Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Here_2_talk wrote:Anyone else found it odd how she didn’t buy new frames for her photos?! She’s just going to swap them out for the strawberry one and the previous family photo?!

Is she done with those cause she has better ones?! Why not just get another frame?

Very strange mindset to me. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In her case yes, because she has room to add more framed photos in her house. Now, my house for example I live in military housing and I have the set amount of photos up so I would swap them instead of getting more. Maybe she likes the way her house is set up? But I could definitely see her adding more frames to that fire place area. I guess it’s just preference.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I think it’s awful that she hasn’t put Emma in one infant/toddler class. Libraries offer free classes, story time, kids play time at a my gym or something similar.

I always did the library story times and had my kids enrolled in a gym class with toddlers their age. It was also how I got out and met other Moms.

She’s distancing her child from learning and socializing with kids her age. Hanging out with Annabelle doesn’t count.

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

RobinSparkles wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:55 pm My view on her complaining about the rent is not that they couldn’t afford it but that a 20% increase in rent would make most people mad and want to buy if possible. My other thought is she tries to stay relatable because if she brags that may not go over well with her fans; everyone knows they weren’t affluent before so if they show off how well they’re doing on on YouTube it just makes them less relatable I think. I’m not really arguing about how much they make, because none of us really know—I do think there’s a chance it’s big bucks— but I think their eventual home purchase will be really telling and I’m really interested for that reason.
herebcofbritney wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:40 pm I know for a FACT that they cannot afford a 500k house. If they’re complaining over $1500 rent, they can only afford 300k max. I said this 4 months ago because I did the math. Now idk if I factored in their down payment or not but I don’t see them having more than 25-50k down payment if that. The way the spend, I just don’t see it. My husband and I are their age, military as well and the only reason we have a down payment for a home is because he had an inheritance. I’m not ashamed to admit that. Now if Rachelle has an inheritance too somehow or Justin they definitely won’t say. They’ll pass it off as their own income. So unless they pull a hefty down payment out of their ass, they aren’t getting a home better than what they’re in now. Unless they magically move to Texas or somewhere cheaper than California.
Every other house near them rents for 2500-3500. The haven’t had one increase in almost 5 years. Which you can bet was Rachelle poor mouthing and using the military sob story then Brynn to keep her rent down.they are on a month to month lease for almost 5 years it was way past time.
dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

From what I’ve read and heard from other YouTubers, I think it’s safe to say they make about $60k/year off Youtube alone based off their views. I don’t watch them enough to know how many sponsorships they average, but I know companies either pay them to place ads or they make commission off links.

Honestly, I never buy anything off a YouTuber’s links and I don’t know anyone else who does either, so I highly doubt that generates much income. I’m sure the big bucks come from paid ads. And we all know Rash will accept any and all sponsorships just to make a quick buck.

So let’s just estimate they get an extra $20k/year off that (possibly more), it puts them around $80k/year. I honestly don’t know how much Justin would get a month from the military (maybe someone could help me with that), but that would make a decent living with everything combined.

However, they spend their money like crazy. All those shopping trips, hauls, Starbucks runs, eating out, etc. really adds up! Plus adding in rent and their basic expenses, I don’t see them saving much money. Don’t forget they need to pay for IVF. So sure, they make a decent amount off Youtube, but they also recklessly blow through it.

I honestly think that YouTubers shouldn’t be allowed to approve or delete comments. It’s a place where they are earning income, why can’t the people who are helping them earn that income leave honest comments and feedback? Viewers have the right to share their opinions, call them out, etc. But they are able to delete anything that could potentially cost them subscribers, views, and money. It’s pretty deceiving and fake when you really think about it. That’s why Rash is so obsessed with deleting and monitoring. They get to hide what they don’t like.

Imagine if all their subscribers could see the REAL comments. I’m sure most would open their eyes to who they really are or they would get a lot more heat for the stupid shit they do.

Anyway, sorry for the long post! Rash and Tomato are lazy and their Youtube success won’t last very long!

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

dani_banana wrote:From what I’ve read and heard from other YouTubers, I think it’s safe to say they make about $60k/year off Youtube alone based off their views. I don’t watch them enough to know how many sponsorships they average, but I know companies either pay them to place ads or they make commission off links.

Honestly, I never buy anything off a YouTuber’s links and I don’t know anyone else who does either, so I highly doubt that generates much income. I’m sure the big bucks come from paid ads. And we all know Rash will accept any and all sponsorships just to make a quick buck.

So let’s just estimate they get an extra $20k/year off that (possibly more), it puts them around $80k/year. I honestly don’t know how much Justin would get a month from the military (maybe someone could help me with that), but that would make a decent living with everything combined.

However, they spend their money like crazy. All those shopping trips, hauls, Starbucks runs, eating out, etc. really adds up! Plus adding in rent and their basic expenses, I don’t see them saving much money. Don’t forget they need to pay for IVF. So sure, they make a decent amount off Youtube, but they also recklessly blow through it.

