Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Tina9900
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by Tina9900 »

SouthernGal wrote:That vlog was literally unbearable to watch.
Stop putting...SHOVING... your fingers in her mouth, all while looking at the camera to make sure you get the thumbnail and to make sure it is still on. Set the fucking camera down, put her on the bed and take her temp, don't fucking jam it in her ear because you're a dumbass. Stop with the fucking screeching, she is almost one, tone it down with the baby talk. Being able to eat a pouch by herself at 1? Are you serious? My kid was eating those by herself at like 9 months old because I was too slow giving it to her lol. No rash, Emma did not "LoVe It So MuCh", she seemed unamused by the whole ordeal honestly.
Justine stop bitching about doing a little bit of work you fucking slob. Go get a job. Seriously.
Emma seriously seems so behind on some things. All because her parents are fucking lazy ass pieces of shit and would rather sit her in front of the TV than work with her.
This vlog literally got under my skin.
ETA: she might have the beginning of an ear infection where she is taking swim lessons. I'm all for her doing swim lessons, that's great. But rash needs to clean/dry her ears out after each time and you know she doesn't do that.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Why did she have to take her temperature 3 times? Emma was getting super annoyed and she just had to keep checking it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Tina9900 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:That vlog was literally unbearable to watch.
Stop putting...SHOVING... your fingers in her mouth, all while looking at the camera to make sure you get the thumbnail and to make sure it is still on. Set the fucking camera down, put her on the bed and take her temp, don't fucking jam it in her ear because you're a dumbass. Stop with the fucking screeching, she is almost one, tone it down with the baby talk. Being able to eat a pouch by herself at 1? Are you serious? My kid was eating those by herself at like 9 months old because I was too slow giving it to her lol. No rash, Emma did not "LoVe It So MuCh", she seemed unamused by the whole ordeal honestly.
Justine stop bitching about doing a little bit of work you fucking slob. Go get a job. Seriously.
Emma seriously seems so behind on some things. All because her parents are fucking lazy ass pieces of shit and would rather sit her in front of the TV than work with her.
This vlog literally got under my skin.
ETA: she might have the beginning of an ear infection where she is taking swim lessons. I'm all for her doing swim lessons, that's great. But rash needs to clean/dry her ears out after each time and you know she doesn't do that.

Why did she have to take her temperature 3 times? Emma was getting super annoyed and she just had to keep checking it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I usually check both ears. Only reason to check again is if there is a biiiig difference between the two. Lol
She's stupid though and loves to manhandle her child. Never does anything easily. We didn't need to see her take her temp. She needs to seriously get off YouTube. Because she doesn't even know how to act anymore. It's a crying shame for Emma. Her parents are too self absorbed.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

I really hate when she gives the camera to Justin to vlog because that dude definitely has a face for radio. He was ugly before he gained (like what..20-30 lbs?). And now his face is just disgusting and he’s terrible at talking to a camera. I have to ffwd whenever it’s on him. He’s just ugly, dull, dumb, not ambitious, talentless, lazy and perpetually immature. He’s infertile for a reason. He’s absolutely useless and should not procreate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Keren Keren Swan faked a robbery when do you think Rachelle and Justine will get robbed. I can hear her now I feel so stupid my friend Keren you know Keren Keren Swan I mean nyguen I was just at the wedding anyways I just saw her car left unlocked and I should have known to lock mine or bring purse in but Emma was being attacked by a mountain lion with a huge booger in her nose so I was saving her life and forgot so emotional not clickbait almost called 911.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

So she posts that Emma has gotten worse and is finally calling the doctor. She waited THREE days?! If my child wasn’t drinking bottles and ripping her ear off, I’d have brought her in that day.

I’m calling a ruptured eardrum because she waited too long to get her in.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Ld5 wrote:So she posts that Emma has gotten worse and is finally calling the doctor. She waited THREE days?! If my child wasn’t drinking bottles and ripping her ear off, I’d have brought her in that day.

