Sierra Watts?

TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Watts?

Unread post by TheOne723 »

sadie wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:49 am How many years has it been? She has a new baby and husband. Why is she talking to the guy now. She could have done it privately. From her reading the texts it almost seemed like she was harrassing him to meet up. He didn't reply to her heaps of times. Literally nothing good would come from making a fkn YouTube video about it. It's so tacky that she wanted to bring this all to YouTube.
Agreed. Plus I thought she was done talking about this according to her. She was definitely harrassing and trying to force him or set him up.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I feel like an idiot. I truly thought Sierra had finally grown up or at least changed. She's just given birth and gotten married, and she wants to focus on her ex. I feel bad for Justin, and I feel twice as bad for Drake. Yeah, 18 year old Justin probably shouldn't have had sex with 14-15 year old Sierra, but Sierra had the ability to tell him no. As for Drake, he's now married to that nutcase and has a kid with her. I'm hoping he has the sense to tell her to knock it off.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur

Its funny because a few months back she said she was "done" talking about the situation when she was 15. She had moved on supposedly. But of course thats not how Sierra does things. She breaks her own promises and causes trouble. Like Ive said before Just Martin was/is a troublemaker but so is Sierra. I mean this is the same girl that had to be sent away for 6 months, outed two other youtubers as lesbians, causes trouble with even mode youtubers, frequently makes videos claiming she is bisexual,been raped at parties,and now accuses people of being serial rapists. Unfortunately a lot of people swallow her crap BUT a lot of people also know that she has done this so many times and call her out. Notice when people call out her bullshit she immediately "disappears" from youtube for months lol
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I remember when she was sent away and her best friend would post on her Instagram for her. What ever happened to that girl anyway? Has she talked about why she was sent away? Was it like a mental hospital type deal?
TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur

flightlessbird wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:25 pm I remember when she was sent away and her best friend would post on her Instagram for her. What ever happened to that girl anyway? Has she talked about why she was sent away? Was it like a mental hospital type deal?
Yeah her name is Arely,another teen mom. Yes she has talked about why she was sent away. After the adoption she resumed her partying lifestyle. She snuck out and drank,smoked weed,etc. So the whole "he manipulated me to sneak out" thing is another lie. She was already doing that before and after.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

flightlessbird wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:25 pm I remember when she was sent away and her best friend would post on her Instagram for her. What ever happened to that girl anyway? Has she talked about why she was sent away? Was it like a mental hospital type deal?
Shes on the. Newest season of MTV's real world lol
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Did she really say the internet wasn't what it is today back when she was 15? So, like, 6 years ago? She didnt have 3g so she couldn't Google things? What a crock of shit
TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur

chelsieross7 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:16 pm Did she really say the internet wasn't what it is today back when she was 15? So, like, 6 years ago? She didnt have 3g so she couldn't Google things? What a crock of shit
Agreed. Let me put it this way back in 1998 I was 15 and back then the internet was in the very early stages and even then I remember being curious and looking up stuff about sex. So she is full of shit. Believe me if you research her early videos and stuff she was very knowledgeable about sex. Also her old instagram was all about partying, random drinking nights,and smoking weed. She was a wild child. Not justifying what the guy did since he was older BUT she always plays the innocent card. She also makes up shot then either deletes it or disappears when people call her out for it
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

vonniebeth wrote:I feel like an idiot. I truly thought Sierra had finally grown up or at least changed. She's just given birth and gotten married, and she wants to focus on her ex. I feel bad for Justin, and I feel twice as bad for Drake. Yeah, 18 year old Justin probably shouldn't have had sex with 14-15 year old Sierra, but Sierra had the ability to tell him no. As for Drake, he's now married to that nutcase and has a kid with her. I'm hoping he has the sense to tell her to knock it off.
You feel bad for a guy who raped a 14 year old? That's honestly the must fucked up, victim blaming thing I've ever read on here. It is rape, no matter how mentally unstable a kid is, you can't have sex with them.

I'm not saying she never overstates her ignorance or how wild she was, but it doesn't matter. There's indisputable evidence that an adult raped her and that's never ok.

It's is normal for her to need to work through her trauma over and over again. It will take her many years, maybe decades, to recover. Taking it to YouTube is not a great idea, but she's doing what she feels she needs to do to recover.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur

Brook1888 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:42 pm
vonniebeth wrote:I feel like an idiot. I truly thought Sierra had finally grown up or at least changed. She's just given birth and gotten married, and she wants to focus on her ex. I feel bad for Justin, and I feel twice as bad for Drake. Yeah, 18 year old Justin probably shouldn't have had sex with 14-15 year old Sierra, but Sierra had the ability to tell him no. As for Drake, he's now married to that nutcase and has a kid with her. I'm hoping he has the sense to tell her to knock it off.
You feel bad for a guy who raped a 14 year old? That's honestly the must fucked up, victim blaming thing I've ever read on here. It is rape, no matter how mentally unstable a kid is, you can't have sex with them.

