Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by 131618 »

Ducklings4 wrote:Does she have any more surgeries planned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said she'll be needing surgery on her knee again soon Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lo5o5 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:02 pm
Lo5o5 wrote:
Thankyou! Image
It’s hard, so I understand Bonnie’s denial but it’s the kids I feel for the most. It must be such a confusing time for them. I hope she can come off the pills sooner rather than later, at least for her children’s sakes. I wonder if she reads here..Image
Yes- good for you, and good luck! I've got 16 years (took 20 years for me to get 16,lol). Thank God my kids don't remember me high. I gave up a lot for my addiction-- my nursing license, my marriage (which sucked anyway) and initially custody of my kids. So seeing Bonnie like this is scary.
I just don't undrrst

Wow, you’ve come a long way then! I’m happy for you that you’re in recovery now. Doesn’t it feel like waking up from a very hazy dream? I feel like I’ve lost years of my life. It’s such a slippery slope & you don’t even realise it when you’re in full swing addiction so I can’t blame Bonnie so much for being defensive and in denial about it. I’ve been there..
When she said about suddenly stopping cold turkey & thinking she’d be fine - Image I’ve also been there many times. When I knew I had a problem & was overdosing daily. (But also when I’d run out of pills earlier than I was supposed to, from overdosing, & felt too ashamed to alert the Dr to my misuse so had no option but to try cold turkey!!) So maybe Bonnie is thinking along the same lines?! But of course she soon realised that cold turkey is the hardest way to stop as it takes some seriously strong willpower & determination - can delicate, coddled Bon-Bon do it? Hmmm I think slowly reducing amounts over a period of time will be her best bet lol. I hope she can do it though, at least so we no longer have to see those kids so anxious and walking on eggshells around their emotionally unstable mother.
Oh yeah, been there! I doctor-shopped and lied to get what I needed! It's harder to do now because of the laws and the requirements that doctors check the database.
I meant to say that I don't understand how the family can see these videos and not be concerned. (I was catching a plane and hit send too soon) But then again, they're not uploading within a close time frame. So maybe they aren't really seeing it?

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

131618 wrote:

Hopefully that will be a little different because any joint/injury repairs usually come with physical therapy. Although she may shop for a physical therapist who will let her be lazy. What she needs is one who will push her and refuse her excuses.

Unread post by Guest »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:09 pm Oh yeah, been there! I doctor-shopped and lied to get what I needed! It's harder to do now because of the laws and the requirements that doctors check the database.
I meant to say that I don't understand how the family can see these videos and not be concerned. (I was catching a plane and hit send too soon) But then again, they're not uploading within a close time frame. So maybe they aren't really seeing it?

Maybe her family are also on the denial train? Or maybe they’ve voiced their concerns but Bonnie has convinced them she has it under control (like she did many times to the vlog camera) and they haven’t wanted to push any further? Having lived pretty sheltered lives, it’s possible they just don’t know what addiction really looks like so they’re missing the red flags? I bet they have this idea that addiction can’t happen to people like them when in reality opioid addiction is an ever growing epidemic.

I don’t think this will be her last surgery. When she started saying she thinks she’ll need knee surgery, alarm bells were ringing. Maybe it is necessary but if she’s only looking for excuses to get more surgery therefore get more pills, that’s a very worrying sign. :(
SI_Photography
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SI_Photography »

Lo5o5 wrote:Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:46 pm
lmmomSD wrote:Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:09 pm Oh yeah, been there! I doctor-shopped and lied to get what I needed! It's harder to do now because of the laws and the requirements that doctors check the database.

Maybe her family are also on the denial train? Or maybe they’ve voiced their concerns but Bonnie has convinced them she has it under control (like she did many times to the vlog camera) and they haven’t wanted to push any further? Having lived pretty sheltered lives, it’s possible they just don’t know what addiction really looks like so they’re missing the red flags? I bet they have this idea that addiction can’t happen to people like them when in reality opioid addiction is an ever growing epidemic.

I don’t think this will be her last surgery. When she started saying she thinks she’ll need knee surgery, alarm bells were ringing. Maybe it is necessary but if she’s only looking for excuses to get more surgery therefore get more pills, that’s a very worrying sign. :(
Could she have been the one to talk Joel into the hair transplant procedure in order to get pain meds second-hand from that ? Or was he prescribed any ? This family needs OFF youtube. The whole clan. Look what YouTube has done to them. Used to love all of them and their videos. Now it’s one big train wreck ☹️ So sad to see.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

angelfire89 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:59 pm
131618 wrote:

Hopefully that will be a little different because any joint/injury repairs usually come with physical therapy. Although she may shop for a physical therapist who will let her be lazy. What she needs is one who will push her and refuse her excuses.
Her orthopedic surgeon will prescribe pain killers and recommend physical therapy but it will be up to her if she goes to one.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

SI_Photography wrote: Could she have been the one to talk Joel into the hair transplant procedure in order to get pain meds second-hand from that ? Or was he prescribed any ? This family needs OFF youtube. The whole clan. Look what YouTube has done to them. Used to love all of them and their videos. Now it’s one big train wreck Image So sad to see.
I think this is a reach. Plus Canada doesn’t prescribe painkillers as freely as the states do, so Joel likely only left with Ibiprofen and T3s.

