HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Why even have a gender reveal especially this late in the game when everyone already been known the gender. She should’ve had a gender reveal with friends/family, filmed it and saved it to upload it now. It’s just pointless now to do all this just for youtube. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 1dcdb7.jpg[/IMG]

Plus someone already posted her registry somewhere and it’s clearly a boy, she’s lucky comments are turned off on her channel...it would be a shame if someone spoiled it lol

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Only reason she’s posting a gender reveal is she knows it’ll get a ton of views. The only reason her views have increased is the pregnancy. Her boring plain ass has to get knocked up to get her views up. Guess when she and dann split up that’ll be another increase of views. Wonder why they are naming him.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

I want to reply to her story and tell her that the Dino’s can be seen in the background of her video drying but I don’t want her to block me on IG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by honeybear »

Can you post a screenshot of the dinos drying? I cant see

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

honeybear wrote:Can you post a screenshot of the dinos drying? I cant see

On the counter behind her
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... b49ee6.jpg[/IMG]

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

jellybean wrote:
honeybear wrote:Can you post a screenshot of the dinos drying? I cant see

On the counter behind her
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... b49ee6.jpg[/IMG]

Ahhh, great catch. I didn't notice at all

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Lolislol26 wrote:I want to reply to her story and tell her that the Dino’s can be seen in the background of her video drying but I don’t want her to block me on IG.

She reads here anyways, even though she claims she doesn’t. Honestly, she doesn’t deserve to be told. She’s so rude and disrespectful to her followers/viewers. And I used to strongly defend her on this forum to the point people were really nasty to me lol! Image

Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:31 pm
ErinLace_20 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:27 pm
dexjuno wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:28 am
I know it can be hard to follow with how vague she's been plus how she's very sporadically filled in details that not everyone caught but I looked back at the dates on her channel and the birth control implant broke in February 2017 and she announced she was leaving Randy in September 2018. So even if they hadn't slept together in a year at that point, there would still have been time in between.
Bottom line tho I think we can all agree to the fact that she’s nuts off the wall and it’s ludicrous, ridiculous, and insane to be bringing in a baby with how fucked up her situation has been. It’s not so much that it’s way “fucked up” it’s also the fact that she hasn’t taken the proper steps to help HERSELF or HAZZEL, but you’re fine to bring a baby into your fucked up life? Poor mental state of mind? Major insecurities? It’s blatantly obvious she was using some kind of drug while pregnant too. She admitted to doing worse before, but she also made it sound like she was actively using marijuana recently. God Channing is another idiot who can’t stop having kids eventho they’re fucking poor. Most of these YouTube idiots send out the wrong message and other idiots soon follow. I find it sad.

Haylee is in no shape financially, career wise, nor has any good values to be a decent mother. Just cause you can pop out babies doesn’t make you a mom/mother, takes so much to raise your child and make sure you don’t fuck them up or leave them to be fucked for their futures. Hazzel’s gonna have major daddy issues and she’ll never know what it was like to have a real mother by her side, Haylee has always treated her like a younger sibling or best friend. It’s a never ending cycle, I was really hoping Haylee would’ve taken it easy and slow to focus more on Hazzel and herself...not be all boy crazy cause she can’t goddamn be without a dick. Like I said, she used Randy, now this Dann is her next out from living with mom n dad again.

No wonder her dad must hate what she’s become and I’m sure he had high hopes for that kid. I bet it was a huge blow to him when he found out she was pregnant again. Pregnant and with nothing to have or to show for. She knew what she was doing and I still believe her and Dann wanted this to happen so they could play house WITH a baby once she moves in. It’s gonna be a disaster 😂
She has always treated her like a younger sibling or best friend, until she's mad at her about Hazzel being an actual kid and misbehaving for once. Hazzel has an outburst... OH NO! Haylee has to go mental about it because. how DARE Hazzel do anything wrong! Haylee can't handle it, she has no patience with children, she really doesn't... and here another one is coming. Haylee will end up going crazy when both kids have a moment when they act like real kids!

Offtopic: Question... y'all remember when Hazzel got her ears pierced? Do you think it was really Hazzel's idea or that Haylee wanted her to for a video idea? I don't think I even knew about this website back then, but... I kinda think it was Haylee's idea, and Hazzel got excited about it, to wear earrings. Because the way she acted... crying and screaming that she hated Haylee... I've never seen that happen when the kid actually wanted to have their ears pierced and asked/begged for it. I used to work at a Payless Shoes, right across from Claire's, and you could tell what kids wanted to get it done and who was forced.
Ohh girl lol. When I was around Hazzel’s age I begged for my ears to get pierced, my mom and dad took me and they did 1 ear and I freaked the hell out, wouldn’t let them do the other ear for like 2 hours, the girl that was doing my ears even pierced one of her ears to bribe me to let her do my other one. I said I would but still refused after she did hers lmao. They finally held me down and did the other one and I screamed all the way out of the mall. Some kids are just dramatic af, especially if it hurt more than they expected.
älskling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by älskling »

