The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PumpkinHead wrote:Why are they so against getting bloodwork? Symphony is sick way more than most kids, they really need to get that checked out. Also, did it bother anyone else when Nia mentioned the possible food allergies? She instantly started talking about how difficult it would be for her to make meals for the kids. I mean, it's definitely not easy and I understand that.. but it just bugged me how she didn't seem to think about how it would also be difficult for Symphony.
OMG, if she has allergies, Nia won't be able to just feed them Lunchables! The struggle is real, y'all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

lmmomSD wrote:
PumpkinHead wrote:Why are they so against getting bloodwork? Symphony is sick way more than most kids, they really need to get that checked out. Also, did it bother anyone else when Nia mentioned the possible food allergies? She instantly started talking about how difficult it would be for her to make meals for the kids. I mean, it's definitely not easy and I understand that.. but it just bugged me how she didn't seem to think about how it would also be difficult for Symphony.
OMG, if she has allergies, Nia won't be able to just feed them Lunchables! The struggle is real, y'all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
When she started saying I eat pretty healthy and I think I feed them sorta healthy.. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

People are asking on their IG post about the details of them finding Oreo and Nia is responding saying "Wait for the vlog to see the awesome story of how it all happened!".. The guy who made the missing dog post about her on the Hochatown fb said that she made it back on her own, she was already there when Sam and Nia got there.

mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

CurlyQ121 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:11 pm People are asking on their IG post about the details of them finding Oreo and Nia is responding saying "Wait for the vlog to see the awesome story of how it all happened!".. The guy who made the missing dog post about her on the Hochatown fb said that she made it back on her own, she was already there when Sam and Nia got there.

I'm not sure about you guys, but the more I hear, the more I'm calling it fake for views. I guess we'll see by their shitty acting soon enough.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

mormonts wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:40 pm
CurlyQ121 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:11 pm People are asking on their IG post about the details of them finding Oreo and Nia is responding saying "Wait for the vlog to see the awesome story of how it all happened!".. The guy who made the missing dog post about her on the Hochatown fb said that she made it back on her own, she was already there when Sam and Nia got there.

I'm not sure about you guys, but the more I hear, the more I'm calling it fake for views. I guess we'll see by their shitty acting soon enough.
Wouldn't be the first time they faked something for views.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Nia's own facebook page (Nia Rader) has NO mention of Oreo being lost. :?
Wasabii
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wasabii »

Totally agree the Oreo incident is probably faked. These people can't be trusted anymore.

I find it really ignorant of Nia to say she feeds the children "kinda healthy". Not only does she feed them trash, but an allergy has literally nothing to do with how healthy your diet is (or isn't)?

The doctor isn't criticising your parenting by testing for allergies. Not everything is a judgement, crazy lady. Or is she implying she won't be able to feed her children well if she has to work around an allergy? Just buy gluten free burgers or whatever it is she needs for goodness sake.

Nia really knows nothing about nutrition or food in general. Anyone else remember her saying you want raw unfiltered honey because it comes straight "from the ground"? Also when she started putting dry bay leaves on burgers, and served visibly undercooked rice... These are the mistakes you expect from someone who just left home maybe, not an stay at home mom married for ten years with three children.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Wasabii wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:51 am Totally agree the Oreo incident is probably faked. These people can't be trusted anymore.

I find it really ignorant of Nia to say she feeds the children "kinda healthy". Not only does she feed them trash, but an allergy has literally nothing to do with how healthy your diet is (or isn't)?

The doctor isn't criticising your parenting by testing for allergies. Not everything is a judgement, crazy lady. Or is she implying she won't be able to feed her children well if she has to work around an allergy? Just buy gluten free burgers or whatever it is she needs for goodness sake.

Nia really knows nothing about nutrition or food in general. Anyone else remember her saying you want raw unfiltered honey because it comes straight "from the ground"? Also when she started putting dry bay leaves on burgers, and served visibly undercooked rice... These are the mistakes you expect from someone who just left home maybe, not an stay at home mom married for ten years with three children.
Gotta remember that Nia gets all her medical advice from pinterest and Instagram, remember the vitamins Symphony was/is taking for self diagnosed ADD, from a Fanbasic. Kinda weird that Sam being a nurse, would not advocate for getting the blood drawn, to me the finger prick always hurt worse than an arm draw, either way it is over in a second, no reason not to get it.

Nia thinking she is cooking healthy is the biggest joke she can tell, not sure if BeeBoo never taught her anything, or maybe that is how she cooked, but some of what she cooks is just disgusting.

What is it with Nia, all of a sudden calling the cabin, their "favorite place to be" since when? She has only made 2 trips out their and all of a sudden it is the favorite?

Nia really is tone deaf about the Oreo debacle, posting a picture of Juliet on Insta, holding another dog, just weird on her part, at least show someone even being nice to Oreo.

