JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

berrysweetheart
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Unread post by berrysweetheart »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
strikeaposie wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:00 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:07 pm One less lunch to pack is one less to show in her stories because apparently packing lunches makes you super mom! I feel so bad for Kyson. Shes always making comments about his size, because Kaden is smaller (skinnier like Ben) and he's more muscular/athletic.
She also picks on him for being sensitive. That kid is going to bolt from her when he has the chance. He’s so desperate for attention and Jess hardly gives it to him—when she does she typically either makes some snide comment, makes fun of him and/or points out why he’s different than her other kids.
Looks like Drake that's why. Drake may be a POS but Kyson would be better with him at this point. It doesn't help she is still bashing Drake all these years later, which will have an affect on those kids.
Which is interesting to me because I think Landen is Drake's mini me. If Landen had dark hair they'd be identical.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

berrysweetheart wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
strikeaposie wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:00 pm She also picks on him for being sensitive. That kid is going to bolt from her when he has the chance. He’s so desperate for attention and Jess hardly gives it to him—when she does she typically either makes some snide comment, makes fun of him and/or points out why he’s different than her other kids.
Looks like Drake that's why. Drake may be a POS but Kyson would be better with him at this point. It doesn't help she is still bashing Drake all these years later, which will have an affect on those kids.
Which is interesting to me because I think Landen is Drake's mini me. If Landen had dark hair they'd be identical.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
The thing with Landen is that when Jess and Chris met, Landen was attached to Chris and people thought Chris was his father and Landen probably did too at the time #blendedbullshit. This never happened with Kyson so Landen gets more leniency from his fat ass mother.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I am sorry but Jess is one of the most idiotic people, when it comes to packing lunches for her kids... same with Britney from BritneyandBaby. Ever since these bento box type lunch boxes have came out, I have noticed from watching a lot of "what I pack for my child's school lunches" videos, that they don't really like them... A lot of them come home with leftovers, or almost full boxes, and soooo hungry and "Mommy can I have a snack?!" "When's dinner???" I know parents wanna change things up, or keep up with trends.. but, geez! Give your child food they will eat! There are very healthy breads out there.. different types of sandwich fillings, fruits, veggies, etc etc... instead of making them a bento type box with a sprinkle of empty carb plain pasta, a half a sandwich, candy... and fruit galore (sugar sugar sugar!!!!) that is just going to give them a sugar high, and then make them tired! Someone needs to show these people how to make a real lunch for their kids!

And if it's true that she's trying to keep her kids thin and small... she should feel ashamed of herself! Kyson is by no means unhealthy looking! Kaden looks a bit too frail and thin imo, and needs to eat more (isn't he the picky eater???) And if she really thinks Kyson is chubby... she should look in the mirror.. or at her husband... maybe they should start using their gym memberships, when all the kids are at school and she's oh so bored, then go home and clean her nasty @ss house and burn more calories! And is she going to put Addie on a diet at some point, since she's a chubby (I like chubby chunky babies they are cute! Not saying anything bad about her!) toddler? Surprised she doesn't have Kyson on Keren from KK&BabyJ's Boost diet for her kids... GRRR she makes me angry! "I aM sUcH gUdD mOm I pAcK eMpTy CaRb LuNcHeS" Durrrr *eyeroll*
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

shilohjulia wrote:She looks fucking HUGE. Imagine wasting 17k to look worse within six months lol. Idiot.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 4eb932.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol it’s funny because she said that she was going to keep us updated on her progress. When was the last time she did a side by side photo? A few weeks after the surgery?

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Why the hell did they film the video on their bed?!? They should have used the couch downstairs. That just screams awkward and inappropriate
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Spoink_12 wrote:Why the hell did they film the video on their bed?!? They should have used the couch downstairs. That just screams awkward and inappropriate

Even more so cos it looks like shes nude holding a baby.

Girl - get yourself some blank tank tops! That beige/nude/dirty colour does NOTHING for you!!
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

Jess should do not only herself a favor, but her family a favor and use her spare time to take a simple cooking or nutrition class for an hour or so a day. No, HelloFresh does not count. She’s like a teenager with children and acts more like a babysitter or older sibling to them.

