Flipside of the Moon

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

20190822_194552.jpg
It's hard not to click on this....its like a Trisha Paytas video
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

She wanted attention, now she wants to filter the attention so it's all good. Sorry girlfriend it doesn't work that way.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

STFU101 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:30 pm Wow. You people are ruthless. Lol like really...what has she done to impact YOU negatively? Probably nothing. So why are y'all ripping this woman apart. Ok..maybe she had moments when she was "extra"...but haven't we all?? She's thin, always has been. If she was fat would you guys call her that too? When you're breastfeeding it's hard to keep weight on for some. I doubt she has an eating disorder you guys. She would not be able to produce milk for the baby if she didn't drink and consume enough.
If a video of hers or anyone's is annoying you ..just click away and problem solved ♥️ ps. She probably addressed it because it was hurtful and that was her outlet. No matter who you are, if you were reading all of these insults on this forum about yourselves you'd want to defend yourself a little.
Kousin Katelyn, shouldn't you be shagging that weird guy with the fat gut instead of reading here? lol
ruthie1661
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ruthie1661 »

fingusername wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:42 pm
STFU101 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:30 pm Wow. You people are ruthless. Lol like really...what has she done to impact YOU negatively? Probably nothing. So why are y'all ripping this woman apart. Ok..maybe she had moments when she was "extra"...but haven't we all?? She's thin, always has been. If she was fat would you guys call her that too? When you're breastfeeding it's hard to keep weight on for some. I doubt she has an eating disorder you guys. She would not be able to produce milk for the baby if she didn't drink and consume enough.
If a video of hers or anyone's is annoying you ..just click away and problem solved ♥️ ps. She probably addressed it because it was hurtful and that was her outlet. No matter who you are, if you were reading all of these insults on this forum about yourselves you'd want to defend yourself a little.
Kousin Katelyn, shouldn't you be shagging that weird guy with the fat gut instead of reading here? lol
Lol thanks for proving her point. your goal is to just call people hurtful names, "anorexic", "fat". Seriously, normal people without narcissistic personality disorder simply stop interacting or watching someone they dislike. I don't know what kind of complex you must have to actually watch someone more because you dislike them and want to shit talk them. Flipside is a horrible mom because all she does is spend time in front of a camera??? Ok so aren't you a horrible parent, significant other, family member, PERSON IN GENERAL, if you spend all your time refreshing and refreshing this feed just eager to hate on someone. seriously what kind of lunatic watches every single video just to call someone nasty names? You realize she found out about this site once and most likely to protect her own well-being she will never check here again because who would want to read rude things about themselves? have fun speaking into a void and getting fat yourself sitting behind a keyboard 24/7 feeling holier than thou
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Not crazy, not jealous... these Yt moms are almost like bad reality Tv. I don’t “hate” them, I’m not “jealous” of them and in fact sometimes I can relate to them. With that being said my guilty pleasure is critiquing them. As soooooooooooo many of us do with tv shows, restaurants, movies and the list goes on and on. Its not like I’m rewatching the same vlogs over and over again, it’s all new content, so fuck off with that. It’s so stupid how people come on here “be nice” ohhh ffs just don’t read here.... super freakin simple solution.

With all of that being said some people do get carried away. FOR ME, commenting on her weight is out of concern. Commenting in regards of water safety, leaving kai to play outside alone and fall down the bluff and ride 30ft behind her on his bike next to busy street is all out of concern. Questioning why she posts her kids butt ass naked online is dangerous so she sucks for that. , point blank, period end of story. Poking fun of sun screen and essence obsession is just that (I’ll admit) I’m making fun of her because she’s silly and really doesn’t know what she’s talking about. She’s the one who says hubby leaves his ring at home when he goes to work and they don’t sleep together. She’s the one who calls her nephew “her husbands sister kid” connect the dots or don’t put that shit on the internet and get upset when people question what’s going on. And if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the damn kitchen.

Cousins Kately- my momma always taught me the truth hurts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

In her last video she was talking about spying on her old house. She probably can't wait to tell the new owner how that house got too small for them and she now L I V E S O N T H E L A K E
STFU101
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by STFU101 »

RenegadeRaider wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:08 pm 20190822_210228.jpg

I click on her videos because this sh!t pops up on my feed
How can you not hate watch
Easy.... because I'm an adult who prefers watching enjoyable material instead of things that annoy me. All of you wenches better have perfect bodies, perfect skin, and perfect lives to be throwing so much shade at these YouTubers. Btw...sellers remorse is a real thing. Regardless of whether you're selling a nice home like she had or a run down trailer like you heffers dwell in. All this energy you expel into hating on her you could put to better use...find a hobby. Set a better example for your own families so they don't grow up to be as pathetic as you all.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

STFU101 wrote:
RenegadeRaider wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:08 pm 20190822_210228.jpg

I click on her videos because this sh!t pops up on my feed
How can you not hate watch
Easy.... because I'm an adult who prefers watching enjoyable material instead of things that annoy me. All of you wenches better have perfect bodies, perfect skin, and perfect lives to be throwing so much shade at these YouTubers. Btw...sellers remorse is a real thing. Regardless of whether you're selling a nice home like she had or a run down trailer like you heffers dwell in. All this energy you expel into hating on her you could put to better use...find a hobby. Set a better example for your own families so they don't grow up to be as pathetic as you all.
Lol... glad this forum is enjoyable material for you! Make sure you give us a shout out on all your socials!

STFU101
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by STFU101 »

fingusername wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:42 pm
Lol sorry to disappoint you but this isn't her cousin. Maybe you should go find some penis to knock the dust of your crusty vag instead of sitting at your keyboard generating negativity all day. Penis would probably make you alot happier of a person. Play her videos in the background since you get such a rise out of her life 😉
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

Someone is triggered and hasn’t caught on that we love it, yet.

