Gabe and Amber

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gabe and Amber

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

His fb says "rec leader at the city of Modesto" and frito lay.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

They were renting that house they moved to before. I can't really blame them. If her dad was willing to let them move in, they say they are helping him out so it saves them $ and helps him then I can understand. If I was in that situation I would rather give 'rent' to family than a landlord.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:They were renting that house they moved to before. I can't really blame them. If her dad was willing to let them move in, they say they are helping him out so it saves them $ and helps him then I can understand. If I was in that situation I would rather give 'rent' to family than a landlord.
I agree. In many parts of the world it’s very normal for extended families to live together.

Her dad seems to love Amber and Logan a whole lot. I think he likes having them around. And he more than likely has the ability so he doesn’t mind helping them financially by allowing them to stay there.

Does anyone know where ambers mom is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sssabrina
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sssabrina »

I can't watch more than two minutes of Amber vlogging. It's so dull and lifeless.
Ernestthecow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ernestthecow »

'MAJOR surgery' lol... it's a very common minor day surgery. I understand that any procedure performed on your child seems huge, but God, fishing much.
mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

Ernestthecow wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:28 am 'MAJOR surgery' lol... it's a very common minor day surgery. I understand that any procedure performed on your child seems huge, but God, fishing much.
She learned the fine art of titling videos from her GOOD FRIEND Jessica.
Lilly_bean 37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lilly_bean 37 »

In her Q and A with Jess, Chris and her dad, in the background between the 13 minute to 16 minute mark, you can hear the kids arguring up stairs. Lilia, I can hear, says "Give it back." Why do Jess, Chris, Gabe and Amber not put the kids to sleep first (if it was late)
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Lilly_bean 37 wrote:In her Q and A with Jess, Chris and her dad, in the background between the 13 minute to 16 minute mark, you can hear the kids arguring up stairs. Lilia, I can hear, says "Give it back." Why do Jess, Chris, Gabe and Amber not put the kids to sleep first (if it was late)
Because they’re all dumb & lazy AF

orange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orange »

I wonder how it works with them moving into Amber's dad's house. Does her dad have 3 extra bedrooms for them? One for Amber + Gabe, one for Logan and one for Lilia and Malachi to share?
orange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orange »

and I don't really understand Amber letting Logan's dad back in his life. Not long ago Amber said Gabe was going to adopt Logan. What would have happened if Gabe went through with the adoption and Logan's bio dad wanted back in his life now?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

orange wrote:and I don't really understand Amber letting Logan's dad back in his life. Not long ago Amber said Gabe was going to adopt Logan. What would have happened if Gabe went through with the adoption and Logan's bio dad wanted back in his life now?
Did they have to get his bio dad consent for Gabe to adopt and he said no I want to be a part of Logan’s life?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

For the adoption they always said they didn't have $ for a lawyer. Basically if he was out of Logans life (no child support, visitation) then they can file to terminate his rights, they even put it in newspapers here if there's no known address. Then the bio dad has to either come forward and go to court or its granted then Gabe could go through with adoption. I went through this with my oldest but not in California.
bp_0116
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bp_0116 »

I doubt Gabe wants to adopt Logan. They just seem like the never clicked which is so sad because Logan seems like such a sweet boy
bp_0116
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bp_0116 »

I doubt Gabe wants to adopt Logan. They just seem like the never clicked which is so sad because Logan seems like such a sweet boy
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

orange wrote:I wonder how it works with them moving into Amber's dad's house. Does her dad have 3 extra bedrooms for them? One for Amber + Gabe, one for Logan and one for Lilia and Malachi to share?
Lilia doesn’t ever stay the night with Gabe anyway lol it’s my best guess that Logan has his own room, and Malachi has a crib/cosleeps with Amber and Gabe in their room. I’m not sure how long they plan to stay with ambers dad but if it’s for a long time the boys will probably share a room.

orange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orange »

Ducklings4 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:41 pm
orange wrote:and I don't really understand Amber letting Logan's dad back in his life. Not long ago Amber said Gabe was going to adopt Logan. What would have happened if Gabe went through with the adoption and Logan's bio dad wanted back in his life now?
Did they have to get his bio dad consent for Gabe to adopt and he said no I want to be a part of Logan’s life?

I'm not sure but I don't think she needed the bio dads consent. Amber made a video and said that his bio dad was a drug addict and hasn't seen Logan in years.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

orange wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:41 pm

I'm not sure but I don't think she needed the bio dads consent. Amber made a video and said that his bio dad was a drug addict and hasn't seen Logan in years.
Yeah but Jess plays the same game about drake. It’s really hard to claim abandonment in court which is what she would have to do

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I live in the south east and my friend just adopted her niece. Bio dad has never been in the picture. Both bio parents are drug addicts. The bio mom signed her consent. My friend had to try to contact bio dad by mail (last known address), since no response they had to post ads in the paper. Still no response. The state finally said the adoption could go through. They jumped through hoops waited jumped through more hoops. My friend still fears the bio dad will show up one day clean and sober wanting his child back.

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

I don't understand why she feels the need to tell the world about one kids mental health and the other kids penis

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

She’s becoming messier as time goes on. Quit her job? Moved back in with her dad? Lip fillers and eyelash extensions? None of it makes sense or seems practical for their family

Return to “JesssFam”