Unread post by Guest »

SI_Photography wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:13 pm Could she have been the one to talk Joel into the hair transplant procedure in order to get pain meds second-hand from that ? Or was he prescribed any ? This family needs OFF youtube. The whole clan. Look what YouTube has done to them. Used to love all of them and their videos. Now it’s one big train wreck ☹️ So sad to see.
I know, I used to enjoy the videos when B+J were more relatable but they really have changed & not for the better ☹️.. E+J I don’t watch anymore bc Jared’s voice & incessant fake happiness became too much for me to bear. Julie’s channel bored me. Watched a few of Gma & Gpa Griff’s videos but also pretty boring. Never watched 8passengers or Beau’s channel other than the vintage videos (did anyone else catch their Grandmother calling toddler Bonnie a “brown eyed little demon”?!😂😂)
I liked Bonnie’s personality most out of all the Griffiths before they got rid of the comments along with any self-awareness 😳
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

SI_Photography wrote:
Lo5o5 wrote:Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:46 pm
lmmomSD wrote:Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:09 pm Oh yeah, been there! I doctor-shopped and lied to get what I needed! It's harder to do now because of the laws and the requirements that doctors check the database.

Could she have been the one to talk Joel into the hair transplant procedure in order to get pain meds second-hand from that ? Or was he prescribed any ? This family needs OFF youtube. The whole clan. Look what YouTube has done to them. Used to love all of them and their videos. Now it’s one big train wreck Image So sad to see.
You’re kidding, right? To say this theory is a stretch would be an understatement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Whatsthetea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whatsthetea »

I just watched the vlog where he gave her the ring and balloons.She has to be on quite the dose to be so emotional and not able to focus.The way she’s dragging her words...it has to be much worse than any of us can imagine.
I don’t understand why she won’t just take a brush to her hair and throw it up in a pony or bun.Those poor kids.
8-)
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

It probably goes beyond her dosing herself. I think she’s actually mentally deranged. She started doing that crazy, inane laughing quite some time ago.
JustAnotherKiwi19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustAnotherKiwi19 »

Also, has anyone else noticed...Kevin had by Ruby's definition "the most painful surgery you can have" but yet at just over 15 days after his surgery he's cooking dinner on the barbeque, and going to the gym.... But yet Bonnie is still struggling to do with work from her bed... The Mish mash of vlogs in a random order make it really hard to tell what is going on...
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

JustAnotherKiwi19 wrote:Also, has anyone else noticed...Kevin had by Ruby's definition "the most painful surgery you can have" but yet at just over 15 days after his surgery he's cooking dinner on the barbeque, and going to the gym.... But yet Bonnie is still struggling to do with work from her bed... The Mish mash of vlogs in a random order make it really hard to tell what is going on...
I think the unclear time frame is very purposeful. It allows her (and Joel) to hide how long this is really going on for. A lot of their viewers are idiots who worship them and don’t take the time to put two and two together. They can still justify it as oh she JUST had surgery, it’s no big deal. Anyone with half a brain though can realize she’s over a month out from surgery and still a mess.

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

Has Bonnie ever mentioned where she had her surgeries done?? Just curious because Grace Helbig said she gets offers from "Beverly Hills dentists" to get free work done if she just posts about it on IG.

I've always wondered if Bonnie got some deal because flying all the way to LA for multiple surgeries seems a bit insane to me. She could have had all the same work done in Utah.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

rosie_dalia wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:54 am Has Bonnie ever mentioned where she had her surgeries done?? Just curious because Grace Helbig said she gets offers from "Beverly Hills dentists" to get free work done if she just posts about it on IG.

I've always wondered if Bonnie got some deal because flying all the way to LA for multiple surgeries seems a bit insane to me. She could have had all the same work done in Utah.
I doubt this or other surgeon(s) would want these complicated recoveries as their means to advertise their elected procedures? However, I could be wrong.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

YTIG60 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:49 pm
rosie_dalia wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:54 am Has Bonnie ever mentioned where she had her surgeries done?? Just curious because Grace Helbig said she gets offers from "Beverly Hills dentists" to get free work done if she just posts about it on IG.

I doubt this or other surgeon(s) would want these complicated recoveries as their means to advertise their elected procedures? However, I could be wrong.
Additionally, she may have loosely mentioned her surgeon once or twice, but she definitely has not advertised for them or name dropped heavily.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

queenc13 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:59 pm
YTIG60 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:49 pm I doubt this or other surgeon(s) would want these complicated recoveries as their means to advertise their elected procedures? However, I could be wrong.
Additionally, she may have loosely mentioned her surgeon once or twice, but she definitely has not advertised for them or name dropped heavily.
Well, I guess we do know Joel's hair treatment was free because they plastered that dude's name everywhere. LOL!

It is sort of shocking how much FREE STUFF these YTers get for basically doing nothing.
justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

Another post screaming for attention. Look at Bon’s insta story. How long is she gonna take to “recover”? It’s been like weeeeeeks!
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

justmeelinex wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:58 pm Another post screaming for attention. Look at Bon’s insta story. How long is she gonna take to “recover”? It’s been like weeeeeeks!
Serious question: How long it has actually been? Is anyone on the timeline map?

I searched online and I found that recovery generally takes at least 6-8 weeks. If patient has drainage tubes, they can go back to work after 7 days (the tubes are taken out by then).

So, in a week she should have been in such condition that she were able to go to work. I don't count her laying in bed using lap top as work. I mean that she should have been in condition that she ''gets ready and leaves house'' -type of work (because that's what ''going to work'' typically means)

I found this insteresting article relating to opioid abuse and sleep:
http://baartprograms.com/opioids-can-ne ... ect-sleep/

Oh boy, those symptoms under ''Types of Sleep Disorders Caused by Opioids'' was so similar to what Bonnie has showcased/described in her vlogs.
justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

I'm half way through todays video and I have to admit I'm actually enjoying this vlog. Bonnie sounds pretty ok so far and the kids seem to have fun.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”