Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Unread post by twomommies »

Lolislol26 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:Here you go
Poor Hazzel is not gonna be able to play in that outfit :( that's a picture day outfit. I see the end getting ripped up so easily

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I really liked Hazzel outfit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love it but it looks too long to be comfy to play in

dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by dexjuno »

sssabrina wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:11 am
Lolislol26 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:49 pm
Her birthday is in October. She got it for their one year anniversary.
One year? Are you assuming that or was it said? That's hilarious if they have been dating since last July because she's been adamant that their official relationship only started this April when she was already 2 months pregnant. Since she's a youtuber again now I wonder if she's gonna make a video explaining this relationship to her viewers and which of her lies she'll contradict in it.
It probably has to do with Haylee's denial. Like Dann considered their unprotected sex to mean they were a couple while Haylee know damn well that she didn't need to be in a relationship, so she told herself she wasn't and was just his son's babysitter. Now she'll have one kid named after Satan and another that was probably conceived while daddy was slicing mommy's neck open but not dating her.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

dexjuno wrote:
sssabrina wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:11 am
One year? Are you assuming that or was it said? That's hilarious if they have been dating since last July because she's been adamant that their official relationship only started this April when she was already 2 months pregnant. Since she's a youtuber again now I wonder if she's gonna make a video explaining this relationship to her viewers and which of her lies she'll contradict in it.
It probably has to do with Haylee's denial. Like Dann considered their unprotected sex to mean they were a couple while Haylee know damn well that she didn't need to be in a relationship, so she told herself she wasn't and was just his son's babysitter. Now she'll have one kid named after Satan and another that was probably conceived while daddy was slicing mommy's neck open but not dating her.
Lmaoo omg is that how she met him?
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
dexjuno wrote:
sssabrina wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:11 am One year? Are you assuming that or was it said? That's hilarious if they have been dating since last July because she's been adamant that their official relationship only started this April when she was already 2 months pregnant. Since she's a youtuber again now I wonder if she's gonna make a video explaining this relationship to her viewers and which of her lies she'll contradict in it.
Lmaoo omg is that how she met him?
Babysitting his son? Yeah.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

sssabrina wrote:
foreversoulmates wrote:
It's a promise ring. I think she got it for her birthday.

I’m assuming because that’s when they started hanging out, seen around then kissing in a mall and since then it’s confirmed they kissed when they went to the renaissance festival last summer. The same time she got the ring he gave her a a book he made with pictures and reasons he loves her. (That was posted on IG) when I mentioned one of the pages looked like it said “month three” and it was a Halloween picture she deleted it.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

"I owe you nothing"

Yikes. Okay cunt.

If I decide to just postpone all my work past the deadline, there would be repercussions for me. Regardless of what your job is, people need to be held accountable. Her personality is so gross to me. Shes always rude.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

AliceInWonder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AliceInWonder »

I thought straight after her last vlog, we'd see the gender reveal... but still waiting. Why take so long?
jellybean
Informer
Informer

honeybear wrote:"I owe you nothing"

Yikes. Okay c*nt.

If I decide to just postpone all my work past the deadline, there would be repercussions for me. Regardless of what your job is, people need to be held accountable. Her personality is so gross to me. Shes always rude.

She really seems to resent her youtube viewers recently but if she's decided to continue doing it, keeping this new rude "don't give a fuck" attitude isn't gonna fly and keep her channel successful to pay the bills for her 2 kids. It's like there's no middle ground with her, she's either being proper and professional or just being nasty and vulgar.

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Yikes. Okay c*nt.

Did she say that?! If she did, fuck her! I will never give her another view. Already unsubscribed a while ago for her bitchy attitude.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Yikes. Okay c*nt.

“I owe you nothing” yet she’s filming a gender reveal video specifically for US to watch when her friends/family been known the gender. Was it childish for someone to say they’re gonna unsubscribe because she hasn’t posted the reveal....yes but no one told her to make gender reveal video especially this fucking late. She should’ve been filmed it and had it ready to upload when she was ready to announce.

