E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ckc717 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:44 am I wouldn’t count on living off podcast money. They haven’t posted a podcast since April. They aren’t consistent with that either. They can’t stick with anything anymore. Everything is too much work for them these days.

On another note, I noticed that even though ruby is the oldest she is looking the very best these days. Ellie and Bonnie are looking crazy weathered old and haggard but ruby is looking more youthful than ever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well Ellie has mentioned one podcast she wants to do-one with her doctor. I'm not sure if that's the hormone doc or the one for the IUD removal. Only thing about that is the last update she did on that really didn't have a whole lot of views. I don't understand how podcasts would be less work so it probably won't take long before she will complain about that. In Jared's defense, I think the statement is more correct that everything is too much work for Ellie not necessarily Jared.

I was kind of surprised the museum vlogs didn't have more vlogs-I kind of enjoyed those.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:25 am I almost feel bad for Jared. Based on his responses to the IG criticism, it’s pretty clear he’s trying to make both Ellie and the fans happy. He really cant win. People are saying they support the decision, but hope for less vlogs with ads. This just won’t happen. Less vlogs mean they will need to make up the money somewhere. Ellie won’t adjust her lifestyle. Plus another baby means they will need even more money, not less.

Jared definitely purchased subs yesterday in anticipation for people unsubbing. They started out way up in the morning (atypical) and stayed in the positive all day, despite a ton of people saying they were unsubbing. Most days they are lucky to average 75 new subscribers, but somehow based on yesterday’s vlog they gained 168 despite people unsubbing? Very unlikely. He’s buying subs for sure. Currently for today they have lost more than they have gained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel a little bit bad for him too. This was his dream job and Ellie pretty much ran it into the ground. For years, they did great and made a lot of money but Ellie had to spend it all on an expensive house and everything else she wanted. Of course, he isn't much better in the spending department either. They should have saved up knowing YouTube was probably not going to be forever but with all their expenses, that money has to be dwindling. I can't imagine a podcast would be successful since most people want to see their kids and not have to listen to Jared screech. I wouldn't be surprised if they will quit YouTube altogether.
Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

Refrigerator_Light wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:06 am Wow! So I just read online that Ed Smart, Elizabeth Smarts Dad, has come out as gay and is divorcing his wife! They were devout Mormons and he has changed his beliefs so he doesn’t have to stay closeted (his words).

It’s so sad that he had to live so long being untrue to himself (married to a woman and having 6 kids), all because of the LDS church.

I truly wonder what Jared’s future will be like...
Jared is so gay
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

This might be an unpopular opinion but I’m actually one of the ones who prefers (preferred?) watching E & J vlog themselves rather than the kids. I wanted to hear their daily struggles, their routine, what works/doesn’t work with the kids as I have 3 kids the same ages. I couldn’t care less about actually watching other people’s kids on YouTube. So the podcasts are probably aimed at people like me, their older audience who just want more of an adult conversation. It’s where I have heard the most honesty from Ellie, unedited. So I guess in that sense it’s smart to continue podcasts if mostly kids are giving them the views on their boring YouTube videos.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I believe cutting YouTube out has been her plan for years and she's been begging Jared to do this for so long. I don't blame her, it's very unrealistic to broadcast your whole life for a career and still maintain a healthy relationship with everyone around including yourself. So for her and the children I think it's the best move BUT financially she's very blinded if she thinks they don't need to cut back on their spending/bills or not get a different job to continue with what they have. I think it's another bandaid to her real problems and the thought of adding another baby should not even be a discussion now if ever unless they are 100% ready. Tommy seemed like the easiest baby ever and yet she still couldn't cope. It's not fair to anyone and very selfish. I believe she feels so much pressure trying live up to Jennifer's/the churches expectations and she unfulfilled and not actually in love with Jared and that's what's causing her so much anxiety.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I’m catching up after watching and I’m just shaking my head at Ellie’s attitude on Instagram versus Jared’s attitude. She’s being a passive aggressive bitch and he seems appreciative of some criticism. She wants another baby but can’t handle life as it is now. Hahaha good luck with that, Ellie. A fourth kid is more money, more time, more effort, more weight loss after breastfeeding. It’s such a train wreck but I can’t look away.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Cgl33 wrote:I’m catching up after watching and I’m just shaking my head at Ellie’s attitude on Instagram versus Jared’s attitude. She’s being a passive aggressive bitch and he seems appreciative of some criticism. She wants another baby but can’t handle life as it is now. Hahaha good luck with that, Ellie. A fourth kid is more money, more time, more effort, more weight loss after breastfeeding. It’s such a train wreck but I can’t look away.
Ellie is just defensive because she doesn’t want to face reality. Jared on the other hand knows the audience has a point, and that he better be careful how he handles this change.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:14 pm
Cgl33 wrote:I’m catching up after watching and I’m just shaking my head at Ellie’s attitude on Instagram versus Jared’s attitude. She’s being a passive aggressive bitch and he seems appreciative of some criticism. She wants another baby but can’t handle life as it is now. Hahaha good luck with that, Ellie. A fourth kid is more money, more time, more effort, more weight loss after breastfeeding. It’s such a train wreck but I can’t look away.
Ellie is just defensive because she doesn’t want to face reality. Jared on the other hand knows the audience has a point, and that he better be careful how he handles this change.

