Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

rottiemama wrote:I had some free time this afternoon, so I decided to do a vlog recap. Seriously, wtf was I thinking? They have to be some of the worst vloggers on YT. I can’t stand KK, but at least they breakup their mundane life with clips of the kids or family and friends. Ffs, Trash and Justine are NOT interesting. Like, at all!

- They start off with Trash coming home from swim lessons. (Wait, wasn’t Emma sick?) She grabs her out of the car, and puts her down on the concrete. To walk. BAREFOOT! How hard is it to put shoes on your baby? Like, don’t get me wrong, their house is probably just as dirty as their driveway, but come on!

- Tomorrow is her last b/c pill before she starts her estrogen. Does that make sense? Wasn’t she just late? Image

- She has an ultrasound on Friday that her mom is taking her to. Of course! Who’s going to hold the camera for the dramatic thumbnail? Not Justine, he’ll be too busy getting high! J/k Well, maybe! Image

- Justina is laughing bc he told his sister to come get her shit before it ends up on the curb. Great brother! I mean, it’s not like they don’t have room in that landfill they’re currently living in.

- That started the conversation that “they will only talk about once!” They’re claiming ppl are leaving comments telling them to stop “rushing!” Umm...bitch where?? Every comment on their vlogs is positive. Every. Single. One! And, you know why, bc Trash has her comments set to “approve first.” So, yes, I’m sure ppl are commenting that, but she’s deleting them right away.

- Trash goes on to say that several of their friends have 3-4 kids. Yeah, but do they have, idk, JOBS??? It’s a little different having kids close in age if you have the financial means to support them. Which, you currently do NOT. (I know they have friends locally, but I also think she’s including her YT “friends” like KK, OK, and Aaryn. When are they going to realize that their not in the same class as those ppl? And they’ll NEVER be!)

- Justine is an idiot! Who the f says that their sibling is “27 months” older? You mean, just over 2 years?? He’s so weird!

- Justine complains that they don’t have paper towels or ice, so he’s going to pick them up with he goes to get his car washed. He said it’s been over 6 months bc the last time was when he was working! LOL!

- Trash tells him he should wash HER car. He says not today bc it’s just, “sO MuCH wOrK!” Ok, so I’m thinking he going to a place where he does it himself....NO, he literally went thru an automated car wash!! ImageImageImage Yes, he spent 8 mins vacuuming out the front, but you’ve got to be kidding me! He couldn’t go grab Trash’s car and run her’s through too? What a lazy, piece of trash! I *almost* feel sorry for her being married to a pathetic guy like that. But, then I remember she treats him like shit, so maybe their equal.

- Emma got a new toy. She got 3 plastic cups! And an Ariel Barbie, bc, you know, she’s like, “totally oBSeSSeD with The Little Mermaid!” Tattoo coming soon!

- Guess what’s for dinner? PIZZA!! Trash said it’s“too hot to run the oven!” Oh, ok, so the oven is the only way you can cook dinner? Ffs, I thought she was “getting her body ready?” Eating out and drinking liquid sugar ain’t it Sis!

- She drives by her mom’s house and says literally the best comment, “Idk if you know, but my mom’s house is the same as ours but it was beautiful bc she did a good job taking care of it.” WHAT?? Shouldn’t that tell you something? It’s not the house, it’s the PEOPLE LIVING IN IT!! Wow, she just totally exposed herself and didn’t even realize it! Image

- She gets home and tell Justine that someone taped something to the garage door. Justine, all huffing and puffing, “that why ppl shouldn’t go through other ppl’s mailboxes!” He literally has no f-ing clue what he’s talking about. But, go on, keep making yourself look like an idiot!

All in all, that shit was terrible. I have no idea how they get any views. I almost clicked out several times, but I wanted to finish my recap. Please, don’t wast your time.

Omfg this is so spot on. I’m a SAHM of two children and a dog and my husband is in the military too so can I vlog and get paid? This is ridiculous. Their child is almost 1. Justin could totally wash their cars because you know, he doesn’t fucking work...my husband works and will still hand wash both of our vehicles on a weekend. Vacuum too. I’ll be honest, if he doesn’t have time I go through the wash really quick but that’s because I have 2 children and can’t leave them unattended because one is 2 and one is 3 months. They have no excuse. I mean don’t they get sick of each other? They’re always up each other’s asses it’s gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by RottieMama »

And, bc I LOVE when ppl post screenshots! Here’s some of my favs so you can really get a feel for the vlog.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 0a7ebc.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 1d7e94.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 3089fc.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 71121a.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 95e53c.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 11670a.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f7d7ce.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 3799d4.jpg[/IMG]

Ok, I’m done! I hope you can truly grasp how boring that vlog was.

ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

Megs1988 wrote:
Hound11 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:19 pm Ok who has watched the new video? What are they only addressing this one time?

I turned it on and immediately after their intro Rachelle got out of the car with Emma and put her on the concrete walking barefoot. Idk how hot concrete in California is in the summer, but in Georgia it’s way too hot to walk barefoot. Especially a baby.
It’s been in the high 90’s/low 100’s the past few days here. She is a complete IDIOT!

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

I really can’t stand when they call Justin papa. It just reminds me of Stranger Things now and obviously that was a shitty situation for Eleven lmao.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d2b7ff.jpg[/IMG]

He’s literally so gross to me. Even on these threads of everybody I watch and criticize, I don’t typically comment too much on physical appearances, but Justin genuinely makes me so physically and viscerally uncomfortable. And seriously, he doesn’t do ANYTHING. I could literally rant about him not doing anything all day but then I wouldn’t be doing anything either lmao. He’s so unattractive it’s like almost hard to comprehend because it’s not even like he’s that *unusual* looking, he looks like a pretty normal white dude for the most part, but he’s just legimately GROSS and I can’t even explain why. It honestly feels like an instinct as a woman that I’m repulsed by him lol.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

opangatay wrote:It honestly feels like an instinct as a woman that I’m repulsed by him lol.

Lmao, this. Yes. I agree.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

rawpumpkin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rawpumpkin »

Trash had to have been the mose insufferable I think I've seen yet. The smug, arrogant little attitude.

"Got some pizza bc I didn't feel like cooking bc its so hot" Ummm...okay? WHEN DO you cook exactly? I love how she acts as if this is a one off.. Mkay Trash, sure. We certainly never see Trash's 'cooking' in the vlogs and you know if she did we'd certainly know about it.
Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 5.19.05 PM.png
Sooo, I guess Emma's fine today? Considering she was whipping her around, slamming her into Justina's head... "That's like the third time she's done that" UH YEAH if your dumbshit wife would stop chucking her around like a ragdoll I betcha that wouldn't keep happening.

Their floors make my skin crawl! :barf: :barf: Why is the grout BLACK?
Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 5.25.17 PM.png
You can see in Justina's most recent instagram photos, a rare section of grout in the lower right that looks like closer to the original color:
Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 5.25.46 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaylla »

opangatay wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:51 pm I really can’t stand when they call Justin papa. It just reminds me of Stranger Things now and obviously that was a shitty situation for Eleven lmao.

He’s literally so gross to me. Even on these threads of everybody I watch and criticize, I don’t typically comment too much on physical appearances, but Justin genuinely makes me so physically and viscerally uncomfortable. And seriously, he doesn’t do ANYTHING. I could literally rant about him not doing anything all day but then I wouldn’t be doing anything either lmao. He’s so unattractive it’s like almost hard to comprehend because it’s not even like he’s that *unusual* looking, he looks like a pretty normal white dude for the most part, but he’s just legimately GROSS and I can’t even explain why. It honestly feels like an instinct as a woman that I’m repulsed by him lol.

I think he's just so repulsive because he's a lazy slob that just lays around doing nothing. I couldn't be with anyone like that. The naps during the day, refusing to do any housework or yardwork, constantly complaining about how exhausted he is, etc. I wouldn't have any respect for him if I were married to him.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

opangatay wrote:I really can’t stand when they call Justin papa. It just reminds me of Stranger Things now and obviously that was a shitty situation for Eleven lmao.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d2b7ff.jpg[/IMG]

Repulsed here too.

Turn offs:
Not holding down a job
Not supporting your “growing” family
Laziness - sleeping during the day, napping on the couch, lack of attention to yard work, lack of attention to house work, etc
He doesnt appear to look after his body - doesnt work out, doesnt eat right
Gives off alcoholic or drug addict vibes
Self entitled mooch
Happy for his wife to pimp their kid out for money

Hes just gross. People in the real world study and work at the same time, they dont quit a paid job (or two!) when you have dependants and dont have another job to go too. Its freaken irresponsible, especially when youtube money could dry up tomorrow.

They are in a rush to have another baby to boost their youtube channel, nothing more than that. They dont appear to be overly interested in being actual parents.

Also hasnt her mom left for texas? If so why is she there to take her to an ultrasound??
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

rawpumpkin wrote: Sooo, I guess Emma's fine today? Considering she was whipping her around, slamming her into Justina's head... "That's like the third time she's done that" UH YEAH if your dumbshit wife would stop chucking her around like a ragdoll I betcha that wouldn't keep happening.
That was filmed yesterday. Just wait for the new video tomorrow, any guesses on the title?

