HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

Am I the only one kinda wondering where Dann’s OG baby mama is in all of this and how she feels about Haylee basically claiming this little boy as her stepson when her and Dann have legit only been together for a few months and are most likely only as serious as they are because Haylee got accidentally knocked up? Lol.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

PhoenixAsh wrote:Am I the only one kinda wondering where Dann’s OG baby mama is in all of this and how she feels about Haylee basically claiming this little boy as her stepson when her and Dann have legit only been together for a few months and are most likely only as serious as they are because Haylee got accidentally knocked up? Lol.
Imagine if Randy had stayed in Hazzel's life and was claiming his most recent girlfriend's kids as Hazzel's siblings. Speaking of Randy, Hazzel will have only had the man she thought was her dad be gone from her life for less than a year when this new baby arrives and turns her world upside down again. She's had no stability at all and won't be getting it any time soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dexjuno »

jellybean wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:17 am
PhoenixAsh wrote:Am I the only one kinda wondering where Dann’s OG baby mama is in all of this and how she feels about Haylee basically claiming this little boy as her stepson when her and Dann have legit only been together for a few months and are most likely only as serious as they are because Haylee got accidentally knocked up? Lol.
Imagine if Randy had stayed in Hazzel's life and was claiming his most recent girlfriend's kids as Hazzel's siblings. Speaking of Randy, Hazzel will have only had the man she thought was her dad be gone from her life for less than a year when this new baby arrives and turns her world upside down again. She's had no stability at all and won't be getting it any time soon.

That's so true that in 2019 Hazzel will have lost the man she knew as her dad, gained another random man in her life, went from being an only child to getting at least one (maybe two?) siblings, then probably move again after recently being transplanted from her home to her grandparent's basement. So from fall 2018 to fall 2019 she will have gone from living as an only child with mommy and "daddy" and their dogs, then living in grandma's basement with mommy and tons of other family members around, then presumably being in an apartment with mommy and a new baby or maybe even mommy's new man and his son too.
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

I'm already not a fan of gender reveals but that was the stupidest gender reveal I've ever seen. it would have been way cuter if she had filmed Hazzel's reaction when she actually told her the first time and just waited to post it until she was ready to reveal the sex. I don't even know what the point of that way. She should have just told us it was a boy. She went to a lot of trouble for such a mediocre two minute video.

I remember watching a video of hers a long time ago where she mentioned her relationship with Albert (Hazzel's bio father) was never meant to be serious until she got pregnant and I wonder if the same happened with Dann. She really needs to be better about using protection when sleeping around before she has eight kids all with different fathers.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

That video sucked ass. What took her so long to film it? I understand she was "sick" but all she had to do was point a camera at hazel to dig in the cow shit and then she could edit while she laid in bed. Shes LAZY.

This was genuinely the worst gender reveal I have ever seen lol. It was so boring! No suspense, no excitement. Lame.

And yes, her obsession with dinosaurs is so stupid. I swear shes stuck in a 13 year old mindset. I bet the boy will be dressed head to toe in dinos. She really needs to grow up. I hated the video hahahha

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

I think she should have only used one blue Dino as the new baby boy and not added Dann, herself, his so , and Hazzel. No one knows her boyfriend/his son. She’s acting like they’re a big happy blended family when 3/4 of her subscribers have no idea what the fuck is going on. If I didn’t know any better I would have thought she was having twin boys.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

The video would have been so much better if Hazzel had no idea what color it was going to be. As it was, it was not surprising at all and no one seemed really excited.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:The video would have been so much better if Hazzel had no idea what color it was going to be. As it was, it was not surprising at all and no one seemed really excited.

I agree. The editing wasn’t consistent. In the beginning when Hazzel was digging it was in color, then it went black and white. For how long it took her to get the video out you’d think she would have edited it better.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

"Dann" with two N's is like "Hazzel" with two Z's...cringe
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Procrastinating....more like she’s broke.

How are you 34 weeks pregnant and you haven’t gotten a single thing for the baby yet she’s literally known she was pregnant since February? Trouble in paradise already Haylee?

This whole thing seems so off to me...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f141d9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 66b76e.jpg[/IMG]
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Name predictions??? I see her going with something like Austin

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

emma101 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:56 pm Name predictions??? I see her going with something like Austin Image

On her Instagram story she claimed it was something uncommon so I'm expecting something weird/made up or a common name misspelled like Hazzel's.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

emma101 wrote:Name predictions??? I see her going with something like Austin Image

I remember her saying Hazzel would have been named Justin if she was a boy, but that it wasn't her style anymore. Dann already has a Dustin anyway so it would be way too close. I have no clue what type of names she likes now but I feel like with her things are usually either super bland or super crazy so you never know.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

That video was awful. I cringed it was so bad. Hazzle digging in a cow patty. The added unknown players (Dann and his son.) Awful.

I think it is funny Haylee hasn't bought anything yet.
Is she bringing this baby home to live in the unfinished basement with her and Hazzle? Is she expecting her subscribers to buy her stuff? A baby shower?

I am honestly embarrassed for her. Her life is a mess.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

emma101 wrote:Name predictions??? I see her going with something like Austin Image

She’ll probably name him Greyy lol
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

nutbagmcgee wrote:That video was awful. I cringed it was so bad. Hazzle digging in a cow patty. The added unknown players (Dann and his son.) Awful.

Is she bringing this baby home to live in the unfinished basement with her and Hazzle? Is she expecting her subscribers to buy her stuff? A baby shower?

She said she isn’t having a baby shower. It’s all so strange!

PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

Also it blows my mind how she literally got accidentally pregnant at 15-16 and still didn’t think to be careful when having sex years later. Like you’d think someone who’s literally been through an unwanted pregnancy before would know and understand the consequences and be cautious and sensible but lol I guess not. How bloody irresponsible.
ellabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellabelle »

HeyKatie wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:10 pm
nutbagmcgee wrote:That video was awful. I cringed it was so bad. Hazzle digging in a cow patty. The added unknown players (Dann and his son.) Awful.

She said she isn’t having a baby shower. It’s all so strange!

I found that really weird since she has a registry and everything. Why would she make one if she wasn't having a shower? Just if someone asks if they can buy her something?
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Procrastinating....more like she’s broke.

How are you 34 weeks pregnant and you haven’t gotten a single thing for the baby yet she’s literally known she was pregnant since February? Trouble in paradise already Haylee?

This whole thing seems so off to me...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f141d9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 66b76e.jpg[/IMG]
I don't understand this at all. I'm currently 6 months pregnant and unfortunately our life situation dictates that I can't go all out preparing the nursery, because we might be moving to the other side of the world before she's born if my husband's immigration process goes through this fall. I can't put into words how strong the instinct is to get everything in order in our home ASAP. It's driving me crazy and making me really sad I can't even plan a baby shower. These urges seem pretty standard for women in the 3rd trimester. How does Haylee not experience the same?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

GetYouTubesTied wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:33 pm I can't put into words how strong the instinct is to get everything in order in our home ASAP. It's driving me crazy! How does Haylee not experience those same urges? What I'm feeling seems pretty standard for women in the 3rd trimester ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my ASUS_X00QD using Tapatalk
I don't see why she wouldn't have at least bought the bare minimum like a bassinet or pack-'n-play, some diapers, and some clothes. You don't need a lot for a baby, but you need a place for them to sleep and clothes for them to wear! Especially since she may be having the baby in as little as three weeks. She could theoretically go into labor at any time because of her cervix.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”