They don't post on Saturdays anymore???
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to covering up your failure | Steps to Wander | Part 7

Unread post by spiralstatic »

rosie_dalia wrote:They don't post on Saturdays anymore???
I personally think they're on their way out. One of the more recent Q&A's they did addressing income and the like, I totally got the impression that Kelsey is over youtube. She strikes me as the type that is high strung and has a lot of anxiety (just my perception!) and this pregnancy seems to be making it worse.

I'd be shocked if they last another solid year "vlogging" Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

And they’re doing another Q & A. They can’t even vlog their life. It’s not that hard. Why do an Q & A every week.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

spiralstatic wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:58 am
rosie_dalia wrote:They don't post on Saturdays anymore???
I personally think they're on their way out. One of the more recent Q&A's they did addressing income and the like, I totally got the impression that Kelsey is over youtube. She strikes me as the type that is high strung and has a lot of anxiety (just my perception!) and this pregnancy seems to be making it worse.

I'd be shocked if they last another solid year "vlogging" Image
I get the same feeling. This week was a 3-minute #AD and one 10-minute vlog. That's it?

Doing another Q&A? Seriously? That's just lazy.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

What were her test results? I’d imagine ok with the clickbait photo. I’d laugh if she has to do the test again or a different one just because she thinks she’s so entitled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

For those who didn't watch: She passed the glucose test. All her drama for nothing.

In the video she said she's due in 10 weeks (unless I heard that wrong or imagined it) and now she's posted on IG that she's due in 12 weeks....

I think the baby will arrive mid-October. Tabor born in October? It just hit me that the unfortunate name sort of seems even worse considering the month he'll arrive. I honestly think he'll be teased and called Tater his entire childhood.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

So apparently none of the Lannings follow Kelsey anymore. Seems as though missy even went through and unhearted all of Kelsey’s post she had originally hearted. Hmmmm....

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

TellAll wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:12 pm So apparently none of the Lannings follow Kelsey anymore. Seems as though missy even went through and unhearted all of Kelsey’s post she had originally hearted. Hmmmm.... Image

Has anyone heard Bryan's new song "Forget You"? I just watched the video and it's about cutting people out of your life. I wouldn't be surprised if the underlying message is directed at K&C.

There are even these lyrics: "Don't wanna keep your company, 'cause you only kept mine when it was on my dime."

Yep, sounds like Corbin for sure!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

rosie_dalia wrote:
TellAll wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:12 pm So apparently none of the Lannings follow Kelsey anymore. Seems as though missy even went through and unhearted all of Kelsey’s post she had originally hearted. Hmmmm.... Image

Has anyone heard Bryan's new song "Forget You"? I just watched the video and it's about cutting people out of your life. I wouldn't be surprised if the underlying message is directed at K&C.

There are even these lyrics: "Don't wanna keep your company, 'cause you only kept mine when it was on my dime."

Seems to me Corbin and Kelsey used them for their YouTube fame and they got tired of it. Obviously something very explosive happened between them. I wish I could know the full story!

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, Bryan seems pretty specific in this post that the song is about dropping people from his life. C&K were easily the two closest people they dumped. Obvs, they've dropped other friends and people, but C&K were supposedly their "best friends" and then suddenly they were never to be seen again.

And it's telling they've stopped following each other on SM. Must have been a brutal breakup.

I'm surprised no one in the comments has asked if it's about C&K.
Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 6.02.17 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Funny that Katie liked that post. They have for sure used Bryan and Missy to try and grow their channel. They don't have much in common besides self-absorption and immaturity.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

I’d say Corbin is definitely the problem, Cassie is still friends with Kelsey but not Corbin.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sparklyfluff wrote:I’d say Corbin is definitely the problem, Cassie is still friends with Kelsey but not Corbin.

So Bryan and Missy unfollowed both of them but Cassie only unfollowed Corbin?

Considering the wicked crush Missy obviously had on Corbin, I gotta wonder about some of the unfriending going on.

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:41 pm
sparklyfluff wrote:I’d say Corbin is definitely the problem, Cassie is still friends with Kelsey but not Corbin.

Considering the wicked crush Missy obviously had on Corbin, I gotta wonder about some of the unfriending going on.
Makes me wonder if Corbin has tried to blackmail them. He seems like the type of jerk who would do that. He certainly knows secrets the Lannings wouldn't want public.

I was really surprised when the Lannings spoke about Kelsey getting naked on top of Bryan's car dancing to some 80's song. I'm guessing she didn't want that info public.

I would guess they totally hate each other now. I really doubt Missy has a crush of any sort on Corbin anymore.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Going through my insta stories and just got this ad. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 439116.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

lmmomSD wrote:

Last time I checked both still followed Kelsey. No body followed Corbin

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:50 pm Going through my insta stories and just got this ad.
Odd they'd get an education-related sponsorship. She's an idiot. They must be doing ALL THE #ADS just to pay the bills.

Their views are getting record low again, not even hitting 10K on a lot of days. How can they even afford to live on that AdSense???? Not only a mortgage and car payment, but medical bills and June's upcoming school tuition. They must be getting food stamps...again. They've maxed out their credit cards in the past, so likely the same situation again.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

rosie_dalia wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:15 pm

The chorus says something along the lines of removes these tattoos that remind me of you, didn't Missy and Kelsey get matching tattoos or something? Or was that Missy and someone else? They seem to have a lot of trouble keeping friends to be honest. Corbin and Kelsey suck but Bryan and Missy suck just as bad.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

GGF1987 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:25 pm something along the lines of removes these tattoos that remind me of you, didn't Missy and Kelsey get matching tattoos or something? Or was that Missy and someone else? They seem to have a lot of trouble keeping friends to be honest. Corbin and Kelsey suck but Bryan and Missy suck just as bad.
They got matching henna tattoos once.

I think Missy and Bryan are targets because they are extremely wealthy and well-connected. People want to be their friends for their own selfish reasons. Kelsey and CORBIN really took advantage of them. Corbin quit working for Bryan (or was fired) within three months moving from Portland to SoCal.

Kelsey and Corbin probably got used to Missy bankrolling their life. I think Bryan was fed up and cut them off.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

lmmomSD wrote:

That’s from what I can see on Facebook anyway, not checked instagram.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”