Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Luvthetube »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:33 am
Todays drama wrote: I think Jackson is frustrated, he has been doing chores since his birthday to earn enough to get a dirt bike, yet he saw Calvin being given a 4 wheeler for his birthday. I feel for the kid. Nothing he does seems to be good enough for his witchy mother. I agree, he seems to have lost his fun personality. It's sad.
Am I the only one that thinks Jackson wanting a dirt bike is exactly why Cal got the four wheeler? He didn’t ask for it, and I definitely wouldn’t gift my child a gift that close to something my other child desperately wanted. It just seems mean. This is the Griffiths way of maintaining authority though.

Did Jackson get a $300+ birthday gift like Cal did?

I remember when Calvin got the four wheeler she kept saying it was for both Jackson and Calvin, and I thought that was pretty wrong giving a 4 year old a gift to share! I think they wanted it for Jackson so gave it to Cal since he had the closest birthday. Jackson wanted a dirk bike instead. I think Jackson is their golden child. They act like he is a genius. Of course he is cute and seems like a good kid, but they edit him carefully. You will catch him scowling in other family members videos. Maybe I am just a frustrated middle child, but Calvin is the sweetest kid in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Bam, I made the call-that little talk was referencing the change they would make to 3 times a week. It doesn't make sense to have it on their banner for a couple of weeks but just now actually announce the change. Oh that spill about wanting to communicate with viewers-oh please what a big fib! Then that spill about working for money-what about you Ellie? You just announced that you are eliminating another day of vlogs! Plus that was your decision not we made the decision-Jared just didn't stand up to you on it!

It's probably be one sponsored ad after another to make money! They better do a bunch since Ellie is now using the extra time off googling diagnoses!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Thought of this after posting. They need to make their schedule of uploading M-Thur-Saturday. That way, they will post on days that Ruby doesn't post except the Saturday one. Shari still posts on the days her mom doesn't post, doesn't have near the subscribers that E and J have and yet almost always have more more views! They are talking about uploading on Saturday-what happened to the spill they made about wanting to take the weekend off!

I just wonder how this is going to go over! What I don't think Ellie realizes if she turns off a lot of the viewers it could affect how well Bollie does.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

I always have to laugh at how much she emphasizes how she as a mother needs more time and more time and MORE time to make things work. Honey most of us have kids, jobs, hobbies, extracurricular activities, etc- both mom AND dad! I know that'll blow her little mind but she is honestly completely delusional. Jared is screwing them both over by catering to her every whim because the shiz is about to hit the fan when their channel dies from lack of effort and constant ads which will in turn run Bollie dry. Jareds going to have to crawl back to work and then what will poor little Ellie do??? Watch the kids by herself?? All day??? WITHOUT online shopping therapy?????? Omg they are in for a rude awakening. #momboss my ass.

I'm in a snarky mood today lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

How soon before Bonnie does the same thing? I'm guessing the reveal will be on Monday. After all, they are the same person...I really don't understand how they expect Bollie to thrive without YouTube but I guess time will tell. I do think people are going to get fed up with Jared's constant sponsored ad vlogs though. They are going to lose the loyal subscribers they have now. Any word on that property they bought? Shouldn't they be doing something with it while the weather is good?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ba1006 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:14 am How soon before Bonnie does the same thing? I'm guessing the reveal will be on Monday. After all, they are the same person...I really don't understand how they expect Bollie to thrive without YouTube but I guess time will tell. I do think people are going to get fed up with Jared's constant sponsored ad vlogs though. They are going to lose the loyal subscribers they have now. Any word on that property they bought? Shouldn't they be doing something with it while the weather is good?
Guys check out Jared's post on IG today-the ad post. He is getting blowback pretty heavily on what they announced today and the sponsored ad. Let's see about how they love hearing from the viewers and love communicating with us! Most if not all will probably get deleted
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Doesnt julie do vlogs three times a week also I wouldn't be surprised if Ruby cutted back to since eve starts school and all her kids will be at school
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geezlouise_99 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:39 am Doesnt julie do vlogs three times a week also I wouldn't be surprised if Ruby cutted back to since eve starts school and all her kids will be at school
Julie's channel doesn't have near the amount of subscribers that any of her sisters have. When they made that announcement, their church had added more responsibilities on Landon. He was a full time student trying to get into a Ph'd program and being a graduate assistant. She has four children, the youngest only a couple months older than Tommy. Due to those changes, Julie was also going to be editing the vlogs. IMO, no comparison to E and J's situation because Jared does all the editing, helps her with the kids at home, etc. To be honest, I really don't know how Julie and Landon are making it financially!

Ruby may cut back-we shall see. There is one BIG difference in Ruby and her sisters-YT is not their sole income! She doesn't have a huge home, cars, taking a bunch of trips, getting jewelry all the time, etc like her sisters! That makes a big difference in what you do.
PBandJelly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PBandJelly »

131618 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:04 am I always have to laugh at how much she emphasizes how she as a mother needs more time and more time and MORE time to make things work. Honey most of us have kids, jobs, hobbies, extracurricular activities, etc- both mom AND dad! I know that'll blow her little mind but she is honestly completely delusional. Jared is screwing them both over by catering to her every whim because the shiz is about to hit the fan when their channel dies from lack of effort and constant ads which will in turn run Bollie dry. Jareds going to have to crawl back to work and then what will poor little Ellie do??? Watch the kids by herself?? All day??? WITHOUT online shopping therapy?????? Omg they are in for a rude awakening. #momboss my ass.

