Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Todays drama »

:( Ellie hates hearing the truth.
Cgl33 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:13 pm I got blocked by Ellie and my comment was barely critical.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Now she's saying she's getting her iud out at the urgent care
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:14 pm Now she's saying she's getting her iud out at the urgent care
Oh brother. And of course she had to have Jared call and see if it was something they’d do.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:23 pm
geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:14 pm Now she's saying she's getting her iud out at the urgent care
Oh brother. And of course she had to have Jared call and see if it was something they’d do.
Next thing she will be pregnant
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:34 pm

Oh, that’s a given. What Ellie wants, Ellie gets. And Ellie has always wanted 2 kids, a break, 2 kids.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

She also said that it would cost $1000 to remove the IUD so she bought some type of ovulation device to predict when to get pregnant or when to avoid getting pregnant. Yup she'll be blaming it on the device. Baby #4 coming soon. Hope it's another boy - like Calvin.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

This bitch did not just have her husband call an urgent care to take out her IUD. I don’t even know what to say to that. Grow up and make your own freaking calls Ellie. So bizarre Jared had to do it. She is so helpless. And of course a few days after discovering copper toxicity is supposedly a thing, she’s suddenly having severe pain and needs it out ASAP. How ridiculous. She is seriously a total nutcase. Let’s play a game of guess which disorder Ellie has (not diagnosing anything just pointing out some things she has in common). Reading these descriptions is like reading a personal narrative of Ellie’s life.
——-
“Malingering is the fabrication, intentional production, or significant exaggeration of physical or psychological symptoms; or the intentional misattribution of genuine symptoms to an unrelated event or series of events; designed to achieve a specific objective such as escaping duty or work; mitigating punishment; obtaining drugs; or receiving unwarranted recompense, such as disability compensation or personal damages award.”
——
“Munchausen syndrome: people with Munchausen syndrome will repeatedly fake symptoms of medical problems. The symptoms will be exaggerated and they may go to other great lengths to convince others that their symptoms are real. Munchausen syndrome patients have been known to undergo unnecessary medical procedures including surgeries. They may also go to different medical facilities so not to be detected.”
——
“Illness anxiety disorder, sometimes called hypochondriasis or health anxiety, is worrying excessively that you are or may become seriously ill. You may have no physical symptoms. Or you may believe that normal body sensations or minor symptoms are signs of severe illness, even though a thorough medical exam doesn't reveal a serious medical condition. You may experience extreme anxiety that body sensations, such as muscle twitching or fatigue, are associated with a specific, serious illness. This excessive anxiety — rather than the physical symptom itself — results in severe distress that can disrupt your life.

Illness anxiety disorder is a long-term condition that can fluctuate in severity. It may increase with age or during times of stress. But psychological counseling (psychotherapy) and sometimes medication can help ease your worries.

Symptoms of illness anxiety disorder involve preoccupation with the idea that you're seriously ill, based on normal body sensations (such as a noisy stomach) or minor signs (such as a minor rash). Signs and symptoms may include:

Being preoccupied with having or getting a serious disease or health condition
Worrying that minor symptoms or body sensations mean you have a serious illness
Being easily alarmed about your health status
Finding little or no reassurance from doctor visits or negative test results
Worrying excessively about a specific medical condition or your risk of developing a medical condition because it runs in your family
Having so much distress about possible illnesses that it's hard for you to function
Repeatedly checking your body for signs of illness or disease
Frequently making medical appointments for reassurance — or avoiding medical care for fear of being diagnosed with a serious illness
Avoiding people, places or activities for fear of health risks
Constantly talking about your health and possible illnesses
Frequently searching the internet for causes of symptoms or possible illnesses”
—-
“Somatic symptom disorder is characterized by an extreme focus on physical symptoms — such as pain or fatigue — that causes major emotional distress and problems functioning. You may or may not have another diagnosed medical condition associated with these symptoms, but your reaction to the symptoms is not normal. You often think the worst about your symptoms and frequently seek medical care, continuing to search for an explanation even when other serious conditions have been excluded. Health concerns may become such a central focus of your life that it's hard to function, sometimes leading to disability.

