E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

I just assumed her hair was curly at the end because she had gotten a shower. I didn’t even think anything of it. My hair after I get a shower is much curlier then it is once it dries. My hair is naturally curly though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

PirateWench8 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:51 am
I just assumed her hair was curly at the end because she had gotten a shower. I didn’t even think anything of it. My hair after I get a shower is much curlier then it is once it dries. My hair is naturally curly though.

Her hair isn't naturally curly though. The curls are clearly made with flat iron (they look like that style). If I remember correctly, when she cut her hair short, she made some kind of video where she showed how she styled her hair.

Who would curl their hair in the end of the day, if there is no appointments or anything to attend and her hair was already styled anyways! That would strongly suggest that they are totally using the footage shot during multiple days.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They have pulled footage from multiple days for awhile now. We started noticing a couple years ago. Their vlogs aren’t “real” at all anymore. You’d think the content would be far more interesting given how manufactured it is.

Diablo
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Diablo »

Ducklings4 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:17 pm As I was walking my dog this evening, two boys went by on dirt bikes. They were older boys much older than Jackson. Why do they think Jackson is old enough to ride a dirt bike?

I know a lot of you harp on safety around here (rightfully so), but there are TONS of 4-5 year olds that ride MotoX lol. Loretta’s was like 2 weeks ago, and Hawkins Campbell (just turned 6, super small kid, though) damn near ran away with the prize, but his bike f*cked up. Utah is an up and coming Moto Mecca like Temecula, Riverside, and Pala—it’s no surprise every kid in the area is hoping on a dirtbike. Point I’m trying to make is, there an entire class of Moto for 5 year olds with the AMA. They ride 50’s (super slow bikes, almost comical).
Diablo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Diablo »

Diablo wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:09 am
Ducklings4 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:17 pm As I was walking my dog this evening, two boys went by on dirt bikes. They were older boys much older than Jackson. Why do they think Jackson is old enough to ride a dirt bike?

I know a lot of you harp on safety around here (rightfully so), but there are TONS of 4-5 year olds that ride MotoX lol. Loretta’s (Motocross Nationals) was like 2 weeks ago, and Hawkins Campbell (just turned 6, super small kid, though) damn near ran away with the prize, but his bike f*cked up. Utah is an up and coming Moto Mecca like Temecula, Riverside, and Pala—it’s no surprise every kid in the area is hoping on a dirtbike. Point I’m trying to make is, there an entire class of Moto for 5 year olds with the AMA. They ride 50’s (super slow bikes, almost comical).
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

winniewise wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:49 pm Is it strange to anyone else that Ellie wore all white to a funeral? Or is that a normal Mormon thing?
If you go to a “Mormon funeral”, you will find lots of people in just dresses they would wear to church. Lots of LDS members/women don’t wear black to a funeral. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have always asked why and was told we just don’t have too....
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

winniewise wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:49 pm Is it strange to anyone else that Ellie wore all white to a funeral? Or is that a normal Mormon thing?
I thought the same thing. That dress had ruffles on the bottom, seemed strange for a funeral. Looked more like a dress for a happy occasion. And her hair was definitely lighter, less yellow and shorter going to the funeral. The ending was pre-recorded. Ellies hair was back to being yellow and a little longer. Jared tears up talking about this fellow youtuber that passed away. I've never heard him talk about him or seen them hang out together.

I think Jackson is frustrated, he has been doing chores since his birthday to earn enough to get a dirt bike, yet he saw Calvin being given a 4 wheeler for his birthday. I feel for the kid. Nothing he does seems to be good enough for his witchy mother. I agree, he seems to have lost his fun personality. It's sad.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Todays drama wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:31 am
I thought the same thing. That dress had ruffles on the bottom, seemed strange for a funeral. Looked more like a dress for a happy occasion. And her hair was definitely lighter, less yellow and shorter going to the funeral. The ending was pre-recorded. Ellies hair was back to being yellow and a little longer. Jared tears up talking about this fellow youtuber that passed away. I've never heard him talk about him or seen them hang out together.

I think Jackson is frustrated, he has been doing chores since his birthday to earn enough to get a dirt bike, yet he saw Calvin being given a 4 wheeler for his birthday. I feel for the kid. Nothing he does seems to be good enough for his witchy mother. I agree, he seems to have lost his fun personality. It's sad.
I don't wear black to a funeral either so I didn't fault her much on that. The only thing I just thought of from this post was at Cody's baptism was all of his immediate family wore white. I can't remember if the whole family wore white too which would be why Ellie had the dress. In light of that, it would be weird. Maybe the family made it more of a celebration type funeral.

Now I am in total agreement on Jackson! I don't understand why Jackson has to do all these jobs to earn the bike and they just gave Calvin the 4 wheeler. They haven't vlogged Calvin on it hardly any either.

Now the pounding the rock deal. Where were they getting that Ellie had done 100+? All I seen was 18 pounds on the reading.
elliejack
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by elliejack »

I've been lurking on this board for awhile, but I've never posted. Has anyone watched today's video? I can't even bring myself to watch their videos anymore. They're all very stale. Do you think that they'll ever announce that they're only doing three videos a week or is the banner on their channel their announcement? For their subscribers who are still fans, that is extremely disrespectful; but I don't expect anything less from them anymore.

Edit: My username doesn't have to do with their channel haha! It's merely a coincidence. :lol:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

elliejack wrote:I've been lurking on this board for awhile, but I've never posted. Has anyone watched today's video? I can't even bring myself to watch their videos anymore. They're all very stale. Do you think that they'll ever announce that they're only doing three videos a week or is the banner on their channel their announcement? For their subscribers who are still fans, that is extremely disrespectful; but I don't expect anything less from them anymore.

