Til Vacuum do us part

libertyrose
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Unread post by libertyrose »

QueenMaleficent wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:28 am If anyone thought her videos were boring, this last cleaning one will put you to sleep. It's abysmally dull.

Someone please tell her (not that it'll get published) that those striped pants she said she loves are the most unflattering thing she has worn yet.
Hopefully when she watches her own video on her TV she might see that they were not the most flattering. Stripes tend to make you look wide
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Hey Y'all, I got a recap on today's Dollar Tree Shop With Me. Get excited because here we go:

At the store it's all camera panning on the products, nothing is shown being bought or inspected. No picking out of products, nothing of Savy looking at school supplies, just lots of toys and garbage decor. You have to wait to see what is bought until she gets home, which is about 2 minutes into a 12 minute video.

She likes: gift bags, helium balloons, storage tubs (I feel like every YT mama picks these, so that's not ground breaking), tape, baggies, eye shadow (because we all ask her constantly where she gets her palettes), cleaning wipes and toilet cleaner.
She doesn't like: food storage containers, toys, sticky notes, cooking utensils, but says they're great for decor (Uh ok Ashley...), hair color, liquid foundation (she held up Maybelline but her skin breaks out with anything cheap yet puts their shadows on her eyelids. Smart.), plastic utensils and meat products.

I felt like some of the things she picked were totally random and have never crossed her mind to even look at before. It's like she just decided to pick them up to add to the commentary yet knows nothing about them. The video is not interesting to make you want to pop over to dollar tree and emulate Ashley in all her smart-shopper glory.

High point: Her hair is clean
Low point: She wears their eye shadow
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

QueenMaleficent wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:07 am Hey Y'all, I got a recap on today's Dollar Tree Shop With Me. Get excited because here we go:

At the store it's all camera panning on the products, nothing is shown being bought or inspected. No picking out of products, nothing of Savy looking at school supplies, just lots of toys and garbage decor. You have to wait to see what is bought until she gets home, which is about 2 minutes into a 12 minute video.

She likes: gift bags, helium balloons, storage tubs (I feel like every YT mama picks these, so that's not ground breaking), tape, baggies, eye shadow (because we all ask her constantly where she gets her palettes), cleaning wipes and toilet cleaner.
She doesn't like: food storage containers, toys, sticky notes, cooking utensils, but says they're great for decor (Uh ok Ashley...), hair color, liquid foundation (she held up Maybelline but her skin breaks out with anything cheap yet puts their shadows on her eyelids. Smart.), plastic utensils and meat products.

I felt like some of the things she picked were totally random and have never crossed her mind to even look at before. It's like she just decided to pick them up to add to the commentary yet knows nothing about them. The video is not interesting to make you want to pop over to dollar tree and emulate Ashley in all her smart-shopper glory.

High point: Her hair is clean
Low point: She wears their eye shadow
Yeah it was quite the boring video. She needs to stop telling people to buy DT makeup, it has lead and other disgusting crap in it. That's why it's only a $1 at the Dollar Tree. I hate these type of videos, they are all the same
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

Is she just throwing away all the products in her dont buy list? Wtf so wasteful.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

libertyrose
Informer
Informer

greymatter wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:33 pm Is she just throwing away all the products in her dont buy list? Wtf so wasteful.

She'll probably do a "giveaway" when and if she ever reaches 100,000 subs. She's a hypocrite, she preaches about wasteful spending and saving money but yet she is too lazy to cook an actual healthy meal and eats at the Olive Garden almost nightly. BTW is not that great, we ate there on Saturday and for just my husband and I it was over $35 and the food was not worth it. I can just imagine how much it is for all three of them.

I don't care what or how they blow their money but you can't preach on social media about this and that in one breath and contradict yourself or your "beliefs" in another. Not sure when her subs will wake up from their trance and see her for what she really is, a big ass fake!
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

THIS
Fi8821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fi8821 »

She probably buys Savannah new bedding because it's the only pop of color in the house. That, and Savannah is almost a preteen. She may be outgrowing her interests in dolls, cartoon prints, and Jojo Siwa. Bedding sets are also not too expensive ($35-$50). Splurging on a new comforter is an instant and easy way to revitalize a room without actually renovating it.

