Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Does she not realize how bad this makes her look? Constantly talking about how the kids have holes in their shoes and how badly they need them but then continues to let her children wear them long overdue while her and her husband go on trips and pay for elective surgeries. Smh. I'm speechless.
Let’s not forget Cody’s ripped bedding. Don’t know how she’d manage to wash it without it completely coming apart, so she probably doesn’t even bother. At least mama has nice, crisp sheets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by gopedjane »

Ohnonotme wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Does she not realize how bad this makes her look? Constantly talking about how the kids have holes in their shoes and how badly they need them but then continues to let her children wear them long overdue while her and her husband go on trips and pay for elective surgeries. Smh. I'm speechless.
Let’s not forget Cody’s ripped bedding. Don’t know how she’d manage to wash it without it completely coming apart, so she probably doesn’t even bother. At least mama has nice, crisp sheets.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

About a year or so ago, Not sure if it was Bonnie or Ruby, but one of them mentioned that they keep the kids wardrobes and shoes to a minimal, so they can learn to appreciate what they get, and keep waste small. She also mentions that Grandma Griffiths done the same with all the kids, while “treating themselves”, so the kids can learn to grow up, and work hard to buy themselves nice things and travel to nice places.
It makes sense, but they take it to a whole new level and deprive the kids of basic needs. Very selfish!

I hate how Bonnie says “No” to the shoes Cody wants, until he picks ones “Mom” likes. She has serious issues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Addicted2vlogs wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:39 am About a year or so ago, Not sure if it was Bonnie or Ruby, but one of them mentioned that they keep the kids wardrobes and shoes to a minimal, so they can learn to appreciate what they get, and keep waste small. She also mentions that Grandma Griffiths done the same with all the kids, while “treating themselves”, so the kids can learn to grow up, and work hard to buy themselves nice things and travel to nice places.
It makes sense, but they take it to a whole new level and deprive the kids of basic needs. Very selfish!

I hate how Bonnie says “No” to the shoes Cody wants, until he picks ones “Mom” likes. She has serious issues!

She has a budget when it comes to the kids.. and they have to stay within that budget, and also look how she wants them to. I'll bet anything, she learned this from Mommy and Daddy Griffs.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
PBandJelly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PBandJelly »

So in today's vlog, Bonnie's LA surgeon has her go to a local plastic surgeon after she sends him a picture of her chin. Her surgeon was especially concerned that she was still in pain this far out from surgery…. The local surgeon confirms that she seems to have an infection in the area OR one of the internal sutures is infected and might need to be removed. That later scenario is apparently incredibly rare but happened to Bonnie when she had knee surgery. She is now on antibiotics. Bonnie kept say how humiliated she felt that she was having problems healing.

All of these emergency doctor's appointments and Bonnie basically crying all day and being high on pain meds must be so scary for those kids... but don't worry, "kids are resilient" which are the exact words that Joel and Bonnie keep saying when they are sitting in the doctor's office... kids are resilient to a point but this has still got to be scary and I know seeing my mom upset and drugged up and not herself for weeks would have given me anxiety as a kid. what a mess this is AGAIN
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

PBandJelly wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:30 am So in today's vlog, Bonnie's LA surgeon has her go to a local plastic surgeon after she sends him a picture of her chin. Her surgeon was especially concerned that she was still in pain this far out from surgery…. The local surgeon confirms that she seems to have an infection in the area OR one of the internal sutures is infected and might need to be removed. That later scenario is apparently incredibly rare but happened to Bonnie when she had knee surgery. She is now on antibiotics. Bonnie kept say how humiliated she felt that she was having problems healing.

All of these emergency doctor's appointments and Bonnie basically crying all day and being high on pain meds must be so scary for those kids... but don't worry, "kids are resilient" which are the exact words that Joel and Bonnie keep saying when they are sitting in the doctor's office... kids are resilient to a point but this has still got to be scary and I know seeing my mom upset and drugged up and not herself for weeks would have given me anxiety as a kid. what a mess this is AGAIN
Sorry, but yes, Bonnie you should be humiliated about how you are behaving.
Special fat, special chin, special diastasis recti, special healing, special one of a kind Bon Bon, with all her special issues. I cant believe all this..
Kelly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kelly »

