Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Britxo »

Oops, got it wrong, yall were right it was Justin’s insta and that was trash. I don’t normally look to see who posts I just assume it’s trash 95% of the time !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

SouthernGal wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:Wtf. Why can’t just one of them take Emma to her swim lessons? Because it’s too far away?

That part made zero sense to me but then I remembered it was rash that said it and in her mind she probably thinks they both have to go just in case something happens. Either because ya know, she's a mom with anxiety, orrrrrrr content.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

It’s too far away because then Rachelle can’t keep tabs on Justin during that time. Whether he’s at home or taking Emma solo, she can’t handle that.

adoriblay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by adoriblay »

JustWannaGossip wrote:Wtf. Why can’t just one of them take Emma to her swim lessons? Because it’s too far away?

Was it just me or did it seem like she realized that didn’t make any sense as she was saying it and kind of dropped it? lol.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

These people are insufferable. The disgust she has towards Justin in this one was especially cringe worthy. She is one gigantic bitch to him, and he needs to grow some serious balls. Talking to him like a child about the flip flips "well sorry. I guess you can't go in the water. Sorry."

I now get why she always talks about ALLLL the kids she's going to have....it's because she considers Justin as one of her kids. She already has 2, so she only needs 2 more, right?

And you could tell she got annoyed with him when he said "the price is pretty high for what we're looking for" and she quickly cut him off, moved the camera off of him and said "for what it's WORTH it's pretty high". Bet he got an ear full when the camera turned off. She can't be having anyone know they're not.....RICH!!!! I can't stand her. Rash you're not fooling anyone. We can see right through you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

RIP Justin. He had a ROUGH day!!!! Maybe he needs another nap. And some ice cream. Poor baby. ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 034139.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 51f026.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8ea440.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8f0f0e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 953f3a.jpg[/IMG]

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

lavenderlove wrote:RIP Justin. He had a ROUGH day!!!! Maybe he needs another nap. And some ice cream. Poor baby. ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 034139.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 51f026.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8ea440.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8f0f0e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 953f3a.jpg[/IMG]

Literally so over the top. Lol
That happens to me and my husband AT LEAST 6 times a day. Does it hurt? Like a mother. Do I cry? No. Lol

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

lavenderlove wrote:These people are insufferable. The disgust she has towards Justin in this one was especially cringe worthy. She is one gigantic bitch to him, and he needs to grow some serious balls. Talking to him like a child about the flip flips "well sorry. I guess you can't go in the water. Sorry."

I now get why she always talks about ALLLL the kids she's going to have....it's because she considers Justin as one of her kids. She already has 2, so she only needs 2 more, right?

And you could tell she got annoyed with him when he said "the price is pretty high for what we're looking for" and she quickly cut him off, moved the camera off of him and said "for what it's WORTH it's pretty high". Bet he got an ear full when the camera turned off. She can't be having anyone know they're not.....RICH!!!! Image I can't stand her. Rash you're not fooling anyone. We can see right through you.

I thought the exact same thing when justin said it was too expensive for them. She gave him the nastiest look. She's such a bitch. They 100% didn't get preapproved for what they were hoping. That's the real reason why they can't find a house.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

So filthy

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 1617f9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 31563c.jpg[/IMG]

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

dani_banana wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:16 pm So filthy

It takes 2 gallons of bleach or peroxide if you don’t use bleach, a scrub brush and a few hours to clean grout. I have 2500sqft of tile and it gets it every 2-4 months. It takes me maybe 3 hours with breaks, changing water, and then mopping floors. Of course i steam and mop my tile everyday altering. They are so nasty and lazy. I can’t even imagine the carpets after the piss, the dirty and just all they gross ways. I have pets and have never had a floor look like that🤮🤢
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/quote]Literally so over the top. Lol
That happens to me and my husband AT LEAST 6 times a day. Does it hurt? Like a mother. Do I cry? No. Lol

[/quote]

Way over the top. I foster for emergency cases and we had a baby for 2 weeks about Emma’s age. He kicked my husband in the balls several times while we were drying him after a bath yes he reacted and took several deep breaths but he wasn’t on the floor like stupid Justine. I have been head butted, my eyes poked with sharp little baby nails and nog acted like him. He is such a pus. No wonder Rachelle wears the pants. Could you imagine him as your backup in war.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

1:25 mark

"This pill which helps with immidately helping the itching from stopping"

She's so dumb it's not even funny anymore. She doesn't even notice things like this when editing.

And did they just randomly talk about having warts? Rachelle on her leg and Justin on his arm. How you just get warts on your arms and legs? And why would you talk about in a vlog. That's so bizarre to me.
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

The least she could do is get a few new rugs if she insists on keeping the floors that filthy..I swear the rugs are actually as disgusting as the floors to be honest

gossipdottir
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossipdottir »

she hates him, she doesn't even want to be touched by him. I mean if it's really so hot, why is the ventilator off? :busted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Oma66 wrote:What ever happened to “we don’t use credit cards, we only spend what we have in hand”???[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... c5d2ca.jpg[/IMG]

That actually looks like a NavyFed ATM card. Military spouse here ImageImage

It's actually looks like a Wells Fargo Visa debit card.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaylla »

gossipdottir wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:01 am she hates him, she doesn't even want to be touched by him. I mean if it's really so hot, why is the ventilator off? :busted:

Lol I went back and watched that. She actually took his hand off of her. She couldn't even make it through the video they were making with him touching her.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Jaylla wrote:
gossipdottir wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:01 am she hates him, she doesn't even want to be touched by him. I mean if it's really so hot, why is the ventilator off? :busted:

Lol I went back and watched that. She actually took his hand off of her. She couldn't even make it through the video they were making with him touching her.
Wow. Such #couplesgoals you guys.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
Jaylla wrote:

Wow. Such #couplesgoals you guys.

Hahaha! I had to go back and watch the part where she took his hand off of her! I missed it the first time. Image But then she's CONSTANTLY pushing his face away. She always does that to him. So annoying. I don't know how he puts up with that. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 52320f.jpg[/IMG]

chubbybunny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chubbybunny »

in the latest video she announces that its "almost time to be pregnant again" (her words not mine) by smacking her belly violently with her man hands like she does everything else.

mom of the year.
Mandapanda7890
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mandapanda7890 »

So awkward she tried to like sit on Justin’s sisters lap to look all cute at the end and his sister just looked uncomfortable and pushed her off saying “you’re on my leg”

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”