Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Whatsthetea wrote:She’s looped on meds.I used to be addicted to opiates myself due to a prescription I was given for my back.Its easy to justify it because it’s from a doctor.So it’s legit— ;) Not being a “hater”.Once you’ve been in a situation like that you can spot it a mile away.Slurred speech,dilated pupils,light as air attitude.
I used to think it made me more outgoing and fun to be around.She needs to stop ASAP or she will get to the point where she no longer remembers the before Bonnie and her new normal will be what she is now.Everyone will remember the old Bonnie but she won’t.
Also,seeing her most recent stories,the look on her little boys face when he asked her to put some makeup on and fix her hair...he just wants normal mommy back.
She has to ask herself what’s more important and take the lowest dose necessary or none at all.
I agree. The weird way she’s talking is clearly because of the meds. It’s not something she’s just doing for attention. She probably doesn’t even realize she’s doing anything differently. Bet she thinks she’s doing a great job faking being normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:29 am
Whatsthetea wrote:She’s looped on meds.I used to be addicted to opiates myself due to a prescription I was given for my back.Its easy to justify it because it’s from a doctor.So it’s legit— ;) Not being a “hater”.Once you’ve been in a situation like that you can spot it a mile away.Slurred speech,dilated pupils,light as air attitude.
I used to think it made me more outgoing and fun to be around.She needs to stop ASAP or she will get to the point where she no longer remembers the before Bonnie and her new normal will be what she is now.Everyone will remember the old Bonnie but she won’t.
Also,seeing her most recent stories,the look on her little boys face when he asked her to put some makeup on and fix her hair...he just wants normal mommy back.
She has to ask herself what’s more important and take the lowest dose necessary or none at all.
I agree. The weird way she’s talking is clearly because of the meds. It’s not something she’s just doing for attention. She probably doesn’t even realize she’s doing anything differently. Bet she thinks she’s doing a great job faking being normal.

My first thought watching this Instagram Story is she shouldn't be driving her child to a party. I would think she would be at the "none at all"
recovery phase since surgery was almost two weeks ago. I agree, I don't thinks she realizes she is different, but her sons seem aware...
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Catface2 »

For her to get behind the wheel with opioids in her system is unforgivable! I really hope she doesn’t do that! OMG :-o
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

So she got her chin shaved and a hernia repair through her bellybutton? Sounds like outpatient work to me. She should't still be on pain meds weeks after these procedures. She probably should have been on Tylenol from the start. Why did she fly all the way to BH and stay for a week for such minor procedures? She's such a drama queen.
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

What if she's saying she's doing and feeling so much better so she CAN keep taking meds? She's putting on a show and over emphasizing how great she is doing to prove to everyone she's aware and therefore can be in "more control" of her pain and take more pills. Does that make sense?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Yeah that instagram story is a bit startling. It seems a bit too long after surgery for her to be talking like that still...so odd.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Her eyes when she glanced over at them in that instastory too...I know she was trying to be funny but it gave me the creeps

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

I want to start by saying I’ve have my nose done in my 20’s and I currently get botox- but what a terrible example they are setting for their kids. Between the last lipo recovery, joels hair and now this past one that involved facial surgery they are showing their kids (who are old enough to understand what is going on) that your natural looks arent good enough. Especially Olivia.

While I do get botox and have a trainer come to my house, I can honestly say I’d never do what they did to improve my looks while my kids are at such an impressionable age.

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

My dad had a diaphragmatic hernia repair (his colon was in his chest.) he was in the hospital 1 night and came home with a 10” incision. He was off pain meds in 4 days and still had more than half of what was prescribed leftover.

This seems a bit dramatic. I’m sad for the boys. How does it not break her heart that Boston has a photo of what he wanted her to look like. It wasn’t her glam look but a normal mom look. I hope she gets her priorities straight soon.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

At this point Bonnie is only comparing herself to her last surgery (not normal people, because she is clearly much more delicate /special /whatever). So as long as she's not completely out of it for 3 months they're going to gush on and on about how great she's doing. It's great if her recovery is going better, but I've just never seen anyone not try to get off the strong pain meds ASAP. Especially after she obviously had some level of dependence and had to go through withdrawal last time... I just don't get it.