Has anyone even noticed that when or if she has the camera pointed away from her, she has no lisp but if she has it facing her or is vlogging she has a lisp all of a sudden?
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Kelly wrote:Has anyone even noticed that when or if she has the camera pointed away from her, she has no lisp but if she has it facing her or is vlogging she has a lisp all of a sudden?
Yes, I notice it every single time. Bonnie likes to be spoiled and likes attention, so she’s milking all of this nonsense as long as she can. It’s all fake, she’s fake, and I’m really tired of her behavior on these vlogs. It’s not cute, it’s never been cute, and it’s negatively impacting her family. It’s really disgusting.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

amyfalafalagain wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:42 am
PBandJelly wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:30 am So in today's vlog, Bonnie's LA surgeon has her go to a local plastic surgeon after she sends him a picture of her chin. Her surgeon was especially concerned that she was still in pain this far out from surgery…. The local surgeon confirms that she seems to have an infection in the area OR one of the internal sutures is infected and might need to be removed. That later scenario is apparently incredibly rare but happened to Bonnie when she had knee surgery. She is now on antibiotics. Bonnie kept say how humiliated she felt that she was having problems healing.

Sorry, but yes, Bonnie you should be humiliated about how you are behaving.
Special fat, special chin, special diastasis recti, special healing, special one of a kind Bon Bon, with all her special issues. I cant believe all this..
All this money spent to make her look better... when is she going to get her teeth fixed? Or better yet, her personality?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

She was infected the last surgery, now she's infected again. If she goes back for more surgery, she and Joel need their heads examined. According to Joel, she was on her "death bed". Did she use ice packs to help with swelling? Seems she didn't use the most common I bet Bon-Bon called for another pain pill prescription and figured he'd better be careful with her or it will raise red-flags. She really needs to get off this surgery kick!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

The kids get one outfit and one pair of shoes for school while mom and dad get designer clothes every other day. Why do they always put themselves first? Isn't it usually the other way around? I know it is for me.

Unread post by Guest »

She’s absolutely deluded if she has any more unnecessary surgeries after this since she admittedly always has “complications”, which I’m not entirely convinced of anyhow. She could just be exaggerating ‘pain’ in the hopes of getting more opioids. Or she’s a hypochondriac. We know she loves being fussed over.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I would be mortified if any of my children were wearing shoes in that condition. I bought my shoes when they needed them which usually was prior to school starting, January, and end of school year. If they got holes in them, they would be replaced. When I was in college I watched three boys whose mother had passed. My mom saw their shoes and said oh dad forgot how little boys feet grow. We called him and said I know your busy would you like me to get the boys new shoes for the summer. Of course he said yes. Who wouldn’t? Oh yeah, Bonnie and Joel!

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Lo5o5 wrote:Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:45 am She’s absolutely deluded if she has any more unnecessary surgeries after this since she admittedly always has “complications”, which I’m not entirely convinced of anyhow. She could just be exaggerating ‘pain’ in the hopes of getting more opioids. Or she’s a hypochondriac. We know she loves being fussed over.
100%
I seriously doubt the pain she says she's in. She's just not believable. Everything is always so extra with her, so dramatic. And if she's anything like Ellie (which she says theyre the same person) then any slight twinge is exaggerated to extreme pain.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

When my kids were in school, we bought them new socks, undershirts, underwear, shoes, sneakers, multiple jeans, shirts, backpack and lunchbox. I can't understand this one pant, one shirt, one sneaker that the kid has to get holes in the sole or toes in order to get a new pair. That's disgusting! They should be ashamed of themselves! Do these kids even have socks? She has said thats why their shoes smell, even in the store she asked Joel if thats their feet she smells! Some parent you are Bon-Bon! When was the last time your kids took a bath?
danalocs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danalocs »

She's getting infections because her hygiene is horrendous. You can't wallow in your own filth for weeks and expect nothing to happen.

And I don't believe her "pain" for a second. She wants more opiates. Simple as that.
She's in her element when she's "hurting" and is the damsel in distress.

She'll get knee surgery so she can get more opiates. I can't stomach this woman anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

What ever happened to that nice brand pair of sneakers Cody was only allowed to wear with Bonnie's permission? Just a few weeks ago, Joel allowed him to wear them to the dentist, I think. So strange to not allow him to use those sneakers, maybe they were being donated. Bonnie and Joel clearly put their needs above the kids much more than your average parent. I, too, would be sooooooo ashamed of myself to allow my kids to show up at parties, play dates, shopping, appointments, etc. with shoes looking like Cody and Boston's did. a) it is not healthy for their feet, and b) it's just sad, sad, sad when mom and dad indulge in "extra" unnecessary things for themselves, but the kids necessary needs are neglected--especially when they can clearly afford to indulge their kids a little (although having proper shoes is not an indulgence).

