RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

20190816_142241.jpg
In this video she says she is a black belt in taekwondo
:D :D :D at 15:20
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

RenegadeRaider wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:26 pm 20190816_142241.jpg

In this video she says she is a black belt in taekwondo
:D :D :D at 15:20
Black belt in binging & purging.
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

"What do we say in this house?"

"Be kind."

But it's okay when you throw food at your child's face, scare them until they're crying, etc.

Bummed I didn't get a shout out

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Her husband brought the haters to her attention? He must get a kick out of us. :D
Hey Christina teach your kids not to brag. That will attract haters and bullies. Teach them that most of the world has very little to eat. Showing yourself shopping for food 24/7 and whatever else your heart desires is RUDE. You aren't rich! Your husband works his ass off, stop spending all of his money! Teach your kids to appreciate a rustic cabin. Show your kids how to be grateful and not SPOILED! Quit buying them so much junk to throw around the house. Quit BRAGGING ON YOUTUBE!
SAHM-103115
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SAHM-103115 »

Nicola417 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:33 pm I've been lurking for the past few weeks but wanted to join in since I agree with so much that's been said.

I started off really appreciating her content but things have shifted considerably since she actively started house hunting. Her ignorance regarding pool safety has me genuinely concerned for the boys and I'm afraid something horrible will happen. I don't care how mature Beau is for his age, you don't leave small children unattended around a pool with no cover or fencing.

Also, the food she makes? :barf: I don't understand how that's possible for someone who goes to the grocery store seven days a week. The leftovers she'd eat for her ASMR videos always looked appetizing so I'm not sure what changed but I know the cilantro-laden monstrosities she's been cooking up for breakfast and dinner would do nothing to sustain me.

I don't understand the dynamic between her and her husband because it's clear he loathes the vlogging and thinks she's ridiculous and immature.
When we purchased our home with a pool, the inspector suggested the first thing we needed to consider was investing in security measures having 3 kids under 10 years old. We financed an additional $6,000 and put up a 6 foot iwith an alarm and electric lock opened only by a FOB, plus a safety cover. Over a 30 yr mortgage that $6k will cost pennies & will save lives! Arrogant to think “not my kids”! Especially when YOU ARE NOT supervising toddlers, running around! I’m pretty certain the kids weren’t wearing safety gear. It takes one freaking second for a slip, and tragedy your family will never recover. She was filming making food when she said “you can hear my kids screaming outside”.
Her husband is a DOCTOR (WE KNOW)...yet the child hadn’t had a wellness OR a milestone pediatric checkup!! no vaccines since age 2!? HOW DO YOU FORGET to do that! (You are a Stay At Home Mom! That’s now your job & top priority, THE KIDS!!).
How did that preschool let THAT GO?

If they went to the pediatrician as responsibility requires..perhaps ( and IM NOT SHAMING THESE BABIES) they would have had early intervention for all of the speech problems. The oldest has a SEVERE impediment, the 3 year old doesn’t speak in sentences and is intelligible (hows That gonna go in preschool) and the 1 1/2 year old isn’t talking at all. I’m Not hating on these little ones. They are cute and sweet. I hate talking about strangers like this. But if one puts their life out there, be prepared to have some opinions thrown out at you. Especially while pandering for VIEWS!
Last thought is if she hopes oldest kid won’t ever experience bullying ( I hope not)! Just an opinion, but perhaps before he began elementary school, she would’ve stopped hand feeding him and made him sit and feed himself, she wouldn’t be so stressed as how it’s going to “reflect” when he doesn’t have the same skills as the other 5 yr olds at lunchtime. As for the all Day thumb sucking... well, kids bully and that’s gonna be a shame.
SAHM-103115
Wallflower
Wallflower

RenegadeRaider wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:45 am
Chimama14 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:31 pm
RenegadeRaider wrote:Look guys....I'm not out of touch, racist or living in a bubble. I give drinks to the Mexicans and speak español to them.
Did she ever feed the roofers, or the basement remodelers in her old house? (probably not)

The f. “The mexicans” and speak español to them. This is so offensive. Idk if you’re trying to be nice by asking if she fed them but as a Mexican you sound racist af.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm South American, I was mocking Christiana. She sounded so ridiculous. I was offended by her pretending to not be racist. I wonder if she feeds the other people that work for her?

