Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

thursdayicecream
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by thursdayicecream »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:29 am
thursdayicecream wrote:I only check in on the vlogs every few months now. As always, I like seeing the kids. But omg Bonnie just falls farther and farther down her weird rabbit hole. It's sad to see. Also, that part with the kids toys in the latest video really grated on me and highlights one of my biggest pet peeves with Bonnie. She is SO harsh and hard on those kids sometimes. You can be stern without being an asshole. Of course kids need to learn to take care of their things and be grateful. But (correct me if I'm wrong, I just skimmed tbh) it's not like they were breaking or ruining their toys, the room was just messy.
I don’t know how delayed anyone’s vlogs are anymore, but Ellie mentioned in an Instagram story that she took her kids toys away and they have to earn them back one at a time. It’s possible the sisters are having a pissing contest about who has the better behaved kids or the most control. Bonnie’s reaction could have been in response to Ellie’s struggles last week, or Ellie’s could have been in response to Bonnie’s...

100% we are seeing them repeating the patterns they experienced when they were children. Children are to be controlled and not respected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha my parents employed that punishment on me a couple times when I was about 10. My feelings are mixed because I was having serious behavioral issues but then again that was because I was miserable both at home and school. I kinda doubt Ellie's kids did anything to justify that tbh, they're so young. Most likely they just weren't taking care of them.
Diablo
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Diablo »

Dude...
Joel... your wife needs help in the worst way—and fast. That video of her in bed with the kids (from 8/9 I believe) is difficult to watch. She is clearly opioid-ed tf out. I half expected her to doze off and do the heroin nod at any point. I know it’s frowned upon in your circles, but acknowledge her drug problem NOW before this boulder becomes a mountain.

I’ve been a little skeptical about what y’all have been saying about this chick because substance abuse is a pretty strong accusation, but good Lord...that’s some scary shit she’s been exhibiting. Bonnie has left the damn building. She truly doesn’t care anymore—it’s written all over her face. Bon Bon wants her drugs, all else be damned. I wonder if she just abused the scripts from all the surgeries, or this is her mentally checking out from all the pressure she put on herself over the years (with Grandma Griffith’s help of course).
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Maybe the whole Chad scenario has them all worried that their children are getting ready to uprise against them all. Let’s keep them in their place. All I can say at least Julie took hers to the movies and parade.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Ducklings4 wrote:Maybe the whole Chad scenario has them all worried that their children are getting ready to uprise against them all. Let’s keep them in their place. All I can say at least Julie took hers to the movies and parade.

What’s the “chad scenario?” I don’t follow any of the Griffiths outside of E&J and B&J.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

angelfire89 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:Maybe the whole Chad scenario has them all worried that their children are getting ready to uprise against them all. Let’s keep them in their place. All I can say at least Julie took hers to the movies and parade.

What’s the “chad scenario?” I don’t follow any of the Griffiths outside of E&J and B&J.
Chad was recently sent to a reform school, I mean, wilderness program to correct his behavioral issues
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Omg today’s vlog is literally just Olivia learning how to make eggs with Joel and Bonnie hovering and micromanaging the whole thing. Bonnie is still without shower, at least she only showed a small glimpse of her face.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

thursdayicecream wrote:I only check in on the vlogs every few months now. As always, I like seeing the kids. But omg Bonnie just falls farther and farther down her weird rabbit hole. It's sad to see. Also, that part with the kids toys in the latest video really grated on me and highlights one of my biggest pet peeves with Bonnie. She is SO harsh and hard on those kids sometimes. You can be stern without being an asshole. Of course kids need to learn to take care of their things and be grateful. But (correct me if I'm wrong, I just skimmed tbh) it's not like they were breaking or ruining their toys, the room was just messy.
And she expects us to believe they TP'd their room at 10PM on their own?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Omg today’s vlog is literally just Olivia learning how to make eggs with Joel and Bonnie hovering and micromanaging the whole thing. Bonnie is still without shower, at least she only showed a small glimpse of her face.

My 4 year old can cook his own eggs. He likes to help me cook, so I let him. I obviously supervise and let him know the dangers.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YTIUH wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:

Chad was recently sent to a reform school, I mean, wilderness program to correct his behavioral issues
And nobody knows exactly what the issues are, because after showing him peeing in a water bottle in the car with his sister sitting next to him and inventing a relationship with Kesley Leroy for views, they have suddenly decided to "respect his privacy". What a joke. Something tells me it's less to do with Chad's privacy than her wanting to avoid criticism and save face and get people to buy her parenting book.
Ruby is writing a book on parenting. More specifically, "mothering". Besides the dysfunction, nobody in that family can string together a coherent sentence.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:24 am
And she expects us to believe they TP'd their room at 10PM on their own?

