KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68

roxyroller
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68

Unread post by roxyroller »

I wonder if any of the neighbourhood kids come???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

roxyroller wrote:I wonder if any of the neighbourhood kids come???

Nah. They would be treated like stalkers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
megnev27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megnev27 »

are Keren and Khoa still friends with Aspyn and Parker? I know they were invited to the wedding but couldn’t go, but how come they don’t ever meet up? You’d think Keren would use it as an excuse to go to Utah and leave the kids behind to get some more clout

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

gmax wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:24 am
oldschoolmom39 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:26 pm I have been a parent for 17 years and have never hosted or been to a child's birthday party where there was alcohol being served to adults. The focus should be solely on the birthday child and the activities and games should be age appropriate for the children. I couldn't imagine growing up and looking back at my 1st birthday party video and seeing my parents and their friends getting tipsy.

All the adults drank at my kids bday parties(1st included). And according to home videos, all my aunts and uncles drank at MINE as well. Doesn’t bother me one bit. To each their own. For me it’s more about the fact that they were literally making the whole party about them. Taking over the kids slide, playing games in the grass, eating Sutton’s cake while they were signing to him...like, have your fun, that’s fine, but keep in mind it’s not YOUR party it’s for children and they should be the main focus. Some of my favorite things to do are sit back and watch my kids have fun. Order a slide for your own damn party if you want it to be for adults.
I don't drink socially or otherwise and most of the people I know don't either so I guess that is why it would be weird for me. When I was a kid my uncles would show up tipsy or drunk to nearly every function lol. They do seem to cater those parties for themselves and not the kids. I wonder if that will change once the kids get into school and start wanting to invite their schoolmates to their birthday parties.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

I just had a look at keren's IG pictures and is sutton seriously in a pyjama? Like okay it's a "classy" (I can't find the right word) pyjama, but still.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Babbs18 wrote:I just had a look at keren's IG pictures and is sutton seriously in a pyjama? Like okay it's a "classy" (I can't find the right word) pyjama, but still.
I went to look for pyjamas and came back with this.
WHAT is that she's wearing? Who makes tops like that? Who are they meant for? Are they supposed to be laced so loosely like that in the middle? How is Khoa okay with her looking like trash? Why is no one telling her she can't pull that off?
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8d02b8.jpg[/IMG]

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

aniraKKarina wrote:
Babbs18 wrote:I just had a look at keren's IG pictures and is sutton seriously in a pyjama? Like okay it's a "classy" (I can't find the right word) pyjama, but still.
WHAT is that she's wearing? Who makes tops like that? Who are they meant for? Are they supposed to be laced so loosely like that in the middle? How is Khoa okay with her looking like trash? Why is no one telling her she can't pull that off?
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8d02b8.jpg[/IMG]

Better yet, what level of attention whore do you have to be to wear something that trashy to a birthday party for a 1 year old. I mean really, you can't spend one day acting like a normal human being when it comes to your childs birthday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

anr92 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:33 pm I don’t see a problem with getting a slide!??!we always have a slide or at every party we go to because we have a shit load of kids at the parties and we want to make it fun for the KIDS. Honestly, the only time I didn’t have a jumper/ slide was for my baby shower and the kids were bored lol and beer? What’s wrong with having beer? Most of the adults especially the men always have a beer but they don’t get shit faced or even buzzed. The way I see KK they’re actually partying for them & not Sutton.

I think the slide is fine but one that big most kids (the age of kids there) can't go down. Whether they are too scared or its dangerous. Why not just buy one of those kid type water slides with a climber and use it for each party.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote:

Better yet, what level of attention whore do you have to be to wear something that trashy to a birthday party for a 1 year old. I mean really, you can't spend one day acting like a normal human being when it comes to your childs birthday.

I think it’s her swim top. But whatever Sutton is wearing is like 3 sizes too big [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 50c0a8.jpg[/IMG]

StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

StreetTacosTalking wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote:I went to look for pyjamas and came back with this.

