yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by yeahsureok »

ruthie1661 wrote:
RenegadeRaider wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:25 pm
ruthie1661 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:14 pm my point is, if you all are so disgusted by her as a person, as a mom and as a wife, why do you watch EVERY one of her videos? you can't say you don’t because every time she posts one, the flock of you guys are here analyzing it and assuming what she meant, did or said. simply click off and spend time with your own families if you don’t like her that much. or are you forced to admit you watch because you enjoy making fun of her and talking about her, I mean why else would you watch someone you hate or dislike other than to gossip about them relentlessly.
You are here too....SO?!?!
This site is called YouTube momma drama. If you aren't here to bring the drama....BE GONE!!!
I'm here because I saw her recent video and felt the need to speak up to the masses. this is my first time commenting. you still haven't addressed my point, why spend so many months watching someone you dislike? I dislike a lot of youtubers and so I therefore unsubscribe, I don’t talk about them nonstop because thats being obsessed with someone else demise.
For me I get a kick out of pointing out their inconsistencies and lies. I can’t do it on the comment section because Christiana was filming her boys naked for all of the pervs on the internet, so I come here and do it with like minded people who can see through the bullshit.

Also, I think I realized I didn’t like her when someone on here pulled up that picture of her laughing at comment that was racist... something like “he was out of there faster than a black boy stealing a bike” she responded, laughed and “hearted” it... I’m sure I can find it if you want and reshare in case any newbies want to see???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Flipside of the Moon

I’m sorry I got the joke wrong it was “that toast was so black it stole my bike”.... the pictures not uploading. Fuck this tho, realize who you’re defending before coming on here and schooling us on how to act. We don’t put our life online and get paid for it.

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

ruthie1661 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:17 pm
RenegadeRaider wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:25 pm
ruthie1661 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:14 pm my point is, if you all are so disgusted by her as a person, as a mom and as a wife, why do you watch EVERY one of her videos? you can't say you don’t because every time she posts one, the flock of you guys are here analyzing it and assuming what she meant, did or said. simply click off and spend time with your own families if you don’t like her that much. or are you forced to admit you watch because you enjoy making fun of her and talking about her, I mean why else would you watch someone you hate or dislike other than to gossip about them relentlessly.
You are here too....SO?!?!
This site is called YouTube momma drama. If you aren't here to bring the drama....BE GONE!!!
I'm here because I saw her recent video and felt the need to speak up to the masses. this is my first time commenting. you still haven't addressed my point, why spend so many months watching someone you dislike? I dislike a lot of youtubers and so I therefore unsubscribe, I don’t talk about them nonstop because thats being obsessed with someone else demise.
Its because I'm a psychology major and I can't figure this case out for nothing! She has me mind boggled!! Usually I can figure people out pretty quickly and move on. Not this one. :-o
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Because I just watched watched and heard my shout out... here’s yours Christiana! Giving you and hubs some good dinner convo. Practice what you preach! Be kind, don’t support racism and don’t flirt with men on the internet. Renegade was the original share so I’m sure that will piss her off a little more 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
travel_alone
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by travel_alone »

I tend to skip past all of the product plugs because honestly, I can’t afford them. My hubby isn’t a doctor. Besides that, what gets to me most is the hypocrisy. She claims to be vegetarian for “environmental reasons”, and has said the factory farming of cows is horrible for the environment, yet has no problems having her kids go through two gallons of milk a day. Okay, whatever, but if she’s so pro environmental then where does she think all of the thousands of disposable diapers she’s used over the years go? Where do all of those non-recyclable Kpods wind up? I don’t HATE her or her channel, but girl, own up to the hypocrisy.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

I knew she would eventually have to read about herself on the internet, she’s definitely narcissistic enough lmao.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I'm SO f*cking pissed she didn't mention ME in her video! I'm the supreme Flipside hater!!!!!!

Love how she acts like she "just" discovered this site and her haters lol

She's NOT pissed at youtube..she isn't uploading because she's upset at what she's been reading about herself and she realizes she is a brown spotted liar and bad mom.
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

fingusername wrote:I'm SO f*cking pissed she didn't mention ME in her video! I'm the supreme Flipside hater!!!!!!

She did mention you!! I recognized your username because I see you in other forums too lol

The fact that she mentioned everyone lmao savage, I was like oh shit.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Chimama14 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:31 pm
fingusername wrote:I'm SO f*cking pissed she didn't mention ME in her video! I'm the supreme Flipside hater!!!!!!

