Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Unread post by Moony »

cat77 wrote:
Blueberries wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:50 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:31 pm Offtopic: Question... y'all remember when Hazzel got her ears pierced? Do you think it was really Hazzel's idea or that Haylee wanted her to for a video idea? I don't think I even knew about this website back then, but... I kinda think it was Haylee's idea, and Hazzel got excited about it, to wear earrings. Because the way she acted... crying and screaming that she hated Haylee... I've never seen that happen when the kid actually wanted to have their ears pierced and asked/begged for it. I used to work at a Payless Shoes, right across from Claire's, and you could tell what kids wanted to get it done and who was forced.
Ohh girl lol. When I was around Hazzel’s age I begged for my ears to get pierced, my mom and dad took me and they did 1 ear and I freaked the hell out, wouldn’t let them do the other ear for like 2 hours, the girl that was doing my ears even pierced one of her ears to bribe me to let her do my other one. I said I would but still refused after she did hers lmao. They finally held me down and did the other one and I screamed all the way out of the mall. Some kids are just dramatic af, especially if it hurt more than they expected.
Hazzel used to carry on the same way at the doctor's office, crying and screaming that she hated the nurses just trying to do their jobs. Haylee never felt the need to correct that behavior until it was directed at her with the ear piercing situation.
Jesus Christ where can I find a video that has that going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Moony wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:34 am
cat77 wrote: Hazzel used to carry on the same way at the doctor's office, crying and screaming that she hated the nurses just trying to do their jobs. Haylee never felt the need to correct that behavior until it was directed at her with the ear piercing situation.
Jesus Christ where can I find a video that has that going on?
I don't think she ever filmed it but she mentioned it a few times back when Hazzel used to go to the doctor and get her blood drawn a lot. She briefly talks about it at about 16:40 in this video:
Looking for that video, I noticed her doctor vlogs all have way more views than her normal ones. Idk what made her think ear piercing would go well if Hazzel always had that huge of reactions to needles though. I would say Haylee's mistakes back then were due to her age but she's like 24 now and seems worse than ever with this pregnancy after 5 minutes of hooking up with a new guy.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

foreversoulmates wrote:She posted back to school pictures. Her siblings could have done something with their hair. It is the 1st day after all.
Can you post it here? Her account is private and I don't care about her enough to have ever followed her lmao

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Here you go
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

cat77 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:39 pm
Blueberries wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:50 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:31 pm Offtopic: Question... y'all remember when Hazzel got her ears pierced? Do you think it was really Hazzel's idea or that Haylee wanted her to for a video idea? I don't think I even knew about this website back then, but... I kinda think it was Haylee's idea, and Hazzel got excited about it, to wear earrings. Because the way she acted... crying and screaming that she hated Haylee... I've never seen that happen when the kid actually wanted to have their ears pierced and asked/begged for it. I used to work at a Payless Shoes, right across from Claire's, and you could tell what kids wanted to get it done and who was forced.
Ohh girl lol. When I was around Hazzel’s age I begged for my ears to get pierced, my mom and dad took me and they did 1 ear and I freaked the hell out, wouldn’t let them do the other ear for like 2 hours, the girl that was doing my ears even pierced one of her ears to bribe me to let her do my other one. I said I would but still refused after she did hers lmao. They finally held me down and did the other one and I screamed all the way out of the mall. Some kids are just dramatic af, especially if it hurt more than they expected.
Hazzel used to carry on the same way at the doctor's office, crying and screaming that she hated the nurses just trying to do their jobs. Haylee never felt the need to correct that behavior until it was directed at her with the ear piercing situation.
My three year old has a blood disorder and gets A LOT of blood draws. He screams, he cries and carries on. Pediatric nurses know it's part of the program and they dont take offence to what a kid is doing when they are scared and dont want to be stuck with a needle. Definitely not the time to discipline them or 'correct' them. Just had to get that off my chest lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Amelia322 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:04 am It’s clearly a boy, she gave it away when she said “had a girl” and “have a boy” in her announcement video. It was something like if I had another girl or if I have a boy it wouldn’t matter etc etc lol

