GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Rileysmomma wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:22 pm The Scotts are selling their house, moving into a rental, and paying off all their debt. Their reluctance to disclose where the rental is located makes me think they are going into hiding from their stalker, Tyler.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I love how open they were as to why they were selling their home. This is what my husband and I have talked about doing too. Get out of debt by selling our home. Then rent for a while until home prices go down and then buy land and build our dream home... love the scotts and wish them the best!
We all know the greedturds would rather go belly up and loose everything before selling their show house! Have to keep up their appearance of being rich!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

These photos inside their original wedding invitation...

She looks like shes 13-14. He looks like the dirty old man he is. Facial hair and all, he claims to be what 7? years older than her? He seriously looks 30 and she looks 13!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 5012f5.jpg[/IMG]
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Anyone spot a cemetery in the background? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 30ce8a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Ok, so I don’t usually watch the vlogs anymore. But my curiosity had me checking out the anniversary one.

Just... WTF.... that was the most bizarre thing I think they’ve ever put out. Was this a commercial for their church?? And who was behind the camera? And why can they put this much effort into whatever this was, but have such a shit show on the regular?? There is no way that was a surprise. I don’t believe for one second that Ashley would let him pick out her dress. They are all horrible actors.

I wonder if they’re trying to emulate the bucket list family?

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

I work for a company that provides PT OT and ST in hospital and school settings. This was just shared on our FB page. I think if you browse this list you will once again see how behind these girls are. I know they aren’t starting Kindergarten this year but they have a lot to work on in the next year.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d8553f.jpg[/IMG]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:Anyone spot a cemetery in the background? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 30ce8a.jpg[/IMG]

His face is SO wide! There is no way he lost 15 pounds.
And in those pictures of them from when they were younger, was she squatting down to make him look taller even then? She can't be older than 15 in those pictures. And that makes him 22? So not ok.
And they're still trying to pass off the story that he waited until she was 17 to actually date?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Snarklurker81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snarklurker81 »

Perv
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

ugh...he is so repulsive

ApplePancake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ApplePancake »

I haven't watched a vlog in a couple weeks, but I always check in here to see what crap they are up to. I'm glad I didn't watch the vlog yesterday, I had a feeling it was going to be a cheesy fake production.

Today's vlog title is about swapping backpacks with (I'm assuming) the Orgills. How much more dull can they possibly get? Next vlog: We watched PAINT DRY for FOUR hours with QUADRUPLETS!
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

On #notarealnanny Instastory, Esme comes to her bed and wakes her up early to go swimming. She has learned that her donors won't get up to take care of her so she goes to the nanny. Her donors are worthless, turds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sonofhicks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sonofhicks »

Show of hands, who is shocked that they cheated on the Orgill challenge?? Image More than once, I should add. Someone with more patience than me should add up how much all that garbage cost. I bet they’re going to donate every bit of that to kids in need!!

And here is Indie’s attempt at pretending to be excited, poor kid. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 0d1998.jpg[/IMG]

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

RobinSparkles wrote:
Alexandra4dreams wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:53 am On #notarealnanny Instastory, Esme comes to her bed and wakes her up early to go swimming. She has learned that her donors won't get up to take care of her so she goes to the nanny. Her donors are worthless, turds.

I stopped watching these asshats a long time ago, right around when the two stay at home parents— including the one who quit his job so he could stay home with his kids— got a nanny. Why do y’all say she’s not a real nanny?
I feel that if that needs explaining, you might be in the wrong place. Not trying to start anything, but really?

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

JD386 wrote:Anyone spot a cemetery in the background? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 30ce8a.jpg[/IMG]

Sure did! My guess is TyPERV is going to vlog the girls “visiting”. Ugh! Repulsive. Who is the blonde in the photo? Denver has dark hair ... if my memory serves me right!

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

3momstrong wrote:

Sure did! My guess is TyPERV is going to vlog the girls “visiting”. Ugh! Repulsive. Who is the blonde in the photo? Denver has dark hair ... if my memory serves me right!

The guy is Drake. So I’m assuming it’s Claudia? I don’t really know. Their family is too big. But isn’t Drake an Aubrey and not a Gardner? So how is he associated with Tyson’s dad?

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Alexandra4dreams wrote:On #notarealnanny Instastory, Esme comes to her bed and wakes her up early to go swimming. She has learned that her donors won't get up to take care of her so she goes to the nanny. Her donors are worthless, turds.

She also had a really unacceptable (to me) attitude of trying to get her way. I’m sure they think kids mouthing off like that is funny, but asking in a polite tone with a please and thank you wouldn’t kill them. And then the follow up of the kid asking every 5 minutes since 6am?? No ma’am.. no means no. Those “parents” need a heavy dose of reality & those kids need some manners

Unread post by Guest »

JD386 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:18 am
3momstrong wrote:
JD386 wrote:Anyone spot a cemetery in the background?

The guy is Drake. So I’m assuming it’s Claudia? I don’t really know. Their family is too big. But isn’t Drake an Aubrey and not a Gardner? So how is he associated with Tyson’s dad?

Same mom, different dads. Step brothers. I *think* the only sibling he has with the same parents is the sister that got away to Canada.
photonailpolish
Talker
Talker

Unread post by photonailpolish »

RobinSparkles wrote:
Alexandra4dreams wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:12 am
RobinSparkles wrote: I stopped watching these asshats a long time ago, right around when the two stay at home parents— including the one who quit his job so he could stay home with his kids— got a nanny. Why do y’all say she’s not a real nanny?
I feel that if that needs explaining, you might be in the wrong place. Not trying to start anything, but really?

I watched for a long time but stopped when the nanny started. Just a simple question!
I think for a few reasons
1. Speculation she’s actually running for sister wife - partial joke
2. Mainly because they task her with things real nannies would never have to do. I.E. she’s basically in charge of all the household chores. And then there’s been film of her packaging lipshit orders.
3. Pretty sure she acts more like the girlses mother than a nanny.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

4.Shes not a real Nanny

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

PollyKrome wrote:
JD386 wrote:Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:18 am
3momstrong wrote:

Same mom, different dads. Step brothers. I *think* the only sibling he has with the same parents is the sister that got away to Canada.
Right. So why is he in Arizona visiting Tyson’s dad’s grave? Perplexing.

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

JD386 wrote:
PollyKrome wrote:
JD386 wrote:Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:18 am

Right. So why is he in Arizona visiting Tyson’s dad’s grave? Perplexing.

He must have drawn the short straw! Was told he needed to go be a "helper".

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”