BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 66)

HoHoHoesonYT
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 60)

Unread post by HoHoHoesonYT »

LunaBean wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:57 pm I hope Ean finds a really beautiful, amazing girlfriend and she treats the kids like a mother should. Then all her kids will nag to go to daddy and “new mommy’s” house. Image
That is karma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Ean is hot. He is a hard working man and he seemed really sweet and supportive in the videos.
I noticed B&B deleted ALL her and Eans photos together - except these two. I think it’s weird how she deleted all of the photos with him in them... I know they’re no longer together but her kids were in a lot of those pictures with him. They’re still memories and part of her children...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LunaBean
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LunaBean »

HoHoHoesonYT wrote:
LunaBean wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:57 pm I hope Ean finds a really beautiful, amazing girlfriend and she treats the kids like a mother should. Then all her kids will nag to go to daddy and “new mommy’s” house. Image
That is karma.

I think Ean is hot. He is a hard working man and he seemed really sweet and supportive in the videos.
I noticed B&B deleted ALL her and Eans photos together - except these two. I think it’s weird how she deleted all of the photos with him in them... I know they’re no longer together but her kids were in a lot of those pictures with him. They’re still memories and part of her children...
Does he have any social media?

HoHoHoesonYT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HoHoHoesonYT »

LunaBean wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:11 pm
HoHoHoesonYT wrote:
That is karma.

Does he have any social media?

I believe he had a Instagram but never was really active on it but could be wrong. He does have a Facebook though.
whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

Hound11 wrote:The views on the car detailing video are SO low. Like it’s been up a day and hasn’t even hit 10,000

Man, he is really trying to get some views.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... a155c4.jpg[/IMG]
And he’s also horrible at marketing “well well!”
Yeesh.

Video is at 8.8k views. The shiplap bathroom has 25k lol

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 60)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

whatsmyalias wrote:
Hound11 wrote:The views on the car detailing video are SO low. Like it’s been up a day and hasn’t even hit 10,000

Yeesh.

Wow it’s almost like no one wants to watch Frank’s hillbilly ass clean a car. Who would’ve thought????

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I cant imagine spending hundreds of dollars on a birthday party & having a nice big house to just spend the entire time doing nothing. All they do is sit around, eat & open presents...like they never play any kids games like wtf??

It’s summertime...she could’ve made it a pool party or at the very least had some fun games set up back there and had a barbecue party...but that would require for Britney to
move. All she cares about having a nice LOOKING party, hopefully Nolan had fun birthday with Ean.
In one of her latest vlogs Nolan kept saying “I want to have a pool party” but she just kept ignoring him lol

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
icecreamheadache wrote:What a sad, stupid "party"
She easily spent over $1000 on a 2 hour party for them to just sit in a living room, open presents & eat cake. She could’ve set up some games inside the house or a scavenger hunt in the backyard smfh she is the most boring creature on earth.

She absolutely did not spend close to 1,000 on that party. Like everything was from amazon , I did my little cousins party the exact same and all of those blow ups and decor is super cheap and her plates and stuff from target were like 2.99 a pack. We had them as well. The balloon towers cost like 3$ to make yourself too which I’m positive that’s a balloon kit from amazon too (the balloon arch)

BUT the party is lame. She has money, I don’t know why she does EVERY freaking birthday party in her house. So boring. They have a back yard they could have rented a water slide or had water balloons and water guns or ANYTHING other than just sitting there. So weird

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

It's funny now that Frank has been in their lives, I miss Ean and I miss hearing his awkward kermit the frog voice. He was always so unattractive to me but damn compared to Frank, he is smoking hot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

is that what Nolan said? I thought he said he's having his birthday party at the pool. I guess it can go both ways since Britney ignores his terrible speech impediment.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

HoHoHoesonYT wrote:
That is karma.

Now watch as those pictures are magically deleted...

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

The party becomes even more sad when considering that this will be one of the last birthdays Nolan has where he’s still able to run around like a normal kid. It breaks my heart that Britney just encourages him to sit around

Lalam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalam »

Crazymess1215 wrote:It's funny now that Frank has been in their lives, I miss Ean and I miss hearing his awkward kermit the frog voice. He was always so unattractive to me but damn compared to Frank, he is smoking hot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Same

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

soma31 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:30 pm The party becomes even more sad when considering that this will be one of the last birthdays Nolan has where he’s still able to run around like a normal kid. It breaks my heart that Britney just encourages him to sit around

It broke my heart that on the day of his birthday she used the opportunity on Instagram to do sponsored stories :(
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

brittknee wrote:
soma31 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:30 pm The party becomes even more sad when considering that this will be one of the last birthdays Nolan has where he’s still able to run around like a normal kid. It breaks my heart that Britney just encourages him to sit around

It broke my heart that on the day of his birthday she used the opportunity on Instagram to do sponsored stories :(

They don’t care about Nolan, they got their instagram-able birthday party and the kids were in bed by 8 while The Morrows drank and patted themselves on the back as if they did something.

