Flipside of the Moon

tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by tansmom731 »

Officially done watching this bitch. I couldn't even make it through five minutes of today's vlog because she sounds like such a brat. Next time rent a cabin that's up to your doctor wife standards you dumb ungrateful bitch.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

WTF.

She sounds like such an entitled, spoiled, sheltered child. Her kids are more mature than her. When she says "rustic", she wants to say nasty. She forgets that a good portion of her viewers probably live like that and a majority of the country doesn't live pretentiously like her.

She's a brat about EVERYTHING. Remember when she was upset that she was going to buy a brand new minivan. It's brand new!!! Why are you complaining? No one is forcing you to experience this "problem", it's your choice! Remember when she complained about buying a home? Complaining about construction? Complaining about SO many things other people could only dream to experience. What a bitch.

The worst part is that with all this money, she doesn't even spend it well. She goes on 1 vacation in 2 years and complains about it the entire time. WHY did you rent that cabin, then?! It just shows that she doesn't communicate with her husband, or he doesn't give a crap what her opinion is.

His hairless legs gives me more heebie jeebies than that cabin.

And her eating that single strawberry like a rabbit?! Eating disorder vibes.

The comments were on when I looked and a decent amount of people are trying to nicely tell her to be thankful. Meanwhile, absolutely zero comments thanking her for her skin care obsession. Yuck.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

LOL that swan was a decoy. What a fool.
columbianruby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by columbianruby »

Jesus. Her portion in the newest vlog is a child's size portion. I actually thought it was Kai's until I noticed the two kids waffles which obviously aren't hers. She's got what looks to be one egg, a tablespoon of corn, and maaaybe half a small avocado.

Her meals are so weird and off. I'd kill myself if I were her husband. The same thing over and over. Weird combinations of food. What's wrong with avocado on a piece of toast, greek yogurt and a piece of fruit? Or an egg with avocado on toast and a side of fruit. Just something different and adult-sized. Eating and nourishing her malnourished body will help her far more than any fucking sunscreen will.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I’m actually impressed with how hands on her husband is and not to mention a hard worker. He’s obviously a very involved dad but she never wants to do any of the fun stuff with them. No boating, no sleep over in zoo. That must suck for him. He has a wife that’s more invested in sunscreen than spending time together as family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

Yes I agree! Being a doctor he’s busy with patients all day & he’s still so hands on! Some dad’swork a 10 hour day come home and don’t even bother taking their kids outside!

But I totally agree I feel like during their vacation she never did anything fun because she stayed with Pax for nap, and she took her own naps as well.

I’m glad vacation is over though because I just couldn’t stand her say “up north” anymore!!!! Also, it seemed like his family was “up north” with them how come she never mentioned it?? Or did she?
yeahsureok wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:59 pm I’m actually impressed with how hands on her husband is and not to mention a hard worker. He’s obviously a very involved dad but she never wants to do any of the fun stuff with them. No boating, no sleep over in zoo. That must suck for him. He has a wife that’s more invested in sunscreen than spending time together as family.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Yes I agree! Being a doctor he’s busy with patients all day & he’s still so hands on! Some dad’swork a 10 hour day come home and don’t even bother taking their kids outside!

But I totally agree I feel like during their vacation she never did anything fun because she stayed with Pax for nap, and she took her own naps as well.

I’m glad vacation is over though because I just couldn’t stand her say “up north” anymore!!!! Also, it seemed like his family was “up north” with them how come she never mentioned it?? Or did she?
yeahsureok wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:59 pm I’m actually impressed with how hands on her husband is and not to mention a hard worker. He’s obviously a very involved dad but she never wants to do any of the fun stuff with them. No boating, no sleep over in zoo. That must suck for him. He has a wife that’s more invested in sunscreen than spending time together as family.

Idk actually. There were definitely other people in the background of her vlogs tho. Maybe she did all the complaining about the house because the in-laws rented it and they don’t have a good relationship, so that was her way of being a bitchy brat and being like “I’m so much better”... I’ve seen her do it to her husband before through her videos.

That would make much more sense as to why she had no clue where she was staying, what it looked like etc. what an ungrateful bitch.

