Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Ld5 wrote:Holy hell... anything BUT pretty...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 1746c8.png[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I find it hilarious that he is pursuing this twitch lifestyle. Sorry hun, nobody is going to watch it and you are not going to get famous/make money. Try getting off your ass one day, put the ice cream down and get a job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

[quote=Baz1_ post_id=1452813 time=1564759755 user_id=31069]
[quote=Tina9900 post_id=1452782 time=1564756237 user_id=33945]
[quote="Sabrina_the_cat1990"]So it’s been almost what a week or so since they sent in their “preapproval” work into the realtor. It shouldn’t take that long to get an pre-approval if you have stable income and everything requested. Ours took just a few hours back in 2016. My guess is that they got denied for the amount they wanted. [/quote]She said in the last video they got approved. I don't understand how.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[/quote]

She said they got approved, but she didn’t say they got approved for the amount they wanted. Then I believe she went on to say that they’re looking out for a house in their price range in a specific area, but the houses can be expensive there. (This is based off my memory from watching a few days ago). And then she said something about how they had seen a house but it was way out of their price range.

My guess is they got approved for waaay less than they were hoping for. Judging by what my husband and I got approved for (I stay home, he makes good money) there’s no way she got approved for more than 250k. And that’s being generous.
[/quote]

Gotcha, thank you !! I haven’t watched their vlogs this week. I wonder how pissed they were when they got a way lower number than expected. Serves them right.
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

[quote=pitbullmommy post_id=1452945 time=1564772829 user_id=27824]
[quote="Ld5"]Holy hell... anything BUT pretty...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 1746c8.png[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I find it hilarious that he is pursuing this twitch lifestyle. Sorry hun, nobody is going to watch it and you are not going to get famous/make money. Try getting off your ass one day, put the ice cream down and get a job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[/quote]
He could spend that time working on the lawn, cleaning the house, or working at a damn part time job. Also, holy shit his lips are crusty. It looks like he put concealer on them. Justina- Spend one fucking dollar and get your crusty ass lips some chapstick.
Jeez. Lazy Mofo.
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

I talked to someone over at a model home today. She is a photographer for last 2 years and husband was in army 4 years but is out now due to a heart issue. She said because of her job being newer and him on disability using VA loan they could only get about 200k they decided to get a model with an in law suite so her mom could move in and they could get more house. They had 50 saved to put down. She was talking about how grateful she was they could get in a place and much stuff they cut the last 4 years to save for this. There is no way Rachelle got more than them with Justine laying around and her making very little money from YT and that income shrinking because of views. Rachelle will make up a story about they are unsure if she can live without her mom, the perfect house can’t be found, they found the house but a wildfire burned it down( emotional Emma almost died), or she will quilt her mom to take out a loan to help them. She danced around the loan too much and once she said the realtor had her on a podcast I think it is all fake and he played along hope she would name drop so he gets new listeners in hopes of making sales. I bet Rachelle forgot to tell him her fans are 11 and 20 years away from owning a home.
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

In today’s blog, Rash announces that she’s getting a wart. Justin says “let’s burn it off. I’m getting one too” WHY ARE THESE PEOPOE SO GROSS??

also worth noting, Rachelle says she wishes just one of them could take Emma to swimming lessons but it’s too far. Umm what??! That doesn’t make sense.

Oh and it turns out that just maybe they can’t afford their dream home. Shocking. Maybe get a job? That would probably improve your chances. What ever happened to that pyramid saving thing Rachelle?

rawpumpkin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rawpumpkin »

Well, well, well... "We're never going to find a home".. They JUST announced the got 'pre-approved'...No mention of needing a PoOl now, just a big backyard is all Rash needs. They are all over the damn place with this house BS, I don't believe a word that comes out of her herpes-riddled mouth. 3 weeks ago "We found our dream home!" (in texas), a few days ago they had "just narrowed down the neighborhood" they now want. This is just laughable at this point. Either they never actually got pre-approved or the amount they got pre-approved for will NOT get them their DrEaM hOmE, let alone a 'starter' home in CA.

This bitch can NEVER be wrong. Always has to have the last word. That is the face of absolute disgust:
Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 2.40.08 PM.png
Matching warts :barf: They're so vile:
Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 2.44.57 PM.png
Emma would like you to kindly f*ck off. stop man-handling your baby, she is trying to escape your grip half the time:
Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 2.52.42 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

4 ads on the newest video. They don’t usually do that many do they,
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Clean your fucking floors, Rachelle.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... c3ad0e.jpg[/IMG]

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Britxo »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 2475ed.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 1ffd8d.jpg[/IMG]

Spotted: Justin sleeping on the couch being a fat a—instead of being a man and getting a job to provide for his family

Lazyyyyy
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Britxo wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:43 pm

Spotted: Justin sleeping on the couch being a fat a—instead of being a man and getting a job to provide for his family

Lazyyyyy
Looking for who?! Is that Justin on the couch? Why tf are his shorts so short?! Or am I looking at it wrong lmao

*Had to delete original photos...
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

The latest vlog is so cringeworthy.
-Rachelle brags that Emma walks 95% of the time and “she never sees Emma crawl anymore.” Emma then proceeds to crawl right in front of her— go Emma!! 😂
-Justin says that looking at houses is “EmOtiOnAlLy tOlLiNg”...Yes, it must be emotionally tolling to be so damn arrogant and think you can afford a 500k house and call out dem haterzzzz when they remind you that you can’t.. only to be preapproved for a 250k house at best.
-I got 5 fing ads on this video. Their income is super stable.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

hscheer10 wrote:

Lazyyyyy
Looking for who?! Is that Justin on the couch? Why tf are his shorts so short?! Or am I looking at it wrong lmao

It looks like Rachelle to me

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

I can’t wait until Emma is fully mobile. She is going to destroy all their “pretty decorations”!

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

Whoa, and did y’all see...Emma was actually wearing cute girly clothes?!?!

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Ld5 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:21 pm
hscheer10 wrote:

Lazyyyyy

It looks like Rachelle to me

Oh it must've been from Justin's insta cuz yeah that does look like Rash. Regardless they're both lazy pieces of crap.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

AliCat91 wrote:Clean your fucking floors, Rachelle.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... c3ad0e.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t understand what is so hard to hire someone to clean that grout. My sister just had hers professionally done.

The house stuff is getting funny. They clearly have not been to the bank. I will laugh one day when they put a offer in and then can’t get approved for that much.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

She was trying soooo hard to not flat out say they weren’t preapproved for what they were hoping for. She just kept beating around the bush and saying they have all these big ideas like a yard and pool “and we can’t have all of them obviously” ... no it’s not obvious because you were just gushing about all these giant houses with exactly that for 500k, so tell us why Rash Surely plenty of houses in CA have a big yard and a pool so why can’t you

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

I bet the reason that “they’ll never find a home” is because they found out the VA loan has a maximum borrow amount regardless of how much money you make. I know she said she doesn’t want to use the VA loan but I doubt they have enough for a down payment.

The reason she won’t pull the trigger on Texas is probably because the VA maximum is much lower there. It varies per state and takes into account the cost of living.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Wtf. Why can’t just one of them take Emma to her swim lessons? Because it’s too far away?

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

JustWannaGossip wrote:Wtf. Why can’t just one of them take Emma to her swim lessons? Because it’s too far away?

That part made zero sense to me but then I remembered it was rash that said it and in her mind she probably thinks they both have to go just in case something happens. Either because ya know, she's a mom with anxiety, orrrrrrr content.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”