The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

And this is Nia's attitude about the situation.. She's just upset because she knows they're right.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 387892.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

CurlyQ121 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:42 pm And this is Nia's attitude about the situation.. She's just upset because she knows they're right.

Apologize if this offends anyone who may use it.....but people who use the word "conversate" absolutely infuriate me. It's converse!!! I am going to be starting a GoFundMe soon to send Nia back to school.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

mandy88 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:18 pm
CurlyQ121 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:42 pm And this is Nia's attitude about the situation.. She's just upset because she knows they're right.

Apologize if this offends anyone who may use it.....but people who use the word "conversate" absolutely infuriate me. It's converse!!! I am going to be starting a GoFundMe soon to send Nia back to school.
I seem to remember that Nia was studying to be a teacher (kinda makes you wonder, what is she teaching her kids), when she was in college, not sure if she finished college, I think she dropped out to get married.

Funny how she put that quote up, when it was pretty tame, compared to some of the others, on the YT vlog and Insta.

Also Nia makes the long post on Nias Nest, about not watching the Bachelor anymore, make comments about why it is bad, so in fact she is judging the show, but let anyone say anything not praising them and we are haters.........

They really are not mentally set up to be doing this, you want to make money, on your family, have to expect some critiques.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

I’m surprised they went with that one and not some of the others they’re getting. I made a burner account just to respond to them on IG since I'm blocked on youtube, and I'm being pretty damn vicious. The comment Nia chose to highlight is actually a very tame and measured comment. They really can't take any criticism whatsoever.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mormonts wrote:
I’m surprised they went with that one and not some of the others they’re getting. I made a burner account just to respond to them on IG since I'm blocked on youtube, and I'm being pretty damn vicious. The comment Nia chose to highlight is actually a very tame and measured comment. They really can't take any criticism whatsoever.
She probably doesn't want to bring attention to the ones that aren't mincing words because she knows it's the truth.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

When I was in high school, my best friend became religious overnight to impress a very popular football player. She had never been religious before this...and suddenly she was someone totally different.

She told me once that animals don't have souls and when they die they won't go to heaven.

This has stuck with me, and I know this isn't the place to share personal stories or debate about religion, but this reminds me a lot of the way Sam and Nia are treating the Oreo/pet situation. I remember when he said the exact same thing and how he described throwing his dead dogs in the trash piles when he was growing up. It's so weird to me that he thinks this is normal.

So then a few years later my friend's cat went missing. She had had this cat for maybe 10 years and it must have escaped and gotten outside. She didn't even try to look for more than a few hours. She no longer cared. She never found her cat.

It just reminds me a lot of Sam and Nia and it really bothers me because I love animals, I work in shelters, with rescues and I foster. People like Sam and Nia do not need pets. Does anyone remember when their fish died and he recorded the kids crying and screaming as he flushed it down the toilet?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

So I'm at my lunch break. Nia is live, so I click on it thinking that maybe she will be talking about Oreo. She's talking about Miley & Liam and Hollywood relationships (I think?). She just looked out the window and said OH OREO. She stopped and stared..."I just saw a couple of dogs." and then was all "one of the dogs that was with Oreo is out there." Within seconds she goes back to talking about she doesn't know how couples making it through tough times without the Lord. Everyone in the chat is asking about Oreo and she laughs and says "You guys are so silly about Oreo."
The kids are in the background going crazy, whining, crying. At one point she said she was going to have to leave because Symphony was going to start crying. How has Nia not lost her shit yet? The kids DO NOT listen to her. She told Abram to talk to her in his big boy voice. How can he if you always speak to him with your baby voice? He doesn't know what a "big boy" voice is.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

The thing about Sam and Nia is that they will always end up showing you who they are. Not 24 hours after his Forgive Me video where Sam apologizes for losing Oreo, he’s making snarky, defensive, sarcastic comments back to people who criticize them for losing her in the first place. He can’t even keep up the apologetic act for ONE DAY. Not ONE DAY.

He responded to someone calling them irresponsible for letting Oreo just run loose all the time - isn’t it crazy? To allow an animal to roam free. It’s unheard of.

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Todays vlog....portrait of a family that could care less that their pet is missing.............

Out again running thru peoples houses with not regard at all for the families that live there.

Sams lying title........hinting that Nia is pregnant (a sure fire way to get the fanbasics all riled up) and due in Dec 2019, how stupid.

A couple of people have tried to notify Nia thru Insta that there is an ad on Craigslist for a found dog, that really looks like Oreo, and are getting no response from her, she is too busy posting about the kids.