That, and I think Ellie is just a ruder person in general then Jared. From what we’ve been shown Jared was raised in a nice family, and, well, we all know what the Griffith home wasn’t like....
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

THIS though[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 38f8bf.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

YTIUH
Informer
Informer

E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by YTIUH »

What if Jared is already working outside of home and that’s why Ellie can’t handle vlogging more frequently. Or Jared is doing more work from home (editing other people’s vlogs, Ruby’s perhaps?) so again she is stuck with the kids on her own and cuts vlogging
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

131618 wrote:Image Hi Ellie

Idk maybe don't have more kids then...?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f8c081.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
So she thanks her sponsors but not the viewers who are the ones that made all of this happen for them? Typical Ellie Image

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie mentioned on IG that viewers shouldn’t feel disconnected from them with less vlogs because she’s on IG every day. Funny enough, she’s already started posting way less now that they’ve “cut back.” My guess is she was posting more to sell Jared on the idea, but now even that is too much work so it will be the next thing to go.

She did manage to post her lunch and dinner pics, as well as this quality content...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... bdfd4b.jpg[/IMG]

At least she does look happier though.

ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:28 am
She did manage to post her lunch and dinner pics

At least she does look happier though.

I feel like she only posts food pics when she’s trying to get pregnant to show everyone her healthy eating habits. They’re trying for another baby and that’s why she’s happy.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I think people would be a lot happier for them and their decision if it wasn't so obvious that this is just another stepping stone closer to another baby that Jared has been forced into agreeing to have.

Instead of trying for more children you can't handle Ellie, perhaps talk to your therapist about why you're desperate for more even though you're terribly unhealthy - in mind, body and spirit.

Oh, that's right - it's because you're trying to fix the childhood you had through your own family. Except you're not. You're still screwing up your kids and taking their chances of a decently healthy childhood and rest of their lives... you're just doing it in a different way than your asshole parents did.

They're why you have so many issues, and you won't feel happy or healthy until you've addressed them all and worked through them with a professional. And by professional, I don't mean a freaking chiropractor.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

actuallydear wrote:I think people would be a lot happier for them and their decision if it wasn't so obvious that this is just another stepping stone closer to another baby that Jared has been forced into agreeing to have.

Instead of trying for more children you can't handle Ellie, perhaps talk to your therapist about why you're desperate for more even though you're terribly unhealthy - in mind, body and spirit.

Oh, that's right - it's because you're trying to fix the childhood you had through your own family. Except you're not. You're still screwing up your kids and taking their chances of a decently healthy childhood and rest of their lives... you're just doing it in a different way than your asshole parents did.

They're why you have so many issues, and you won't feel happy or healthy until you've addressed them all and worked through them with a professional. And by professional, I don't mean a freaking chiropractor.

Just curious what you see as Ellie trying to fix her childhood. I’ve always gotten the impression that she strives to have the same childhood she had. Of all the Griffith children, she arguably was the favourite and was treated the best, so she’d have the least cause for concern about how they were all treated.

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Now she's talking about her hips hurting on her story
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

She’s always whining about something..I’d put her in a nursing home already. Or better yet make her go to cancer wards or burn units and see what REAL pain is worth whining about.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Catface2 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:55 am She’s always whining about something..I’d put her in a nursing home already. Or better yet make her go to cancer wards or burn units and see what REAL pain is worth whining about.
Maybe she ought to talk to the mom on "Meet the Millers." This family lives in Logan, UT and probably goes to their temple. Their last son Jenson, was born with major health issues. They almost lost him a few times. Her husband works a job outside of vlogging, their two oldest children are involved in a lot of extra curricular activity and they have five children. Yes she has broke down at times when Jenson faced another health crisis but with all they have gone through I could understand it. I enjoy most of their vlogs because they vlog real live stuff.

Jared kind of bounced it back on Ellie-told her his hip hurts every day so he goes on past it.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:42 am Now she's talking about her hips hurting on her story
They hurt from her sitting/laying on her ass all day watching movies. When was the last time she took her kids out for a nice walk or hike, taken a bike ride? She's the most physically lazy mom I've ever seen. She's also raising her boys that way. How about putting them in T-ball, soccer, cub scouts? Last week Jared showed Jackson and Calvin sitting across the street on the sidewalk having a "picnic". Would have been nice if these two stay at home parents took the kids to a park for a real picnic. Instead Jared looks from the front door, zooms in on the kids with his camera and does his obnoxious laugh. These two need #4 like a hole in their head.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I got blocked by Ellie and my comment was barely critical.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”