KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68

Unread post by Babbs18 »

kels0413 wrote:This is petty, I know Jackson starting preschool is exciting and a big milestone. But I’m so over the vlogs being centered around him. It seems like a majority of them have been all about Jackson the last week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well the channel is called KKANDBABYJ for a reason...... Image
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Babbs18 wrote:
kels0413 wrote:This is petty, I know Jackson starting preschool is exciting and a big milestone. But I’m so over the vlogs being centered around him. It seems like a majority of them have been all about Jackson the last week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well the channel is called KKANDBABYJ for a reason...... Image

Exactly now that he’s in “School” it will only get worse!! That is until they take him out and sue the school because he didn’t get picked for Star of the week! ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KATEEE
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KATEEE »

MIAMI247 wrote:
izzylimama wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:03 pm see what i don’t get is that it says he’s in pre k on her sign, yet she lives in FL and i live in FL and my son was born the 30th of September and the STATE will not allow him to start pre k because the cut off date is September FIRST. so i for sure believe he’s in daycare. The only other option would be headstart BUT you have to be of low in come.

I also live in Florida and actually work for the school board for the ESE department and my mother is the family service manager for Headstart. 3 and 4 year olds are allowed in prek here THROUGH HEADSTART. Jackson is 3. MOST of headstart families have to be income eligible however their federal grant allows for a very small percentage (10% to be exact) to be over income. Another 10% has to either have a disability or an active IEP. I'm sure bratson has never been evaluated but they could definitely get into headstart. ESPECIALLY since they are considered "self employed" and that could easily be under or over stated.
I was gonna say this! It wouldn’t put it past me for them to indicate they make a LOT less than what they do, or Djacksen actually has an IEP. He was in speech before with that Michelle lady someone found Image.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

I can't believe Keren was going to not send freddy to school because SHE couldn't handle it. I get it's hard, i cried like a baby when my daughter started but i knew it was best for her and her development. Keren is so selfish, she's probably just worried about vlog content with the star of her life gone 2 days a week. I wish she would've let him go the 3 days instead. Landon needs more time away from psycho.
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:I can't believe Keren was going to not send freddy to school because SHE couldn't handle it. I get it's hard, i cried like a baby when my daughter started but i knew it was best for her and her development. Keren is so selfish, she's probably just worried about vlog content with the star of her life gone 2 days a week. I wish she would've let him go the 3 days instead. Landon needs more time away from psycho.

Is that why her Instagram story picture that Jackson took look like she had a meltdown sheesh Keren!! I know it’s hard too but he needs to learn. She’s not doing him any good if she keeps him home.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

MIAMI247 wrote:
izzylimama wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:03 pm see what i don’t get is that it says he’s in pre k on her sign, yet she lives in FL and i live in FL and my son was born the 30th of September and the STATE will not allow him to start pre k because the cut off date is September FIRST. so i for sure believe he’s in daycare. The only other option would be headstart BUT you have to be of low in come.

I also live in Florida and actually work for the school board for the ESE department and my mother is the family service manager for Headstart. 3 and 4 year olds are allowed in prek here THROUGH HEADSTART. Jackson is 3. MOST of headstart families have to be income eligible however their federal grant allows for a very small percentage (10% to be exact) to be over income. Another 10% has to either have a disability or an active IEP. I'm sure bratson has never been evaluated but they could definitely get into headstart. ESPECIALLY since they are considered "self employed" and that could easily be under or over stated.
Doesn’t Florida have private preschools though? My state has federally funded preschools for low income and special needs but you can also get in on a lottery. However, there are MANY private preschools that cost less than a grand a month for part time. Not that I can see them spending their money on anything beyond flashy cars and Gucci bags but it’s a possibility.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

