Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

Unread post by Dumbledore »

skankhunt69 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:11 pm
Chambermaid69 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:46 am Maybe no one will agree with me because Vanessa is an adult and should take responsibility for her own ways and downfalls but let’s face it...Nona is an enabler. She needs to start saying no to Vanessa. She lets Vanessa pawn her kids off. What would Vanessa do if Nona dies? Or if Nona actually told her no? What if David’s parents said no as well? She would be forced to care for her own kids. She needs a huge wake up call. I don’t think Vanessa was ever left to do things on her own. Nona probably babied her as a child as well. I’ve heard the saying of if you spoil your kids, you’ll be taking care of your grandkids later on. If you parent your kids, you’ll be able to spoil your grandchildren. I think that’s very true. But at the end of the day, Vanessa needs to step up and take on her responsibilities or get a job and put Charlie in day care and lily in after school care so she can be a part time parent. She can’t be a SAHM and pawn her kids off.
While I agree she is enabling her, she's probably scared of what kind of quality of life the kids will have if she doesn't. At this point it's basically her children not grandchildren and so she might feel very strongly about giving them the life they deserve
I agree with this. I think they (Nona and david’s parents) were worried about the quality of care the kids would receive. Vanessa can obviously keep them alive but she seems to get overwhelmed and frustrated frequently and it affects how she takes care of the children (yelling more often, letting Charlie cry all the time especially when he was an infant, leaving Charlie sitting in soiled diapers longer, getting takeout instead of cooking most days, keeping the kids home all day instead of doing activities with them, etc). Basically doing the bare minimum.

Vanessa’s coparenting relationship with Nona has always been strange. Nona helped a lot when they were living with her and again when David went off to the Air Force.

Vanessa relied on Nona because David was of very little help and no one held him accountable. Vanessa didn’t care about what kind of dad he was to her kids, she just wanted him as a distraction for herself. She wanted to be with him when it meant going out and leaving the kids behind with Nona or kc. Now, she can’t be bothered to spend time with David because he rather stay home. She prefers to go to the movies alone than to stay home with her kids and husband who was gone for 2 years. She likes being away from her children more than she likes being with David. And we all thought she was obsessed with David but I think she just liked the freedom she got when they would go out together and left the kids behind.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f7d065.jpg[/IMG]

Of course you lost 45 lbs and gained all of it back that’s what happens when you take laxatives and don’t properly diet/exercise.

I hate how she makes it seem like she worked out hard to lose those pounds when she didn’t. Then she’s tryna blame losing a family member, moving, not having a house for 2 weeks like bitch you gained all that weight back BEFORE all that shit happened. Just admit you’re lazy af and don’t wanna cook, ppl would actually respect you more if you’re honest.
boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

Vanessa is just jealous that KC likes to actually dress up and look nice. She kept putting her down for wearing a “ball gown” *eyeroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Vanessa. It’s not funny when you put up the subtitles for Zoe. It’s one of the cringiest things I’ve ever seen. You’re just not funny.

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Lucky-one wrote:Vanessa. It’s not funny when you put up the subtitles for Zoe. It’s one of the cringiest things I’ve ever seen. You’re just not funny.

My thoughts exactly !

Also can we acknowledge that she now shows more of Zoey than both Charlie and Lily combined... shows where her preference is...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

When she was talking about the magnets KC got her...Did anyone else catch Vanessa pronouncing Yosemite as Yo-sem-it-eee. *facepalm*

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

brokenrecord wrote:When she was talking about the magnets KC got her...Did anyone else catch Vanessa pronouncing Yosemite as Yo-sem-it-eee. *facepalm*

It’s pronounced yo-sem-itee, not yose-might.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So she wants to stop eating fast food, but only herself not her kids because they consider it a treat? WHAT?!
How is it a treat when she admitted that they eat it ALL THE TIME? So what she’s saying is that they’re not worth the effort or the cost of healthier food? She’s lucky her kids are not picky at all. They would eat everything she cooks, no problem.

I think she just saw Brit loosing weight and decided she would too. Maybe she can contact Britney’s sponsors and get free workout gear too! Lol
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Dumbledore wrote:So she wants to stop eating fast food, but only herself not her kids because they consider it a treat? WHAT?!
How is it a treat when she admitted that they eat it ALL THE TIME? So what she’s saying is that they’re not worth the effort or the cost of healthier food? She’s lucky her kids are not picky at all. They would eat everything she cooks, no problem.