Hand-me-downs are great for kids, but shoes are something to reconsider in my opinion. If you ever look at the padding on the inside of the shoe, typically it has conformed to the shape/pressure of the wearers foot. Not a good thing for a developing child to wear something that is already shaped to another ones foot. Sandals, slippers and dress shoes are one thing, but sneakers are typically worn a lot, and therefore are not going to maintain the cushion as much for the new user.

Bonnie and Joel's kids probably can't wear socks, cause their shoes are already too tight from not having proper fitting shoes throughout the year as their feet grow. Not wearing socks is the number one reason for smelly feet, Bonnie and Joel. If you have socks on, it absorbs most of the sweat and you can wash the odor out. If you don't have socks on, where do you think the sweat and odor goes? Yeah, in the shoe fabric, Bonnie and Joel. My kids always had a couple pairs of sneakers and a casual pair of shoes (at least). One of the sneakers was typically the "good" pair for school/church/etc. the 2nd pair was the pair they played in. A couple times had situations where while playing their shoes got too muddy/wet and would have been screwed if they would have had to wear that same pair to school. It does seem like the Hoellein kids have play shoes, but even play shoes should not be so worn like that.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Happy+Charlie wrote:What ever happened to that nice brand pair of sneakers Cody was only allowed to wear with Bonnie's permission? Just a few weeks ago, Joel allowed him to wear them to the dentist, I think. So strange to not allow him to use those sneakers, maybe they were being donated. Bonnie and Joel clearly put their needs above the kids much more than your average parent. I, too, would be sooooooo ashamed of myself to allow my kids to show up at parties, play dates, shopping, appointments, etc. with shoes looking like Cody and Boston's did. a) it is not healthy for their feet, and b) it's just sad, sad, sad when mom and dad indulge in "extra" unnecessary things for themselves, but the kids necessary needs are neglected--especially when they can clearly afford to indulge their kids a little (although having proper shoes is not an indulgence).

Hand-me-downs are great for kids, but shoes are something to reconsider in my opinion. If you ever look at the padding on the inside of the shoe, typically it has conformed to the shape/pressure of the wearers foot. Not a good thing for a developing child to wear something that is already shaped to another ones foot. Sandals, slippers and dress shoes are one thing, but sneakers are typically worn a lot, and therefore are not going to maintain the cushion as much for the new user.

Bonnie and Joel's kids probably can't wear socks, cause their shoes are already too tight from not having proper fitting shoes throughout the year as their feet grow. Not wearing socks is the number one reason for smelly feet, Bonnie and Joel. If you have socks on, it absorbs most of the sweat and you can wash the odor out. If you don't have socks on, where do you think the sweat and odor goes? Yeah, in the shoe fabric, Bonnie and Joel. My kids always had a couple pairs of sneakers and a casual pair of shoes (at least). One of the sneakers was typically the "good" pair for school/church/etc. the 2nd pair was the pair they played in. A couple times had situations where while playing their shoes got too muddy/wet and would have been screwed if they would have had to wear that same pair to school. It does seem like the Hoellein kids have play shoes, but even play shoes should not be so worn like that.
Its so strange. We make pennies compared to them, but currently all of our kids have fitting sandals, sneakers, rainboots, flips flops and church shoes. We try to get things as cheaply as possible but I feel that its pretty important to make sure they have decent footwear. And because they have multiple shoes, most are able to be handed down as none get TOO much use. My oldest is only just starting to really wear through his shoes. But if he does, we replace them as soon as possible. But my husband and I only get new shoes when we've destroyed a pair lol
The level of brainwashing Jennifer has done to her kids is nuts

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PBandJelly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PBandJelly »

Kate wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:17 am I'm over her sobbing because of self-induced pain. She didn't HAVE to have chin surgery before school especially since she anticipated it being a rough recovery again.

According to Joel, she knew she was susceptible to infection after her previous surgeries. This doctor seems sketchy and it's obvious that they stand quite following the after-care instructions to a T.

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk
Did she need to have surgery on her chin period? I forgot what she said in an earlier vlog and can't be bothered to find/rewatch but if I remember, she didn't have any pain associated with the chin spurs. my understanding of any bone spur is that if it doesn't cause pain, leave it alone.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The “kids are resilient” thing is probably a Jenniferism. Ellie has said that exact thing a few times before and she isn’t smart enough to even know the word “resilient” herself.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”