Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

Joley bought her a single Solly-Tire
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by gopedjane »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:43 am Joley bought her a single Solly-Tire
Obnoxious. Didn't they already go away to Vegas for their anniversary now he buys her a 2 carat solitaire for meeting 21 years ago(in what high school)? Bonnie wanted 3 carat.

All I can think is that he's trying to suck up so she will feel better and get out of bed and BRUSH/WASH her HAIR and tie it back. Joel, tell her to suck it up and get her shit together. Stop with the ass kissing.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Joel “Bonnie has no idea what day of the week it is let alone the day of the month she has no idea it’s our anniversary.” Stop drugging up your wife Joel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:01 am Joel “Bonnie has no idea what day of the week it is let alone the day of the month she has no idea it’s our anniversary.” Stop drugging up your wife Joel!

It's not even their anniversary!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:43 am Joley bought her a single Solly-Tire
But, before he buys the real thing/diamond, he may need a new off road razor. This is a twenty plus minute appreciation vlog of Joely with Bonnie telling viewers "He works so hard and he treats me so wonderful" while on medication. :-o
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Can you imagine if Bonnie actually had to have a medically necessary surgery? Bonnie had a tummy tuck (boob job?) and her bone spurs removed, and they’re all behaving like she had life-saving surgery.

She is a drug-addicted spoiled brat and needs to stop faking the lisp. It’s really not cute.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Who celebrates the anniversary of the day they met? Sounds like something you would do in Junior High school. Joely knows the way to her heart - buy her gifts. Did you hear her say next year you can get me a real diamond only bigger? She's so materialistic yet her kid has to wear stinky shoes that holes in them. Maybe her chin is still swollen but it really doesn't look any better.

Unread post by Guest »

New here! Been a viewer of B&J for about 4 years. I have soo much to say, I don’t even know where to start 😂
How about today’s vlog - when she realised she was sitting on the floor, does this mean she had work done on her ass? I don’t know anything about Hernia surgery but I wouldn’t have thought sitting on the floor would make much of a difference to your stomach?!
Also - totally agree with the person ^ who said Joel cares more about his image than Bonnie’s. “that woman needs to love me & I need to give her reason to love me” - he’s more concerned about being adored than addressing his wife’s obvious addiction and worrying behaviour that he so carelessly displays for all the world to see.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, wait-- he didn't buy her a real diamond? Thank God.
"Next year"? Next year Bonnie will be lucky to have any viewers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Is this vlog out of order from yesterday? They literally had lady in the back yard running and jumping over her pen. Surely this was filmed prior to her spay.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Lo5o5 wrote:Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:45 am New here! Been a viewer of B&J for about 4 years. I have soo much to say, I don’t even know where to start 😂
How about today’s vlog - when she realised she was sitting on the floor, does this mean she had work done on her ass? I don’t know anything about Hernia surgery but I wouldn’t have thought sitting on the floor would make much of a difference to your stomach?!
Also - totally agree with the person ^ who said Joel cares more about his image than Bonnie’s. “that woman needs to love me & I need to give her reason to love me” - he’s more concerned about being adored than addressing his wife’s obvious addiction and worrying behaviour that he so carelessly displays for all the world to see.
I'm guessing she had a tummy tuck and bending over or sitting on the floor would be a bit painful. Of course she won't tell us the truth so I'm speculating. A simple hernia repair would not take this long to recover from. Then again, it's Bonnie we're talking about. As far as Joel saying she needs to love me and give him a reason to love me? Don't worry Joely, nobody else would want her.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lo5o5 wrote:New here! Been a viewer of B&J for about 4 years. I have soo much to say, I don’t even know where to start Image
Maybe she had her kardashian butt reduced a little. Her butt was ridiculous. I haven’t noticed yet because she constantly wears that thick robe.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Anyone else think it’s real?

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

My goodness her screaming in the video is ridiculous. Her monologue at the end was absurd. Get off the meds, Bonnie! Griffith family pay attention. Joel you’re a whipped asshole get a grip.
I remember when she was happy for a bag of candy and a sweet card. Now she wants a real 3 C diamond.

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

This was disgusting! Imagine being a kid and not having properly fitting shoes or decent bedding and being forced to participate in such a sick spectacle as this? 21 balloons and a ring along with a self-absorbed monologue? Why did they need to be present for her to put on the ring?

This sicko said Joel won’t last forever so she’s training her three “steed” to take over his duties?

These people are some of the least self-aware people I’ve ever witnessed. It’s like they’ve decided to put all of their emotional problems on display without even realizing.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry for so many posts but why does it look like Bonnie is missing her bottom teeth? I haven’t seen them since her surgery and she has that weird lisp now. Maybe it’s just the way she holds her mouth when she talks. I looked back on an older video right before surgery and I could see her bottom teeth.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Lo5o5 wrote:Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:45 am Also - totally agree with the person ^ who said Joel cares more about his image than Bonnie’s. “that woman needs to love me & I need to give her reason to love me” - he’s more concerned about being adored than addressing his wife’s obvious addiction and worrying behaviour that he so carelessly displays for all the world to see.
What you describe is not a healthy relationship. You could pick out a few signs of codependency with Joel, but this is from reading an article and I'm not an expert.

Unread post by Guest »

YTIG60 wrote:Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:37 am
Lo5o5 wrote:Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:45 am Also - totally agree with the person ^ who said Joel cares more about his image than Bonnie’s. “that woman needs to love me & I need to give her reason to love me” - he’s more concerned about being adored than addressing his wife’s obvious addiction and worrying behaviour that he so carelessly displays for all the world to see.
What you describe is not a healthy relationship. You could pick out a few signs of codependency with Joel, but this is from reading an article and I'm not an expert.
It just struck me as a bizarre thing to say. Not ‘I want to show her I love her’ but rather “I need to give her reason to love me.” 🤨
i_am_person
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by i_am_person »

MommaLindsey2 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:33 am Sorry for so many posts but why does it look like Bonnie is missing her bottom teeth? I haven’t seen them since her surgery and she has that weird lisp now. Maybe it’s just the way she holds her mouth when she talks. I looked back on an older video right before surgery and I could see her bottom teeth.

I think you're right. It really seems like her bottom teeth are gone. It makes sense with the lisp she's developed, and I can't see any glimpse of white.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i_am_person wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:33 am Sorry for so many posts but why does it look like Bonnie is missing her bottom teeth? I haven’t seen them since her surgery and she has that weird lisp now. Maybe it’s just the way she holds her mouth when she talks. I looked back on an older video right before surgery and I could see her bottom teeth.

I think you're right. It really seems like her bottom teeth are gone. It makes sense with the lisp she's developed, and I can't see any glimpse of white.
I am only saying this because I’ve been around my grandmother a lot and Bonnie talks exactly like she does when her teeth are out!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”