My f-ing jaw hit the ground when she said that, The Mexicans? REALLY?!!!!? I was so put off!! When someone HAS to say they’re “Not Racist”.. well.. need I say more? 🤬 I’m disgusted frankly.
SAHM-103115
Wallflower
Wallflower

RenegadeRaider wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:45 am
Chimama14 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:31 pm
RenegadeRaider wrote:Look guys....I'm not out of touch, racist or living in a bubble. I give drinks to the Mexicans and speak español to them.
Did she ever feed the roofers, or the basement remodelers in her old house? (probably not)

The f. “The mexicans” and speak español to them. This is so offensive. Idk if you’re trying to be nice by asking if she fed them but as a Mexican you sound racist af.

I'm South American, I was mocking Christiana. She sounded so ridiculous. I was offended by her pretending to not be racist. I wonder if she feeds the other people that work for her?

My f-ing jaw hit the ground when she said that, The Mexicans? REALLY?!!!!? I was so put off!! When someone HAS to say they’re “Not Racist”.. well.. need I say more? 🤬 I’m disgusted frankly.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

SAHM-103115 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:35 pm My f-ing jaw hit the ground when she said that, The Mexicans? REALLY?!!!!? I was so put off!! When someone HAS to say they’re “Not Racist”.. well.. need I say more? 🤬 I’m disgusted frankly.
I love how you joined after she went and "called all of us out" on youtube! And your posts are spot on! Cant wait till more and more people who see that video discover this site and join!

I don't believe her husband discovered this website. He doesn't give a flying fu*k about her YT channel.

And it's funny how she thinks we all must be miserable people who fill the holes in our lives with "bullying other people".
You put your and your family's lives out on the internet for the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD to see and criticize. If you just want to see people kissing your ass, look at your IG/YT comments, not here. We are free to our opinions and free speech here where self absorbed youtubers can't moderate the comments. None of us are bullying or being abusive to you or your family.

Also laughing at how she said there's this youtube mommy gossip site and "of course im on it". You're not on it because you're popular, you're on it because you give the few that watch you that many bad things to say about you that your 50k following warrants a topic on here.
ruthie1661
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ruthie1661 »

Listen y'all. There are things that annoy me about her too. The way she constantly complains about feeling discouraged about youtube, having a not changing number of subscribers, the way she slurps food and talks about sunscreen over and over. yes annoying. but in reference to you all saying that it's ridiculous that she's calling you all bullies is a wake up call. I've read through most of this form: you guys have called her fake, called her anorexic and overanalyzed her hairless and her weight. there have been posts assuming her husband is gay or does not love her, there are posts saying she does not care about her kids. there are posts saying she doesn't have a good relationship with her own mom or her in laws and there are posts mocking her for the way she grieved her father's death. that's bullying. you have every right to comment when something annoys you but assuming outrageous things like these and spreading it when truly we know nothing because all we see is 15/20 minutes maybe 3 times a week of her life. first it's she eats like a slob, next its she ate too little she has an eating disorder. she's a mom with three kids, she constantly mentions how she forgets to eat or doesn't have time to make a lot of food for herself between watching all three kids with very different schedules. the stuff about her relationship with her husband, mom and in laws is a stretch. we know nothing and therefore we cannot say anything. anything you guys claim based on a 15 minute video where you choose to misinterpret what one person might have said or a glance is bullying when you spread that false information. so yes, you have every right to talk about things that annoy you but to lie is to bully. and if you're going to feel so ballsy as to make these claims you cannot get annoyed when she responds to them. I understand she signed up to be a YouTuber. but if someone who barely knew you and only saw snippets of your life was calling you anorexic or a bad parent or talking about your marriage you would easily call them a hater and be hurt as well. go off of the information given and end it there...
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by yeahsureok »