If you have somatic symptom disorder, you may experience significant emotional and physical distress. Treatment can help ease symptoms, help you cope and improve your quality of life.

Symptoms
Symptoms of somatic symptom disorder may be:

Specific sensations, such as pain or shortness of breath, or more general symptoms, such as fatigue or weakness
Unrelated to any medical cause that can be identified, or related to a medical condition such as cancer or heart disease, but more significant than what's usually expected
A single symptom, multiple symptoms or varying symptoms
Mild, moderate or severe
Pain is the most common symptom, but whatever your symptoms, you have excessive thoughts, feelings or behaviors related to those symptoms, which cause significant problems, make it difficult to function and sometimes can be disabling.

These thoughts, feelings and behaviors can include:

Constant worry about potential illness
Viewing normal physical sensations as a sign of severe physical illness
Fearing that symptoms are serious, even when there is no evidence
Thinking that physical sensations are threatening or harmful
Feeling that medical evaluation and treatment have not been adequate
Fearing that physical activity may cause damage to your body
Repeatedly checking your body for abnormalities
Frequent health care visits that don't relieve your concerns or that make them worse
Being unresponsive to medical treatment or unusually sensitive to medication side effects
Having a more severe impairment than is usually expected from a medical condition”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

If she can’t even call urgent care for herself, how is she going to parent another child?

I think once she read that nonsense about copper toxicity, she knew it was coming out one way or another. This wasn’t an emergency. I’m sure she made up excuses for getting it out at urgent care like she was in pain. If she had gone to her ob, they would have done a thorough check and educated her. How does Jared not see how out of control she is? She’s the primary reason people are unsubbing. She’s the reason for his stress.
Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luvthetube »

Cgl33 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:32 pm I’m catching up after watching and I’m just shaking my head at Ellie’s attitude on Instagram versus Jared’s attitude. She’s being a passive aggressive bitch and he seems appreciative of some criticism. She wants another baby but can’t handle life as it is now. Hahaha good luck with that, Ellie. A fourth kid is more money, more time, more effort, more weight loss after breastfeeding. It’s such a train wreck but I can’t look away.
I think it’s a man/woman thing. I could never take the criticism and my husband would just let it roll off his back. She is young and I would say pretty immature though. My blood could be boiling over something, but I wouldn’t go on social media and let others know how shallow I am.
Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luvthetube »

Cgl33 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:34 pm If she can’t even call urgent care for herself, how is she going to parent another child?

I think once she read that nonsense about copper toxicity, she knew it was coming out one way or another. This wasn’t an emergency. I’m sure she made up excuses for getting it out at urgent care like she was in pain. If she had gone to her ob, they would have done a thorough check and educated her. How does Jared not see how out of control she is? She’s the primary reason people are unsubbing. She’s the reason for his stress.
I would be nervous going to urgent care for this. An OB/Gynecologist would be more qualified. I don’t get the urgency! Why couldn’t she wait until Monday for Jared to make the appointment? 😂
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Cgl33 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:34 pm If she can’t even call urgent care for herself, how is she going to parent another child?

All of a sudden the IUD was causing her pain and I assume she has had it for a while. Also, insurance does cover IUDs since ACA was enacted. However, I do think it is possible their insurance wouldn't cover an emergency visits like this one and did they look at other reasons she was in pain?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:
actuallydear wrote:I think people would be a lot happier for them and their decision if it wasn't so obvious that this is just another stepping stone closer to another baby that Jared has been forced into agreeing to have.

Instead of trying for more children you can't handle Ellie, perhaps talk to your therapist about why you're desperate for more even though you're terribly unhealthy - in mind, body and spirit.

Oh, that's right - it's because you're trying to fix the childhood you had through your own family. Except you're not. You're still screwing up your kids and taking their chances of a decently healthy childhood and rest of their lives... you're just doing it in a different way than your asshole parents did.