Like someone else, said, if they are so afraid of a drawing blood, not real sure about them getting the kids their shots. Shots always hurt more than a blood draw.....and Nia is so gullible she believes anything anyone tells her, the oils etc. Any advice except from a medical professional.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Have''t gotten to watch it yet and I'm about to leave the house, but I wouldn't give them views today for this nonsense. Try watching via invidious:

https://invidio.us/watch?v=lVnMovKtOiI
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

mormonts wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:16 pm Have''t gotten to watch it yet and I'm about to leave the house, but I wouldn't give them views today for this nonsense. Try watching via invidious:

https://invidio.us/watch?v=lVnMovKtOiI
Yes, complete nonsense. The overacting (pretending) is off the charts on this one.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Alright, my thoughts:

-Since when do you have “the best intuition ever”, Nia? You literally have no intuition about anything.
-Nia’s shrieking is enough to make my ears bleed. They're terrible actors.
-Oreo is limping and has ticks, but no vet for her! This also implies that Sam doesn’t have her on a flea and tick preventive. If that’s the case, the probably still doesn’t have her on a heart worm pill either.
-Oreo is still not on a lead or a line. They literally do not care. I bet by this point since she came back twice, they’re going to say “fuck it” and let her roam which isn’t a great idea. I still feel like it’s at least half faked based on their behavior on social media.

Off topic, but something I noticed: Nia’s really given up her Taylor Swift obsession since Taylor came out in support of the LGBT, huh? Funny how that works.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

I don't understand why their first priority wasn't to get Oreo immediately to a vet. She was limping, probably covered in ticks again, starving, dehydrated. Sam says to just let her rest. Ya they seem soooo much more responsible now right?

Sam the idiot still doesn't lock up his tools even though they have been stolen many times. He could spend a fraction of the money to get a cover for the truck bed but he wants to keep looking for sympathy and replacing his things over and over again. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me; fool me 150 times, I clearly am not a properly functioning adult.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

They are getting slammed (rightly so) on Instagram for not taking Oreo straight to the vet. They aren't responding to any comments. Wouldn't you think they would, if indeed they took her to the vet?
Anyway, I call fake on the whole reunion footage. The kids didn't seem that excited. They were clearly coached to be emotional and hug the dog. Symphony tried to, half heartedly. Abram still seems scared of Oreo. Nia's screeching was horrible. If she wants to seem authentic, she ought to tone it down.
Then, Nia makes a huge deal about going grocery shopping and demonstrating how she makes a "healthy" chicken casserole in a plastic container. They don't have a stove, she says. And Sam moans and complains about his water leak and his tools getting stolen. Also, once again, Juliet is shown close up running around in the camper wearing only panties. Oh, and Nia sends the kids off to swim in the hot tub while she puts groceries away and makes that casserole? I am really sure that Sam was right there, watching them....yeah, right.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

So the 3 year old's shoes were thrown in the hot tub and now smell like mildew. Can you imagine how GROSS the water in the hot tub is??? No chemicals....just water stewing with germs....yet they send their kids to swim in it. gag!

Wow, she called her own kids brats! Nia seems to be losing it with the kids and Sam.

Great job showing the 3 year old scratching her crotch.

OMG, that camper is sooooo gross inside! I wouldn't even be able to step inside much less sleep/eat in there.

Sam's so needy....asking everyone if they missed him while we "worked".

Watching the kids rub lotion on Sam's feet was disturbing to watch.

They still haven't taken that poor dog to the vet.
slinky2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slinky2 »

I dont really watch these folls too much but I randomly saw their newest video title and thumbnail.
Screenshot_20190820-170400_Brave.jpg
I caught up on their dog drama and after their latest irresponsible behavior with that poor dog, they turn around and think this is an appropriate thing to put as the main attraction? Really? What the in the world!!!?? Im sorry I just cant with them. As a Christian myself, I decided to not support them a while ago and would check in every now and then hoping they had matured and actually become at least a little self aware but I'm just left really disappointed in them. How they dont see their behavior and poor decision making is putting their children and their families safety at risk is baffling to me. I wish them well but I just can't get behind this family anymore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

That’s, uh…that’s a really disturbing title and video. Is this the type of content they're going for now?
a60sbaby
Amateur
Amateur

The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by a60sbaby »

slinky2 wrote:I dont really watch these folls too much but I randomly saw their newest video title and thumbnail.
Screenshot_20190820-170400_Brave.jpg
I caught up on their dog drama and after their latest irresponsible behavior with that poor dog, they turn around and think this is an appropriate thing to put as the main attraction? Really? What the in the world!!!?? Im sorry I just cant with them.
THIS! Plus the fact that he chose to put Juliet’s photo in the thumbnail makes me uncomfortable.

Nia was so snarky through the whole video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Today's video is already demonetized.

I can't believe they let their children run around a construction site with no shoes or open toed shoes. I mean I can believe it, but they are a literal accident waiting to happen....especially with the manchild running the project.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I think they are showing their true selves now because they know no one is buying their act anymore. They are like most of the Youtubers if you are not blowing smoke up their ass or singing their praises they get snarky and defensive about it. The dog incident was 100% their fault and now the poor animal is injured and malnourished. They should have taken the dog to the vet in town as soon as they got to the cabin and saw she was injured. The damn dog was missing for 10 days and got into god only knows what.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

usernamessuck wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:05 pm Today's video is already demonetized.

I can't believe they let their children run around a construction site with no shoes or open toed shoes. I mean I can believe it, but they are a literal accident waiting to happen....especially with the manchild running the project.
Well you know essential oils will cure tetanus when they step on a rusty piece of metal or nail lol. The lack of common sense and safety baffles me.

Return to “Sam and Nia”