Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by sheltiefan »

They are all over the place with their vlogs. This is Bri videoing back while she was having the surgery! They are just throwing out anything in whatever order they want! Bonnie and Joel are just dialing it in! I thought with the title and screenshot that it was going to be a blooper vlog. I am surprised they haven't done one this month!

So part of it was from Pioneers Day in UT. That was July 24 so it was only 22 days ago-pitiful!

Unread post by Guest »

Ducklings4 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:04 am
Is it the chin or the crazy hair that has changed her looks? Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly don’t think she looks any different! Her chin has hardly changed. It’ll be interesting to see what it looks like when it’s fully healed.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Joel is as p whipped as they come. Constantly got his nose up her crazy ass. This is harder to watch than normal..ugh. The Griff husbands are idiots. Did anyone see on Deru crew how shitty Landon is by sending Julie a video of the baby crying when she finally got out of the house to go to the store and he’s all...you can come home anytime now.. I would have slapped him and told him to take care of his kids and piss off. He was all sanctimonious and smug when she did get home. Asshole. I don’t even think he works. They r going to Beliz for a anniversary trip...I guess yt is making them stacks of cash now..I thought they were on welfare while he is an eternal student. Weird
Lurkerbert
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurkerbert »

Regrets perhaps?
Posted by Ellie, comment by Bonnie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Lurkerbert wrote:Regrets perhaps?
Ellie needs to get help if she’s crying every day. That isn’t fair to the kids to see that.

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:42 am
Lurkerbert wrote:Regrets perhaps?
Ellie needs to get help if she’s crying every day. That isn’t fair to the kids to see that.

Probably all the progesterone she's on...
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Wow! How relaxed and sweet Boston was this vlog. How can Joel watch that and not think Bonnie is ruining these kids.

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Ugh, don’t you guys know how hard this woman works?!? She stayed in her robe, not showered and unkept all day while she “worked” and she really overdid it. So much so that she’s got to spend the rest of the day in bed.

Hard life.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

queenc13 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:44 am Ugh, don’t you guys know how hard this woman works?!? She stayed in her robe, not showered and unkept all day while she “worked” and she really overdid it. So much so that she’s got to spend the rest of the day in bed.

Hard life.
Came here to talk about that. Their first vlog on the surgery was Aug. 1. That was at least a week after the actual surgery. So it's been almost a month since surgery. Ami McClure, who has multiple YT channels had the same condition at Bonnie. She had a double hernia, the DR surgery and also had surgery on her breasts last month. Adding to that, she has a child that is like 16 months old who had a hard time not understanding why his mom couldn't pick him up and also has twin girls. Bonnie is not the only person that has had the surgery!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Lo5o5 wrote:Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:18 am
Kataja wrote:Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:52 am Good for you being sober and good luck! <3
Thankyou! ❤️
It’s hard, so I understand Bonnie’s denial but it’s the kids I feel for the most. It must be such a confusing time for them. I hope she can come off the pills sooner rather than later, at least for her children’s sakes. I wonder if she reads here..🤔
I wish you continued success in your recovery.

I've been amazed they've been comfortable to film this time after Bonnie's for everyone to see with how out of it she seems, but perhaps Joel uploading today's vlogs says otherwise. I thought it was concerning when she said she went off all her meds, but she couldn't do it. At some point, I think she would no longer be able to obtain another prescription?

Bonnie from yesterday's vlog that is delayed so perhaps she is in a different place now?
"and okay I spent let me just give you this like a whole background I spent okay I feel like I took a couple steps backwards because in my brain I felt like I'm healing better and I stopped taking all meds and then I woke up took a shower and thought I was gonna die"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lo5o5 wrote:
Kataja wrote:Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:52 am Good for you being sober and good luck! <3
Thankyou! Image
It’s hard, so I understand Bonnie’s denial but it’s the kids I feel for the most. It must be such a confusing time for them. I hope she can come off the pills sooner rather than later, at least for her children’s sakes. I wonder if she reads here..Image
Yes- good for you, and good luck! I've got 16 years (took 20 years for me to get 16,lol). Thank God my kids don't remember me high. I gave up a lot for my addiction-- my nursing license, my marriage (which sucked anyway) and initially custody of my kids. So seeing Bonnie like this is scary.
I just don't undrrst

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Apart from the close-up of Lincoln's snot and the conversation about his wet pull-up (which could have been worse but which I also could have done without) I was really impressed with Bri. She is so lovely with the children, and they really seem to connect with her. I hope she can stick around- especially right now while things are so off with Bonnie.
Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luvthetube »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:36 pm This family is seriously messed up on so many levels. Bonnie thinks she's the most important member in that family and it shows. Why does Bonnie need a gift for every damn thing?! She gets gifts on the daily whether its a lush bath bomb or a ring for the day that they "met". Any excuse, she gets a gift and she has to make a big fuss over it! Making all the kids gather around her while she gushes about her gifts...smh. She's wanting a diamond? She better hope that her subscribers continue to stick around and give her an income or else she will never afford one. Bonnie is such a materialistic, self-centered person, it's disgusting. She did not seem okay in today's vlog, it's a shame what she's doing to herself and the impact it has/will have on the family around her.
I agree, making kids gather for her opening of gifts! I have felt so bad for these kids in the last few videos, the manic cleaning one, Lady coming home from her operation, this one where they looked so bored and over her bs. Poor Lincoln getting shut down every time he opens his mouth. I enjoyed Brie’s video today, got to see Lincoln again. He is so happy and cute and has been replaced by Lady. Boston was so cute too. Olivia seems so nervous and scared in these videos and Cody just bored. Joel should be ashamed for posting this insanity.
mommycrunch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommycrunch »

Bonnie is mommy dearest now. She really turned into someone else! I used to love their vlogs. She seemed so normal, especially after liking, then disliking Ellie because she is way too dramatic.
Now Bonster is a fucken demon. She has always been dumb, but now she is just high. I don’t care what she says, she pooping those pills faster than Joel can drive to the pharmacy to pick up another script. She always posted videos day off and within a few days of surgery and she admits to being loopy because of the meds, then 6 months later, does the same behavior, then lies through her teeth saying she hasent been in pain killers for months!
After some minor surgery, I was given vicodin and I can easily see how people get addicted to it. If I did drugs that would be my drug of choice for sure. I was so happy and relaxed all the time. (I had horrible anxiety that comes out as anger, so being calm was nnniiiccceeee.)
My mom called them my happy pills.
She cries over every.single.fucking.thing! Then turns around and shoots ladies out her eyes because her kid made noise.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

natalka81 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:48 pm Apart from the close-up of Lincoln's snot and the conversation about his wet pull-up (which could have been worse but which I also could have done without) I was really impressed with Bri. She is so lovely with the children, and they really seem to connect with her. I hope she can stick around- especially right now while things are so off with Bonnie.
Were those Julie's kids that Bri was watching as well? They really take advantage of that poor woman.
Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luvthetube »

ba1006 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:32 pm
natalka81 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:48 pm Apart from the close-up of Lincoln's snot and the conversation about his wet pull-up (which could have been worse but which I also could have done without) I was really impressed with Bri. She is so lovely with the children, and they really seem to connect with her. I hope she can stick around- especially right now while things are so off with Bonnie.
Were those Julie's kids that Bri was watching as well? They really take advantage of that poor woman.
I think they were Beau and Emily’s kids. I was thinking the same.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

ba1006 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:32 pm
no they were beau and emilys kids

Unread post by Guest »

lmmomSD wrote:Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:02 pm
Lo5o5 wrote:
Thankyou! Image
It’s hard, so I understand Bonnie’s denial but it’s the kids I feel for the most. It must be such a confusing time for them. I hope she can come off the pills sooner rather than later, at least for her children’s sakes. I wonder if she reads here..Image
Yes- good for you, and good luck! I've got 16 years (took 20 years for me to get 16,lol). Thank God my kids don't remember me high. I gave up a lot for my addiction-- my nursing license, my marriage (which sucked anyway) and initially custody of my kids. So seeing Bonnie like this is scary.
I just don't undrrst

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Wow, you’ve come a long way then! I’m happy for you that you’re in recovery now. Doesn’t it feel like waking up from a very hazy dream? I feel like I’ve lost years of my life. It’s such a slippery slope & you don’t even realise it when you’re in full swing addiction so I can’t blame Bonnie so much for being defensive and in denial about it. I’ve been there..
When she said about suddenly stopping cold turkey & thinking she’d be fine - 🚩 I’ve also been there many times. When I knew I had a problem & was overdosing daily. (But also when I’d run out of pills earlier than I was supposed to, from overdosing, & felt too ashamed to alert the Dr to my misuse so had no option but to try cold turkey!!) So maybe Bonnie is thinking along the same lines?! But of course she soon realised that cold turkey is the hardest way to stop as it takes some seriously strong willpower & determination - can delicate, coddled Bon-Bon do it? Hmmm I think slowly reducing amounts over a period of time will be her best bet lol. I hope she can do it though, at least so we no longer have to see those kids so anxious and walking on eggshells around their emotionally unstable mother.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Does she have any more surgeries planned?

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Lo5o5 wrote:Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:00 am
When she said about suddenly stopping cold turkey & thinking she’d be fine - 🚩 I’ve also been there many times. When I knew I had a problem & was overdosing daily. (But also when I’d run out of pills earlier than I was supposed to, from overdosing, & felt too ashamed to alert the Dr to my misuse so had no option but to try cold turkey!!) So maybe Bonnie is thinking along the same lines?! But of course she soon realised that cold turkey is the hardest way to stop as it takes some seriously strong willpower & determination - can delicate, coddled Bon-Bon do it? Hmmm I think slowly reducing amounts over a period of time will be her best bet lol. I hope she can do it though, at least so we no longer have to see those kids so anxious and walking on eggshells around their emotionally unstable mother.
During her recovery from the last surgery, she returned to LA with complications and it is possible she was able to obtain prescription renewals. However, it may not be the case with the surgery she just had done since the physical recovery doesn't show in her vlogs "fluid" or complications. I see she had an Insta Story yesterday talking about working all morning and laying down since she "kind of over did it." I think she is coming up (on Monday) to a month since surgery?
I have not heard Bonnie speak about future surgeries in her recent vlogs?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”