However, she should have washed the new bedding set :/. That's unhygienic and just because it was sealed doesn't make it clean. She can't center her channel on cleaning and decor if she doesn't have proper cleaning habits. It's like buying new utensils and immediately using them on food without washing them. That's a big no-no.

As I said before I like her, but this is the second time I've seen her make an easily avoidable cleaning faux-pas.
Fi8821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fi8821 »

Also, I'm picky about decor and color contrast. If my eyes are not deceiving me, it looks like their walls are a light grayish color. I like gray, but I do not like gray furniture and gray walls. It's up to her (them), but I think she should paint Savannah's gray dresser white and then add the gold handles. It'll stand out more against the gray walls and not blend in so much.

It looks like Savannah is trying to incorporate more pastel pink, white, and gold into her bedroom. If Ashley really gives it a try, she can make Savannah's room look nice on a budget.
Farmgirl1980
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Farmgirl1980 »

libertyrose wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:56 pm
greymatter wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:33 pm Is she just throwing away all the products in her dont buy list? Wtf so wasteful.

She'll probably do a "giveaway" when and if she ever reaches 100,000 subs. She's a hypocrite, she preaches about wasteful spending and saving money but yet she is too lazy to cook an actual healthy meal and eats at the Olive Garden almost nightly. BTW is not that great, we ate there on Saturday and for just my husband and I it was over $35 and the food was not worth it. I can just imagine how much it is for all three of them.

I don't care what or how they blow their money but you can't preach on social media about this and that in one breath and contradict yourself or your "beliefs" in another. Not sure when her subs will wake up from their trance and see her for what she really is, a big ass fake!
That's exactly why I dont like her. She started off preaching being frugal and cheap. Now she just blows money left and right. Which is fine. It's her money. But don't preach one thing then do another. She's totally changed since she started making money and it's ugly.
Farmgirl1980
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Farmgirl1980 »

Fi8821 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:56 am She probably buys Savannah new bedding because it's the only pop of color in the house. That, and Savannah is almost a preteen. She may be outgrowing her interests in dolls, cartoon prints, and Jojo Siwa. Bedding sets are also not too expensive ($35-$50). Splurging on a new comforter is an instant and easy way to revitalize a room without actually renovating it.

However, she should have washed the new bedding set :/. That's unhygienic and just because it was sealed doesn't make it clean. She can't center her channel on cleaning and decor if she doesn't have proper cleaning habits. It's like buying new utensils and immediately using them on food without washing them. That's a big no-no.

As I said before I like her, but this is the second time I've seen her make an easily avoidable cleaning faux-pas.
She's just teaching Savannah to never be content with anything byetting her constantly switch up her room. It's because she herself is never content hence the constant rearranging. She needs a life. She's a bored house wife that's too lazy to get a real job. Fine if she doesn't want to work but get a hobby or some friends or volunteer somewhere. Do something that fulfills you.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Love that I can come here after a weekend trip away and have all the updates!! Woo! Haha. Just finished this master cleaning video. Omg the condescending comments!!! Wow Ashley you’re so perfect. Ugh so annoying. The reality of it Ashley is you have one grown child and no reason for anything to be messy or dirty. That’s why it takes you no time to clean. I’m sorry but if you had multiple toddlers running around you would know what a real mess is!! Kids who come behind you and take out all the stuff you put away. I’m much happier living like that than her fake life. No Ashley I got no motivation from this crap. She is delusional. Can’t wait to see this decorate video. More comforters. How interesting.
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

Fi8821 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:03 am Also, I'm picky about decor and color contrast. If my eyes are not deceiving me, it looks like their walls are a light grayish color. I like gray, but I do not like gray furniture and gray walls. It's up to her (them), but I think she should paint Savannah's gray dresser white and then add the gold handles. It'll stand out more against the gray walls and not blend in so much.

It looks like Savannah is trying to incorporate more pastel pink, white, and gold into her bedroom. If Ashley really gives it a try, she can make Savannah's room look nice on a budget.
IDK why she is putting gold in Savy's room anyway, the gold handles and faucet in her kitchen looks TACKY, it does not go with their color pallet.
I agree, gold knobs do not go with gray and it should be white
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Let’s be real Savannah is told what to like. She never seems to have a say in what is done in her room. I think even if she does ultimately pick the theme, her mom is behind her influencing her decision.