On that note. When are you going back to school Jesssssss?
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

You'd think with how much she goes on about "I have 5/7 kids, I know how to XYZ (potty-train, discipline, etc) she would know that kids aren't satisfied after some tiny handfuls of empty snacks. The breakfast bars she gives them are jam-packed with added sugar, and a couple of tablespoons of cereal or unhealthy crackers is just absurd to me. The fruit is full of natural sugar but she needs to switch it up, like, give them some vegetables! Boiled eggs, tuna/chicken salad, carrot sticks with hummus dip. Addie apparently loves broccoli so she could've mixed that and some of Landen's peas into the pasta. My 3-year-old starts nursery full-time in September and I just don't see how Jess feels fine sending her kids in with such small, unhealthy portions.

Honestly, I hope the school calls parents out on all the unhealthy packed lunches and makes it mandatory for them to pack healthy food and full-sandwiches if not home-cooked meals (as I know not all families have the time and or money to do that, but Jess does.)
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Then she wonders why her kids are starving when they come home. We all know the only time she cooks a home-meal is when she films a routine. Sorry, I keep ranting but it just makes me angry. Those poor kids.
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

OMG NOOO JESS PLEASE DON'T STEAL ANOTHER CAT
Nekonekonee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nekonekonee »

I was kinda hoping that cat would have bit or scratched bratty. Oh well heres another stolen cat for the jesssfam
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

I’m actually pretty shocked the school would allow 7 year olds to pick up a 5 year old and then walk and wait at the roadside. It seemed only Jess and her friends kids were doing this too. For one why is Jess that lazy she can’t walk to the classrooms, and two is that a common thing for that age in the US? What if for whatever reason the parent was late?

UK school here and my kids can only leave school alone in yr5 (age 9+) and up if parents fill out consent forms. Otherwise the teacher has to physically see a parent to release the child.
Older siblings have to be in high school to pick up younger ones.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T WANT ANOTHER CAT BUT:
she lets it inside immediately after seeing it at her door
allows her giant redheaded miracle child to pick up the cat immediately when spotted in the house
allows her giant redheaded miracle child to SQUEEZE the cat like Elvira from Tiny Toons
STILL HAS THE CAT IN HER HOUSE A WEEK LATER
won't attempt to bring it to the vet to scan for the chip in attempt to find its owner

there is going to be an animal fight in that disgusting house very soon

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

motocrosshunny420
Talker
Talker

Unread post by motocrosshunny420 »

She doesn’t want to attempt to find the owner. Attempting to find the owner is way too much effort. They have 3 cats now because Messs can’t be bothered

Or she stole the cat

Or it’s all a set up for views & they really just got the cat from somewhere

I can’t decide

hannahps
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannahps »

violet-kelsey black wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:24 am Lol it’s funny because she said that she was going to keep us updated on her progress. When was the last time she did a side by side photo? A few weeks after the surgery?

Yeah, she said a month ago that her six month post-op pictures were coming soon. If she worked out occasionally or even went for a walk three or four times a week, plus choosing healthier food options, she would look great. Instead, you can tell that she used the mommy makeover as a 'quick fix' - not admitting the lipo and not trying to use it as a lifestyle change.
Scrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scrazy »

This bitch stole another damn cat
ellabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellabelle »

"I don't want another cat" THEN WHY DID YOU OPEN YOUR DAMN DOOR?!?!?
Also I can't get over the fact that she lets her two-year-old grab and squeeze random animals she knows nothing about. It could bite her, scratch her, get her sick, etc. but it's miracle baby Addie she gets to do whatever she wants with no consequences.
lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilywhoa »

Addie, miracle whip child has to be the most ugliest unseasoned looking kid ever. Yeah, I'm exaggerating. There is nothing about her that screams "oh my gosh she's just the cutest" and I adore kids and think every kid is cute. On top of her bratty attitude. Nope.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

The cat....seems like she’s already coming up with a story.
I had to laugh when Addie said “tiddy”. Probably the only time I’ve thought she was cute lol.

She’s so over the top about blurring her house number and number plate. Yet had no issue showing Roslyn’s house number.

SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

twomommies wrote:
CottonCandySky wrote:At least she made some progress. In stead of just showing her kid poop, she blurred her kid while she poops.
Mom of the year.

Seriously I would be mortified if my bathroom breaks would be floating around the internet.
Yet didn't blur out kids in the classroom or the name tag next to Landen's. Poor Landen's teacher had this look as she was walking in like "oh boy this bitch who films everything again". If I were that teacher I would bring it up to admin level that she needs permission to do that from every parent to bar her from doing it in my classroom.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
You know if they did bring it to admin and stopped her she would just complain instead of actually realizing that she's endangering other children as well as her own.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”