BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 66)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 60)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

luci417 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:05 pm They’re doing good now ONLY because of Britney’s sponsorships...NOT HER CHANNEL.
She barely posts so pretty soon the sponsorships will stop, once her kids get bigger all the toddler related sponsorships will come to an end and then what? What’s she gonna do once Nolan fully declines and she needs a wheelchair, wheelchair accessible van and all the other shit insurance can’t cover? She can’t rely on sponsorships and hand outs to take care of a kid she KNEW would require expensive care for the rest of his short life.
I hate how cynical this sounds but...she has a decent following - she could support herself by advocating for nolan's dmd. videos of them doing bucket list stuff could go viral easily as well as sharing her pov, colabs with other moms of disabled/terminal kids etc and she'd be doing a good thing. but that'd require accepting his diagnosis and putting in the effort to be informed and articulate so...
Of course she could but she won’t...otherwise she would’ve been done it already. Nolan isn’t gonna get DMD, he already has it and is already starting to decline yet she wants to completely sweep it under the rug. His knees are constantly cut up, he can’t jump or barely climb yet she ignores it and allows her dildo head husband to call him a straggler while she smiles in the background.

She’ll start advocating for him only when she can’t hide it anymore or when her bank account dries up and she needs to make money off him or cry for handouts.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Babbs18 »

luci417 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:05 pm They’re doing good now ONLY because of Britney’s sponsorships...NOT HER CHANNEL.
She barely posts so pretty soon the sponsorships will stop, once her kids get bigger all the toddler related sponsorships will come to an end and then what? What’s she gonna do once Nolan fully declines and she needs a wheelchair, wheelchair accessible van and all the other shit insurance can’t cover? She can’t rely on sponsorships and hand outs to take care of a kid she KNEW would require expensive care for the rest of his short life.
I hate how cynical this sounds but...she has a decent following - she could support herself by advocating for nolan's dmd. videos of them doing bucket list stuff could go viral easily as well as sharing her pov, colabs with other moms of disabled/terminal kids etc and she'd be doing a good thing. but that'd require accepting his diagnosis and putting in the effort to be informed and articulate so...
The only thing britney be advocating is her choice of dick
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Even when Nolan declines (more), you think she’s going to use his painful *CLICKBAIT* video money on him?
No. Cause she’s so so so stressed and needs her dunken coffee, her target trips, amazon packages and takeout. Cause she’s so so so busy running the burden child around, so she definitely won’t have time to do anything. So she’ll have to spend the money on a maid still, cause her kids are so so so messy and so so so crazy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:It’s amazing how britney isn’t taking her channel more seriously. She really thinks people will continue to watch when every video is sponsored, on top of all the ads we have to sit through? Her channel is failing quickly.

Watch in invidio. No ads there and she does not get the view

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:04 pm
luci417 wrote:
Of course she could but she won’t...otherwise she would’ve been done it already. Nolan isn’t gonna get DMD, he already has it and is already starting to decline yet she wants to completely sweep it under the rug. His knees are constantly cut up, he can’t jump or barely climb yet she ignores it and allows her dildo head husband to call him a straggler while she smiles in the background.

She’ll start advocating for him only when she can’t hide it anymore or when her bank account dries up and she needs to make money off him or cry for handouts.
I have no doubts in my mind, that she will start a GoFundMe page, anytime she needs something for Nolan and can't afford it.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I just wanted to say that if Britney has a fifth child with Frank, it will be her first child that isn’t conceived out of wedlock. Have a nice night, everyone.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I don’t understand why they are doing home DIY stuff on their “new channel”. They havent been in the house for a year yet, nothing should need doing.

So they obviously skimped originally on the wardrobe hanging if they are redoing them now?!

Waste of money, just for content
lucylue1982
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucylue1982 »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:09 pm I don’t understand why they are doing home DIY stuff on their “new channel”. They havent been in the house for a year yet, nothing should need doing.

So they obviously skimped originally on the wardrobe hanging if they are redoing them now?!

Waste of money, just for content
Probably because they couldn't film the entire process and make a video of their house actually being built, so they're doing things now so they can write it off as a business expense if they film it. Since YouTube is her "job" :blah:
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

TellAll wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:41 pm
Sabrina_the_cat1990 wrote:Bitchney and Frankfart must have already given up on the Morons channel. They were supposed to upload on Friday, and here it is almost Monday. I thought Frenkk was going to hold her accountable. What will be her excuse once the kids are in school? She will have several hours to herself.. oh wait, she will spending it basking in the glory of the Golden child.
LMAO probably waiting for somebody to agree to sponsor the next video Image

Looks like you were right, sponsored/given a closet organizer lol
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

I can’t believe she took aria a day before school started to go shopping for clothes. She is at home all day everyday!!

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

boonz wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:29 am I can’t believe she took aria a day before school started to go shopping for clothes. She is at home all day everyday!!

Well, I can't see what's wrong with that???!!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Damn poor Aria is already to go to school at the butt crack of 6:30am to take the school bus because Britney is too damn lazy to drive her herself.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:29 am Damn poor Aria is already to go to school at the butt crack of 6:30am to take the school bus because Britney is too damn lazy to drive her herself.
Honestly I agree with Aria taking the bus. Aria is certainly old enough. Children taking the bus to school means less polluting cars clogging up the road and creating bad traffic around the school zone; it also means Aria will get to school on time. Public schools always encourage children to take the bus if that is an option. But you're right. Britney is a disinterested, uninvolved parent. Her youtubing and instagramming make her that way!
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Harlow: exists

Britney: The sass is out of this world! She is so so crazy!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d5016b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Her arms are crossed. Maybe this is Harlow being defensive because she's sick of having to perform for her mother's social media. Nope. Obviously, it's the sass!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Damn poor Aria is already to go to school at the butt crack of 6:30am to take the school bus because Britney is too damn lazy to drive her herself.
That does seem really early. I have noticed the neighbor kids getting on the bus super early also. I think my niece and nephew have to be on the bus by 7 or so. I don’t remember having to be on the bus that early at that age. School didn’t start until nine. Seems they are making these kids start school so early now.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Here legally kids can be on the bus for 1 hour each way any longer than that they need to go to another school or another route has to be made. Yet the bus companies & school districts push it to the limit.
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

Man, her views are really down! Usually her videos get 20k views if they’ve been out for half a day, and she only has like 15k, Also, it’s so apparent that she reads here because we mentioned her giving up on the Moron channel yesterday , and all of a sudden,the Moron channel has a new (shitty) video that’s of course sponsored. She is going to destroy that poor house for a subpar channel and it isn’t even a year old yet. Yikes.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

So dumb that they are doing DIY videos on a brand new “custom built” house. It shouldn’t need DIY anything.

Same with detailing a brand new car. How dirty can it possibly be. They are so un-relatable and boring.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Jameson wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:15 am So dumb that they are doing DIY videos on a brand new “custom built” house. It shouldn’t need DIY anything.

Same with detailing a brand new car. How dirty can it possibly be. They are so un-relatable and boring.

OH MY GOSH YES, I was rolling my eyes SO hard in the car detailing video. Would of been more interesting to watch if it was super dirty and seeing a big transformation or something lol and I feel like thr closet video was just quickly thrown together and not interesting at all

Return to “Britneyandbaby”