Maddie Lambert

GrimRapunzel
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert

Post by GrimRapunzel » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:59 am

PhoenixAsh wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:58 pm
I honestly feel like she just likes to play the victim. I’m sorry but I’m calling bullshit on this “I was expelled because of anxiety” thing. I have severe anxiety and have since childhood and I’m telling you now, schools don’t just expel because of that. 100% something else happened that rightfully got her expelled and she’s just using this anxiety story coverup to make herself look like the victim and of course her brainless mother is backing it up.

I was kicked out of school my junior year for anxiety 🤷‍♀️ I wasn’t “expelled”, just very strongly suggested that I needed to leave, to the point of having my mom pick me up if I did show up at school. A lot of public schools will try to get rid of the students who can’t be/aren’t in classes often for funding purposes. They refer you to alternative education programs, like alternative schools or even online charter schools. I now work in public education and this is very much still a thing. I definitely think she’s dramatizing it, and if she actually got expelled and not just asked to unenroll, I’m sure something more did happen, but mental health can get you kicked out of school.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:06 am

That video highlighted how immature she is. I cringed for most of it
nebi
Amateur
Amateur

Post by nebi » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:28 am

Didn't camfam make the exact same video a while back?? Please.... We all have some kind of mental health problems. I'm diagnosed with gad. This video doesn't help me in no way. I mean come on, find some content
OneGoodThing
Amateur
Amateur

Post by OneGoodThing » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:56 am

This girl cannot STAND being told what to do. It’s clear from this video and from her “protest”. Her mom has really done her a disservice by allowing this behavior. YouTube will not last forever, and one day Maddie will need to have a job and have to listen to an asshole boss. Her whole appeal is that she is so young, her views will start going down in the next few years, if not sooner.
jayann
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jayann » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:44 am

I lurk here often but this is my first contribution to the discussion. Am I the only one who noticed that when she discussed wanting a tattoo, the only reason she didn't get one is because it is illegal to do it on a minor in Texas? Thank god for this law. As I see it, its a secondary check for those parents who would even allow the child to think about doing it. Had it not been for that law, she would have done it, meaning, her mother would have had to have approved. Thank you Texas for protecting these minors when the parents fail.
Nikki_Rin672
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Nikki_Rin672 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:25 pm

OneGoodThing wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:56 am
This girl cannot STAND being told what to do. It’s clear from this video and from her “protest”. Her mom has really done her a disservice by allowing this behavior. YouTube will not last forever, and one day Maddie will need to have a job and have to listen to an asshole boss. Her whole appeal is that she is so young, her views will start going down in the next few years, if not sooner.
The teen mom youtubers only think about what will happen in the next 2-3 years. Yeah if they budget their money and put in a good chunk into savings and live within their means it'll somewhat work but none of them think about what will happen in 10 years. They'll all be under 30 with no training or education of any kind other than just being a youtuber. They act like they'll be YouTubers till they die.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:36 pm

Nikki_Rin672 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:25 pm
OneGoodThing wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:56 am
The teen mom youtubers only think about what will happen in the next 2-3 years. Yeah if they budget their money and put in a good chunk into savings and live within their means it'll somewhat work but none of them think about what will happen in 10 years. They'll all be under 30 with no training or education of any kind other than just being a youtuber. They act like they'll be YouTubers till they die.
They're all so young they literally can't think past that time period. Your brain doesn't develop the ability to do that until your 20s. They can't fully process consequences yet, that's why they all think they're so mature and are going to do fine, they literally dont and can't understand the severity of the choices they're making
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:39 pm

Lol at maddie thinking that yelling "does my shoulder give you a boner" in people's faces at school is "advocating" for women's rights. Anxiety is one thing but she just sounds like and entitled, rude kid. You can't just do whatever you want because of your mental health, it doesn't work that way
OneGoodThing
Amateur
Amateur

Post by OneGoodThing » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:04 pm

She refused to go to the principals office, refused to give the principal her phone, refused to follow school rules. Those are all behavior issues, not anxiety issues. She complained about her school not being equipped to deal with her issues, but was offended at having to attend an alternative school that would better suit her. One day she’s gonna have a boss who doesn’t care that she has anxiety or if the dress code makes her feel objectified.
LexiRae
Informer
Informer

Post by LexiRae » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:36 pm

chelsieross7 wrote:Lol at maddie thinking that yelling "does my shoulder give you a boner" in people's faces at school is "advocating" for women's rights. Anxiety is one thing but she just sounds like and entitled, rude kid. You can't just do whatever you want because of your mental health, it doesn't work that way
I think Maddie is slow. I’m not even trying to be mean but she seems mentally disabled in some type of way. I really want to know if she is on the spectrum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sassycassy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sassycassy » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:15 pm

I can’t with her woe as me shit. Just stop Maddie. And now that she’s using it for stupid clickbait titles that absolutely no one believes is beyond childish. Someone needs to come get their girl

Nikki_Rin672
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Nikki_Rin672 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:43 am

I can't wait for her not to get into Stanford and for her to post a 30 minutes video about how they won't let her in because she's a teen mom and has anxiety when it's gonna be because she's just a dumbass.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Talker
Talker

Post by Scooby-dooby-doo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:25 pm

Sorry guys, I've been really sick the last few weeks with pneumonia and a flare up of an autoimmune disease and haven't done any more on my slide show, or even bothered with Maddie in any way until today. I've not bothered with anything.

I did just watch her latest 2 videos though and they are an absolute crock of shit. She has talked so many times in the past of keeping her reputation squeaky clean to "keep girls looking up to her" which is code for "not upsetting the apple cart and losing this income". She was carefully thinking out every single word before she said it, making sure the blame was on authority figures and anyone else in her life, never herself or her mother.