And I see the new vacuum hanging up now. Is that a dyson? I’m thinking it’s a rando company that will sponsor a video here soon. I hate how these women go through Dysons like it’s no ones business. I saved up for months and used gift money to buy mine and I will use it until it flips me off and dies hahahah
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Me again. Savannah wanted to be “surprised”. No dipshit she actually doesn’t care and just wants you to let her play and stop rearranging her room!

Also damn those Nate Berkus sets are expensive. I have one on my bed and I got it on clearance!!!
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

I don't know what other kind of decorating video she could possibly do unless, she's been brainwashed by the decorating fairy and actually decorates with color and not the same bland gray crap. My husband would divorce me if I was as neurotic like her, always changing stuff.

No one wants to see anymore of your boring (yawn) deco videos or you cleaning an already clean house and we don't care how many different shirts you can wear with your same pair of black leggings. and the "ASHLEY KNOT", PLEASE DON'T. LOL
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Fi8821 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:03 am Also, I'm picky about decor and color contrast. If my eyes are not deceiving me, it looks like their walls are a light grayish color. I like gray, but I do not like gray furniture and gray walls. It's up to her (them), but I think she should paint Savannah's gray dresser white and then add the gold handles. It'll stand out more against the gray walls and not blend in so much.

I had thought the same thing, a nice white, even a creamy white with the gold handles would look more feminine. The color of the dresser is pretty drab for a young lady's room. A few rose gold accents would tie in nicely for Savy as well.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

libertyrose wrote:

Wait! She bought the stuff she recommended not buying?! Image Oh, Ashley! You're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for content. Enjoy that meat! I'm sure you can hide it under some plastic Velveeta!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

libertyrose
Informer
Informer

girlandboymom wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:55 am
libertyrose wrote:

Wait! She bought the stuff she recommended not buying?! Image Oh, Ashley! You're really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for content. Enjoy that meat! I'm sure you can hide it under some plastic Velveeta!

Yes, she bought the stuff that she says DO NOT buy..lmao She should have left that cheap ass eye shadow at the DT and had that in her WHAT NOT TO BUY. That stuff has lead and other harmful crap in it, that's why it's so cheap. If she spends that money on fake eye lashes, which she could just buy Younique Mascara and it gives you extra lashes (lol), she could at least spend $5 on better eye shadow.

She is grasping for content that is just not becoming of her. Her DT "haul" was sad and pathetic. I bet she cringed even going in there.
I'm surprised she hasn't graced us with another "Let's Talk" or car chat yet, I guess since the epic fail of the last one she is scared too.
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

libertyrose wrote:
girlandboymom wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:55 am
libertyrose wrote: She'll probably do a "giveaway" when and if she ever reaches 100,000 subs. She's a hypocrite, she preaches about wasteful spending and saving money but yet she is too lazy to cook an actual healthy meal and eats at the Olive Garden almost nightly. BTW is not that great, we ate there on Saturday and for just my husband and I it was over $35 and the food was not worth it. I can just imagine how much it is for all three of them.

Yes, she bought the stuff that she says DO NOT buy..lmao She should have left that cheap ass eye shadow at the DT and had that in her WHAT NOT TO BUY. That stuff has lead and other harmful crap in it, that's why it's so cheap. If she spends that money on fake eye lashes, which she could just buy Younique Mascara and it gives you extra lashes (lol), she could at least spend $5 on better eye shadow.

She is grasping for content that is just not becoming of her. Her DT "haul" was sad and pathetic. I bet she cringed even going in there.
I'm surprised she hasn't graced us with another "Let's Talk" or car chat yet, I guess since the epic fail of the last one she is scared too.
That eyeshadow looks like absolutely crap on her. The patchiest, cheapest grey mess.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What she did with that dollar tree video was so incredibly wasteful. There are people in this world who are happy to buy $1 eyeshadow at the DT or be able to feed their family for just a few dollars. By all means, shop there and save money. But to buy things to make a video and not use them? Gosh I hope she at least donates it!!!

Return to “Q-Z”