ruthie1661 wrote:Listen y'all. There are things that annoy me about her too. The way she constantly complains about feeling discouraged about youtube, having a not changing number of subscribers, the way she slurps food and talks about sunscreen over and over. yes annoying. but in reference to you all saying that it's ridiculous that she's calling you all bullies is a wake up call. I've read through most of this form: you guys have called her fake, called her anorexic and overanalyzed her hairless and her weight. there have been posts assuming her husband is gay or does not love her, there are posts saying she does not care about her kids. there are posts saying she doesn't have a good relationship with her own mom or her in laws and there are posts mocking her for the way she grieved her father's death. that's bullying. you have every right to comment when something annoys you but assuming outrageous things like these and spreading it when truly we know nothing because all we see is 15/20 minutes maybe 3 times a week of her life. first it's she eats like a slob, next its she ate too little she has an eating disorder. she's a mom with three kids, she constantly mentions how she forgets to eat or doesn't have time to make a lot of food for herself between watching all three kids with very different schedules. the stuff about her relationship with her husband, mom and in laws is a stretch. we know nothing and therefore we cannot say anything. anything you guys claim based on a 15 minute video where you choose to misinterpret what one person might have said or a glance is bullying when you spread that false information. so yes, you have every right to talk about things that annoy you but to lie is to bully. and if you're going to feel so ballsy as to make these claims you cannot get annoyed when she responds to them. I understand she signed up to be a YouTuber. but if someone who barely knew you and only saw snippets of your life was calling you anorexic or a bad parent or talking about your marriage you would easily call them a hater and be hurt as well. go off of the information given and end it there...
She freaking her leaves kind around the pool alone and fucking laughs about it.... that’s all the info I need to know she puts her kids in danger. Even her loyal fans called her out on that... And if that struck a chord with her GOOD... if some bitches on the internet get her head right about water safety and her 3 boys under 6.... then make me the biggest bitch there is.

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

ruthie1661 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:08 pm Listen y'all. There are things that annoy me about her too. The way she constantly complains about feeling discouraged about youtube, having a not changing number of subscribers, the way she slurps food and talks about sunscreen over and over. yes annoying. but in reference to you all saying that it's ridiculous that she's calling you all bullies is a wake up call. I've read through most of this form: you guys have called her fake, called her anorexic and overanalyzed her hairless and her weight. there have been posts assuming her husband is gay or does not love her, there are posts saying she does not care about her kids. there are posts saying she doesn't have a good relationship with her own mom or her in laws and there are posts mocking her for the way she grieved her father's death. that's bullying. you have every right to comment when something annoys you but assuming outrageous things like these and spreading it when truly we know nothing because all we see is 15/20 minutes maybe 3 times a week of her life. first it's she eats like a slob, next its she ate too little she has an eating disorder. she's a mom with three kids, she constantly mentions how she forgets to eat or doesn't have time to make a lot of food for herself between watching all three kids with very different schedules. the stuff about her relationship with her husband, mom and in laws is a stretch. we know nothing and therefore we cannot say anything. anything you guys claim based on a 15 minute video where you choose to misinterpret what one person might have said or a glance is bullying when you spread that false information. so yes, you have every right to talk about things that annoy you but to lie is to bully. and if you're going to feel so ballsy as to make these claims you cannot get annoyed when she responds to them. I understand she signed up to be a YouTuber. but if someone who barely knew you and only saw snippets of your life was calling you anorexic or a bad parent or talking about your marriage you would easily call them a hater and be hurt as well. go off of the information given and end it there...
I wouldn't call her "ridiculous" for calling me a bully. She can call me whatever she wants to. I'm on here to call her out on ALL OF HER LIES. She is allowed to lie on YouTube but I'm a "bully" for "lying" on here?
ruthie1661
Wallflower
Wallflower

my point is, if you all are so disgusted by her as a person, as a mom and as a wife, why do you watch EVERY one of her videos? you can't say you don’t because every time she posts one, the flock of you guys are here analyzing it and assuming what she meant, did or said. simply click off and spend time with your own families if you don’t like her that much. or are you forced to admit you watch because you enjoy making fun of her and talking about her, I mean why else would you watch someone you hate or dislike other than to gossip about them relentlessly.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

She said she would NEVER get lip injections she said she got her lips "from her momma" She wanted young subscribers to believe her lips were real. That's WRONG! She is FAKE
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by yeahsureok »

ruthie1661 wrote:my point is, if you all are so disgusted by her as a person, as a mom and as a wife, why do you watch EVERY one of her videos? you can't say you don’t because every time she posts one, the flock of you guys are here analyzing it and assuming what she meant, did or said. simply click off and spend time with your own families if you don’t like her that much. or are you forced to admit you watch because you enjoy making fun of her and talking about her, I mean why else would you watch someone you hate or dislike other than to gossip about them relentlessly.
Why do YOU care?!?! Are you getting paid to come on here and scold us?? Or do you enjoy reading here like the rest of the keyboard police?

ETA- She’s a negligent mom and I’m basing it off everything she posts.And if she can’t find freaking time to eat but can film herself sitting at the table talking about how she’s too busy to eat, or washing her face for the 3rd time that day... you’re just enabling her eating disorder and making excuses for her. Now freaking scram please... literally no ones cares or will stop.