“Rushed to the ER (again)”
“She got worse! (sick baby, not clickbait!)”
“Sick baby before her birthday (emotional)”

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Bundy wrote:
rawpumpkin wrote: Sooo, I guess Emma's fine today? Considering she was whipping her around, slamming her into Justina's head... "That's like the third time she's done that" UH YEAH if your dumbshit wife would stop chucking her around like a ragdoll I betcha that wouldn't keep happening.
That was filmed yesterday. Just wait for the new video tomorrow, any guesses on the title?

“Rushed to the ER (again)”
“She got worse! (sick baby, not clickbait!)”
“Sick baby before her birthday (emotional)”

“1st birthday cancelled - sick baby”
“Baby sick on 1st Birthday”
“1st Birthday with a sick baby”

Will run something like... emma was sick so they cancelled the party, her mom was in town so she watched the (noticeably well) emma, while justina man handled rash to the ivf clinic to be knocked up on emmas ACTUAL birthday. Sickness was rigged so that she could go get knocked up without the guilts of leaving emma on her birthday Image cos she was sick and they quite clearly cant do anything with a sick child
Ughhh0009
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ughhh0009 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 23ffae.jpg[/IMG]

Hmmmmm ImageImageImage

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Ughhh0009 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 23ffae.jpg[/IMG]

Hmmmmm ImageImageImage

She must be reading here again! They do the same amount of nothing around the house Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Rachelle ... Rachelle...... Rachelle!!! Bitch you’re lying your ass off . Get it together and cut the bullshit. This shit might work on those kids who watch your channel, but we can see right through you! Your husband is fat, and lazy, and ugly, and he’s an idiot!!! So I’m just putting that out there!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Hmmmmm ImageImageImage

I don't think there's ever been a more obvious shootout to a TYMD forum before! ImageImageImage Hey girl!!!! And rachelle, you must think we're all idiots to buy that bullshit.
1. Justin literally complains every time he has to do anything around the house. Clean up the yard, clean the garage, wash the car, clean up the side yard that HE neglected for years. So basically do any work.
2. He doesn't have a job. Enough said.
3. He plays video games.
4. He sleeps during the day.
5. He is a damn teenager, and only wants to do fun things, eat, and sleep.

You 2 need to grow the f*** up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

Hmmmmm ImageImageImage

Looks like Justin hacked Rachelle’s account Image

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

lavenderlove wrote:

Hmmmmm ImageImageImage

I don't think there's ever been a more obvious shootout to a TYMD forum before! ImageImageImage Hey girl!!!! And rachelle, you must think we're all idiots to buy that bullshit.
1. Justin literally complains every time he has to do anything around the house. Clean up the yard, clean the garage, wash the car, clean up the side yard that HE neglected for years. So basically do any work.
3. He plays video games.

To be fair though, Rachelle is also a lazy slob. They are equals in that sense lol. Honestly, these two deserve each other. They are both losers.

ChookyWooky123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChookyWooky123 »

Hmmmmm ImageImageImage

Geez... Rachelle Honey, If Justin does equal to what you are doing then he’s not doing near enough! You equally lounge around, eat crap, man handle Emma, keep your house filthy and do nothing for society. Grow up

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Poor Emma, I feel bad that she will be off formula soon. Now she will get fed greasy, processed pizza all the time because her mother can’t be bothered to cook for her. That pizza will wreak havoc on anyone’s stomach, let alone a one year old who isn’t fully on solids yet. 🤢
Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

lavenderlove wrote:

Hmmmmm ImageImageImage

3. He plays video games.

I died laughing when he was supposed to be putting back all of their storage or whatever from where they'd moved it out for the AC to be fixed and he said, "I wish I could take a nap but..." Image Dude. Why do you need to nap?!

Honestly, I would be SO ANNOYED with my husband if he acted like that and he is an actual human adult with a job. If Emma is such a great sleeper, they don't work (so no need to get up early), they (obviously) don't clean, they don't cook.. WHY are they so TIRED?! Rachelle looks like the crypt keeper and Justin's always needing a nap.

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Sneege07 wrote:
lavenderlove wrote:

Hmmmmm ImageImageImage

3. He plays video games.

I died laughing when he was supposed to be putting back all of their storage or whatever from where they'd moved it out for the AC to be fixed and he said, "I wish I could take a nap but..." Image Dude. Why do you need to nap?!

Honestly, I would be SO ANNOYED with my husband if he acted like that and he is an actual human adult with a job. If Emma is such a great sleeper, they don't work (so no need to get up early), they (obviously) don't clean, they don't cook.. WHY are they so TIRED?! Rachelle looks like the crypt keeper and Justin's always needing a nap.

Because he’s up all night playing twitch to his 13 subs!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”