Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
alym0326 wrote:
kates_crush wrote:she is TINY for being full term about to give birth!!
what is aspen's relationship with food?
I worry her baby will be tiny.
She wasn’t full term yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Full term is 37 weeks. She was past that was she not? She is full term

That’s early term. Full term is now 39 weeks per March of dimes website.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

SI_Photography wrote:
karen_955 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:34 pm I don’t really care when they post the name, but if you already posted a picture of the baby why not just say the name ?!

90% sure I know the baby's name is Gemma. In one of their videos they were still deciding on names and I suggested "Gemma" would suit their vibe. A few vlogs later they said they decided on a name and it was 5 letters or less .. I said I still guess Gemma bc of the name I suggested. The comment was deleted after I posted it.. and a couple videos later, Aspyn told Parker "OH did I tell you someone guessed the name." He asked what she did and she replied that she deleted it. I went back to the video to confirm my name was deleted, and it was. So I assume I had guessed the name and they deleted it. These YouTube people are so self-important that they can't even say their kid's name! Can you imagine thinking everyone cares THAT much lol...
No. Her name is cove. Their lactation nurse leaked it and then the post was deleted but there are screenshots of it over on her gurugossiper page aspyn and the giant peach!

SI_Photography
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SI_Photography »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:01 am
SI_Photography wrote:
karen_955 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:34 pm I don’t really care when they post the name, but if you already posted a picture of the baby why not just say the name ?!

90% sure I know the baby's name is Gemma. In one of their videos they were still deciding on names and I suggested "Gemma" would suit their vibe. A few vlogs later they said they decided on a name and it was 5 letters or less .. I said I still guess Gemma bc of the name I suggested. The comment was deleted after I posted it.. and a couple videos later, Aspyn told Parker "OH did I tell you someone guessed the name." He asked what she did and she replied that she deleted it. I went back to the video to confirm my name was deleted, and it was. So I assume I had guessed the name and they deleted it. These YouTube people are so self-important that they can't even say their kid's name! Can you imagine thinking everyone cares THAT much lol...
No. Her name is cove. Their lactation nurse leaked it and then the post was deleted but there are screenshots of it over on her gurugossiper page aspyn and the giant peach!

Ah, ok thank you! I wonder why they continued to remove my posts with the name Gemma in them Hmmmm :-?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They deleted my comment saying she is parker’s twin. And i wasnt even snarky. I said she was adorable and congrats in the post too! Wtf is wrong with her?! Shes gunna go the acacia route for sure and deny her baby looks like her husband. If she supposedly loves parker and finds him attractive why tf would she hate if people tell her she looks like him?!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SI_Photography wrote:
SI_Photography wrote: 90% sure I know the baby's name is Gemma. In one of their videos they were still deciding on names and I suggested "Gemma" would suit their vibe. A few vlogs later they said they decided on a name and it was 5 letters or less .. I said I still guess Gemma bc of the name I suggested. The comment was deleted after I posted it.. and a couple videos later, Aspyn told Parker "OH did I tell you someone guessed the name." He asked what she did and she replied that she deleted it. I went back to the video to confirm my name was deleted, and it was. So I assume I had guessed the name and they deleted it. These YouTube people are so self-important that they can't even say their kid's name! Can you imagine thinking everyone cares THAT much lol...

Ah, ok thank you! I wonder why they continued to remove my posts with the name Gemma in them Hmmmm :-?
They delete soo many posts for no reason. I’ll go under someones comment that says it has 40 replies and all of them will be deleted. It’s nuts.

hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hisshissbich »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 768b9b.jpg[/IMG]

Credit goes to user on guru gossiper for finding this!

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Yep it's Cove. Someone posted it on the other site.

Still sad it's not Cushion though.😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

monkey_crazy wrote:Yep it's Cove. Someone posted it on the other site.

Still sad it's not Cushion though.Image
This is just amazing Image
Look at Kane Brown. He’s more famous than Asspyn and yet they announced their sons name before he’s even here. I’m glad someone leaked it.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

SI_Photography wrote:

Can you post the screenshot here? It won’t let me view it on the other site.
karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

monkey_crazy wrote:Yep it's Cove. Someone posted it on the other site.

Still sad it's not Cushion though.Image
It’s not a bad name... but it sounds like a nickname to me.

Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

This is totally off topic but I just went and watched one of her very first vlogs and her voice was so deep! It sounds completely different than it does now, she sounds more like Avrey in her old videos. Her voice now is so much higher it almost sounds fake
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I don’t like the name at all... I feel like when you very first hear it, it sounds cute because you immediately associate it with the ocean/a beautiful place. But if you take away the meaning of it and just listen to it as a word/“name” I think it’s really harsh and not at all pretty.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

That’s hilarious that they went to such great lengths to hype up the name reveal. Can’t say I’m a fan of Cove (or Coco as a pet name), but I don’t think we have the same naming style. It’s harsh sounding to me, but I think that fits with the rest of their names. I actually like short, one syllable girl names, but personally I don’t really like taking common nouns and turning them into names to be unique.

As of right now full term is 39 weeks. This is per the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists as of 2013. That's not to say that uncomplicated, healthy pregnancy can't go longer or shorter than 40 weeks, but It’s their way of stressing that elective deliveries shouldn't happen before the 39th week of pregnancy. In terms of what actually happens in practice, it really depends on your doctor.
NoeyRoseyHello
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NoeyRoseyHello »

These people need to realize they are not celebrities lol so many youtubers give their kids these crazy names like celebrity kids failing to realize even celebrity’s give their audience fake names of their kids. I’ll never forget when North was born the entire family tweeted out her real name then next you know her name suddenly changed to North
Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmakins »

She’s a really cute baby and I thought the birth vlog was simple and not over the top like others.

i like the name Cove, but as someone else said it sounds like a nickname.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

NoeyRoseyHello wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:11 pm These people need to realize they are not celebrities lol so many youtubers give their kids these crazy names like celebrity kids failing to realize even celebrity’s give their audience fake names of their kids. I’ll never forget when North was born the entire family tweeted out her real name then next you know her name suddenly changed to North
I agree other youtubers do but i don't think Aspyn thinks she's a celebrity. Utah is like the capital of crazy names.. I follow an insta mom from utah and her kids names are kreyton and kovyn and those are tamer names I've seen from utah.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:11 am They deleted my comment saying she is parker’s twin. And i wasnt even snarky. I said she was adorable and congrats in the post too! Wtf is wrong with her?! Shes gunna go the acacia route for sure and deny her baby looks like her husband. If she supposedly loves parker and finds him attractive why tf would she hate if people tell her she looks like him?!

This is why I made the comment about there being something off about their story... Parker seems way more in to Aspyn than she is in to him. Heck, I remember in their story about how they met... Aspyn constantly talking about how "Parker wanted me so much" like... okay, so he wanted you, but you didn't want him?? Did you just give up? Give in? Didn't think you'd ever do better? Were you desperate to get out on your own and thought the only way was with a husband? That story was off putting and I felt bad for Parker. And she was acting as if she was such a catch, and he should feel lucky she let him have her or something. :roll:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

hisshissbich wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:38 am //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 768b9b.jpg

Credit goes to user on guru gossiper for finding this!

I'm sorry... but, Cove??? That is honestly as bad as "Apple" and to me... it doesn't remind me of a beach, it reminds me it's one letter off from coven... But, I am probably the only one who thought like that. :lol:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Cant wait for parker and aspyn to realize that parenting isn't all unicorn farts and rainbows. They are so use to being able to get up and go do whatever they wanted when they wanted, but this is no longer the case. That is unless her mommy doesnt drop everything she's doing to babysit. Speaking of her mom does anyone find it strange that she hasn't posted about the new baby at all on ig? I mean I really dont keep up on A&P, but I said wth and checked their ig along with her mom's and she hasn't even made a peep about her first grand baby. So strange!

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

I never comment on this board and I barely keep up with them but watched the birth vlog. Does anyone else think it was funny she was acting like it barely hurt but then was moaning and crying out? Girl it's okay to admit contractions hurt like a mother effer lol. And then she was like "they weren't that bad." Then why did she get the epidural? Lol if they weren't that bad, just wait it out. Wait until you can't take it anymore. Just my opinion from a mom of 2 babies one with an epidural and one without. My non epidural was a 2 hour total labor and I barely got to the hospital in time so there was no time for one and I was SCREAMING for one . Like I said, I don't judge her getting one I just found it funny how she said they didn't hurt very bad but she was clearly in pain and then even though they didn't hurt, she got the epidural? Lol whatever man, she had a cute baby though! I will say that

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”