They're why you have so many issues, and you won't feel happy or healthy until you've addressed them all and worked through them with a professional. And by professional, I don't mean a freaking chiropractor.

Just curious what you see as Ellie trying to fix her childhood. I’ve always gotten the impression that she strives to have the same childhood she had. Of all the Griffith children, she arguably was the favourite and was treated the best, so she’d have the least cause for concern about how they were all treated.

That’s the struggle, I think. She doesn’t know how things are wrong, but knows they are. She has displayed signs of anxiety when it comes to her family and would probably not admit that in fear of the Griffiths coming across as the less than perfect family they work so hard to display.

So on comes a constant struggle of feeling amiss and not knowing why, and/or the need to do what is right in her Mother’s eyes.

They’re all incredibly messed up and too stubborn to figure out what it is that needs to change from their own childhoods. It’s been pumped into their heads from birth - Mom is a Queen. She is always right.

It’s just history repeating itself. Maybe once the current kids grow up and start their own families they’ll have enough awareness to realise what is healthy and helpful and what’s not. But, I fear that combining the 2 worlds (old traditional Griffiths way, and then growing up on camera having every moved being watched by everyone you know) is going to lead to a lot more anxiety than the current adult kids.

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Wow Ellie story right now Bryan and miss are at their house
petey_patches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petey_patches »

Tiger27 wrote:This bitch did not just have her husband call an urgent care to take out her IUD. I don’t even know what to say to that. Grow up and make your own freaking calls Ellie. So bizarre Jared had to do it. She is so helpless. And of course a few days after discovering copper toxicity is supposedly a thing, she’s suddenly having severe pain and needs it out ASAP. How ridiculous. She is seriously a total nutcase. Let’s play a game of guess which disorder Ellie has (not diagnosing anything just pointing out some things she has in common). Reading these descriptions is like reading a personal narrative of Ellie’s life.
——-
“Malingering is the fabrication, intentional production, or significant exaggeration of physical or psychological symptoms; or the intentional misattribution of genuine symptoms to an unrelated event or series of events; designed to achieve a specific objective such as escaping duty or work; mitigating punishment; obtaining drugs; or receiving unwarranted recompense, such as disability compensation or personal damages award.”
——
“Munchausen syndrome: people with Munchausen syndrome will repeatedly fake symptoms of medical problems. The symptoms will be exaggerated and they may go to other great lengths to convince others that their symptoms are real. Munchausen syndrome patients have been known to undergo unnecessary medical procedures including surgeries. They may also go to different medical facilities so not to be detected.”
——
“Illness anxiety disorder, sometimes called hypochondriasis or health anxiety, is worrying excessively that you are or may become seriously ill. You may have no physical symptoms. Or you may believe that normal body sensations or minor symptoms are signs of severe illness, even though a thorough medical exam doesn't reveal a serious medical condition. You may experience extreme anxiety that body sensations, such as muscle twitching or fatigue, are associated with a specific, serious illness. This excessive anxiety — rather than the physical symptom itself — results in severe distress that can disrupt your life.

Illness anxiety disorder is a long-term condition that can fluctuate in severity. It may increase with age or during times of stress. But psychological counseling (psychotherapy) and sometimes medication can help ease your worries.

Symptoms of illness anxiety disorder involve preoccupation with the idea that you're seriously ill, based on normal body sensations (such as a noisy stomach) or minor signs (such as a minor rash). Signs and symptoms may include:

Worrying excessively about a specific medical condition or your risk of developing a medical condition because it runs in your family
Having so much distress about possible illnesses that it's hard for you to function
Frequently making medical appointments for reassurance — or avoiding medical care for fear of being diagnosed with a serious illness
—-
“Somatic symptom disorder is characterized by an extreme focus on physical symptoms — such as pain or fatigue — that causes major emotional distress and problems functioning. You may or may not have another diagnosed medical condition associated with these symptoms, but your reaction to the symptoms is not normal. You often think the worst about your symptoms and frequently seek medical care, continuing to search for an explanation even when other serious conditions have been excluded. Health concerns may become such a central focus of your life that it's hard to function, sometimes leading to disability.