She’s lucky her comments are turned off because I’m sure someone (myself included) would’ve spoiled it for everyone that she’s having a boy and make those reveal views tank for being such an egotistical cunt.

toastedalmond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toastedalmond »

Who makes the spill the tea videos can they please make a gender reveal before her ? This bitch is rude so I wouldn’t feel bad at all lol

Kjaysmommy999
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kjaysmommy999 »

My thing is didn’t she say she filmed it already though that’s why she posted the picture of the dinosaurs? Doesn’t make sense.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Kjaysmommy999 wrote:My thing is didn’t she say she filmed it already though that’s why she posted the picture of the dinosaurs? Doesn’t make sense.

She was supposed to film it Monday but was sick or something.

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

HeyKatie wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:24 am
Kjaysmommy999 wrote:My thing is didn’t she say she filmed it already though that’s why she posted the picture of the dinosaurs? Doesn’t make sense.
That's why people who don't prioritize youtube shouldn't announce a certain date for their videos to go up. If they're gonna end up putting it up whenever they want to put it up anyway, that's fine but they shouldn't get their viewers set on something that's not actually coming when they said it would.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sssabrina wrote:
HeyKatie wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:24 am
That's why people who don't prioritize youtube shouldn't announce a certain date for their videos to go up. If they're gonna end up putting it up whenever they want to put it up anyway, that's fine but they shouldn't get their viewers set on something that's not actually coming when they said it would.
Exactly! Plus how does she have time to sit there & answer tons of questions but can’t film a basic ass gender reveal?? Also I don’t keep up with every video but is she even working? I know she was one of the only youtube moms that had an actual job but it doesn’t seem like she’s working anymore.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Exactly! Plus how does she have time to sit there & answer tons of questions but can’t film a basic ass gender reveal?? Also I don’t keep up with every video but is she even working? I know she was one of the only youtube moms that had an actual job but it doesn’t seem like she’s working anymore.
She was a dog groomer for a while but last time she came on here (like a month or 2 ago?) she was talking about another career change coming up so who knows.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jellybean wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Exactly! Plus how does she have time to sit there & answer tons of questions but can’t film a basic ass gender reveal?? Also I don’t keep up with every video but is she even working? I know she was one of the only youtube moms that had an actual job but it doesn’t seem like she’s working anymore.
She was a dog groomer for a while but last time she came on here (like a month or 2 ago?) she was talking about another career change coming up so who knows.

Well that’s gonna work out sooOo well with her moving and about to give birth...lol. She should’ve NEVER gotten pregnant with all the shit she’s been and still is going through. I don’t see any of this working out for her, she should’ve focused on her mental health and
moving instead of having weird sex. She’s gonna struggle a lot and I don’t see shit working out with her and this new guy.
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Would y'all consider this to be baby #2 like she keeps labeling it when it's her and Dannnn's first child together and third child between them? I feel like a number label doesn't really work in her situation.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

twomommies wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:21 am
Kitina13 wrote:
My three year old has a blood disorder and gets A LOT of blood draws. He screams, he cries and carries on. Pediatric nurses know it's part of the program and they dont take offence to what a kid is doing when they are scared and dont want to be stuck with a needle. Definitely not the time to discipline them or 'correct' them. Just had to get that off my chest lol
My fear of needles got taken away after doing that when I had an asshole nurse threaten to take blood from my foot if I cried Image

Damn, that would suck. Although my kid has to get blood taken from his feet hands basically everywhere they can get a vein. So I wouldn't appreciate someone intimidating him first lol.

I'm still annoyed about how haylee acted on instagram to her subscribers when she was 'threatening' to leave YouTube. Like girl we all knew you'd be back
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

cat77 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:46 am Would y'all consider this to be baby #2 like she keeps labeling it when it's her and Dannnn's first child together and third child between them? I feel like a number label doesn't really work in her situation.
It’s baby #2 for both of them. They aren’t married nor living together or engaged. She got pregnant at the beginning of the relationship. Its only a “serious relationship” now because she got pregnant right away he obviously will stick around. This isn’t baby #3 she has Hazel he has his son and they share a child. That other child isn’t her step son and from what she says she’s never getting married so he never will be. It’s baby #2.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”