JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 130 - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=16027
Title credit - dexjuno

I'll recap when I haven't had mimosas Image #lightweight

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Unread post by lilywhoa »

Is that even a "prek"? More like a plaza where you dropped your kid off as needed to run and do errands lol. And I hate it when adults greet a child calling them princess. Like the heck? How do you know I like princesses? Just call me by my real name 😭
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Y'all, I just found a video of lillia in 3 years. ImageImage

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

thewordalive wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:13 pm Y'all, I just found a video of lillia in 3 years. ImageImage

I don't think this dance is acceptable for a child, don't get me wrong, but this dance is called funk in Brazil, and this step is called quadradinho, a step performed by one of Brazil's most famous singers Anita, this child although inappropriate Performs very well.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

It wouldn't surprise me if Lilia started twerking soon
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

They probably called Jess to pick addie up because she was acting like a brat and smacking other kids or something.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Jessica picking Addie up early on the first day was ridiculous. She basically said she’s going to have a hard time adjusting so pulling her out early is going to help with that. She’s so stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Who swears at a preschool? Or any school for that matter.
Feral trash she is.

Why does sabotage her children’s happiness?
Addie wanted to hold the lunchbox but Messss has to be negative about it. Why not say “you’ll have to use your muscles” and hand her the damn bag. Or just hand her the bag. Instead she has to go “oh no it’s toooooooo heavy”

It’s exactly what she does to all of the kids when they’re excited about something she didn’t push them into or decide.
jameson_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jameson_ »

Okay.. who stayed at home with the other kids, if Chris and Mess were at preschool with big baby?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

jameson_ wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:49 am Okay.. who stayed at home with the other kids, if Chris and Mess were at preschool with big baby? Image

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
She said a "friend" came round, but I wouldn't put it past her to have left them sleeping and just check up on them with the cameras
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Addy is adorable.

Jess really is a drama queen. Yes, don't just thrust your kids into any facility and let them "cry it out". It should happen transitionally, but that's not what you were going for Jess. You couldn't wait for Addy to go there, no transition whatsoever, so don't complain. You dropped her off at Mimi, the neighbours and Janell, she's used to stay with different people.

On the flipside: Addy is finally going to have a routine, at least for half the day, as soon as a year from now, with naps, good nutrition, toddler friendly food and everything. Even though Jess insists she doesn't nap (because you don't put her down for it).

"There is going to be no kids here", so more time for the both of you to sit around, since none of you cook and you wanted to hire a cleaning lady.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Captain Smooth wrote:Addy is adorable.

Jess really is a drama queen. Yes, don't just thrust your kids into any facility and let them "cry it out". It should happen transitionally, but that's not what you were going for Jess. You couldn't wait for Addy to go there, no transition whatsoever, so don't complain. You dropped her off at Mimi, the neighbours and Janell, she's used to stay with different people.

On the flipside: Addy is finally going to have a routine, at least for half the day, as soon as a year from now, with naps, good nutrition, toddler friendly food and everything. Even though Jess insists she doesn't nap (because you don't put her down for it).

"There is going to be no kids here", so more time for the both of you to sit around, since none of you cook and you wanted to hire a cleaning lady.

Messs claiming Addie didn’t nap made me snort.
That kid is constantly falling asleep late in the afternoon because she needs a nap. It’d probably be the normal amount of time between when she wakes up and when she needs a nap.
Just that Messsss has her up half the night so she sleeps half the day away.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

So there is a jessskids YouTube again. Is money tight? Shouldn't she have started it in the summer to give them something to do? She can't even keep up with her channel.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

marinewife0920 wrote:They probably called Jess to pick addie up because she was acting like a brat and smacking other kids or something.
Yeah when she was worried about her I think it's more because she's such a brat and Jesss is afraid they would discipline her.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

prettyll wrote:Jessica picking Addie up early on the first day was ridiculous. She basically said she’s going to have a hard time adjusting so pulling her out early is going to help with that. She’s so stupid.

It's a waste of $ to have her in 2 days. She's going to learn nothing.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sezzajaydee wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:Addy is adorable.

Messs claiming Addie didn’t nap made me snort.
That kid is constantly falling asleep late in the afternoon because she needs a nap. It’d probably be the normal amount of time between when she wakes up and when she needs a nap.
Just that Messsss has her up half the night so she sleeps half the day away.

I foresee a "I took my daughter out of preschool AND HERE'S WHY" video when the first quarter is up and teachers ask if there's any routine at their house and request maybe she nap at home more.

Nekonekonee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nekonekonee »

So she can leave them alone in the house no big deal but has to take everyone out of a play because princess bratty has to pee? OK jesss
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I think she had Hannah spend the night, that girl is always there (assume since Kally called her Jess's nanny that she gets paid, otherwise what 18 year old would want to hang out with two 30 year olds that have 7 kids).

But I don't get the whole naptime thing. Jess was prepared for her to nap there because she had a nap mat. By taking her out because she didn't think she would nap isn't teaching her to do it. I'm sure if Addie saw the other kids laying down she would learn. Its more quiet time than nap time.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

thewordalive wrote:Y'all, I just found a video of lillia in 3 years. ImageImage

I have a 9 1/2 year old daughter and I would ground her ass so hard if I saw her dancing like that. How disgusting.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

I don't consider that dancing.

Return to “JesssFam”