Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I found the scene in the vlog disturbing where she laughed hysterically at Cody’s bath bomb gift but thanked the other children and told them how much she loved the one they chose. She just made fun of the one Cody picked. I find it hilarious they got her bath bombs to “give her a pick me up”, maybe it’s a cue that she should wash her stinky greasy ass.

And she literally chose to have lady get spayed while she was recovering so they could both be miserable together. I bet lady will be back to trying to play tomorrow and Bonnie will comment about it. She probably hopes that the dog’s recovery takes just as long as hers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I’m glad they got Lady spayed. That’s at least one change from the “Griffith’s way.”

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Bonnie needs to get off those meds. She laughs like an evil witch. She's is either pretending to be in more pain than she is to get pills more often or she's sneaking pills when Joel isn't around. The prescribed dosage should not be making her that high. She should not be in as much pain 2 weeks after the operation as she claims to be. Either that or the plastic surgeon is a butcher and doing more harm than good. Poor Lady, I wish I could adopt her. She deserves to be in a good home. Thank God for Joel, he at least seems to be gentle and caring. Bonnie crying was nothing more than her pain pills working on her. Sad these kids have to see her being crazy.
When will they teach these kids not to climb, walk and sit on the table and counters. They should never have been allowed to start that, it's disgusting. They are old enough to know better.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

justmeelinex wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:40 am Lady screaming in pain. So sad. I wouldn’t even trust Bonnie with my dog, let alone children. She’s still high as f* in this vlog. She seriously is crazy.
I grimaced when Lady cried out! I kind of felt sorry for Bonnie too-kind of sad that Olivia knew how to hold Lady to keep from hurting her.

So is this out of order? I thought she was through with the chin brace! Oh they get Bonnie a bunch of stuff because of her surgery, why didn't they pick up something special for Lady?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Is this vlog out of chronological order or has Bonnie back slides in her recovery?

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sheltiefan wrote:
justmeelinex wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:40 am Lady screaming in pain. So sad. I wouldn’t even trust Bonnie with my dog, let alone children. She’s still high as f* in this vlog. She seriously is crazy.
I grimaced when Lady cried out! I kind of felt sorry for Bonnie too-kind of sad that Olivia knew how to hold Lady to keep from hurting her.

So is this out of order? I thought she was through with the chin brace! Oh they get Bonnie a bunch of stuff because of her surgery, why didn't they pick up something special for Lady?
She said she couldn’t sleep because of those stupid braids and she is supposed to wear the bandage at night but didn’t because it was hurting her with the braids so she was wearing it during the day. I felt so bad when she hurt lady too I wonder if she poked her in the incision with her dagger fingernails or something.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:03 am I’m glad they got Lady spayed. That’s at least one change from the “Griffith’s way.”

I am too! It has other health benefits, especially mammary cancer. I got a senior dog and we thought she had been spayed. Unfortunately we found out when she got mammary cancer that she hadn't been. Ever since then, I tell everyone if they aren't going to breed their dog, they need to have them spayed.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sheltiefan wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:03 am I’m glad they got Lady spayed. That’s at least one change from the “Griffith’s way.”

I am too! It has other health benefits, especially mammary cancer. I got a senior dog and we thought she had been spayed. Unfortunately we found out when she got mammary cancer that she hadn't been. Ever since then, I tell everyone if they aren't going to breed their dog, they need to have them spayed.
Sometimes even if they are spayed it’s too late. My 10 year old who is my profile picture has mammary cancer. I adopted her at the age of two and she had a litter before that. She was spayed at that point and developed the cancer later. :(

petey_patches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petey_patches »

This vlog was especially disturbing. Bonnie hurting the dog. Her crying as Olivia looks uncomfortable. The bath bomb laughter. Also, I’ve never bought anything from Lush but I know they aren’t cheap. That receipt was so long! I wonder how much Joel spent.

Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milelu89 »

Lush is so expensive that I only buy one bath bomb a year lol it must have been a lot of money..

Boston is the cutest little boy. It makes me sad seeing him being scared of his own mother?! Sometimes, you can see it in the kids’ eyes. They look scared because they don’t know if Bonster is happy or mean. She is so ambivalent. Even Joel looks scared sometimes..

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

I can't emphasize enough how damaging it is to the kids to have their mom be so emotional and high all the time like this. She normally can go from laughing to angry in a split second, but it's even worse on the medication. And the crying. Like you all have mentioned, seeing the looks on the kids faces is heart breaking.

I have a little bit of experience being emotional caretaker to my mom from a young age, and let me tell you that leads to all kinds of issues and relational insecurities as a an adult.

I wish I could see that Joel was at least there for the kids, but unfortunately he is part of the problem. Honestly I'm pretty proud of how the kids (Olivia especially) are dealing with this, considering it's the 2nd time they've been through this.