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!! It is so blood-boiling to listen to Ellie and Jared justify their channel changes b/c they need more time for family or focusing on health etc. Ellie especially seems to love having these "heart-to-heart" conversations talking to the camera that are nothing more than a pity party for herself. In that video she made it sound like SHE was the one doing all the video recording, editing, uploading, brand deals etc when we know that it is Jared who does all of that and more. Boohoo... you have to break out the camera for 30 minutes each day to collect vlog material...she needs a dose of reality to reevaluate her life and realize that they have it pretty good. They (Ellie) are just so entitled...
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

131618 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:04 am I always have to laugh at how much she emphasizes how she as a mother needs more time and more time and MORE time to make things work. Honey most of us have kids, jobs, hobbies, extracurricular activities, etc- both mom AND dad! I know that'll blow her little mind but she is honestly completely delusional. Jared is screwing them both over by catering to her every whim because the shiz is about to hit the fan when their channel dies from lack of effort and constant ads which will in turn run Bollie dry. Jareds going to have to crawl back to work and then what will poor little Ellie do??? Watch the kids by herself?? All day??? WITHOUT online shopping therapy?????? Omg they are in for a rude awakening. #momboss my ass.

The amount of ads in their recent vlogs is unnerving. Cutting back to three days a week? Like Ellie told Jackson, you need to work to make money. I'm certain many many women don't cut back work after they've had a baby because they need to work to make money.
Can you image people have the option to cut back with work for their well being. It doesn't work that way and working is hard not fun, but you do it because it provides for your family. Jared may live to regret this decision when they spend more than their income.
I looked at Social Blade and their view numbers are suspiciously higher for uploading three or four days a week and is Jared doing something to increase views? I also picked up on Ellie's comment how YT doesn't like family content.
Last edited by YTIG60 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:37 am
ba1006 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:14 am How soon before Bonnie does the same thing? I'm guessing the reveal will be on Monday. After all, they are the same person...I really don't understand how they expect Bollie to thrive without YouTube but I guess time will tell. I do think people are going to get fed up with Jared's constant sponsored ad vlogs though. They are going to lose the loyal subscribers they have now. Any word on that property they bought? Shouldn't they be doing something with it while the weather is good?
Guys check out Jared's post on IG today-the ad post. He is getting blowback pretty heavily on what they announced today and the sponsored ad. Let's see about how they love hearing from the viewers and love communicating with us! Most if not all will probably get deleted
Thanks for telling us. He's getting it left and right. I think there was only 1 comment that was supportive. Their viewers are finally seeing the light. Thank the Heavenly Father above.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:32 pm
Thanks for telling us. He's getting it left and right. I think there was only 1 comment that was supportive. Their viewers are finally seeing the light. Thank the Heavenly Father above.
Oh wow...can anyone screen shot them. I'm not sure how to do this and some of these are interesting.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

This response to Jared's IG is my favorite. They don't have a clue about what parents do to provide for their families and good for this long time viewer telling them.
I'm sorry, but I get so annoyed by stuff like this. How would you be able to handle life if you BOTH had real full time jobs? You all get the privilege of staying home, filming a little out of your day, and making boat loads of money! It's so disheartening when we, the people who watch your videos and help make you the money have to listen to the bs pity party when we are struggling in the real world with kids, both spouses working full time, not making much money and here you all are...."picking up a camera is just too much" "hold on while we nap during the day, travel all of these places, have lots of date nights, and have top of the line everything" PLEASE. btw- I'm a very long time viewer and actually love you guys but this is how I feel.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

YTIG60 wrote:
ba1006 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:32 pm
Oh wow...can anyone screen shot them. I'm not sure how to do this and some of these are interesting.
20190816_160610.jpg
20190816_160536.jpg
20190816_160508.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

131618 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote: Oh wow...can anyone screen shot them. I'm not sure how to do this and some of these are interesting.
20190816_160610.jpg
20190816_160536.jpg
20190816_160508.jpg
20190816_160456.jpg
20190816_160439.jpg
20190816_160403.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

20190816_160343.jpg
20190816_160326.jpg

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Image Hi Ellie

Idk maybe don't have more kids then...?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f8c081.jpg[/IMG]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Good lord Ellie. DO NOT have more kids. I’m not a fan, but that would be the worst thing she could do for herself at this point.

ETA: they read here so I know they’ll see this.

Ellie and Jared- If you find a balance now with only the three vlogs a week, that doesn’t mean you’ll have a balance anymore when you add a fourth child. How many more vlogs can you sacrifice before your financial position long-term is being compromised? At some point you do need to save and plan for the future. Monthly views are up a bit right now because kids are out of school and are watching OLD VLOGS. People aren’t interested in the current content. Consider if you have more room to cut back before you risk an “accidental” pregnancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

131618 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:10 pm Image Hi Ellie

Idk maybe don't have more kids then...

I came here to post about that. Ellie comes out and admits that she wants another baby and that is why they are going to cut out one of the days. I would assume that is why she is all fired up about getting the IUD removed too. It didn't take long for her to make a post in response to what was being said on Jared's post! What happened to liking IG better because they could interact with the viewers more. One person commented on IG that it wasn't the amount of times they uploaded, it was the fact that they weren't relatable anymore!

Jared tweets about being nervous about getting nervous when uploading vlogs like the one today-he knows this could be a huge mistake for them. He knows this could bleed over to Bollie if people get fed up with what they are doing with the channel. Unfortunately Ellie doesn't appear to care-all she cares about is having another baby! I think they released this vlog when they did on the hope that everything will calm down over the weekend before their next upload!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

To give him his due, Jared at least sucks up the negative comments on his IG. Not saying he’s telling the whole truth or not with his replies, but he’s no deleting every single one. Unlike his SIL who can’t distinguish between concern and criticism, and probably can’t spell either of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”