I have never heard 12 year old girls talk about men or school boys objectifying them ( and I work in youth mental health amongst other areas ). If she WAS using that language at 12 it is because her mother put those words and thoughts into her head, not because she thought that way on her own. And did you catch her talking about 4th grade boy crazy Maddie? That whole video just made her look and sound as dumb as a bag of rocks. She is basically saying she wasn't educated beyond 3rd grade because she was pitching fits rather than learning. Yet she claims she wants to be a lawyer or doctor but says she would be crazy to do that because she could never make as much money doing those as she does with these videos ( guessing that's what she meant as they are the 2 occupations she has talked about wanting several times in the past ).

I think her and her mother are reading here though because slowly the things we discuss here are getting answered ( just not truthfully or completely ). It looks like Everly's Instagram has either been closed or made private too. When I click on it it tells me the page can't be found.
PhoenixAsh
Amateur
Amateur

Post by PhoenixAsh » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:23 am

Waiting for the “I got rejected from Stanford for being a teen mom” video in a few years’ time.
PhoenixAsh
Amateur
Amateur

Post by PhoenixAsh » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:27 am

She is 150% one of those people who feels entitled to the world and thinks rules don’t apply to her purely because she has mental health issues. Ughhh.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Post by Brook1888 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:20 am

OneGoodThing wrote:This girl cannot STAND being told what to do. It’s clear from this video and from her “protest”. Her mom has really done her a disservice by allowing this behavior. YouTube will not last forever, and one day Maddie will need to have a job and have to listen to an asshole boss. Her whole appeal is that she is so young, her views will start going down in the next few years, if not sooner.
The Jesssfam channel says otherwise. Maddie might get 10 years out of YouTube if she keeps making bad decisions, which she probably will.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Scooby-dooby-doo
Talker
Talker

Post by Scooby-dooby-doo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:51 am

Brook1888 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:20 am
OneGoodThing wrote:This girl cannot STAND being told what to do. It’s clear from this video and from her “protest”. Her mom has really done her a disservice by allowing this behavior. YouTube will not last forever, and one day Maddie will need to have a job and have to listen to an asshole boss. Her whole appeal is that she is so young, her views will start going down in the next few years, if not sooner.
The Jesssfam channel says otherwise. Maddie might get 10 years out of YouTube if she keeps making bad decisions, which she probably will.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yeah, Jesssfam is what originally brought me to YTMD. The appeal is Maddie's young age and to keep up with the likes of Jesssfam, OKbaby, KKandbabyj etc she will have to keep popping out kids or her channel WILL go down the drain. These little tweenies that watch these young mothers want to see pregnancy and babies. The older Everly gets, the less appeal there is to keep watching her.
Nikki_Rin672
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Nikki_Rin672 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:49 pm

God this is so mean to say but Maddie legit reminds me of when Jenna Marbles made Julien look like a Bratz doll
Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 12.02.46 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sassycassy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sassycassy » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:23 am

Nikki_Rin672 wrote:God this is so mean to say but Maddie legit reminds me of when Jenna Marbles made Julien look like a Bratz doll
i just spit my drink out holy shitImageImage

PhoenixAsh
Amateur
Amateur

Post by PhoenixAsh » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:08 pm

Nikki_Rin672 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:49 pm
God this is so mean to say but Maddie legit reminds me of when Jenna Marbles made Julien look like a Bratz doll

I hate the fact that I see it 😭💀
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SouthernBella » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:51 pm

I literally thought that was Julien impersonating Maddie when I looked at that. 😆😆😆😂😂
lizaprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lizaprincess » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:48 pm

Hi, I'm a first time poster but long time lurker of this thread. I do like Maddie a lot, although I'm much older than her usual demographic of viewers (I'm 27). She reminds me a bit of myself (minus the baby) at that age, as I had anxiety and depression and PTSD from a young age and was on meds for that as a young child, as well. I do think, however, that she is immature in a lot of ways and needs so much more guidance from her parents than she is getting.
Yesterday, Maddie was live on Instagram, trying to come up with ideas for videos apparently, because she said that she was feeling burnt out and stressed about making videos. But something that she said kind of offhandedly made me feel really bad for her - she said that her mom was really mad at her right now for not posting enough.
It's Maddie's channel...I don't think she should have to carry the responsibility of supporting her entire family at the age of 16. I know that people really have a lot of problems with her on this thread, and I understand their point, but I really feel like her mother is the one pushing her to continue making videos and earning money at this point and maybe was all along. Maddie is still a minor. Her mom shouldn't have allowed her to drop out of school (it was online school at this point) in 9th grade. I can't help but think that her mom allowed that because it freed up more time for Maddie to make videos and Insta posts and earn money. That is a selfish reason and not one that a mother with their child's best interest's at heart would make.
And furthermore, it's not necessarily in Everly's best interest' for Maddie to drop out of school, because when YouTube is no longer a viable career, it's going to be hard to get a job without even a high school level of education.
So I really wonder if Maddie's mom has been helping her with/pushing her to make her videos from the very start of her channel.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moony » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:31 am

Does everly not have her own Instagram anymore?

LexiRae
Informer
Informer

Post by LexiRae » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:04 am

Moony wrote:Does everly not have her own Instagram anymore?

No she does not. It’s been deleted for a while now and the Maddie stans are complaining at Issac that he made her remove it (when it was actually the judge) Image

On a side note, Maddie laughing and allowing Everly to lick the wall in the doctors office was just disgusting! And laughing saying she’s going to get sick. There’s something seriously wrong with her

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pianogossiper » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:24 pm

Came here to post about the doctors visit - the wall licking was disgusting and the fact she laughed it off and didnt give any repercussions or corrections was worse. Same with her mom and slate and ev drawing on themselves/everyone else.

Cant imagine what the doctor must have thought

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”