2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Let's not forget she called 911 and took an ambulance to the ER for a diaper rash
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

So this is the pre-recorded vlog she had...useless footage from a lackluster sponsored vacation that happened 4 months ago?!
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

So she couldn't even take Charlie to the store with her, I would be livid if I had just gotten home from surgery and had to watch another child (I'm sure Charlie knows how to climb out of the pack n play so how much rest did Nona probably get?) not to mention that she didn't just make a quick run to the store, she decided to look around while Nona was stuck at home with Charlie and the dog.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Her views are so low.. Thank God. She deserves the loss of followers. Also.. Is Zoey her dog or something? This bitch spends so much time with her its crazy. The kids don't even seem to give a fuck about Zoey.

Is Lily in any extracurricular activities?? She should be in dance or something. Why ask a 7 year old? Put her in the lessons and see if she likes it.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Oh my god... Lily is upset about her grandmother being in the hospital so she whips out the camera and films her... imagine being so upset about something so serious and instead of comforting you your mother records you for the entire world and for her own paycheck..... she's fucking gross. Always a new low with vanessa.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

snottybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snottybird »

That absolutely broke my heart, I just wanted to give Lily a hug. But you know priorities. Mama gotta have a clickbait thumbnail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg lily is the sweetest girl vanessa is so lucky to have such a sweet, kind hearted daughter. That was so mature and empathetic of her to sit there and comfort nona over he phone through her own tears. Most kids want to be told by the hurt person that they're okay, but lily sat there and told nona she was there for her. Ugh my heart. Lily is an angel, despite what a horrid selfish cow of a mother v is to her. None of her behavior was learned from vanessa, lily deserves so much better
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know vanessa tried comforting lily after her phone call with nona, but just the tone of her voice sounded scolding. Like shes so unmotherly and naturally rude she can't properly soothe. I wish she had comforted lily more, that girl deserved a hug and some cuddles, but vanessa doesnt have that in her
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shes so annoying why the fuck is she clothes shopping at target when nona literally just got home from having surgery and shes watching charlie. Who, vanessa says she put in the playpen so nona wouldn't have to lift him, but if he wakes up and starts screaming, how is nona gonna get him out of the playpen? She even took her sweet ass time playing with tap shoes with lily. When has she ever taken time alone with lily like this? I mean, good for her by why when nona is alone and charlie is a ticking time bomb. She should've picked up nonas prescription, grabbed some groceries and gone home. Not go buy stranger things pajamas (a show shes never watched?) And bitch about the target bus not being white anymore.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

She is vile. The fact she couldn't comfort her upset child and then leaves Charlie with he Kim the day after surgery. I mean what an absolute lazy fuck. Good thing her comments are off because she is an asshole.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

Vanessa seriously is the scum of the earth, Lily clearly was looking away and didn’t wanna be filmed yet Vanessa still has a camera shoved in her face.

Then she leaves Nona with Charlie and that fucking dog after she just had surgery?!? Her unmotherly ass clearly knows nothing about kids saying “she left Charlie in his playpen so Nona won’t have to lift him” as if he’s just gonna sit there quietly till she gets back. Also for the love of god since you read here Vanessa:

STOP BUYING PULL-UPS & GOOD NITES FOR CHARLIE WHEN YOU’RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO POTTY TRAIN HIM AT ALL

She’s been having him in pull-ups for over a year pretending he’s potty trained when she’s clearly not even trying to. This bitch smelled that he pooped and instead of taking him to the potty she keeps filming her ugly mug.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

"Lily is such a concerning person" lol ugh her vocabulary

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

jellybean wrote:Image

What the fuck is that supposed to say lmao

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

guineapeegz wrote:Her views are so low.. Thank God. She deserves the loss of followers. Also.. Is Zoey her dog or something? This bitch spends so much time with her its crazy. The kids don't even seem to give a fuck about Zoey.

Is Lily in any extracurricular activities?? She should be in dance or something. Why ask a 7 year old? Put her in the lessons and see if she likes it.
I agree. She so deserves for her channel to be dying.

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Moony wrote:

I think she meant caring? If you read this Vanessa, a concerning person would be someone who does things that cause other people to feel concerned.

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

jellybean wrote:
Moony wrote:

I think she meant caring? If you read this Vanessa, a concerning person would be someone who does things that cause other people to feel concerned.

i.e. yourself, Miss Skin-picker McDiet-pills

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ImageStay in school kids!!Image

Mothers that care about their kids don’t expose their child’s vulnerable moments for social media. I freaking hate how she does that to Lily, the poor girl has to have all her crying and embarrassing shit out there for ppl to see just so her mother can make a quick buck.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

chelsieross7 wrote:Omg lily is the sweetest girl vanessa is so lucky to have such a sweet, kind hearted daughter. That was so mature and empathetic of her to sit there and comfort nona over he phone through her own tears. Most kids want to be told by the hurt person that they're okay, but lily sat there and told nona she was there for her. Ugh my heart. Lily is an angel, despite what a horrid selfish cow of a mother v is to her. None of her behavior was learned from vanessa, lily deserves so much better

Let’s face it. Lily has no attachment to her mom which is why you never see her get like this with her mom. If something were to happen to Nona, that child has no one left in the world. And don’t get me started on her marketing off her little girl’s and her mom’s pain for views.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Even the way V tried to rub Lily to comfort her...its the same way she pets her dog.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Andielina0984 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:26 am
chelsieross7 wrote:Omg lily is the sweetest girl vanessa is so lucky to have such a sweet, kind hearted daughter. That was so mature and empathetic of her to sit there and comfort nona over he phone through her own tears. Most kids want to be told by the hurt person that they're okay, but lily sat there and told nona she was there for her. Ugh my heart. Lily is an angel, despite what a horrid selfish cow of a mother v is to her. None of her behavior was learned from vanessa, lily deserves so much better

Let’s face it. Lily has no attachment to her mom which is why you never see her get like this with her mom. If something were to happen to Nona, that child has no one left in the world. And don’t get me started on her marketing off her little girl’s and her mom’s pain for views.

I totally agree! Lily is very attached to Nona, she needs her. That’s why she’s crying. Vanessa cannot handle her kids. She can’t even bring them both to Target so that her mother can recover in peace.

Return to “2011teenagemom”