GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

Re: GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

Unread post by Guest »

3momstrong wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:14 am
JD386 wrote:Anyone spot a cemetery in the background?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure did! My guess is TyPERV is going to vlog the girls “visiting”. Ugh! Repulsive. Who is the blonde in the photo? Denver has dark hair ... if my memory serves me right!

Isn't there mention of some random blonde KAD in one of the IG, just before a family pix. BIZARRE. Now the Screaming Banshee is doing meet-and-greets for TyPervs edit-DUHrls???

Unread post by Guest »

Snarklurker81 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:11 amPerv
Isn't that his bestie lap-buddy Lame from Colorado who he's playing with?
reefmango
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by reefmango »

JD386 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:18 am
The guy is Drake. So I’m assuming it’s Claudia? I don’t really know. Their family is too big. But isn’t Drake an Aubrey and not a Gardner? So how is he associated with Tyson’s dad?

[/quote]

Maybe Drake being there has something to do with Plexus?
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

reefmango wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:23 am
JD386 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:18 am
The guy is Drake. So I’m assuming it’s Claudia? I don’t really know. Their family is too big. But isn’t Drake an Aubrey and not a Gardner? So how is he associated with Tyson’s dad?

Maybe Drake being there has something to do with Plexus?
[/quote]

Pretty sure that's Denver but she dyed her hair?
Screenshot_20190813-143828.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mervellla wrote:4.Shes not a real Nanny Image

THIS. She has no education as a nanny and what experience exactly?
She started as their housekeeper and just sorta oozed into the nanny role.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Sister wife....no doubt. Maybe the Greeds are hoping for the next Sister Wives show.....but, Count Porkulous is just too repulsive. I didn’t think there was possibly a more vomit inducing man than Cody of Sister Wives.....I was wrong!

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

RobinSparkles wrote:
photonailpolish wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:16 am
RobinSparkles wrote: I watched for a long time but stopped when the nanny started. Just a simple question!
I think for a few reasons
1. Speculation she’s actually running for sister wife - partial joke
2. Mainly because they task her with things real nannies would never have to do. I.E. she’s basically in charge of all the household chores. And then there’s been film of her packaging lipshit orders.
3. Pretty sure she acts more like the girlses mother than a nanny.

Thanks! I figured they had her doing way more work outside of the scope of childcare but wondered if she wasn’t a good nanny to them in some way. I could definitely see her being a better mom to them than their birth giver.
I mean, she’s not really a good nanny either. Better than the other babysitters by far, but if she was a nanny for my child, she would have been fired a long time ago. She makes money off the girls, too. First with those card things, then sponsored posts, and now some new money make scheme about what she’s learned from the girls. She’s also recorded them stepping on each other’s necks. Plenty other things we can speculate about too, I’m sure.

Unread post by Guest »

:rofl:
A nanny coach. Oh please.
:rofl:
PicsArt_08-13-02.07.32.jpg

Perv's underwear washer
Likewise a diaper changer of four 4-1/2 year olds
Silent Witness of child neglect
Second wife in training
Inspiration to edit-DUHrls everywhere
Nanny poser aka a fucking babysitter

How are those activity cards going clipped to the bed? Its been a year and you're still on the same ones?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

14 is such an odd year to celebrate. But I guess when you’re a child bride, you’ll celebrate anything when your papa husband is a tub of Crisco.

I would say well at least Cashley got rid of her 4th of July claws but now she’s replaced them with an equally tacky mix of pinks. Can this woman do anything that isn’t trashy?
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

On #notarealnanny’s IG. First of all Porky the Pig, I thought you were watching what you were eating and were eating better foods. By some of the screenshots these lovely ladies here have of you recently stuffing your fat face full of food in the backgrounds of some of the vlogs or other posts, I’m thinking you can’t even stick to that plan and you are definitely lying about losing 15 pounds. There is no way, you are fatter than ever. Once again, you are just scamming people because you’re too lazy to get a “rill” job to support your family. You, once again, think this is a get rich quick scheme. Secondly, if you want one, get off your fat, lazy ass and make one yourself instead of having your children’s “nanny” make it for you. Lazy fucker.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 581ba0.jpg[/IMG]

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:14 is such an odd year to celebrate. But I guess when you’re a child bride, you’ll celebrate anything when your papa husband is a tub of Crisco.

I would say well at least Cashley got rid of her 4th of July claws but now she’s replaced them with an equally tacky mix of pinks. Can this woman do anything that isn’t trashy?

She had those nails before, ombré with cactus designs. Either that or I’m totally confusing the timeline here, hard to tell with their out of order vlogs

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was just coming to make a comment and noticed there were 5 out of the 8 banner ads just above where to click to post, reading "Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock" That brought back so many memories. They were certainly a treasure trove of snarks at that time. They still are at times even though they are boring as hell on their vlogs, but their IGs seem to add something special to the mix.