If you have somatic symptom disorder, you may experience significant emotional and physical distress. Treatment can help ease symptoms, help you cope and improve your quality of life.

Symptoms

Specific sensations, such as pain or shortness of breath, or more general symptoms, such as fatigue or weakness
Unrelated to any medical cause that can be identified, or related to a medical condition such as cancer or heart disease, but more significant than what's usually expected
Mild, moderate or severe
Pain is the most common symptom, but whatever your symptoms, you have excessive thoughts, feelings or behaviors related to those symptoms, which cause significant problems, make it difficult to function and sometimes can be disabling.

Frequent health care visits that don't relieve your concerns or that make them worse
Being unresponsive to medical treatment or unusually sensitive to medication side effects
Having a more severe impairment than is usually expected from a medical condition”

As someone with health anxiety, where if I learn about something or read about something I can suddenly feel pain, ache, blah blah blah I do feel for her because it sucks. However, Jared shouldn’t be enabling her and feeding her anxiety but making her a freaking urgent care appointment!

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

petey_patches wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:This bitch did not just have her husband call an urgent care to take out her IUD. I don’t even know what to say to that. Grow up and make your own freaking calls Ellie. So bizarre Jared had to do it. She is so helpless. And of course a few days after discovering copper toxicity is supposedly a thing, she’s suddenly having severe pain and needs it out ASAP. How ridiculous. She is seriously a total nutcase. Let’s play a game of guess which disorder Ellie has (not diagnosing anything just pointing out some things she has in common). Reading these descriptions is like reading a personal narrative of Ellie’s life.
——-
——
——

—-

Symptoms

Mild, moderate or severe

As someone with health anxiety, where if I learn about something or read about something I can suddenly feel pain, ache, blah blah blah I do feel for her because it sucks. However, Jared shouldn’t be enabling her and feeding her anxiety but making her a freaking urgent care appointment!

After reading about these disorders I’m 100% convinced Ellie has one. She literally read about IUD issues and magically started having them within the same week, so much so that she made a freaking emergency appointment to have it out. She’s shown signs of all sorts of mental health issues over the years but this set of disorders really hits her issues on the head. I hope her therapist is legit because girlfriend needs help. I would bet a majority of symptoms would improve with psychotherapy and anxiety meds.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

and then Ruby later do not recommend IUD to her viewer or daughters because Ellie had issues with it....
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

Don't you know that she is struggling with infertility? ;)
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Luvthetube wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:14 pm

I would be nervous going to urgent care for this. An OB/Gynecologist would be more qualified. I don’t get the urgency! Why couldn’t she wait until Monday for Jared to make the appointment? 😂
She can't get pregnant fast enough.....
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

131618 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:08 pm THIS though

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Sorry for posting three times in a row.....
They really should quit Youtube, but the problem is, that Ellie probably doesn't understand that a normal job (at Verizon) won't bring in so much money.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:04 pm Wow Ellie story right now Bryan and miss are at their house
Totally confusing day! Ellie is in so much pain that they go to the urgent care to have it removed and now they are entertaining company and she's acting like nothing was wrong!!

I have a question and was wondering what everyone's thoughts is. Do you think Ellie and Jared were surprised at the reaction Friday? I think they were-I think they thought everyone would be cool about it like in the past. People were understanding with a two day delay and even the weekends off because most people are off on the weekend. Then they dropped to four days with it just being announced in IG comments at first. I think this is where people started not being as understanding because Ellie said they had a lot of doctor appt and trips so they were cutting back. People kind of got the impression it would be just for a while. Then cut back to three and it's been a lot of ads lately and that's when many got aggravated. I thought it was very interesting that Jared left a comment saying they didn't think it was a unified decision and he didn't respond like he did to some of the others. I think it was his way of saying that he agreed with the post.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”