Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:04 am So many things wrong with this situation. I wish I could eat multiple crepes for days and consider that clean eating. They are so dumb. Next, I couldn't take it how much she was comparing this surgery to last surgery. Last surgery was obviously a toxic situation, like mentioned above, she was taking it out on her subscribers if they even brought that up to her. She kept saying how good she felt and I think this is just gonna make her want more surgery because its "easy" aka easier than last time. This is definitely not the end of her surgeries.
She must have been eating REALLY unhealthy if her current diet is "clean eating." Mexican food, multiple trips to get multiple crepes, ice cream, macarons and who knows what else. There was also a large Cheesecake Factory takeout bag by their trashcan in their room. Sure, they were staying in a hotel, but there are WAY healthier takeout/delivery options—especially in LA.

Not only were they eating junk, but Bonnie was sleeping or in bed most of the time. I really don't think Bonnie is healthier now. Her doctors are probably just more strict about her meds this time. Or, maybe a tummy tuck is just less painful than full-body lipo.

Did they opt out of maid service? Their room was full of trash. Mainly old food containers. Gross. That room probably smelled nasty AF!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

angelfire89 wrote:Since someone mentioned the “macaroons.” Bonnie didn’t buy a single macaroon, in fact she’s probably never had a macaroon (which are amazing btw if you like coconut.)

What she bought and ate and has bought almost every time before are MACARONS. One is coconut based and one is made with almond flower. Macaroons are easy to make, macarons take a lot of practice (try guys tried it, some other youtubers tried it, it’s not easy.)

Basically it’s a pet peeve (mack -ah- ROHN) vs (mack-ah- RUNE.) I know a lot of people still make the mistake but it annoys me. Just another example of Griffiths ignorance.
I was wondering about that. I didn't watch so I didn't feel it was my place to say anything. But yeah. Willful ignorance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Does Joel always have to have permission to mow the lawn? Has he always been this way or did she emasculate him when she became the breadwinner?
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Well, he is her nursemaid...
I guess he’ll be sleeping on the couch for weeks again like last time.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:Does Joel always have to have permission to mow the lawn? Has he always been this way or did she emasculate him when she became the breadwinner?
If Joel is like most men, it’s possible he probably can’t do two things at once. Meaning he can’t watch the kids and mow the lawn. Maybe this was why he asked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ba1006 wrote:Does Joel always have to have permission to mow the lawn? Has he always been this way or did she emasculate him when she became the breadwinner?
If Joel is like most men, it’s possible he probably can’t do two things at once. Meaning he can’t watch the kids and mow the lawn. Maybe this was why he asked?

But those kids are often left to their own devices. Or he could just lock Lincoln in his room...

Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

angelfire89 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:40 pm Since someone mentioned the “macaroons.” Bonnie didn’t buy a single macaroon, in fact she’s probably never had a macaroon (which are amazing btw if you like coconut.)

What she bought and ate and has bought almost every time before are MACARONS. One is coconut based and one is made with almond flower. Macaroons are easy to make, macarons take a lot of practice (try guys tried it, some other youtubers tried it, it’s not easy.)

Basically it’s a pet peeve (mack -ah- ROHN) vs (mack-ah- RUNE.) I know a lot of people still make the mistake but it annoys me. Just another example of Griffiths ignorance.
Just saying...The way the French chef said it in the try guys video sounded like -roon not -rohn. Gabbie and Zach pointed it out. 🤷‍♀️
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

So in the newest video Joel talks about how they did her hernia surgery with the chin and that they just went through her belly button. I have had that done and it's a in and out surgery and pretty quick recovery and you do NOT need major pain pills for very long at all. I will admit I haven't had my chin done but have had bone spurs removed, one on my knee and one on my foot which I think would be worse than your chin since you don't walk on it. lol But she is putting on this bravado, we all know she had a much more complicated surgery the last time and this is beans in comparison.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Just looked at her IG story... what’s going on with her mouth, teeth and chin? Is that from the swelling? Wow she looks horrible