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

That’s so weird why didn’t she introduce them, or if they don’t like the camera why didn’t she says we’re going up north and meeting my in laws, she’s so weird lol the in laws probably preferred to spend time alone with her hubby and the boys anyways 😂

Ugh, I can’t believe she even uploaded that first video she seemed so ungrateful and such a bitch! I wonder if he watched the video or if his family watched the video that was so uncalled for and then for her to show where they “usually” stay it wasn’t just so dumb and then she comes out with guys, I hate the carpet that’s why I hate this place 🙄🙄🙄🙄

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:34 am
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Yes I agree! Being a doctor he’s busy with patients all day & he’s still so hands on! Some dad’swork a 10 hour day come home and don’t even bother taking their kids outside!

Idk actually. There were definitely other people in the background of her vlogs tho. Maybe she did all the complaining about the house because the in-laws rented it and they don’t have a good relationship, so that was her way of being a bitchy brat and being like “I’m so much better”... I’ve seen her do it to her husband before through her videos.

That would make much more sense as to why she had no clue where she was staying, what it looked like etc. what an ungrateful bitch.

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

I wonder how backed up her bowels were, due to her solitary poop ritual. I bet she had a lot of fun pooping in that cabin!

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Lol she doesn't comprehend that clearanced brand items can still be more expensive than store generic items. What an idiot.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I love the lights (individually) but in that house they look straight up STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

fingusername wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:39 pm I love the lights (individually) but in that house they look straight up STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What makes it worse is she didn't choose any of that stuff herself. Her interior designers suck!

Her house (at least the renovated areas) has more of a farmhouse theme going on, but the light fixtures and stove hood are more industrial style and look out of place.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I swear she’s lost 10 more lbs. she looks awful. Her face, her chest... goodness. She needs help.

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

OMG the (trendy) range hood looks so dumb in there! The lighting is super trendy too. She needs a timeless look in that home. I guess you have to be classy to have classic taste.

I can't believe they needed a new HVAC system!

WHY did she throw the salad at Beau? She's such a douche!
SophisticatedOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SophisticatedOne »

That hood does not match the house at all, let alone the kitchen. She seemed so proud of it too. What was wrong with the old one? Her interior designer is taking her for a ride.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Yes I agree the old hood looked sooo much Better! Idk if it’s just me but I don’t feel that house give a “comfy homey vibe” I would rather have that then the biggest most expensive house in the world.

Did anyone catch that she mentioned her husband is such a “hands on” dad, she’s reading here 😂

She had so many leftover groceries from the trip, yet she still made like 2 more trips to the grocery store when she got back it’s bizarre to me how often she goes to the grocery store.
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

yeahsureok wrote:I swear she’s lost 10 more lbs. she looks awful. Her face, her chest... goodness. She needs help.

I broke down and watched her recent vlog....you are right. She is scary skinny. She has always been thin but my God she looks so sickly.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

tansmom731 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:08 pm
yeahsureok wrote:I swear she’s lost 10 more lbs. she looks awful. Her face, her chest... goodness. She needs help.

I broke down and watched her recent vlog....you are right. She is scary skinny. She has always been thin but my God she looks so sickly.

Its obviously a mental issue and she is crying out for attention. She's scary skinny but she flaunts her chest and boobs to show off how thin she is. She thinks she's being sexy with wearing those low cut tshirts and bending over in front of the camera to show off her gross tits. I could drive AAryns Lincoln navigator between those bitches. She's a straight up mental case.
Hecate2019
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hecate2019 »

tansmom731 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:08 pm

Someone commented on that same thing yesterday on her latest video. People are noticing, followers are not stupid, they know she has issues. My God, the way she treated Beau was so disturbing. :barf:
:love2: “One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.” :love2:
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:38 pm Yes I agree the old hood looked sooo much Better! Idk if it’s just me but I don’t feel that house give a “comfy homey vibe” I would rather have that then the biggest most expensive house in the world.

Did anyone catch that she mentioned her husband is such a “hands on” dad, she’s reading here 😂

She had so many leftover groceries from the trip, yet she still made like 2 more trips to the grocery store when she got back it’s bizarre to me how often she goes to the grocery store.
It's because she's eating disordered and starving herself that she gets a high off of going to the grocery store everyday to look at all the food she can't eat! Anorexic's love cooking for others as a way to live vicariously through them. She is food focused because her body is starving and malnourished.

She and her husband know better that she is not healthy and I think it's sad that she has a void in her life that she fills with this eating disorder, and her husband isn't getting any help for his wife who's withering away!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”