JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Unread post by Gumballerina »

I've realised now Jess truly doesn't care what she gives her kids for lunch because it's easier, cheaper and lazier and with every 1 comment she gets disagreeing there will be a 100 minions there to kiss her ass and give her validation.
motocrosshunny420
Talker
Talker

Unread post by motocrosshunny420 »

sezzajaydee wrote:The cat....seems like she’s already coming up with a story.
I had to laugh when Addie said “tiddy”. Probably the only time I’ve thought she was cute lol.

She’s so over the top about blurring her house number and number plate. Yet had no issue showing Roslyn’s house number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yeah she doesn’t blur it out because she doesn’t live there! Why would Messs care? She only cares about herself and not her annoying ass friends safety

Pinkbunnies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Pinkbunnies »

LionCalledLeo wrote:I’m actually pretty shocked the school would allow 7 year olds to pick up a 5 year old and then walk and wait at the roadside. It seemed only Jess and her friends kids were doing this too. For one why is Jess that lazy she can’t walk to the classrooms, and two is that a common thing for that age in the US? What if for whatever reason the parent was late?

UK school here and my kids can only leave school alone in yr5 (age 9+) and up if parents fill out consent forms. Otherwise the teacher has to physically see a parent to release the child.
Older siblings have to be in high school to pick up younger ones.

It isn’t that crazy. Here in the state and county I’m in, kindergarteners have to have a parent or guardian — or a sibling in the same school 1st grade or higher — to take them out or pick them up from the bus stop. It’s up to the parent to decide if that’s safe or not.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

lilywhoa wrote:Addie, miracle whip child has to be the most ugliest unseasoned looking kid ever. Yeah, I'm exaggerating. There is nothing about her that screams "oh my gosh she's just the cutest" and I adore kids and think every kid is cute. On top of her bratty attitude. Nope.
Lmfao miracle whip child, I can’t. That’s going to be her name from now on.

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dylanh26 »

I had to laugh when Addie said “tiddy”. Probably the only time I’ve thought she was cute lol.

She’s so over the top about blurring her house number and number plate. Yet had no issue showing Roslyn’s house number.

She’s literally said in a video quite a while ago that she stopped blurring her plate because they just say “JESSSFAM” which I highly doubt lol.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

dylanh26 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:41 am

She’s literally said in a video quite a while ago that she stopped blurring her plate because they just say “JESSSFAM” which I highly doubt lol.

No it does. Ok baby forgot to blur it when they visited her.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

It makes me laugh when her minions say "she has 5 kids and gets 5 videos up a week".

What about normal people that work 12 hours a day, still take care of their kids and house. And don't even have the second parent to help them like Jess does. Editing videos is nothing.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Ffs. She's awful. Stop stealing people's cats

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Chris did not seem amused about the cat at all. And then said don't let her squeeze it. That was minutes after Jess had been letting her walk around with it doing so. She's went from a litter of kids to a litter of cats.
sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

I can't see anything about this 3rd cat ? where did everyone see it
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

sianny_threepac wrote:I can't see anything about this 3rd cat ? where did everyone see it
In her newest video

horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by horsegirl1919 »

JESS DON'T STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S FUCKING CATS!!!
it's not okay!!!the heartbreak they must go through that their cat is gone must be insane!!my cat once escaped out of my yard and i cried so hard even though we found him after 10 minutes.that cat looks well taken care of and loved.the only time i think you have a right to take a cat is if they've essentially been abandoned.i took 2 cats that got dumped outside when their original owners got dogs.they were emaciated and living in a garage in 90 degree weather.we fed them,neutered them and took them in.the guy said one of the cat's is a picky eater to explain why you could see and easily feel his ribs but he's not.they quickly got healthy and became indoor outdoor cats.THAT IS THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN TAKE A CAT FROM SOMEBODY!!
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

I don't understand why there are so many cats (and such young kittens!) just out and about in her neighborhood!
its illegal here to have your cat roaming outside. you legit will be fined. we had animal control come to a house a couple doors down because they let their cat outside.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kates_crush wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:06 am I don't understand why there are so many cats (and such young kittens!) just out and about in her neighborhood!
its illegal here to have your cat roaming outside. you legit will be fined. we had animal control come to a house a couple doors down because they let their cat outside.
Cats do dart out the door though and things do happen. Jess does let her cats outside but claims they stay in the yard. The lost cat poster I found back when they got the grey cat (which she deleted comments about when I linked it, and also blocked my Instagram account I used when I messaged it) said that the cat got out because a repairman left the front door open. Accidents do happen. And that cat I found in the Modesto area, looked so much like that cat. Jess could have at least followed up on it.

I do think this one is a neighbors cat, all the houses look the same and maybe it was confused. But of course Jess will feed it and it will continue to stay there knowing that's where it gets fed.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

HeyKatie wrote:In regards to Addie’s feet being on the counter I wonder it Sadie’s food/water is still kept up there. Image her house is huge so much space to put it!!!

Personal - but once I put my cats food/water in my bedroom because I wanted it out of the way from people and my apartment was tiny. I would feel so disgusted if I went over to someone’s house and saw that! (I also don’t like when people put their cats litter box in the bathroom!) I had to once for 8 months and hated myself for it. Image

My cat's food is in the kitchen, but well away from our food. She seriously makes me sick with cat food and feet on the counter. My cats almost seem "trained" not to jump on counters at all (yes Jessss you can semi train a cat by taking them down or even spraying them with water if they go up on the counter). I feel like the next owner is gonna need to redo everything because that house probably reeks and is full of germs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Always knew the bitch was lying about how she met Chris, stopped watching her after she did that video about being 'done' with kids and men.. pre Chris and addie.. just need her to admit lilia was planned (by her anyway..) I'll say it again.. no one is THAT happy finding out they're 6 weeks pregnant at 17.. unless they have fertility issues I guess..
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

California does unfortunately have a big problem with stray cats, especially where I live. There is always cats roaming around unclaimed. They are not that friendly or clean as the ones that “show up” at Jess door it’s highly suspicious. I’ve never seen anything like it, definitely wouldn’t let my two year old pic up a random cat, when I don’t know where it’s been or what kind of fleas it may have. Girl is crazy, or they really know where that cat came from

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Do they not have fleas or ticks in California? (I kid) I don't get why she would just open her door to an animal she didn't know. Hey, genius, animals carry bugs and could have illnesses that could get your cats sick.

I was so grossed out by her floors when she was following the cat. They literally have things cluttered throughout the whole house. Did anyone spot that the pictures she took down were still on her stair case?! That's just ridiculous.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
strikeaposie wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:00 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:07 pm One less lunch to pack is one less to show in her stories because apparently packing lunches makes you super mom! I feel so bad for Kyson. Shes always making comments about his size, because Kaden is smaller (skinnier like Ben) and he's more muscular/athletic.
She also picks on him for being sensitive. That kid is going to bolt from her when he has the chance. He’s so desperate for attention and Jess hardly gives it to him—when she does she typically either makes some snide comment, makes fun of him and/or points out why he’s different than her other kids.
Looks like Drake that's why. Drake may be a POS but Kyson would be better with him at this point. It doesn't help she is still bashing Drake all these years later, which will have an affect on those kids.
The way she bashes him still shows that she still has a thing for him... Chris is just there to make her look good so she doesn't have 5 kids by 3 Dads

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

hannahps wrote:
foreversoulmates wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:49 pm Jess admits Chris pulled out a knife on Amber and Gabes video.
Stabby confirmed!! I audibly gasped. More on that and less on Jesssssss's sex life, please.
I must have missed that part. Where in the video was it?

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”