I think I have actually forgot exactly what I was going to say.. something about Davey explaining the challenge to the ferals. 'We are going to the dollar store!' Blank looks and no reaction......'We are going to buy for each other!' Blank looks.....'You get one backpack to fill up!' Total blank looks, Why aren't there four? faces...That whole grabby shopping spree they all went on with no purpose at all, was disgusting. Thinking about all the parents struggling to buy what is required from them to have their kids attend school. These over the top hauls that these vloggers do of any kind, makes me :barf:
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

The “meaning” of nanny in the US? As opposed to where? Trust me, this particular woman is a glorified housekeeper turned babysitter. We used to catch glimpses of her in the background which was pretty funny. Especially in the vlogs where the Pervert & Dimwit were pretending like they didn’t have help......liars have to lie.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Not sure where I found this, but I thought it was interesting. I have been always curious about Utah laws about the 'hired help'. Mostly curious about Nash's role in this household. And then again how the rest of the clan fit in with their 'chores' classifications.

Utah Tax and Labor Laws. This was just a small part of it. It got better with further reading. I was surprised at the strict requirements. No wonder the Greeds, I mean Trashley needed to spend three days with the accountant.
WORKER CLASSIFICATION
When a family hires someone to perform duties in or around their home, they are considered a household employer. The IRS views the worker whether a nanny, health aide, housekeeper, senior caregiver, gardener, chef, personal assistant, estate manager, etc. as an employee of the family in nearly every case. Misclassifying an employee as an independent contractor (using Form 1099) is considered tax evasion, so please call us if you're not sure how to classify your worker.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

What the hell were those outfits the girls were wearing??? I only watched about two min of the vlog. They look like they were wearing stripper outfits....highly inappropriate for almost 5 year olds.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RobinSparkles wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:44 pm
Mervellla wrote:4.Shes not a real Nanny Image

THIS. She has no education as a nanny and what experience exactly?
She started as their housekeeper and just sorta oozed into the nanny role.

I feel like the term “nanny” as used in the United States refers to a person who provides one-on-one childcare in the family’s home on a regular/FT basis. There’s not really any education or training required for many nanny positions. But I do see the criticism about her being just another person to use the girls for $$$.
Could be true. But if she's going to advertise herself as a "nanny coach" (who called that, BTW? They were spot on) she should at least have some education, and certainly be showing herself to be good at something besides styling the girls' hair. They are still incredibly delayed, and we don't see her doing anything with them besides "cracking eggies" and folding laundry. But even when she's doing those things, she isn't teaching them shit. Just doing simple tasks, you can teach kids. They're sponges at that age. Count the eggies as you crack them. Talk about the colors of the clothes you are washing, and count them. "This blanket is blue. Blanket and blue start with B". But no. She is too busy filming them and coming up with ways that she too can make money off of them
There are so many adults failing these girls.

Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabba the Donutt »

My friend is an 'actual' nanny and she is nothing like sister wife. There do seem to be some different ideas on what a nanny is, from the comments I've read. Maybe it's geographical or cultural? Like some people are saying its a stepping stone job for teens and young people. That's not what my friend the nanny is, she's in her thirties (like lots of her nanny friends), has a good education from a top end uni as well as relevant child related qualifications, and gets paid a crap tonne of money for traveling the world in style and looking after kids for rich people (some of whom even I have heard of).
I remember one time my friend phoned me from a new job and was saying how nice her new room was but she couldn't send me a photo because it was a huge no-no, so the whole nanny ash instagram pimping of the kids always sat wrong with me.
My friend's duties *definitely* don't include even half of the crap they are having Nanny Ash do. The children, their food, their rooms, etc, is a nanny's responsibility, not all the crap they have Nash doing. They've got NAsh working as 'nanny', cook, cleaner, videographer, lipshite and china blanket packer, personal assistant and general dogsbody. She's not what I'd actually call a 'nanny', she's a babysitter that's getting taken major advantage of. She seems to have quite a high opinion of her skills but to me she seems pretty inept and clueless.

I really hope she gets paid better than I am guessing she is though.

Quote - DollarsToDonuts_9 »

"14 is such an odd year to celebrate."

Aw, not really, lol, her fourteenth birthday was their first birthday celebration together, the number 14 probably holds significance for them :D
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

PollyKrome wrote:
3momstrong wrote:Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:14 am
JD386 wrote:Anyone spot a cemetery in the background?

Sure did! My guess is TyPERV is going to vlog the girls “visiting”. Ugh! Repulsive. Who is the blonde in the photo? Denver has dark hair ... if my memory serves me right!

Isn't there mention of some random blonde KAD in one of the IG, just before a family pix. BIZARRE. Now the Screaming Banshee is doing meet-and-greets for TyPervs edit-DUHrls???
You are right. It’s definitely not Drake’s Claudia. Maybe that’s their KAD going to the cemetery with them. How bizarre.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Liz_444 wrote:What the hell were those outfits the girls were wearing??? I only watched about two min of the vlog. They look like they were wearing stripper outfits....highly inappropriate for almost 5 year olds.
That's the exact first thing I said about those stupid backless onesies the girls were wearing. Completely inappropriate for them to wear. Their assholes were practically hanging out it dipped so low in the back. I swear, Ashley, Tyson, The other Ashley sister wife, grandparents, everyone must WANT those girls to be exploited and sexually assaulted or else someone would do something about all their ridiculous and fucked up "parenting".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

I have recently hired a part time nanny. She has over 20 years experience being a nanny all over the world.
We pay her big bucks and all she does is look after the kids. No housework, laundry, dishes, meals etc.
I could use a slave, oops I mean nanny, like nanny ash that does all my mothering and chores too - they are misrepresenting what a nanny actually is haha.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”