Or she could have meant they will have a boy and a girl anyways since he has a son
Mandapanda7890
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mandapanda7890 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Amelia322 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:04 am It’s clearly a boy, she gave it away when she said “had a girl” and “have a boy” in her announcement video. It was something like if I had another girl or if I have a boy it wouldn’t matter etc etc lol

Or she could have meant they will have a boy and a girl anyways since he has a son
Someone found her registry and it was all boy items. Not a single girly item

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Kitina13 wrote:My three year old has a blood disorder and gets A LOT of blood draws. He screams, he cries and carries on. Pediatric nurses know it's part of the program and they dont take offence to what a kid is doing when they are scared and dont want to be stuck with a needle. Definitely not the time to discipline them or 'correct' them. Just had to get that off my chest lol
I agree to an extent but crying is one thing and screaming "I hate you" is another. I would have taken her aside and spoke to her about it afterwards, like "I know you were scared but that's not ok to say" so that she wouldn't keep talking to people like that in the future. I wonder who she even heard it from since she was really little at the time.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

foreversoulmates wrote:
psychgirl wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:02 pm Did anyone else notice that she’s wearing an engagement-type ring on her ring finger?

It's a promise ring. I think she got it for her birthday.
Her birthday is in October. She got it for their one year anniversary.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Mandapanda7890 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:02 pm
mommaof2cuties wrote:

Someone found her registry and it was all boy items. Not a single girly item

Yea I know that, just saying that's how she could have also meant what she said
Kjaysmommy999
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kjaysmommy999 »

I thought she was suppose to upload the gender reveal video today?

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Kjaysmommy999 wrote:I thought she was suppose to upload the gender reveal video today?

It’s not now

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

HeyKatie wrote:
Kjaysmommy999 wrote:I thought she was suppose to upload the gender reveal video today?

It’s not now

How convenient Image

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Here you go
Poor Hazzel is not gonna be able to play in that outfit :( that's a picture day outfit. I see the end getting ripped up so easily

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Kitina13 wrote:
cat77 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:39 pm
Blueberries wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:50 am Ohh girl lol. When I was around Hazzel’s age I begged for my ears to get pierced, my mom and dad took me and they did 1 ear and I freaked the hell out, wouldn’t let them do the other ear for like 2 hours, the girl that was doing my ears even pierced one of her ears to bribe me to let her do my other one. I said I would but still refused after she did hers lmao. They finally held me down and did the other one and I screamed all the way out of the mall. Some kids are just dramatic af, especially if it hurt more than they expected.
My three year old has a blood disorder and gets A LOT of blood draws. He screams, he cries and carries on. Pediatric nurses know it's part of the program and they dont take offence to what a kid is doing when they are scared and dont want to be stuck with a needle. Definitely not the time to discipline them or 'correct' them. Just had to get that off my chest lol
My fear of needles got taken away after doing that when I had an asshole nurse threaten to take blood from my foot if I cried Image

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

HeyKatie wrote:

It’s not now

So did she say when or ?

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

On her insta story last night, it was supposed to be filmed Mon but she wasn’t feeling well so it didn’t get done which is why it wasn’t posted yesterday.

Kjaysmommy999
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kjaysmommy999 »

She said she was so sick and nauseous all day so she couldn’t upload or start filming it. Yet she was active on Instagram all day yesterday. I thought she already filmed it but just needed to upload?

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

twomommies wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:Here you go
Poor Hazzel is not gonna be able to play in that outfit :( that's a picture day outfit. I see the end getting ripped up so easily

I really liked Hazzel outfit.

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

Lolislol26 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:49 pm
foreversoulmates wrote:
psychgirl wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:02 pm Did anyone else notice that she’s wearing an engagement-type ring on her ring finger?

It's a promise ring. I think she got it for her birthday.
Her birthday is in October. She got it for their one year anniversary.

One year? Are you assuming that or was it said? That's hilarious if they have been dating since last July because she's been adamant that their official relationship only started this April when she was already 2 months pregnant. Since she's a youtuber again now I wonder if she's gonna make a video explaining this relationship to her viewers and which of her lies she'll contradict in it.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”