ETA: just had a thought that I'm really glad for the kids sake they have Lady. The other day in the vlog, Olivia was laying on her bed just cuddling with her. I feel like that security and unconditional love are so good considering their situation. (I never had a dog but the first dog i had as an adult brought up all my issues with my mom. Something about never having felt unconditional love before. So maybe it's healing for the kids even while the damage is being done? One can always hope)
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ICantEven wrote:I can't emphasize enough how damaging it is to the kids to have their mom be so emotional and high all the time like this. She normally can go from laughing to angry in a split second, but it's even worse on the medication. And the crying. Like you all have mentioned, seeing the looks on the kids faces is heart breaking.

I have a little bit of experience being emotional caretaker to my mom from a young age, and let me tell you that leads to all kinds of issues and relational insecurities as a an adult.

I wish I could see that Joel was at least there for the kids, but unfortunately he is part of the problem. Honestly I'm pretty proud of how the kids (Olivia especially) are dealing with this, considering it's the 2nd time they've been through this.

ETA: just had a thought that I'm really glad for the kids sake they have Lady. The other day in the vlog, Olivia was laying on her bed just cuddling with her. I feel like that security and unconditional love are so good considering their situation. (I never had a dog but the first dog i had as an adult brought up all my issues with my mom. Something about never having felt unconditional love before. So maybe it's healing for the kids even while the damage is being done? One can always hope)
That is a great point! I grow up in an emotionally abusive/alcoholic household and my pets kept me sane! Those kids are a wreck and constantly look on edge. The middle two especially always look so concerned. I feel so bad for them all. Bonnie and Joel need to get their shit together.

Last edited by MommaLindsey2 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Boston saying about Bonnie's gifts "does it make you happy." sounds like Boston who is a caring kid.
Bonnie couldn't make herself lunch and said she ordered salmon with my guess Uber Eats? Money must be no object and more money down the drain again with the braids. The crying about Lady. :-o And the laughing is bizarre with the Lush bath bombs.
I'm guessing they are not that delayed with uploading vlogs and she has not recovered this many weeks after surgery. Joel contributes to Bonnie's behavior. This should be a disturbing vlog for her viewers and brands that work with her to watch for many reasons.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Joel is a moron. Get your wife help ffs or at least protect the kids from her erratic behaviour. YOU ARE DAMAGING WHO THEY ARE.

Bonnie is impaired, so she can’t see things clearly right now, but Joel can. He isn’t blinded by his love for her. If he truly loved her he’d be doing more to protect her image like Jared does with Ellie. Joel is just a lazy vlogger willing to exploit his kids and wife for easy money. Vlogging the Lush wasn’t about making Bonnie happy either, it was about making himself look like the doting husband. He worries about his own image, but not Bonnie’s. The viewers they are alienating will never come back after this. Joel isn’t the best businessman but he should at least understand that basic principle.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

YTIG60 wrote:Boston saying about Bonnie's gifts "does it make you happy." sounds like Boston who is a caring kid.
Bonnie couldn't make herself lunch and said she ordered salmon with my guess Uber Eats? Money must be no object and more money down the drain again with the braids. The crying about Lady. :-o And the laughing is bizarre with the Lush bath bombs.
I'm guessing they are not that delayed with uploading vlogs and she has not recovered this many weeks after surgery. Joel contributes to Bonnie's behavior. This should be a disturbing vlog for her viewers and brands that work with her to watch for many reasons.
When did she do the dress haul on Instagram, this is the same day this was filmed?

She really sad and pathetic and I can’t believe any sponsors would want to continue to work with her.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Wow! Looks like some sort of bipolar junkie behavior going on. JOEL, she’s up all night because she sleeps ALL day on dope! GET RID OF THE PAIN PILLS! She doesn’t need them! Switch to Advil. This is horrifying to see those kids be subjected to this shit. That poor sweet dog..keep your witch talons away from her! Stupid ass.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

petey_patches wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:07 am This vlog was especially disturbing. Bonnie hurting the dog. Her crying as Olivia looks uncomfortable. The bath bomb laughter. Also, I’ve never bought anything from Lush but I know they aren’t cheap. That receipt was so long! I wonder how much Joel spent.

Lush has a website. The seashell one is $5.95 and most of them are around the same - some a little less. I don't know how many he bought, but that would add up quickly.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote: Lush has a website. The seashell one is $5.95 and most of them are around the same - some a little less. I don't know how many he bought, but that would add up quickly.
Bonnie and Ellie have always bought Lush. Ellie has said before she buys like 30 bath bombs a month (she uses them daily). It’s an insane waste of money, but I think they feel like wasting it is some kind of status thing.

When you clearly have mental health issues, self-care needs to go a lot farther than luxury baths.

petey_patches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petey_patches »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ba1006 wrote: Lush has a website. The seashell one is $5.95 and most of them are around the same - some a little less. I don't know how many he bought, but that would add up quickly.
Bonnie and Ellie have always bought Lush. Ellie has said before she buys like 30 bath bombs a month (she uses them daily). It’s an insane waste of money, but I think they feel like wasting it is some kind of status thing.

When you clearly have mental health issues, self-care needs to go a lot farther than luxury baths.

Not gonna lie, I’d be worried about getting a UTI if I did a bath bomb every day!

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:26 am

One a day! Are you serious! I knew Bonnie and Ellie used bath bombs frequently, but wow that is literally dumping money down the drain.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”