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

shortstop wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:40 pm Would anyone recommend watching Now and Then for a 10 year old?? I would recommend It takes Two if I would have responded.
I was someone who recommended Now and Then. I watched it young with my older sister and it’s still one of my favorite movies to date. It teaches important female lessons without being raunchy or inappropriate.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

jmoysa wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:35 pm Just looked at her IG story... what’s going on with her mouth, teeth and chin? Is that from the swelling? Wow she looks horrible

It’s super odd. I’m sure she’s extremely swollen, and will be for a little while, but her talking is odd to me... I had reconstructive jaw surgery after a fall in 2011 and I didn’t talk like that with a hairline fracture. Think part of it is that she feeds off the attention.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

shortstop wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:40 pm Would anyone recommend watching Now and Then for a 10 year old?? I would recommend It takes Two if I would have responded.
I watched Now and Then at around 10, I loved it and still do! I also loved and love It Takes Two.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

queenc13 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:00 pm
jmoysa wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:35 pm Just looked at her IG story... what’s going on with her mouth, teeth and chin? Is that from the swelling? Wow she looks horrible

It’s super odd. I’m sure she’s extremely swollen, and will be for a little while, but her talking is odd to me... I had reconstructive jaw surgery after a fall in 2011 and I didn’t talk like that with a hairline fracture. Think part of it is that she feeds off the attention.
My mom had her jaw broken at and a cyst removed and she didn't talk like that either...it is weird....
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

She keeps saying she is doing so much better but yet she acts just as weird as she did last time....
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

GGF1987 wrote:
queenc13 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:00 pm

My mom had her jaw broken at and a cyst removed and she didn't talk like that either...it is weird....
I had my jaw broken in five places! Well, technically probably cut/sawed. 8 years of Braces just didn’t cut it for me. I don’t really remember having any type of speech impediment but I also had my jaw wired shut for like 5-6 weeks and then a few weeks with tight rubber bands. I probably didn’t have any swelling by the time I could move my mouth normally :)

I would agree that she’s probably doing it for attention. And cuz “Joel thinks it’s cute.”
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:30 pm

Watch the kids? haha - that's a good one!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:30 pm

Watch the kids? haha - that's a good one!
Especially Joel these days. Forget Lady- he's Bonnie's lap dog. He may have stood up to her in the past, but we haven't seen much evidence of it lately. And you know Bonnie expects to be waited on hand and foot while she is recovering.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Joel is a shit dad, just as Bonnie is a shit mom. Maybe Bonnie bosses him around and expects him to wait on her, but he is the one choosing her over his own kids. Plus I still don’t buy that. I think he had plenty of freedom, he just chooses not to use it on his kids. When he does have free time he uses yard work and projects to avoid actually doing things with the kids. Lincoln will never even know the dad that Cody and Boston has when they were littler.

Joel is a loser now. We can acknowledge this and be critical of him without having to victimize him to keep the criticism on Bonnie.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Joel is a shit dad, just as Bonnie is a shit mom. Maybe Bonnie bosses him around and expects him to wait on her, but he is the one choosing her over his own kids. Plus I still don’t buy that. I think he had plenty of freedom, he just chooses not to use it on his kids. When he does have free time he uses yard work and projects to avoid actually doing things with the kids. Lincoln will never even know the dad that Cody and Boston has when they were littler.

Joel is a loser now. We can acknowledge this and be critical of him without having to victimize him to keep the criticism on Bonnie.

I worded it badly. I didn't mean to be victimizing him. He _chooses_ Bonnie over the kids, like you said. I mean, I get that you need to value your relationship with your spouse and make a space for it, but they take it to a whole new level.

Whatsthetea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whatsthetea »

She’s looped on meds.I used to be addicted to opiates myself due to a prescription I was given for my back.Its easy to justify it because it’s from a doctor.So it’s legit— ;) Not being a “hater”.Once you’ve been in a situation like that you can spot it a mile away.Slurred speech,dilated pupils,light as air attitude.
I used to think it made me more outgoing and fun to be around.She needs to stop ASAP or she will get to the point where she no longer remembers the before Bonnie and her new normal will be what she is now.Everyone will remember the old Bonnie but she won’t.
Also,seeing her most recent stories,the look on her little boys face when he asked her to put some makeup on and fix her hair...he just wants normal mommy back.
She has to ask herself what’s more important and take the lowest dose necessary or none at all.
8-)

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”