She did mention you!! I recognized your username because I see you in other forums too lol

OMG.....i went back and listened better....I'm honoured :) Thanks for telling me! lol
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

fingusername wrote:
Chimama14 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:31 pm

OMG.....i went back and listened better....I'm honoured :) Thanks for telling me! lol
It would be bullshit if she didn’t, you started this forum, she wanted comments right? Lol

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

rissicake wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:22 pm I've seen teen mothers act better than this woman.

Why am I still watching? Is it the road kill theory?
I just went back and read all the comments from the beginning....ladies, we did a bang up job! LOL They are so hilarious :)
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

I think it’s BS that her husband told her about this, she’s such a liar.

tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

DasHappy wrote:I think it’s BS that her husband told her about this, she’s such a liar.

Right!! The busy oncologist who doesn't ever seem thrilled about her YouTube channel took time to look up if people are hating on his wife? I don't buy it. If he did, maybe he should take time to look into her asmr videos where she flirts with men, seductively eats and wears low cut shirts to show off her cleavage. Or maybe he should look into the video of when he was on a trip with his friends and his wife was drunk as a skunk while his three children were sleeping. Luckily no emergency happened to where she would have to drive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Fluff_and_Stuff
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Fluff_and_Stuff »

IF and that’s a big IF her husband said something it is because he wants her to quit. You can tell that he absolutely hates the stupid channel. He didn’t wanna be on it and he doesn’t like his kids on it and I feel like he knows she just complains a lot on it and it makes him look bad. However I don’t really think that he found it as we’ve known for a long time that she has watched this forum pretty closely

This is a pretty typical situation when somebody’s channel is dying. If they do one of these hater videos so that way they can get some attention and get feedback on their other platforms of how great they are. She was feeling insecure because she doesn’t have a comment echoing her narcissistic behavior. So she did what lots of YouTube personalities do and decided that they were “” above this is a pretty typical situation when somebody’s channel is dying. If they do one of these heater videos so that way they can get some attention and get feedback on their other platforms of how great they are. She was feeling insecure because she doesn’t have a comment echoing her narcissistic behavior. So she did what lots of YouTube personalities do and decided that they were ”above” it but still needed to address it.

Also I think she wants to start all over again with just HER because she needs that validation. Again common trend.

I used to really like her and adored her boys but the move showed a big shift in her personality. She’s not relatable and she’s getting very snobby. The comment about how nice she was to the “Mexicans” honestly did it for me. That shit is not okay.

So since she reads here- No one cares that you are getting older! It is a privilege denied to many! Slap on all the sunscreen you want. It’s a weird flex but whatever. What we do care about is the safety of your boys. Get a fence for the pool stop being superior and acting like you are immune to misfortune. Also start taking care of yourself better. I see STRONG indicators of an eating disorder (as a recovering ED myself) and I hope you get help.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

Also I think it's extremely immature to always resort to "these people are jealous of me, they have no light in their lives blah blah." since when did a differing opinion/not liking someone become jealousy? These you tubers really let their "fame" get to their heads.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

logicalnonsense wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:10 am Also I think it's extremely immature to always resort to "these people are jealous of me, they have no light in their lives blah blah." since when did a differing opinion/not liking someone become jealousy? These you tubers really let their "fame" get to their heads.
Who would be jealous of a big old cold house, 3 average kids, a husband who sleeps on the floor 2 floors below her, ugly clothes, brown face spots, a mini van, ugly lips, fake tits that look like a saggy socks on a skeleton, 1 friend, and an eating disorder......lol Super duper jealous of Fakeside of the moon!
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aww...lol Cousin Katelyn is all bent out of shape about being called a weepy pathetic drunk & desperate for second rate c*ck. lol This is the most hilarious thing I've ever read. Its good to know they read here and we are stuck in their heads :)

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm so jealous I want to go get my lips filled just like this. What do I ask for, exactly? Saggy beef curtains with a gap in the middle, but please leave a pea sized glob in the middle?

STFU101
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by STFU101 »

Wow. You people are ruthless. Lol like really...what has she done to impact YOU negatively? Probably nothing. So why are y'all ripping this woman apart. Ok..maybe she had moments when she was "extra"...but haven't we all?? She's thin, always has been. If she was fat would you guys call her that too? When you're breastfeeding it's hard to keep weight on for some. I doubt she has an eating disorder you guys. She would not be able to produce milk for the baby if she didn't drink and consume enough.
If a video of hers or anyone's is annoying you ..just click away and problem solved ♥️ ps. She probably addressed it because it was hurtful and that was her outlet. No matter who you are, if you were reading all of these insults on this forum about yourselves you'd want to defend yourself a little.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

20190822_210228.jpg
I click on her videos because this sh!t pops up on my feed
How can you not hate watch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”