E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Todays drama »

On Bollies IG yesterday, it says that a Forbes Company had the Bollie Plastic Bin on a desk to keep things sorted. I bet now they think they are hot sellers! I fast forward when they start pushing Bollie or the Cookbook. I don't want them to make money on the video pushing their crap. They know their channel is sinking, so they are on full force trying to make something of Bollie. I can't wait to see the clothing for fall, Ellie is really gushing over them. We could always look on WISH to see the fall line-up for a sneak peek.

HELLO SWEETIE, I believe you are right with Ellie buying Calvin the 4 wheeler for his birthday. In Ellies sick mind, its her way of showing Jackson who she favors. He needs to work and save up for his wish, but even though Calvin never showed an interest in riding, he'll get his. I didn't know Cal got a $300 gift card. Unbelievable! I don't think Jackson got one.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I do not understand why Ellie keeps hacking off her hair. The just under her ears length is not cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Well, surprise surprise this little trip and vlogs were a sponsored deal. E and J asking for suggestions on places to go for hands on stuff near them-guess they want to hit up some more places for a sponsored trip!

I was just looking at the page with their niece Shari's vlogs-most of her vlogs have more views than their's. That probably really gets to them!
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

sheltiefan wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:58 am Well, surprise surprise this little trip and vlogs were a sponsored deal. E and J asking for suggestions on places to go for hands on stuff near them-guess they want to hit up some more places for a sponsored trip!

I was just looking at the page with their niece Shari's vlogs-most of her vlogs have more views than their's. That probably really gets to them!
Seems like everywhere they go or talk about is a sponsored deal, except Bollie or the Griffiths Cookbook.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

On Cullen and Katie's vlog, they were all gifted Bollie robes. They went on and on how wonderful they are. Are they not selling and looking for other youtubers to promote them?
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Guess Ellie isn’t pregnant. She is posted on IG stories about how she is freaked out that she has a copper iud and wants it removed asap

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

LittleRus wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:46 pm Guess Ellie isn’t pregnant. She is posted on IG stories about how she is freaked out that she has a copper iud and wants it removed asap

If she got out maybe she will want a baby
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Here comes an “accidental” pregnancy.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Cgl33 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:35 pm Here comes an “accidental” pregnancy.
agree she probs will be and on her story did I read the ss of the text where she asked Jared to call the doctor
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 003a58.jpg[/IMG]

Their interactions are so weird to me. Is Ellie that helpless and is Jared seriously that far up her ass?! Rhetorical question. Like can you imagine being the ob’s receptionist and taking a cal from a husband to schedule and IUD removal?

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Tiger27 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 003a58.jpg[/IMG]

Their interactions are so weird to me. Is Ellie that helpless and is Jared seriously that far up her ass?! Rhetorical question. Like can you imagine being the ob’s receptionist and taking a cal from a husband to schedule and IUD removal?

My husband would be like wtf make your own appointment so you can get exactly what you want. Even when I was bleeding to the point of passing out I called so I could say what was happening to me. My husband drove me to the emergency appointment but I called. I never want to hear her say anything about being a strong woman. She sets us all back.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I didn’t even notice that she asked Jared to make the appointment for her. That’s bizarre. She really needs everyone around her to treat her with kid gloves. Jared should grow a pair and tell her to make an appointment.

By the way, a copper iud does not lead to copper toxicity. Ellie found that on a natural website that has no medical affiliation. She must google everything under the sun to figure out what’s wrong with her besides the mental health problems she actually suffers from.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

It's unbelievable to me how helpless Ellie and Bonnie are. Remember when Bonnie called Joel from an elevator because she didn't know what floor to get off of. Can you imagine? They don't even pump their own gas. I can't imagine being that pathetic but then again I don't have a husband attached to me 24/7.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

A husband calling to schedule an iud removal would be a concern for most medical office assistants, ESPECIALLY if the husband also accompanies the wife to the appointment. This is Utah though, and I imagine they are used to more husbands running the show and aren’t as concerned about it.

Ellie’s stories constantly change though. She hasn’t been bleeding constantly for months. She said a few months ago that the supplements had helped regulate her cycles which are NEVER regular. Also, she recently saw a doctor right? How did this constant bleeding not come up? She’s lying and Jared is an idiot. An accidental pregnancy is going to happen, and it won’t be an accident to Ellie. Plus Jared rarely leaves the house, is this an exchange that needs to happen via text the second he’s gone? It couldn’t wait until he’s home? It seems fake (for IG) and/or attention seeking to me.

Also eyerolling at him telling her to rest. She was home with the kids right? Half of Ellie’s problems are from him encouraging her to rest for every small thing. This is why she’s always finding an excuse to avoid the kids. Life is easier when you can hide in your bedroom and listen to audiobooks and online shop while your 5 year old cleans and watches his siblings.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

ba1006 wrote:On Cullen and Katie's vlog, they were all gifted Bollie robes. They went on and on how wonderful they are. Are they not selling and looking for other youtubers to promote them?
They might have received some advice that need cheap advertising ASAP... and since they live in a YouTube bubble they think this will help lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Cgl33 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:07 am I didn’t even notice that she asked Jared to make the appointment for her. That’s bizarre. She really needs everyone around her to treat her with kid gloves. Jared should grow a pair and tell her to make an appointment.

By the way, a copper iud does not lead to copper toxicity. Ellie found that on a natural website that has no medical affiliation. She must google everything under the sun to figure out what’s wrong with her besides the mental health problems she actually suffers from.
Ellie needs to get off the computer with all this medical googling! Wonder if she ever considers all the supplements may be causing problems too!
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Wow! So I just read online that Ed Smart, Elizabeth Smarts Dad, has come out as gay and is divorcing his wife! They were devout Mormons and he has changed his beliefs so he doesn’t have to stay closeted (his words).

It’s so sad that he had to live so long being untrue to himself (married to a woman and having 6 kids), all because of the LDS church.

I truly wonder what Jared’s future will be like...
Happy Mommy 319
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happy Mommy 319 »

Tiger27 wrote:I do not understand why Ellie keeps hacking off her hair. The just under her ears length is not cute.

What’s weird to me is that she has the same haircut as her mother in law...almost same colour too. Weird.
Also they probably think short hair is cute because Jennifer has really short hair.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Does every single vlog have to be a sponsored ad now? Like every single day and they're endless too. Have they no shame whatsoever?
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Good luck Ellie with the internal turmoil when you are broke and can’t maintain that extravagant lifestyle anymore. You will have to both get off your lazy asses and go to work and put your kids in daycare... that’s reality. Start looking for an apartment now.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”