Just from hearing him talk at the end of the most recent video, I can tell I already can't stand Dann. I might have to stop watching entirely if he is in every video lol, I already had to for britneyandbaby.
sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

I felt kinda bad for Hazzel thinking there was someone in her class named "Hazzal" lol. It was probably just a misspelling of her already misspelled name, the poor thing. It was a fair guess on the teacher's part because if there's gonna be a trashy teen mom spelling, "Hazzal" works just as much as "Hazzel" does.
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Popcornmunch wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:28 am Ok so am i correct in thinking that haylee and randy broke their relationship off in September 2018?

I had a nosy on social media and danns Facebook states he was in a "complicated relationship" from 11th July 2018. Wad he in a relationship with someone else. Did he know haylee at that point?
Yeah Haylee announced it in September but nobody knows the real timeline and I doubt she'll be honest at this point. Around the time that this new baby was conceived she was claiming to not be interested in a new relationship because she wasn't divorced yet. Meanwhile she'll probably still be married to Randy when her and Dann's son is born. I wouldn't be surprised if they did have something going on since the summer or before.
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Blueberries wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:50 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:31 pm Offtopic: Question... y'all remember when Hazzel got her ears pierced? Do you think it was really Hazzel's idea or that Haylee wanted her to for a video idea? I don't think I even knew about this website back then, but... I kinda think it was Haylee's idea, and Hazzel got excited about it, to wear earrings. Because the way she acted... crying and screaming that she hated Haylee... I've never seen that happen when the kid actually wanted to have their ears pierced and asked/begged for it. I used to work at a Payless Shoes, right across from Claire's, and you could tell what kids wanted to get it done and who was forced.
Ohh girl lol. When I was around Hazzel’s age I begged for my ears to get pierced, my mom and dad took me and they did 1 ear and I freaked the hell out, wouldn’t let them do the other ear for like 2 hours, the girl that was doing my ears even pierced one of her ears to bribe me to let her do my other one. I said I would but still refused after she did hers lmao. They finally held me down and did the other one and I screamed all the way out of the mall. Some kids are just dramatic af, especially if it hurt more than they expected.
Hazzel used to carry on the same way at the doctor's office, crying and screaming that she hated the nurses just trying to do their jobs. Haylee never felt the need to correct that behavior until it was directed at her with the ear piercing situation.
psychgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by psychgirl »

Did anyone else notice that she’s wearing an engagement-type ring on her ring finger?
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

psychgirl wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:02 pm Did anyone else notice that she’s wearing an engagement-type ring on her ring finger?

It's a promise ring. I think she got it for her birthday.
Dudereally1203
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dudereally1203 »

Lolislol26 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:47 am I want to reply to her story and tell her that the Dino’s can be seen in the background of her video drying but I don’t want her to block me on IG.

Why does that matter?
Dudereally1203
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dudereally1203 »

cat77 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:36 pm
Popcornmunch wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:28 am Ok so am i correct in thinking that haylee and randy broke their relationship off in September 2018?

I had a nosy on social media and danns Facebook states he was in a "complicated relationship" from 11th July 2018. Wad he in a relationship with someone else. Did he know haylee at that point?
Yeah Haylee announced it in September but nobody knows the real timeline and I doubt she'll be honest at this point. Around the time that this new baby was conceived she was claiming to not be interested in a new relationship because she wasn't divorced yet. Meanwhile she'll probably still be married to Randy when her and Dann's son is born. I wouldn't be surprised if they did have something going on since the summer or before.
I think the baby was conceived around December to January -since the baby is going to be born in October ish and who said it was a boy?
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

It is a boy. Someone found the registry and it’s all boy things.
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Dudereally1203 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:58 am
cat77 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:36 pm Yeah Haylee announced it in September but nobody knows the real timeline and I doubt she'll be honest at this point. Around the time that this new baby was conceived she was claiming to not be interested in a new relationship because she wasn't divorced yet. Meanwhile she'll probably still be married to Randy when her and Dann's son is born. I wouldn't be surprised if they did have something going on since the summer or before.
I think the baby was conceived around December to January -since the baby is going to be born in October ish and who said it was a boy?
Yes, when I said "around the time that this new baby was conceived" I was referring to late December / early January. And it's a boy because of the many signs that it's a boy including their registry of boy items and the blue baby dinosaur she painted.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

It’s clearly a boy, she gave it away when she said “had a girl” and “have a boy” in her announcement video. It was something like if I had another girl or if I have a boy it wouldn’t matter etc etc lol

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

She posted back to school pictures. Her siblings could have done something with their hair. It is the 1st day after all.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”