I think it’s her swim top. But whatever Sutton is wearing is like 3 sizes too big [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 50c0a8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 5da700.jpg[/IMG]

Yup. It’s her swimsuit.

1. Not a swimsuit I would wear as the mom at my kid’s party. But let’s be real, this party wasn’t about Sutton at all.

2. Why would she not have a cover up or shirt to throw over that for when they came inside? She bothered to put on shorts, so I take that to mean she wanted to wear just the swim top intentionally.

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Better yet, what level of attention whore do you have to be to wear something that trashy to a birthday party for a 1 year old. I mean really, you can't spend one day acting like a normal human being when it comes to your childs birthday.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 5da700.jpg[/IMG]

Yup. It’s her swimsuit.

1. Not a swimsuit I would wear as the mom at my kid’s party. But let’s be real, this party wasn’t about Sutton at all.

2. Why would she not have a cover up or shirt to throw over that for when they came inside? She bothered to put on shorts, so I take that to mean she wanted to wear just the swim top intentionally.

not to mention she's wearing a bikini, khoas in shorts and a t-shirt and Sutton has to wear a full black suit?! that poor kid would be over heating! Any thing for the aesthetic Image

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Pandas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pandas »

I just think she’s going to look back at these photos in like 20 years and be like what the fuck was I thinking with those bun knots ... it makes me laugh thinking about that ....imagine being a grown up J L S and having all your childhood memories and experiences with your parent looking like that? There’s a difference between the fashion of the day and Kernel looool

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

If Kernel moved more than an inch in either direction, both of the bowling balls she calls boobs would fall through that bikini top lol. That would be one for the kids.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Drama_llama_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Drama_llama_ »

I’m from Australia, so not sure what the weather is like over in Forida. But I’m always so confused usually seeing Keren in crop tops and shorts, Landon usually in only shorts while Jackson and Sutton are always in full length onesies. Like is it hot or not? Those kids must overheat.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

How are their fans not freaking about all these missed vlogs lol I mean they didn’t upload the day after Jackson’s first day and now Sutton’s first birthday
rorow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rorow »

Drama_llama_ wrote:I’m from Australia, so not sure what the weather is like over in Forida. But I’m always so confused usually seeing Keren in crop tops and shorts, Landon usually in only shorts while Jackson and Sutton are always in full length onesies. Like is it hot or not? Those kids must overheat.

It's bc they are always at home and Kern blasts the ac so they need to be warm

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Redcar2019 wrote:How are their fans not freaking about all these missed vlogs lol I mean they didn’t upload the day after Jackson’s first day and now Sutton’s first birthday

They’ve only posted 13/18 days this month. Not quite how they explained their days off in that live video.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

ckks wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:40 pm
Redcar2019 wrote:How are their fans not freaking about all these missed vlogs lol I mean they didn’t upload the day after Jackson’s first day and now Sutton’s first birthday

They’ve only posted 13/18 days this month. Not quite how they explained their days off in that live video.

This is where a lot of youtubers mess up. They get too comfortable and forget that this is their JOB. They went from vlogging everyday to now having an excuse every week why they didn't feel like vlogging for a couple days. If they had an actual job they couldn't choose when they wanted to get work done.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:

This is where a lot of youtubers mess up. They get too comfortable and forget that this is their JOB. They went from vlogging everyday to now having an excuse every week why they didn't feel like vlogging for a couple days. If they had an actual job they couldn't choose when they wanted to get work done.

They think it’s fine because they make up for the money in sponsorships, but idk how they don’t realize their audience will eventually lose interest because of the inconsistency. They may still be doing fine now, but it won’t last forever. It’s not even the amount of days that would matter. If you want weekends off, take them, but TELL YOUR AUDIENCE so they know when to expect a new video and when not to. It’s really not that hard.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:

Okbaby channel is a great example for this. Daily vlogs to whenever they feel like it and most days theirs losing subscribers now

Return to “KKandBabyJ”