Does she think it's good vlog content? Does she just like the attention and not being able to do anything? Does she truly have no ability to handle pain? Does she like being out of it and not having to remember 3 months of her life? Any of those are sad...
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

No wonder why Bonnie said in the past that Cody tells her, "Mom, you can't eat that, it has too much sodium". Kids shouldnt have to worry about their parents at such a young age like this. Those 3 months (I think it was even longer) must've been absolutely BRUTAL for the kids to go through. I can just imagine Olivia. Everytime you turn around, a parent is getting a procedure done to better their looks.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

She got her chin shaved down?! Wtf happened to them? They use to be this wholesome Mormon family and now she thinks she’s the Kim Kardashian of Ogden with all the surgeries? What a hot mess lmao
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sarai wrote:She got her chin shaved down?! Wtf happened to them? They use to be this wholesome Mormon family and now she thinks she’s the Kim Kardashian of Ogden with all the surgeries? What a hot mess lmao
I don’t know if you also heard, but Joel has also changed. He has hair plugs now and is on his second new truck Image

Fame and entitlement change people I guess. Or they always sucked and just didn’t have any money to spend. Probably the second one...

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Holy crap haven’t watched this family in forever and haven’t checked this forum in a while. I can’t believe she got plastic surgery on her face. I wasn’t that surprised about the lipo but really??? So glad I don’t give these losers views anymore.

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Can someone tell me, do bone spurs hurt or interfere with the function of where ever it is? I mean Bonnie never mentioned her jaw hurting or interfering with eating. If she didn't point out a bump on the side of her chin, I would not even notice it. Do spurs continue to grow bigger, maybe thats why she had it filed down? I know she talked about not liking her chin but I was very surprised she'd let the doctor operate anywhere on her face.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Todays drama wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:10 am Can someone tell me, do bone spurs hurt or interfere with the function of where ever it is? I mean Bonnie never mentioned her jaw hurting or interfering with eating. If she didn't point out a bump on the side of her chin, I would not even notice it. Do spurs continue to grow bigger, maybe thats why she had it filed down? I know she talked about not liking her chin but I was very surprised she'd let the doctor operate anywhere on her face.
This was news to me that she had a surgery on her chin. I actually remember her acting unbothered about people mentioning her chin because it connected her with her father, her being the only one in the family looking like him made her feel special about it. She must have changed her mind when the money rolled in.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Todays drama wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:10 am Can someone tell me, do bone spurs hurt or interfere with the function of where ever it is? I mean Bonnie never mentioned her jaw hurting or interfering with eating. If she didn't point out a bump on the side of her chin, I would not even notice it. Do spurs continue to grow bigger, maybe thats why she had it filed down? I know she talked about not liking her chin but I was very surprised she'd let the doctor operate anywhere on her face.

It depends on where they are. I had some on my shoulder and had to have surgery to shave them off, plus cut part of my clavicle off. I don't think the clavicle had anything to do with the bone spurs. It was a hellish surgery.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

She has been a little gray with what she has actually had done with surgeries this past year. I'm not an expert, but I haven't heard of bone spurs related to your jaw or chin. I looked to see if there was information on this and all I found was references to this being a dental problem or horse owners spoke about this topic too. She said she wasn't going to change the (square) shape of her chin. It will not be easy to hide a change in a chin appearance if she had more work done. I also haven't heard her complain of jaw pain or TMJ problems. The thing I noticed was she went out of her way to justify this surgery.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Namm wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:03 pm
This was news to me that she had a surgery on her chin. I actually remember her acting unbothered about people mentioning her chin because it connected her with her father, her being the only one in the family looking like him made her feel special about it. She must have changed her mind when the money rolled in.
In a Q&A about a year ago she said she was very self-conscious of her chin. She did say she got it from her dad. She also said she got the gap between her teeth from him too so maybe that's next to go. She won't be happy until they're penniless.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Namm wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:03 pm
Or she changed her mind when her surgeon noticed it. I think she said he was the one to bring it up, which just seems terrible of him to deliberately be bringing up things and creating insecurities or telling someone they have a medical condition with the "bone spurs" talk. Ugh. I'm not getting a very good impression of her doctor

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”