Edit: My username doesn't have to do with their channel haha! It's merely a coincidence. :lol:
I find that most people don’t watch anymore. This board gets far more engagement when someone sums up the vlog.

I think they’ll use the banner as an announcement, but act as though they did make a formal announcement and people just missed it (be passive aggressive on Twitter, and block comments about it on IG). That, or we’ll see an obnoxious “sit-down” vlog in a few days about how hard things are and how they need to take care of themselves.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Todays drama wrote: I think Jackson is frustrated, he has been doing chores since his birthday to earn enough to get a dirt bike, yet he saw Calvin being given a 4 wheeler for his birthday. I feel for the kid. Nothing he does seems to be good enough for his witchy mother. I agree, he seems to have lost his fun personality. It's sad.
Am I the only one that thinks Jackson wanting a dirt bike is exactly why Cal got the four wheeler? He didn’t ask for it, and I definitely wouldn’t gift my child a gift that close to something my other child desperately wanted. It just seems mean. This is the Griffiths way of maintaining authority though.

Did Jackson get a $300+ birthday gift like Cal did?

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:31 am
elliejack wrote:I've been lurking on this board for awhile, but I've never posted. Has anyone watched today's video? I can't even bring myself to watch their videos anymore. They're all very stale. Do you think that they'll ever announce that they're only doing three videos a week or is the banner on their channel their announcement? For their subscribers who are still fans, that is extremely disrespectful; but I don't expect anything less from them anymore.

I find that most people don’t watch anymore. This board gets far more engagement when someone sums up the vlog.

I think they’ll use the banner as an announcement, but act as though they did make a formal announcement and people just missed it (be passive aggressive on Twitter, and block comments about it on IG). That, or we’ll see an obnoxious “sit-down” vlog in a few days about how hard things are and how they need to take care of themselves.

I think the sit down talk yesterday was them hinting towards the cut back. They may try to say this is when they announced it and we just missed it.

Forgot this in my other post, looks like they are trying to make Jackson out to be the one causing trouble last week in today's vlog. Ellie talks about how they have been working with the boys on having good manners and being grateful. You could tell Jackson was upset and yet she asked him how was he doing. Jackson has to tell everyone the reason he was unhappy was because he wanted a toy and Ellie is telling him to be grateful for the trip they are on. I realize you don't get a toy every time but he's only 5 years old! Plus was the glasses Calvin put on something they bought for him and that's why Jackson wanted something too? Maybe Ellie needs to listen to her own talk about being grateful!! Bollie sells phone covers-why did she have to buy one like Cullen's?

I find it funny that Ellie's hormone update vlog doesn't have a whole lot of views-an ad for Big Lots has more than that one did. :P They need to realize folks are kind of past how her health updates!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I still can't believe anyone pays even $90.00 for their Bollie plastic case.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I skipped around the vlog today, but it just seemed like one big ad.

We get it.....you sell things on Bollie.....your plugging of your merch was so obvious and off putting. I would never pay the price they are asking for that cheap looking case and the ugly swim cover/recovery from surgery (haha)/bath robe that you can also wear to breakfast.

They are slowly sinking ship and they are clueless as to why.

To give them less views, what it here: https://invidio.us/watch?v=S3C8CAPE9BU
offthecuff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by offthecuff »

First time posting on E&J~ I just did my first post over on 8Passengers...

Couple of observations...

I remember right before Shaytards' channel had spiraled and they stopped posting (before his meltdown and announcing the break on social media), people noticed they were overlapping days. It was all over the comments that they had been spreading 1 day into 2-3 vlogs. I wonder if there is something about to go down with E&J's channel, or them personally.

I think Ellie has some health problems, especially issues with iron, which can offset your thyroid. My observation is up the protein, like more meat or beans. I think much of what she struggles with is anxiety and it manifests itself as medical problems. She seems to be a guarded, introverted person and I have sensed for some time now she begrudgingly allows her life to be recorded, so she can have her husband home and make money. I think if it were up to her, she would stop vlogging right now if she could. She was younger when she had Jackson, and seems to be more guarded than ever. But that is a common thing when you struggle with anxiety.

I am curious how this vlog schedule is going to go.... I am getting a Daily Bumps attempt at focusing on their children. I lost all interest with DB once they started filming fun little things with their kids to cater to the young crowds... I have almost lost complete interest in E&J's vlogs because it's an over production of the kids playing games..
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Maybe Ellie has a minor case of Munchausen. That’s why she keeps seeking “doctors.” But she’s also a Griffiths so she won’t go to a real doctor/psychiatrist (although someone I think said she has recently?)
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

This is as fake as Bonnie’s “caught my kids rolling toilet paper all over their room”....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Liz_444 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:16 pm I skipped around the vlog today, but it just seemed like one big ad.

We get it.....you sell things on Bollie.....your plugging of your merch was so obvious and off putting. I would never pay the price they are asking for that cheap looking case and the ugly swim cover/recovery from surgery (haha)/bath robe that you can also wear to breakfast.

I laughed out loud when she said you can wear that $75 cover up after surgery. I'm sure everybody will run out and buy one now.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

131618 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:40 am Adding...
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
...And how he sits with his fingers on his cheek, roll eye
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

ba1006 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:23 pm
Liz_444 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:16 pm I skipped around the vlog today, but it just seemed like one big ad.

I laughed out loud when she said you can wear that $75 cover up after surgery. I'm sure everybody will run out and buy one now.
Ha! i wore my husbands t shirts after surgery because they were loose and comfy! I wouldn't want to wear a constricting robe tied around my incisions.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”