Really hope they do the right thing, and re home her to a family that will love and care for her, Sam is the only one to interact with her, Nia could not be bothered, the kids, nope.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Comments are disabled for today's video and the previous 2 videos. Did youtube do that? Or Sam & Nia?
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Is Oreo black brown and white? I thought she was just black and white. That's what the ad says for the found dog on Craigslist. It also said not to contact them unless you are sure this is your dog, yet "fanbasic" are contacting her.

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

I am sorry but that craigslist ad looks super fishy. It says they picked up the dog in hochatown/broken bow - that’s how Sam and Nia refer to the area and they refer to the two places interchangeably. Does anyone know if people in that part of Oklahoma would list the area together like that? Then the ad says they just want to return to the dog to her family, god bless. I hate to be this suspicious of them, but I just wouldn’t put it past them to produce this big lost dog drama for views.

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

CurlyQ121 wrote:Is Oreo black brown and white? I thought she was just black and white. That's what the ad says for the found dog on Craigslist. It also said not to contact them unless you are sure this is your dog, yet "fanbasic" are contacting her.

Oreo is brown and black and white. You can see her coloring in the photo of her posted to Sam and Nia’s main Instagram a couple of days ago.

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:08 pm Comments are disabled for today's video and the previous 2 videos. Did youtube do that? Or Sam & Nia?
I don't know, but it is probably great for Sam and Nia, that they are turned off. I really don't follow other family/kids vlogs so don't know if they are turned off as well. But you can bet Sam and Nia are very happy, that no one can "be mean" to them.

It is weird that Nia is ignoring all the comments on her Insta, that a dog matching Oreos description was found, and she won't respond to anyone.......I am sure she is hoping the whole thing will go away.

Funny how Nia is so judgmental on many things, but let anyone dare to suggest that they put Oreo on a leash/lead, microchip or get a GPS collar, and they are all HATERS.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

JLPC wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:08 pm Comments are disabled for today's video and the previous 2 videos. Did youtube do that? Or Sam & Nia?

I actually think youtube switch them off again. They're off for their glitter pool video too, and you know they want as much praise as possible for that.

Probably good for them. They can't take an ounce of criticism.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So Nia, just posted on her Insta stories, a series of pictures of her and the kids in the trailer, with a bunch of overlays (not sure what they are called on Insta) then uses the dog overlay, giving each of them a snout and ears....................WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMEN, people all day have been writing on her Insta about a dog that could be Oreo and she won't answer them, that they even looked into it, not a word either way.

I imagine that Sam is working on the cabin, the little things, and Nia is laying around the trailer, hating every moment of it. To Nia this is just another of the "mishaps" (her word) to happen to them, and never their fault.

Funny how Nia showed more emotion when their bikes got stolen, than she does for a living pet.

I am really starting to believe that neither of them have any empathy at all, they show no emotion for human suffering at all, they are so wrapped up in their own "celebrity" they really don't care for anyone else.

I do see another break in their future, to let everyone forget Oreo.
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eclairsu »

lol Sam playing with that horrible clickbait. The board literally says #2. And these bishes on 3 kids. Did he even try with this clickbait title? lol
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I just read the comments on Nia's most recent instagram post. It's so heartbreaking, all these comments about the craigslist posting for a found dog that sounds like Oreo. Fans are so excited, thinking they've found Oreo and Nia will NOT answer. This has been going on for 2 days WTF, Nia? What are you doing that is so important that you can't respond to these fans who love you? S&N are absolutely horrible at social media. Can't the "fanbasic" see that they don't give a flip about them? Gah!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

JLPC wrote:I just read the comments on Nia's most recent instagram post. It's so heartbreaking, all these comments about the craigslist posting for a found dog that sounds like Oreo. Fans are so excited, thinking they've found Oreo and Nia will NOT answer. This has been going on for 2 days WTF, Nia? What are you doing that is so important that you can't respond to these fans who love you? S&N are absolutely horrible at social media. Can't the "fanbasic" see that they don't give a flip about them? Gah!
Their sister in law (the one married to the brother with the son Logan who lives in Florida) even tagged Nia on one of the found dog posts on Facebook to make sure she saw it. Oh she sees it all right.

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Birdie89 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:29 pm
JLPC wrote:I just read the comments on Nia's most recent instagram post. It's so heartbreaking, all these comments about the craigslist posting for a found dog that sounds like Oreo. Fans are so excited, thinking they've found Oreo and Nia will NOT answer. This has been going on for 2 days WTF, Nia? What are you doing that is so important that you can't respond to these fans who love you? S&N are absolutely horrible at social media. Can't the "fanbasic" see that they don't give a flip about them? Gah!
Their sister in law (the one married to the brother with the son Logan who lives in Florida) even tagged Nia on one of the found dog posts on Facebook to make sure she saw it. Oh she sees it all right.

And people claim she is such a sweetheart! Wow. Cold and heartless is what she is. What a sham.

Return to “Sam and Nia”