundy wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:47 pm

Share please, cause it’s all already gone..
he deleted the entire account the second someone found it. it doesn't exist anymore

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

I also followed the supposed “side chick” on twitter, I was genuinely intrigued until she deleted me and made her twitter private. She used to answer questions on askfm and most questions were about Justin. She stopped talking about him because too many people started following her. Her photos seem fake to me, she claims to be a twin and shows pics with her but then all of a sudden she’ll change her profile pic and it’s quite clearly the “twin” and not her. And her friend “Rachel” also seems fake. Her twitter only consists of replies to this side chick. It’s just seems like a big joke that got out of hand. There was never any proof, just photoshopped screenshots of messages.

Unread post by Guest »

Bundy wrote:I also followed the supposed “side chick” on twitter, I was genuinely intrigued until she deleted me and made her twitter private. She used to answer questions on askfm and most questions were about Justin. She stopped talking about him because too many people started following her. Her photos seem fake to me, she claims to be a twin and shows pics with her but then all of a sudden she’ll change her profile pic and it’s quite clearly the “twin” and not her. And her friend “Rachel” also seems fake. Her twitter only consists of replies to this side chick. It’s just seems like a big joke that got out of hand. There was never any proof, just photoshopped screenshots of messages.

i followed her to but she removed me a few minutes ago Image the account currently looks real, she has photos of friends, her kids, videos of her talking, food, cats just normal stuff. she never posts anything about him but she doesn't seem interested in being found or share what she knows if she knows anything at all. it's a dead end and boring topic. i will say the photo is her and not her twin. i think that's some old photo with her current boyfriend shes brunette in her vlogs

Unread post by Guest »

lavenderlove wrote:

they're already feeding their kid garbage. pretty soon she'll be able to give her mom her very own kidney stone necklace for mothers day. Image

this is the time in emma's life where they can really get her hooked on fruits and vegetables but yeah teach ur kid to prefer processed sugar/corn starch before all her teeth even come in.

pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Agree with above. Eat shitty all you want, I mean its you who will start to develop all sorts of health problems and get fat, but why subject your child to your unhealthy habits?! Actually, as is confirmed by doctors, kids before age 2 should not have ANY sugar at all.

I just know they are the type of parents who will give treats as rewards for every little thing, and shove candy down her mouth just to keep her occupied/quiet when she is a toddler. Way to set your kid up for obesity and all sorts of health issues. Crazy to see how many people nowadays are still very much blind to just how damaging and toxic sugar is to our body.
Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

Funny that Keren gives her kids those cake pops all the time, so because her idol does it Rachelle thinks it’s a good idea. Emma is a baby and would be just as happy with a piece of fruit while her fat parents eat their cake pops. My son is a few months older than Emma and hasn’t had a drop of refined sugar yet. Why expose your baby to that before they even know what it is?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”