It’s getting late....I’m gonna guess no vlog again today. They were probably too busy with it being Jackson’s first day of school yesterday to film...not like that’s what subscribers of a family channel would want to see or anything 😂
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Voluntary pre-k which is free in Florida is the one you have to be 4 by September 1st. They could be sending him to a private preschool
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Redcar2019 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:47 pm It’s getting late....I’m gonna guess no vlog again today. They were probably too busy with it being Jackson’s first day of school yesterday to film...not like that’s what subscribers of a family channel would want to see or anything 😂
That is what I was thinking too. If they want to draw in views doing a first day of preschool vlog would do it. The vlog can be done without showing the location or name of the school. I get that sending your child to school for the first time can be a little emotional but I think they are being a little overly dramatic about it. He is going to preschool not being sent off to war.
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Terelynne wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:16 pm
Brittanymariex3 wrote:I can't believe Keren was going to not send freddy to school because SHE couldn't handle it. I get it's hard, i cried like a baby when my daughter started but i knew it was best for her and her development. Keren is so selfish, she's probably just worried about vlog content with the star of her life gone 2 days a week. I wish she would've let him go the 3 days instead. Landon needs more time away from psycho.

Is that why her Instagram story picture that Jackson took look like she had a meltdown sheesh Keren!! I know it’s hard too but he needs to learn. She’s not doing him any good if she keeps him home.

She said it in the last vlog i think? Her and khoa were in Sutton's room and she said she called the school crying to take him out but the lady on the phone talked her into keeping him but she did change from 3 days a week to 2 days.
Ketamine_Keren
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ketamine_Keren »

strippedtiger wrote:No thank you[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... b1972e.jpg[/IMG]

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
He looks so much like Keren, maybe thats why she favors him so much.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

arizona87 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 90774b.jpg[/IMG]

I went to go see when Suttons birthday was and forgot about this Image I just CANT get over this picture. She looks pissed. “Welcome to the world you piece of shit BOY that I don’t even want ImageImageImageImageImage” like don’t you think you’d have even a little smile?? Image

This is GOLD. She looks like Caitlin Fladager’s son.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 7eb968.jpg[/IMG]

I haven’t been following this bitch for a few months. Did she do something to her face? Or is that a filter? It looks like she’s had a shit ton of under eye filler and possibly nasolobial fold filler.

ogdumblore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ogdumblore »

So Kermit and the Hermits did something productive? They put the spoiled hermit in school? It’s clear how much he hated the idea of it. Won’t be long until they pull him out because he didn’t like it. Sounds a lot like his mama. Didn’t like the podcast, so she dropped it. Doesn’t like Kickass, so she half asses it, presets are no longer her thing, streaming will be over before August, did I forget anything? Oh she’s also tired of parenting her t h r e e boys.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

blahblahblahhh wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 7eb968.jpg[/IMG]

I haven’t been following this bitch for a few months. Did she do something to her face? Or is that a filter? It looks like she’s had a shit ton of under eye filler and possibly nasolobial fold filler.

Nevermind, just saw the stories she just posted. She’s still her wrinkly ass self.

lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

But like... you had a registry though?? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 5faf46.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Why is keren acting like she’s all sad to send Jackson off to school two days a week when she literally leaves them everyday for a longer amount of time than he’s even gone for at school??? Half day preschool around here is like 2.5-3 hours. She leaves those poor kids almost every morning to get Starbucks, go to work out, go to target, get nails/hair/lashes, “business meetings,” hot pot with khoa, etc etc etc. those trips take longer than he’d even be gone for school. Save the act keren. We all know you don’t care about being away from your kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
granola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by granola »

lestalk215 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:00 pm But like... you had a registry though?? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 5faf46.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
gotta lie to make a good story for the ad tho... bc #badassgirlboss
aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

KATEEE wrote:
MIAMI247 wrote:

I was gonna say this! It wouldn’t put it past me for them to indicate they make a LOT less than what they do, or Djacksen actually has an IEP. He was in speech before with that Michelle lady someone found Image.

I’m so confused why can’t he just be in normal pre school? My son just started in the 2 year old class at pre school 3 days a week.. not day care.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

aaalex1234567 wrote:
KATEEE wrote:
MIAMI247 wrote:

I’m so confused why can’t he just be in normal pre school? My son just started in the 2 year old class at pre school 3 days a week.. not day care.

Lol same, we have PK3 and PK4 in charter and private schools, this debate is getting super annoying where 3 year olds can go to pre k in Florida, THEY CAN

Return to “KKandBabyJ”