Exactly!
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by YTIUH »

I am not a clean freak but today’s vlog has me cringing.
1. Wash or at least wipe the damn pan before cooking the next batch. The burnt brown butter tastes disgusting and it’s not healthy either
2. Wash or at least sanitize the damn hands after handling eggs. Salmonella infection is nasty.
3. Put the damn hair in a pony tail before cooking. It could catch fire or get into the food.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

YTIUH wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:03 am I am not a clean freak but today’s vlog has me cringing.
1. Wash or at least wipe the damn pan before cooking the next batch. The burnt brown butter tastes disgusting and it’s not healthy either
2. Wash or at least sanitize the damn hands after handling eggs. Salmonella infection is nasty.
3. Put the damn hair in a pony tail before cooking. It could catch fire or get into the food.
I don't like eggs so this message has added to my disliking them even more. ;) I wonder how sales are going with the family cookbook. They've all been promoting the heck out of it lately.
Joel is showing his lack of ambition with this one take short vlog.
cringeworthy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cringeworthy »

YTIUH wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:03 am I am not a clean freak but today’s vlog has me cringing.
They may keep a "Clean" home - but they are very Dirty/Gross people. There is a big difference between keeping a home clean and tidy and not being dirty. They are just gross. Not to mention I am sure Bonnie has not showered since her surgery and probably hasn't washed the sheets she is always laying in and wipes her snot on.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Oh shit, Olivia is going to catch her hair on fire from the stove! Hair back first thing in the kitchen! :-o
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:31 am
YTIUH wrote:
angelfire89 wrote: What’s the “chad scenario?” I don’t follow any of the Griffiths outside of E&J and B&J.
And nobody knows exactly what the issues are, because after showing him peeing in a water bottle in the car with his sister sitting next to him and inventing a relationship with Kesley Leroy for views, they have suddenly decided to "respect his privacy". What a joke. Something tells me it's less to do with Chad's privacy than her wanting to avoid criticism and save face and get people to buy her parenting book.
Ruby is writing a book on parenting. More specifically, "mothering". Besides the dysfunction, nobody in that family can string together a coherent sentence.

Bc the mother who had to send her kid off to a "wilderness program" bc she can't parent him is exactly who i want to take "mothering" advice from.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:31 am
YTIUH wrote: Chad was recently sent to a reform school, I mean, wilderness program to correct his behavioral issues

Bc the mother who had to send her kid off to a "wilderness program" bc she can't parent him is exactly who i want to take "mothering" advice from.
Hmm... “wilderness camp” sounds a lot like where the Duggar’s sent Josiah (I think?) when there was rumors he might be gay.... maybe we’ve finally come to the part where we find out what the Griffiths will do if one of their children is other than hetero.
Diablo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diablo »

Ducklings4 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:55 am Maybe the whole Chad scenario has them all worried that their children are getting ready to uprise against them all. Let’s keep them in their place. All I can say at least Julie took hers to the movies and parade.

I truly hope this is the case—the kids pushing back I mean. Meek little Jackson, sensitive/caring Cody, sweet Boston, etc...they all have the capacity to be great humans, but their Mothers shit all over them while their Fathers refuse to stand up for them (let’s not start on the lack of eductation). Julie seems relatively well-adjusted compared to the train wrecks that are her sisters. Grandma Griffiths really did a damn number on her kids—sheesh.
Diablo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diablo »

angelfire89 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:46 am
Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:31 am And nobody knows exactly what the issues are, because after showing him peeing in a water bottle in the car with his sister sitting next to him and inventing a relationship with Kesley Leroy for views, they have suddenly decided to "respect his privacy". What a joke. Something tells me it's less to do with Chad's privacy than her wanting to avoid criticism and save face and get people to buy her parenting book.

Hmm... “wilderness camp” sounds a lot like where the Duggar’s sent Josiah (I think?) when there was rumors he might be gay.... maybe we’ve finally come to the part where we find out what the Griffiths will do if one of their children is other than hetero.
I’m really going to contradict what I said in Ruby’s thread, but you made a valid point that I didn’t consider (Josiah being sent away). Maybe that was the straw that broke the camel’s back—Chad came out or maybe was caught with another guy.

The thing is, Chad has never really given me that vibe like say Boston (from Brock & Boston) does (I’m not judging at all, just an observation—the kid just is how I imagined Jared Mecham was as a child). Chad SEEMS to be super into sports and girls, but hell maybe that’s why Ruby pushed that bullshit relationship with Kesley so hard at the end of the day. Gotta keep up appearances. Every other kid in the vlog world on YT has had a little girlfriend/boyfriend, with Chad—radio silence (Danielle hardly counts as that seemed orchestrated as well. We all know if Chad had a girlfriend, Ruby would broadcast that shit for content. He seemed super into Kesley, but in a possessive sense—remember when he hung up on her because Shanna (Kesley’s mom) joked around with him about another guy? I don’t know, we’re all spitballing here.

Also, it’s 2019 and Ruby has been doing this a while, why the hell does she still vlog with the camera up her nose? We don’t need to see your pores.
justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

Lady screaming in pain. So sad. I wouldn’t even trust Bonnie with my dog, let alone children. She’s still high as f* in this vlog. She seriously is crazy.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I didn't have any ads on Bonnie's vlog today. Ruby did. Is it just me?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”