Like I know that being a parent is a learning thing. But dude, come on. How horrible to make your kid wait when it comes to their health. She obviously was in pain. Why not call, I mean even if it is teeth. What would it hurt?
I just called the nurse line because my son has a snotty nose and cough and wanted to know what they needed me to do. (he was a nicu baby because his lungs.) I couldn't imagine making him wait.

ChookyWooky123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChookyWooky123 »

Ld5 wrote:So she posts that Emma has gotten worse and is finally calling the doctor. She waited THREE days?! If my child wasn’t drinking bottles and ripping her ear off, I’d have brought her in that day.

My son looked unwell the other day and I took him basically straight away and I was glad I did because he was able to be on the mend faster! But instead of doing that Rachelle is more focused on clickbaiting Emma being sick

Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

Ld5 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:37 am So she posts that Emma has gotten worse and is finally calling the doctor. She waited THREE days?! If my child wasn’t drinking bottles and ripping her ear off, I’d have brought her in that day.

My guess is that Rachelle and Justin have never had an earache since they were old enough to remember. That’s a miserable pain. I haven’t watched their vlog because I rarely watch any of their vlogs, to be honest. Now that y’all have me wondering just how bad these idiots behaved with a sick baby I’m gonna have to go watch it. LOL
Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

Ok who has watched the new video? What are they only addressing this one time?

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Rachelle.JPG
So my computer does thing every once in awhile where the sound just won't work until I restart it. So it's doing that right now and I was wanting to wait until later to restart it, so I decided to watch their video with captions to see what they are only addressing one time and got 59 seconds in and this is what it said she said about Emma. I'm positive she didn't but this is why you should do your own captions instead of depending on the automatic ones lol. I guess I'll restart my computer and try to watch this video again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

My nine month old (who started walking at 7 months) kept falling one day and I brought her into the doctor. The doctor thought I was nuts but proceeded to examine her. She ended up having a double ear infection... no fever.

My point is... you know when your child is off and why wait?

Anonygossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anonygossip »

Hound11 wrote:Ok who has watched the new video? What are they only addressing this one time?

They were addressing why they are having their kids so close in age. Because people commenting on the vlogs saying they’re rushing it and rachelle is tired of people saying that and blah blah blah, but she didn’t even really say why, she was just acting heated about the comments and she was saying that her and Justin know the truth and whatever but whenever Justin tried to explain she would interrupt him and not let him talk.

SJW-19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJW-19 »

Today’s video came off as super aggressive. Why even have a comment section if people can’t express their options and you’re literally going to use a mocking tone of the advice they’re genuinely trying to convey to you. I wanted to comment, but I know I’d most likely get blocked 🙄
Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

If they don’t like the negative comments maybe they should stop YouTube and get actual jobs

Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

Hound11 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:19 pm Ok who has watched the new video? What are they only addressing this one time?

I turned it on and immediately after their intro Rachelle got out of the car with Emma and put her on the concrete walking barefoot. Idk how hot concrete in California is in the summer, but in Georgia it’s way too hot to walk barefoot. Especially a baby.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Megs1988 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:10 pm
Hound11 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:19 pm Ok who has watched the new video? What are they only addressing this one time?

I turned it on and immediately after their intro Rachelle got out of the car with Emma and put her on the concrete walking barefoot. Idk how hot concrete in California is in the summer, but in Georgia it’s way too hot to walk barefoot. Especially a baby.
They do this all the time and it make me cringe every time! It is here in Texas too.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Rash: "whatever. Whatever. I don't even care!!!!"

OK yeah..... You TOTALLY don't care!! I mean, it's not like you're gettin all heated over this or anything. Why not just say "those comments bother me. We have our reasons. Please respect that." But of course, she's gotta act like a disgruntled teenager.

