Aaryn Williams: Pyramid Schemes and Baby Boy Dreams | Part #37

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Pyramid Schemes and Baby Boy Dreams | Part #37

Unread post by username44 »

Aaryn thought her delivery was hard? I birthed a 9 pounder with no epidural (not by choice 🤣) two weeks ago and he gave me a whole new set up down there. Of course she had a dramatic thumbnail and video title. This was Aaryn’s worst pregnancy yet in terms of health. She was on antibiotics at least 2 times that I can remember, probably even more, and she filled her body with absolute garbage, and never, ever moved more than she had to. I’m really not surprised this wasn’t an easy delivery like her previous 2. Just wait until baby girl #4.
AmAl2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AmAl2019 »

Following this forum for a while and finally decided to make an account.

I didnt really watch the blog fully (skimmed the beginning and only got to the part where they were talking about contractions and pointing the camera to the machine) but my god . Seriously, she acts like this is her first time. My first time was crazy but even I didnt act like this. Like she had to time "touch up" her makeup, park the car, walk up to building, and manage to wear her own labor gown (as she throws the hospital one with disgust) and act like it was so dramatic.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

AmAl2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AmAl2019 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:The vlog was boring and robotic. Nothing seemed sincere or genuine.
Maybe I never experienced a normal labor but those contractions didn't seem that bad Image

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

needsmorecoffee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by needsmorecoffee »

I thought Nick was hilarious but if my husband made jokes and laughed at me, he would be dead! Aaryn just seems super detached through the whole thing. Maybe she was scared, she just did not seem happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

needsmorecoffee wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:22 pm I thought Nick was hilarious but if my husband made jokes and laughed at me, he would be dead! Aaryn just seems super detached through the whole thing. Maybe she was scared, she just did not seem happy.

I think Nick just jokes when he's nervous and it comes across wrong. And hes not really that comfortable behind the camera (or in front of it) so its really awkward.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Nick cracked me up. He reminds me of my own husband. When he tried to reach into the sealed bassinet, it got me. He seems to make awkward jokes to help relieve the tension.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

well if you think she is bad day one with the straight jacket bassinet go ready tara hendersons page for 2 straight month she has had her son in that straight jacket in a room by himself
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

DollarTreeCandy wrote:You guys - grab the Kleenex for the Crocodile tears. We have a TRAUMATIC vacuumed-assisted Birth vlog.

Completely emotional and "unexpected" L&D. So much so - there was time for a full face a makeup.
Oh my God this girl is so conceited I can't how can anybody stand her I don't get it. She's gotta have that camera on her at all times. There she is in her designer hospital gown with a full face of makeup. When the kid was born she didn't even try to kiss her cuddle her. She is not motherly at all. It's just for show and M O N E Y.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

magicalmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by magicalmama »

begenos1 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:54 pm
Adhbrh91 wrote:Next weeks vlog title - does my baby have brain damage from vacuum assisted delivery? Emotional!
But first.. (In my Julie Chen voice)

Emotional! Sisters meet the new $ maker for the first time. Beyond magical!

Omg fellow Big Brother lover! Yessssss
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:It’s actually sad how hard Aaryn tries to make it look as if he girls have blonde hair. These two photos were taken probably minutes of each other...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 6b3ccf.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 3f3293.jpg[/IMG]

Goodness Skylas hair looks highlighted in the one pic I didn’t even know they had filters for that but leave it to Aaryn lol

DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

I caved and gave Mommy Dearest the few pennies she earns (probably) on a view.

Here's what I noticed:

17 minute vlog.
The first five minutes are her in "agony" with contractions (the camera didn't focus as she was giving her best performance -HA!!)
Then we get almost a solid 8 minutes of her in the bed, with contractions, full makeup and HORRIBLE pain, while laughing.
Around two minutes of her pushing her new fuck trophy out - complete with ONE single tear - that never fell.
And the last two minutes of the TRAUMATIC third experience, all while the baby is on the breast, of course.

No emotions. No kisses. No happy face. Unlike the other births, this one definitely seemed like a disappointment.

I hope she does get the "assistant" she so desperately needs. These kids are nothing more than dollar signs to her. They deserve to have a Motherly bond that she incapable of giving.
Domino
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Domino »

Reese is probably the ugliest baby I've ever seen in my life. I'm sorry. Never thought I would be the type to call a baby or kid ugly but Jesus Christ. Her nose is smashed up against her face so hard it looks like a cartoon character. And her fat smushed face. I bet airhog is pissed.

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

DollarTreeCandy wrote:I caved and gave Mommy Dearest the few pennies she earns (probably) on a view.

Here's what I noticed:

17 minute vlog.
The first five minutes are her in "agony" with contractions (the camera didn't focus as she was giving her best performance -HA!!)
Then we get almost a solid 8 minutes of her in the bed, with contractions, full makeup and HORRIBLE pain, while laughing.
Around two minutes of her pushing her new fuck trophy out - complete with ONE single tear - that never fell.
And the last two minutes of the TRAUMATIC third experience, all while the baby is on the breast, of course.

No emotions. No kisses. No happy face. Unlike the other births, this one definitely seemed like a disappointment.

I hope she does get the "assistant" she so desperately needs. These kids are nothing more than dollar signs to her. They deserve to have a Motherly bond that she incapable of giving.
I laughed hard at her fake performance in the beginning, all of it seemed so fake actually. And yes Aaryn you do have the strength to have baby without an epidural, we as women do it every single day, you could too if you had too .
I can’t get over when Nick was going on about how traumatic and scary the birth was ... Aaryn has a big grin on her face the whole time .. like never mind her child was in danger , she getting attention !! Oh and Aaryn , the cord was wrapped around my sons neck 3 times. 3 ..not one , not 2 but 3... he will be 20 on Friday and this is the 2nd time in 20 years I’ve brought it up lol ... again.. it happens. I don’t see how that is your smallest baby because she looks huge.

minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 7a7873.jpg[/IMG]

minera16
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 2890d8.jpg[/IMG]

minera16
Informer
Informer

Congrats Aaryn, you gave birth to what looks like a pug.

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

What the actual hell was that?!😳 the fakest, most uncomfortable birth vlog ever... why does nothing come across
As sincere? Just bizarre... from the intense pain (with
Made up face and laughing) to the lack of emotion and connection when she first sees the peanut... wow...
minera16
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I know how scary the cord being wrapped is but she said she didn't realize that is what was wrong. Nick was more emotional realizing it was scary having more people called in. I think she was shaking right when Reese was on her chest and I had that bad after my last delivery (totally normal) so I did feel for her and understood her being emotionless in that moment.

I'm not surprised she's going to milk it for worst labor she's had. Has to get those views somehow. We called it and knew it was coming. Anyone notice she added text that she didn't get pitocin? Why bring that up at all?
minera16
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 1dc00c.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Aaryn Williams”