I think she just saw Brit loosing weight and decided she would too. Maybe she can contact Britney’s sponsors and get free workout gear too! Lol
Britch just got her cut and colored, maybe Vanessa should copy that.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She’s hanging out with her cousin(?) step again. Kids are nowhere to be seen, so you know they’re with Nona. Go be a fucking mother Vanessa. When is she going back to Virginia? You know, to be in the house she so desperately wanted with her husband?

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Chambermaid69 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 pm
brokenrecord wrote:When she was talking about the magnets KC got her...Did anyone else catch Vanessa pronouncing Yosemite as Yo-sem-it-eee. *facepalm*

omg really?! lol then i'm one of the ones who is stupid *facepalm*
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

brokenrecord wrote:
Chambermaid69 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 pm

omg really?! lol then i'm one of the ones who is stupid *facepalm*

It’s okay, I just learned how to say it a couple years ago. My husband made fun of me bc I legit thought it was pronounced the other way. I’m sure Vanessa still sounds like a dumbass trying to pronounce it though.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:26 am She’s hanging out with her cousin(?) step again. Kids are nowhere to be seen, so you know they’re with Nona. Go be a fucking mother Vanessa. When is she going back to Virginia? You know, to be in the house she so desperately wanted with her husband?

The kids are in bed with Nona with the sound machine on full volume to drown out all the cackling and noise Vanessa and her cousin are making. I hope Nona got out of bed and shushed them 😂 Seeing her back in Nona’s apartment, vlogging in the bathroom reminds me so much of old school Vanessa. She would’ve still been there if David never married her and joined the military.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oops^ forgot to answer that question, but she said her car would be ready Wednesday and they would drive home Thursday (today).

Let’s see if she actually films all those videos she said she had ideas for, cooking videos and house videos. I hope she’s not planning more lazy videos like what’s in my fridge. I’d be interested to see her meal planning/grocery shop and cooking videos. I think it would help motivate her to actually stick to her goal of not eating fast food anymore. Not like the last time she just pretended to eat healthy but would constantly still eat out.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

“So like I’ve been gone 2 weeks and I had to come home and CLEAN MY HOUSE! Like omg. My house didn’t clean itself while I was gone. I don’t understand.”

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Vanessa is on IG looking for ass pats on cleaning her own house. Also is David that disgusting that she “drove 7 hours and immediately spent all day cleaning?” I can only imagine how she left the house and how David destroyed it after she left. I seriously find them equally disgusting and unattractive, no wonder they’re still together.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Vanessa is on IG looking for ass pats on cleaning her own houseImage. Also is David that disgusting that she “drove 7 hours and immediately spent all day cleaning?” I can only imagine how she left the house and how David destroyed it after she left. I seriously find them equally disgusting and unattractive, no wonder they’re still together.
Yeah, that’s seriously gross. When I go out of town with the kids I come home and the house is spotless because my husband knows how much easier it is to clean when the kids are gone.

Plus how bad could the house have possibly gotten if he’s working all day? Ugh.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well the cats and Benny were home alone all day for almost 2 weeks while V was in NC and David was working. She said she came home and immediately started to clean the floors...so I can imagine the mess (spilled water and food bowls, kitty litter, stuff they might have gotten into, possible accidents..)

Last time she left David home with the guinea pigs, she came back and gave them away. David doesn’t do anything around the house, he feeds the pets, but probably doesn’t clean up after them. And then Vanessa comes home and the stench hits her in the face so she has to get cleaning lol
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, cleaning was her excuse for missing an upload. That’s why she was on IG being all dramatic about sweating while cleaning 😂 she’s working hard guys! Just not on her YT channel.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Those kids hugged KC to death when she left yet they barely react whenever Vanessa comes back from anywhere. Also David is such a pathetic excuse of a man, so just because he doesn’t normally clean he couldn’t at least pick up around the house while Vanessa was away?

Vanessa might be useless and gross but if I loved my wife there’s no way I would let her come home to a dirty house knowing she’s driving 5+ w/ my two kids. Every single adult should know how to do the basics like cleaning, cooking and laundry even if their spouse normally does it. No wonder he won’t leave her, can you imagine him living on his own?

Return to “2011teenagemom”