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

ruthie1661 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:14 pm my point is, if you all are so disgusted by her as a person, as a mom and as a wife, why do you watch EVERY one of her videos? you can't say you don’t because every time she posts one, the flock of you guys are here analyzing it and assuming what she meant, did or said. simply click off and spend time with your own families if you don’t like her that much. or are you forced to admit you watch because you enjoy making fun of her and talking about her, I mean why else would you watch someone you hate or dislike other than to gossip about them relentlessly.
You are here too....SO?!?!
This site is called YouTube momma drama. If you aren't here to bring the drama....BE GONE!!!
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

Thanks for the shout out Christiana. I'm so glad that you are unbothered by this forum that you felt the need to dedicate a video to us bullies/haters. We should feel special that we were talked more about in a video than sunscreen.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

ruthie1661 wrote:my point is, if you all are so disgusted by her as a person, as a mom and as a wife, why do you watch EVERY one of her videos? you can't say you don’t because every time she posts one, the flock of you guys are here analyzing it and assuming what she meant, did or said. simply click off and spend time with your own families if you don’t like her that much. or are you forced to admit you watch because you enjoy making fun of her and talking about her, I mean why else would you watch someone you hate or dislike other than to gossip about them relentlessly.
Okie dokie, I will explain. Image

Have you asked yourself the same question? Why are you on here, commenting, analyzing, reading everything, etc?

I can tell you why we're here (and likely why you are, too). Morals.

We disagree with her on a lot of things. A large majority of the posts are about concerns we have. I'm assuming we all used to like her, at one point. In one way or another, she's pissed us off and we're here to vent about it.

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

It's honestly very telling that her main example of this thread is about her skin discoloration, which has been mentioned once on here, I think? Twice? She complains about her imperfect skin more than we have LOL

She spends hours a day and lots of money fixing her skin imperfections. Have fun aging, Christiana.

She couldn't handle that blood vessel on her face. Got it lasered. First world problems, and it's pathetic that it matters so much to her. 90% of our concerns are about her boys or eating habits and she's mentions the skin comment? She's so obsessed with her appearances.

She probably hates comments being shut off because her echochamber is full of people who kiss her ass. It's a one way friendship. Her realizing this forum exists is just a reality check for her. I hope she meets other parents and friends, but she'd have to become more humble to keep them. She probably doesn't even realize she sounds snobby and selfish, and she wonders why she doesn't have real life friends.

I also have a feeling her husband did find this forum first (he's smart and a doctor, remember?), and he told her because he wants her to quit youtube. If he's read everything on here, and I was him, I'd be pissed, but at her. He likely hasn't watched any of her videos, especially the seductive ASMR ones. Idk maybe he likes her like this. What a keeper.

ruthie1661
Wallflower
Wallflower

RenegadeRaider wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:25 pm
ruthie1661 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:14 pm my point is, if you all are so disgusted by her as a person, as a mom and as a wife, why do you watch EVERY one of her videos? you can't say you don’t because every time she posts one, the flock of you guys are here analyzing it and assuming what she meant, did or said. simply click off and spend time with your own families if you don’t like her that much. or are you forced to admit you watch because you enjoy making fun of her and talking about her, I mean why else would you watch someone you hate or dislike other than to gossip about them relentlessly.
You are here too....SO?!?!
This site is called YouTube momma drama. If you aren't here to bring the drama....BE GONE!!!
I'm here because I saw her recent video and felt the need to speak up to the masses. this is my first time commenting. you still haven't addressed my point, why spend so many months watching someone you dislike? I dislike a lot of youtubers and so I therefore unsubscribe, I don’t talk about them nonstop because thats being obsessed with someone else demise.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

Hmm, I was debating on if I wanted to say anything or not. However, since I'm one of the ones she called out, why not?
I want to start this by saying that I don't "hate" her, would consider myself a "hater" or a "bully". I don't feel like any of my posts here have been downright mean/would be considered bullying. Just observations I've made as a viewer who used to love her videos. I also don't hate her, I might disagree with a lot of things she says or does, but I don't consider a differing opinion to be hatred.

Honestly, I was still subscribed to her and continued watching because I think her kids are adorable and used to love her eating videos/was hoping she'd bring them back. I started getting sick of her snobby attitude as she continued to put out more vlogs but stuck around anyways, however her little stunt today finally pushed me to unsubscribe. Good luck to her in the future if she continues to think anyone who disagrees with her/calls her on her bs is a hater/bully.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”