I honestly think that YouTubers shouldn’t be allowed to approve or delete comments. It’s a place where they are earning income, why can’t the people who are helping them earn that income leave honest comments and feedback? Viewers have the right to share their opinions, call them out, etc. But they are able to delete anything that could potentially cost them subscribers, views, and money. It’s pretty deceiving and fake when you really think about it. That’s why Rash is so obsessed with deleting and monitoring. They get to hide what they don’t like.

Imagine if all their subscribers could see the REAL comments. I’m sure most would open their eyes to who they really are or they would get a lot more heat for the stupid shit they do.

Anyway, sorry for the long post! Rash and Tomato are lazy and their Youtube success won’t last very long!

$60,000-80,000 a year would be excellent supplemental income. If Justin had a job and Rachelle could bring in that much which SAH? That would be ideal! But, for a family of 3 in So Cal, that’s not much as their only income. They’re young and naive and don’t have a clue.

marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

dani_banana wrote:From what I’ve read and heard from other YouTubers, I think it’s safe to say they make about $60k/year off Youtube alone based off their views. I don’t watch them enough to know how many sponsorships they average, but I know companies either pay them to place ads or they make commission off links.

That’s not a lot of money. My husband makes 80k a year and where we live (Texas) the median household income is about 70k. We are doing pretty well considering it’s one income and I haven’t gone back to work yet, but it still requires tons of budgeting and penny pinching and cost of living is WAY cheaper here.

The median family income in California is 82k putting them either below average or RIGHT at average income, and that’s with ONE kid. They don’t budget or penny pinch whatsoever, and if they’re really following Dave Ramsey, they can only afford a home 3 times the amount of their yearly wages which puts them at less than 300k.

I smell a foreclosure. Image

Though rash is probably thinking she’ll get tons new followers and views with her next pregnancy and it’ll save their channel + pay for their pool and fancy new yard.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

So the theme for Emma’s first birthday party is...peaches...?

victoriaholliday6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by victoriaholliday6 »

Britxo wrote:So the theme for Emma’s first birthday party is...peaches...? Image

My daughters first birthday was a watermelon theme called “one in a melon” but she loves watermelon.. I don’t really like the peach theme .. it’s so bland nothing colorful at the party at all .. To match her presets I guess Image

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Did I hear her correctly when she said everything is peach flavored too? That sounds gross.
Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

The car they ‘made’ her looks so bland

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Nik_8989 wrote:The car they ‘made’ her looks so bland Image

Emma’s $10 first birthday present!! Did y’all know that Trash got that for TEN DOLLARS on Facebook marketplace?

TEN DOLLARS!! <awkwardly pointing fat fingers>

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 13ce6f.jpg[/IMG]

Can’t wait for Emma to find out her 1st bday present was covered in dog shit and black widows. It’s okay tho, at least it got her lazy ass Dad off the couch for an hour. He probably had to take the next 2 weeks off to recover from all that “hard work!” #embarrassment
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Ahhhh we’ll need a new thread soon!!!

Comment your title suggestions below!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Peach cakes... peach pies... peach ice tea.

Samlex
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Samlex »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... e59afe.jpg[/IMG]
If her idol cuts her hair off, maybe Rash will too and the signature floppy bun will finally go away as well!Image

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Wait a fukin minute!!!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 814d1f.jpg[/IMG]

Her daughter’s first bday is bloody KICKASS themed?!?

As of Keren keren swan fame KICKASS?!? ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Peaches??? Fucking peaches??? Wtf??? Everything is peaches!
kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

foreversoulmates wrote:Peaches??? Fucking peaches??? Wtf??? Everything is peaches!
She said she saw someone else do a peach them and decided to do it for Emma because shes their "little peach " because of her red hair Image more like she saw it, she liked it, she tried to relate it to Emma Image

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

Britxo wrote:So the theme for Emma’s first birthday party is...peaches...? Image

It had to be peaches because Emma has red hair and is their "little peach"! duh Image

I guess peaches are more relatable to Emma then her "favourite movie", the lion king.

She literally saw something on Pinterest that was aesthetically pleasing and decide to run with it trying to make it relate to Emma by all the sudden calling her their "little peach".

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

kayla1112 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:13 pm
foreversoulmates wrote:Peaches??? Fucking peaches??? Wtf??? Everything is peaches!
She said she saw someone else do a peach them and decided to do it for Emma because shes their "little peach " because of her red hair Image more like she saw it, she liked it, she tried to relate it to Emma Image

The decorations would be one thing but peach flavor everything is just stupid. Not everyone likes peaches especially children.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So unoriginal... i bet she found this and thought “boom” done...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... b1acdb.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... e2fbe0.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 09249b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 5bb6d1.jpg[/IMG]

For one, her kid “loves” lion king.
Second, that car... bland as fuck, whats wrong with bright colours??
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 6d68a7.jpg[/IMG]
Thirdly, what is the wooden death trap in her ig stories?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 57fa86.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”