KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68

kleo721
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68

Unread post by kleo721 »

kleo721 wrote:What’s up y’all long time lurker but haven’t posted much. So this is lowkey off topic but kinda not?

In my psychology course we are learning about child development but more precisely focusing on authoritarian parenting, which is when parents use unnecessary punishment as a form of discipline. Authoritative parenting as a result causes kids to get aggressive and never question authority, become less empathetic and are close minded. Granted, Jackson is not aggressive by any means as far as we know, but he does seem to blindly obey miss kern’s rules eg. Snitching etc. An example that raised a red flag to me and is very relevant to this theory was when he pushed Mateo at target and as a punishment to NOT hit, kernel spanked him???? Like what is she tryna teach him w that tf. This can additionally lead to aggressive children. Super hypocritical and detrimental as well. As a further result of this type of parenting children can become less independent, appear insecure, have poorer social skills, exhibit more behavioural issues, perform worse academically etc. Image

I’m NOT in any way trying to diagnose anyone w anything this is just an observation. However, I do think that kern and khoke should look more into the authoritative style of parenting. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I meant authoritarian idk how to fix it. Apologies idk how to post yet apparently.

cactus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cactus »

In my opinion they're parenting style is 'uninvolved'. The children are not learning about real boundaries, there's no normal socialization, no real parental care. This is the worst kind of parenting. And the saddest. The parents are physically there, but not really "there".
Although in this case they are often not even physically present :((
It's incredibly sad, the boys won't have it easy in the future. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 39d558.jpg[/IMG]

Tapatalkkal küldve az én POT-LX1 eszközömről

lizzy96
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lizzy96 »

I wonder who's going to help the kids when they start school, can't be Keren bc she's dumb. 3 under 3 videos? Like others have said Jackson turns 4 in a month he's not even close to under 3. Also, she's calling disinfectant spray wipes? Those kids are going to be so helpless if there isn't someone to help them in school. Also regarding Jackson in their latest video Keren asks Jackson what he would do if someone grabbed his backpack and his reply was punched him, so yah I doubt Jackson will be the bully due to Khoa teaching him "self-defense" All that needs to happen is for some kids to tap his back and that kid's going to end up punched.
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

He went to school orientation wonder how that went? I’m afraid to watch the vlog lol He probably brought his boost in his sippy cup

nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

He cried, keren promised early christmas presents, then he cried, then keren said she has connections with Santa, then he cried, then keren promised if he'd be alone and didn't cry he'd be getting more presents amd then he cried
Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

nebi wrote:He cried, keren promised early christmas presents, then he cried, then keren said she has connections with Santa, then he cried, then keren promised if he'd be alone and didn't cry he'd be getting more presents amd then he cried
Did I skip through and miss stuff? Cause that didn’t happen from what I watched.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Teaching Jackson that if you give the teacher a present they will like you more than the other kids ugh I can’t with these idiots. Even if you’re joking you don’t say stuff like that in front of your kids. You can’t buy people off. That’s how kk makes “friends” by buying shit for people to like them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Omg presents presents presents. They give this kid presents for every little thing. I get she is trying to “reward” him for doing what she wants but how about a sticker or something damn. When I was potty training my kids, I gave them a sticker every time they went potty. They loved it, simple and effective - that’s all kids need sometimes not all this present bullshit.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

nebi wrote:He cried, keren promised early christmas presents, then he cried, then keren said she has connections with Santa, then he cried, then keren promised if he'd be alone and didn't cry he'd be getting more presents amd then he cried
Connections with santa? Since when do people call their dealer 'santa'
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

Gingermane wrote:
Did I skip through and miss stuff? Cause that didn’t happen from what I watched.

Which vlog did you watch???
From 0.40 to 7 minutes it's jackson crying and keren promising Christmas presents and trees and keren saying she's buddies with Santa.....
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

keren’s whole speech promising jackson early christmas presents for not crying was the dumbest shit i’ve ever heard spew from her trout mouth god she sounds so stupid she has no idea how to interact with a child much less her own

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

They need to suck it up and become parents. A good parenting class would benefit both of them.

Keren reminds me of my SIL. She was afraid of saying no to her kids too, and always promised ridiculous things trying to get them to do things they should just DO.

Skip lots of years later: One kid (now adult) is a drug addict, one is an alcoholic living with his grandmother, and the other married a loser and can't keep a job.

Good luck K and K!
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

He is not going to flourish in school.
He will be pulled out before August is over

Unread post by Guest »

Newest vlog recap:

-God I hate that obnoxious intro
-Vlog starts with J and Krust in the car, waiting for shrimps. She asks if hes ready for school and says hes going to meet a lot of friends.
-Shrimps comes to the car and gives J a mug to give to his teacher and says "so you can be teachers pet like your dad" and krust says "so your teacher likes you more than the other kids". They laugh and shrimps tells some personal story that was boring and obviously bored the hell out of krusty. The mug says "it takes big hearts to shape little minds."
-They say they are going to the doctors before the school to get his immunization records again because the first ones were in her purse that was stolen
-J cries while asking Krust not to leave him, she says she wont and he keeps whining
-Krust goes on and on about some convoluted bribery story involving being buddies with santa and giving early christmas presents to j every time he doesnt cry. Real shit parenting right there.
-Lots of "hey mommy mommy" jibberish from J
-They get home and Kern says she got out of her mom clothes and J got into his pajamas immediately, like shes so proud. She asks if he liked school and he says yes
-J and L are playing and L cries when J wont let him "put him in jail" and krust actually asks J to let L arrest him lol. Krust says they like to play that ever since the policeman was there.
-Shrimpdix thinks S might be a daddy's boy again so they have him walk to one of them and he picks krust. The other two pick shrimps
-Sidenote: their editing has gotten really shitty. They leave in so much junk that should be cut like J messing around with the camera for 40 seconds and all you see is how badly he needs a dentist
-Next scene is krust trying to get S to walk barefoot on the grass and he's hesitant of the texture
-Krust brags again how close all her kids are and will be back to back in school
-Krust let's J and L pick up sticks and hit the tree with them, narrowly missing each other. She says it looks like they're playing fOrTnIgHt
-Krust brags about being an affiliate on twitch and shrimps kisses her ass and says it's a great accomplishment. Then he teases her for crying at Js school today.
-Shrimps says his dad is there and playing the guitar but then we see J standing on his table in his room dancing to Alexa. Shrimp puts a note that he wanted to include the clip because it was so cute (it wasnt, we've seen it 100 times) but that he cant afford to be copyrighted again or else their channel will be deleted so he put different music in that scene
-They dont end the vlog, that's the last thing we see before the end screen and the flashback clip. You'd think they'd do a better job with editing this vlog if they were really vlogging for the "memories" since its Js first school/classroom tour and krust was So EmOtiOnAL about it, but okay sis.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Lol Jackson already whining about leaving him.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I wonder if this school has a drop off where the teachers come out to get the kids out of the car. They don’t want parents interfering if they go in. The preschool here that my niece and nephew went to the teachers came out and unbuckled them and walked them in. Just the thought of Jackson throwing a fit kind of makes me laugh.

babynumberfour
Talker
Talker

Unread post by babynumberfour »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... a3983b.jpg[/IMG]”one of my best friends” who the hell is this person lol

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

I feel like Keren must have planted some fears into Jackson’s head about being “alone” or “away from Mommy” at school, because there is no logical reason why he would actually be upset about being away from her given that he is left with someone besides his parents every single day.

It’s probably just the being out of the house that traumatizes him. He will probably end up being in love with his smart, nurturing teacher and Keren will take him out due to jealousy

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rude Betch wrote:Newest vlog recap:

-God I hate that obnoxious intro
-Vlog starts with J and Krust in the car, waiting for shrimps. She asks if hes ready for school and says hes going to meet a lot of friends.
-Shrimps comes to the car and gives J a mug to give to his teacher and says "so you can be teachers pet like your dad" and krust says "so your teacher likes you more than the other kids". They laugh and shrimps tells some personal story that was boring and obviously bored the hell out of krusty. The mug says "it takes big hearts to shape little minds."
-They say they are going to the doctors before the school to get his immunization records again because the first ones were in her purse that was stolen
-J cries while asking Krust not to leave him, she says she wont and he keeps whining
-Krust goes on and on about some convoluted bribery story involving being buddies with santa and giving early christmas presents to j every time he doesnt cry. Real shit parenting right there.
-Lots of "hey mommy mommy" jibberish from J
-They get home and Kern says she got out of her mom clothes and J got into his pajamas immediately, like shes so proud. She asks if he liked school and he says yes
-J and L are playing and L cries when J wont let him "put him in jail" and krust actually asks J to let L arrest him lol. Krust says they like to play that ever since the policeman was there.
-Shrimpdix thinks S might be a daddy's boy again so they have him walk to one of them and he picks krust. The other two pick shrimps
-Sidenote: their editing has gotten really shitty. They leave in so much junk that should be cut like J messing around with the camera for 40 seconds and all you see is how badly he needs a dentist
-Next scene is krust trying to get S to walk barefoot on the grass and he's hesitant of the texture
-Krust brags again how close all her kids are and will be back to back in school
-Krust let's J and L pick up sticks and hit the tree with them, narrowly missing each other. She says it looks like they're playing fOrTnIgHt
-Krust brags about being an affiliate on twitch and shrimps kisses her ass and says it's a great accomplishment. Then he teases her for crying at Js school today.
-Shrimps says his dad is there and playing the guitar but then we see J standing on his table in his room dancing to Alexa. Shrimp puts a note that he wanted to include the clip because it was so cute (it wasnt, we've seen it 100 times) but that he cant afford to be copyrighted again or else their channel will be deleted so he put different music in that scene
-They dont end the vlog, that's the last thing we see before the end screen and the flashback clip. You'd think they'd do a better job with editing this vlog if they were really vlogging for the "memories" since its Js first school/classroom tour and krust was So EmOtiOnAL about it, but okay sis.

I love your recap ImageImageImageImageImage

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

telle0x wrote:I feel like Keren must have planted some fears into Jackson’s head about being “alone” or “away from Mommy” at school, because there is no logical reason why he would actually be upset about being away from her given that he is left with someone besides his parents every single day.

It’s probably just the being out of the house that traumatizes him. He will probably end up being in love with his smart, nurturing teacher and Keren will take him out due to jealousy Image

And sue the school ImageImageImage

Return to “KKandBabyJ”