I'm not saying she never overstates her ignorance or how wild she was, but it doesn't matter. There's indisputable evidence that an adult raped her and that's never ok.

It's is normal for her to need to work through her trauma over and over again. It will take her many years, maybe decades, to recover. Taking it to YouTube is not a great idea, but she's doing what she feels she needs to do to recover.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
First of all, she wasnt 14. That right there shows you she lies. Nobody is victim blaming we are simply calling her out on her bullshit. A lot of us have seen her since the beginning and has seen how she is dishonest and overdramatic. Believe me if you back and investigate more I bet you wont be as overwhelmingly supportive of her anymore. Its not just this issue. She has done this to other youtubers. For example she outed two YouTube's as lesbians for no reason. So like I said look into it before you call out others for being "unfair" to her lol
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

I recently started following her again because I saw her airbnb video on YouTube, I didn’t even know she was back to making videos. Then I saw her pregnancy video telling her “real” truth which there’s nothing wrong with doing so but she was extremely messy with it. Clearly the guy became uninterested in speaking to her yet she kept on harassing him. I thought she was done talking about it anyways ?
Now I see on insta stories she has a court date to deal with the situation ?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur

wildFlower14 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:56 pm I recently started following her again because I saw her airbnb video on YouTube, I didn’t even know she was back to making videos. Then I saw her pregnancy video telling her “real” truth which there’s nothing wrong with doing so but she was extremely messy with it. Clearly the guy became uninterested in speaking to her yet she kept on harassing him. I thought she was done talking about it anyways ?
Now I see on insta stories she has a court date to deal with the situation ?!?!?

She always does this. She claims she is "done" talking about her past then suddenly 2-3 months later makes a new video about it adding new details claiming she only lied because she was embarrassed lol. The funny thing is that the guy seemed willing to talk and apologize but probably caught wind that she was calling him a rapist and backed off. Just because he didnt want to film a video anymore then she sudden wants to press charges lol. Why not the previous 6 years?
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

She is a scumbag. At this point, I don't believe anything f she says.
TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur

SouthernBella wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:13 pm She is a scumbag. At this point, I don't believe anything f she says.

She is an attention whore always has been. If she just handled things correctly/normally she would gain more support but she does these things more for exposure and financial gain.
karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

So did she consent to sex with him or not ? I’m confused...
she was 15 and he was 18 and don’t see the big deal. She was basically a sophomore and he was a senior in high school, pretty common.

TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur

karen_955 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:06 pm So did she consent to sex with him or not ? I’m confused...
she was 15 and he was 18 and don’t see the big deal. She was basically a sophomore and he was a senior in high school, pretty common.

It was consensual. Not saying it was ok since he was 18 but she used to admit it was consensual even if she was lied/manipulated. Also now she is accusing him of brutally raping other girls. And now of course all of a sudden she is saying she was abused by other guys lol. She does this every year or so, then when people call her out she deletes the video and disappears. No wonder she had to go to a reform school for 6 months
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

It’s so hard for me to wrap my head around her being 15 and him being 18 and her calling it rape. I mean technically it is, I know this. But I met my partner when I was 14 and he was 23. I’m 25 now and we’re still together with 2 children. So whenever I hear people calling something as simple as an age gap rape it’s just so strange to me, even though like I said, I know it technically is. I guess I just think of the word rape differently maybe because of my situation. Idunno. Her whole story has been weird me to though.
Karlamendozav21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karlamendozav21 »

Rittk1 wrote:It’s so hard for me to wrap my head around her being 15 and him being 18 and her calling it rape. I mean technically it is, I know this. But I met my partner when I was 14 and he was 23. I’m 25 now and we’re still together with 2 children. So whenever I hear people calling something as simple as an age gap rape it’s just so strange to me, even though like I said, I know it technically is. I guess I just think of the word rape differently maybe because of my situation. Idunno. Her whole story has been weird me to though.
Don’t get me wrong I’m happy things worked out for you but 14 and 23 is weird and pretty gross to me sorry Image and him being 18 at the time he should have known better than to sleep with a minor

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

chelsieross7 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:15 pm
Shes on the. Newest season of MTV's real world lol
Omg that's so wild. I just looked her up and she and Sierra must still be friends too. I never knew she was also a teen mom.
TheOne723
Amateur
Amateur

So much for her "moving on" from her 15 and pregnant story like she claimed she was gonna do lol. Those who have followed her act from the beginning know the deal. I feel bad for those who are new and get suckered in and even give her money

Return to “Q-Z”