And Rash, have you ever thought that the people commenting MIGHT have some wise advice because they're older than you and know a thing or two about life? No? You know it all I guess.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Ok and what the hell even is this??? I don't understand her editing sometimes. Great shot from the drone! Hahaha! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 337765.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... ff3b8b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by RottieMama »

I had some free time this afternoon, so I decided to do a vlog recap. Seriously, wtf was I thinking? They have to be some of the worst vloggers on YT. I can’t stand KK, but at least they breakup their mundane life with clips of the kids or family and friends. Ffs, Trash and Justine are NOT interesting. Like, at all!

- They start off with Trash coming home from swim lessons. (Wait, wasn’t Emma sick?) She grabs her out of the car, and puts her down on the concrete. To walk. BAREFOOT! How hard is it to put shoes on your baby? Like, don’t get me wrong, their house is probably just as dirty as their driveway, but come on!

- Tomorrow is her last b/c pill before she starts her estrogen. Does that make sense? Wasn’t she just late?

- She has an ultrasound on Friday that her mom is taking her to. Of course! Who’s going to hold the camera for the dramatic thumbnail? Not Justine, he’ll be too busy getting high! J/k Well, maybe!

- Justina is laughing bc he told his sister to come get her shit before it ends up on the curb. Great brother! I mean, it’s not like they don’t have room in that landfill they’re currently living in.

- That started the conversation that “they will only talk about once!” They’re claiming ppl are leaving comments telling them to stop “rushing!” Umm...bitch where?? Every comment on their vlogs is positive. Every. Single. One! And, you know why, bc Trash has her comments set to “approve first.” So, yes, I’m sure ppl are commenting that, but she’s deleting them right away.

- Trash goes on to say that several of their friends have 3-4 kids. Yeah, but do they have, idk, JOBS??? It’s a little different having kids close in age if you have the financial means to support them. Which, you currently do NOT. (I know they have friends locally, but I also think she’s including her YT “friends” like KK, OK, and Aaryn. When are they going to realize that they’re not in the same class as those ppl? And they’ll NEVER be!)

- Justine is an idiot! Who the f says that their sibling is “27 months” older? You mean, just over 2 years?? He’s so weird!

- Justine complains that they don’t have paper towels or ice, so he’s going to pick them up with he goes to get his car washed. He said it’s been over 6 months bc the last time was when he was working! LOL!

- Trash tells him he should wash HER car instead. He says not today bc it’s just, “sO MuCH wOrK!” Ok, so I’m thinking he’s going to a place where he does it himself....NOPE!!! He literally went to an automated car wash!! Yes, he spent 8 mins vacuuming out the front, but you’ve got to be kidding me! He couldn’t go grab Trash’s car and run her’s through too? What a lazy, piece of shit! I *almost* feel sorry for her being married to such a pathetic piece of trash. But, then I remember she treats him like shit, so maybe they’re just about equal.

- Emma got a new toy! She got 3 plastic cups! And an Ariel Barbie, bc, you know, she’s like, “totally oBSeSSeD with The Little Mermaid!” Tattoo coming soon!

- Guess what’s for dinner? PIZZA!! Trash said it’s “too hot to run the oven!” Oh, ok, so the oven is the only way you can cook dinner? Ffs, I thought she was “getting her body ready for the transfer?” Eating out and drinking liquid sugar ain’t it, Sis!

- She drives by her mom’s house and says literally the best comment, “Idk if you know, but my mom’s house is the same as ours but it was beautiful bc she did a good job taking care of it.” WHAT?? Shouldn’t that tell you something? It’s not the house, dumbass! It’s the PEOPLE LIVING IN IT!! Wow, she just totally exposed herself and didn’t even realize it!

- She gets home and tells Justine that someone taped something to the garage door. Justine, all huffing and puffing, “that’s why ppl shouldn’t go through other ppl’s mailboxes!” He literally has no f-ing clue what he’s talking about. But, go on, keep making yourself look like an idiot!

All in all, that shit was terrible. I have no idea how they get any views. I almost clicked out several times, but I wanted to finish my recap. Please, don’t waste your time.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Why do they even have two cars? They never go anywhere, and if they do it’s together. Such a waste of money.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”