YT/IG are already going downhill, literally anyone can make money now with LiNk iN mY sToRiEs, sWiPe uP hErE. All these big family you-tubers are gonna be broke in 2 years for buying ridiculously huge houses and spending money on worthless shit mistakenly thinking youtube was gonna last forever. Britney is gonna learn for a THIRD time that adding a 2nd channel is useless & she should’ve been putting that same energy into her already dying channel.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:23 am
brittknee wrote:

They don’t care about Nolan, they got their instagram-able birthday party and the kids were in bed by 8 while The Morrows drank and patted themselves on the back as if they did something.

YT/IG are already going downhill, literally anyone can make money now with LiNk iN mY sToRiEs, sWiPe uP hErE. All these big family you-tubers are gonna be broke in 2 years for buying ridiculously huge houses and spending money on worthless shit mistakenly thinking youtube was gonna last forever. Britney is gonna learn for a THIRD time that adding a 2nd channel is useless & she should’ve been putting that same energy into her already dying channel.
It’s sad because there are a few bloggers I really enjoy following on Instagram and it’s become nothing but swipe ups and not the fun coffee chats and mom moments I grew to love. Now it’s a race to see how much they can bring in and while I understand this is their job or claim it to be I also know when to use the unfollow feature. Nothing is enjoyable anymore it’s all about commercializing everything.
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

LilSeb1010 wrote:
whatsmyalias wrote:

Yeesh.

Wow it’s almost like no one wants to watch Frank’s hillbilly ass clean a car. Who would’ve thought????

She thinks that just because 13 year olds are up her ass on this channel, they’ll follow her to her new channel, too. If he actually worked on it and dedicated time to plan interesting videos, I’m sure Frank could have a reasonably successful channel. He seems interested in cars, basic home improvement, and building things. Other husbands and fathers would actually probably be interested in things like that. But having this be a DIY/cooking/decorating/cleaning channel is going to keep the subscribers and views super low. The people who want to watch Frank talk about garage shelving and learn how to put shiplap on their walls themselves probably aren’t going to want to watch a mommy vlogger make crockpot chicken and dumplings. They’re too stupid to realize that they’re catering to two completely different audiences on one channel. The children that subscribed to them aren’t allowed to stay home by themselves, but sure, I bet they’re interested in a garage remodel Image

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

ims25 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:48 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f75687.jpg

She’s fucking hideous. Her and penis head deserve each other

She even messed up the simplest of quotes …
It’s “‘Rawr’ means ‘I love you’ in Dinosaur”. She should know that, that quote was part of the Internet culture during her teen years.
Besides, the way she phrased it just sounds wrong – “‘Rawr’ in Dinosaur means ‘I love you’”??
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Haulnarse wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:38 pm
She easily spent over $1000 on a 2 hour party for them to just sit in a living room, open presents & eat cake. She could’ve set up some games inside the house or a scavenger hunt in the backyard smfh she is the most boring creature on earth.
We have two kids with WINTER birthdays (think snow). And we still do games. Our current fav is a treasure hunt for loot bag items. She could have made the clues easy to be read by Aria, or pictures (washing machine, bath, shower, shoes, etc) so wee kids can quickly pick out where to go. My guys love treasure hunts, usually have 6-10 clues - takes about an hour!! Image such an easy time filler.
I feel pity for those parents viewing her instagram and feeling bad because they only baked a cake, put 5 candles on it, blew up some balloons, and organized a pin-the-tail game for the kids!! (Guilty as charged!)
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

What an underwhelming party. So basically.. none of Nolan’s school friends came. It was 2011trashymom’s kids and I’m assuming some of Freennk’s family. Did Ean even get to see his son on his birthday? Also note that Desperate Danny was not at the party! They are probably feuding again.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Wobbledewobble wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:40 pm

She absolutely did not spend close to 1,000 on that party. Like everything was from amazon , I did my little cousins party the exact same and all of those blow ups and decor is super cheap and her plates and stuff from target were like 2.99 a pack. We had them as well. The balloon towers cost like 3$ to make yourself too which I’m positive that’s a balloon kit from amazon too (the balloon arch)

That cake looked very costly to me with the mirror glaze, drip icing, and gradual gradation of colors on the side. It appeared fancier than the cakes I could purchase at my local grocery store or even at my nearby Costco. My guess is she went to a specialty bakery for it and paid beaucoup bucks.

And I doubt she did the balloon arch herself in which case she paid $75 to $100. Plus the inflatable dino costume costs $30 to $50. And the party favors and decor add up too.

You're right in that you can create this cute dino party inexpensively. But this is Britney we're talking about. She blows through cash like a tornado!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”