You drunk again, cuz?

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

:D :D :D Looks like Christina has joined us....hey girl.
You should take your own advice. Go take care of your family and leave YT alone. Your channel never grew because people can spot a materialistic, insecure, wannabe, brat.
Your life is GOOD. Go live it. You have a good husband and good kids. Enjoy them.... quit looking for admiration outside of your home. Find real friends! Reconnect with your Mom. Go camping with your cool ass mother in law. Get sandy and sunburnt with your husband.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

We can obviously tell you're either Christina or cousin Kaitlyn with that rage you're bringing. And way to show you are so above us and unbothered by coming on here to call people names and insult people you know nothing about.
STFU101
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by STFU101 »

maullaban wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:14 pm We can obviously tell you're either Christina or cousin Kaitlyn with that rage you're bringing. And way to show you are so above us and unbothered by coming on here to call people names and insult people you know nothing about.

Lmao you b*tches really think you have it all figured out don't you? You got Christiana figured out, her life, and me?... Sorry to break it to you guys...but you're dead wrong. If I were Christiana I'd have WAY more to say to you and I definitely wouldn't have given you tards attention on a vlog.
Lol y'all sound like a bunch of chickens clucking in a hen house. I'll leave y'all to it 😊
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

Annnnnnnnd that’s the kind of person I would expect to support Christiana. Using any form of the word “retard” I hate even typing it, is much worse than any of the OBSERVATIONS we’ve made on here.

ruthie1661
Wallflower
Wallflower

yeahsureok wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:08 pm Annnnnnnnd that’s the kind of person I would expect to support Christiana. Using any form of the word “retard” I hate even typing it, is much worse than any of the OBSERVATIONS we’ve made on here.

you call someone a drunk and fat and anorexic and a horrible mother and all that too. calling someone the r-word is definitely not ok and I don’t condone that. but you say equally horrible things but think its fine because it's about an Internet personality you hate. why doesn't all the hate speech just stop on both ends. you can give constructive criticism without tearing someone down and exaggerating and using awful names and insults
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

ruthie1661 wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:08 pm Annnnnnnnd that’s the kind of person I would expect to support Christiana. Using any form of the word “retard” I hate even typing it, is much worse than any of the OBSERVATIONS we’ve made on here.

you call someone a drunk and fat and anorexic and a horrible mother and all that too. calling someone the r-word is definitely not ok and I don’t condone that. but you say equally horrible things but think its fine because it's about an Internet personality you hate. why doesn't all the hate speech just stop on both ends. you can give constructive criticism without tearing someone down and exaggerating and using awful names and insults
Ummmm I have not... so what are you talking about? Why are you here?!?!? I asked if she was drunk because she was drunk sobbing online, didn’t call her a drunk (once again, those 2 idiots chose to put that shit online, not me) I’ve never called Christiana anorexic, only said “I swear she’s lost another 10 lbs” nor have I called anyone fat.
I really don’t know why you guys are here?!? Read and believe whatever the hell you want to but 99% of the things I talk about are what she shares, not just pulled out of thin fucking air. Sorry I can see through the smoke and mirrors and you’re just trying to right some wrongs you’ve made in your life or some shit by being the internet police.

Fuckin ruthie go away

ruthie1661
Wallflower
Wallflower

yeahsureok wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:08 pm
ruthie1661 wrote:

Ummmm I have not... so what are you talking about? Why are you here?!?!? I asked if she was drunk because she was drunk sobbing online, didn’t call her a drunk (once again, those 2 idiots chose to put that shit online, not me) I’ve never called Christiana anorexic, only said “I swear she’s lost another 10 lbs” nor have I called anyone fat.
I really don’t know why you guys are here?!? Read and believe whatever the hell you want to but 99% of the things I talk about are what she shares, not just pulled out of thin fucking air. Sorry I can see through the smoke and mirrors and you’re just trying to right some wrongs you’ve made in your life or some shit by being the internet police.

Fuckin ruthie go away

I'm not trying to right any wrongs, you don’t understand why we are here and we don't understand why you are here hating on her. where are these comments on her instagram or on her premieres? if you genuinely have concerns about her and her marriage and how she handles the kids why not bring it up to her or say it in a way thats not venomous so she can work on it (she always answers dm's)? I feel like this forum uses "concern" as a mask to talk trash. people who are concerned reach out, but talking behind someones back on a site they didn't know about until now, and saying very jarring insults is purely to be spiteful not because you actually care and are worried.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

ruthie1661 wrote:
ruthie1661 wrote:

Fuckin ruthie go away

I'm not trying to right any wrongs, you don’t understand why we are here and we don't understand why you are here hating on her. where are these comments on her instagram or on her premieres? if you genuinely have concerns about her and her marriage and how she handles the kids why not bring it up to her or say it in a way thats not venomous so she can work on it (she always answers dm's)? I feel like this forum uses "concern" as a mask to talk trash. people who are concerned reach out, but talking behind someones back on a site they didn't know about until now, and saying very jarring insults is purely to be spiteful not because you actually care and are worried.
Because that would go over like a lead balloon, you cant be serious? No I’m not actually concerned about her or her family to the point I’m losing sleep over it but after I watch I come here and say “wtf did I just watch”. And talking behind someone’s back ImageImageImage like wtf?!?!? Here’s what you’re not understanding.... the people like you who want to praise her can do it in the comment section, oh wait, you can’t. People like me, who aren’t as much of a fan can come here and talk with other like minded people... you’re the odd one out here not me. Do you get it yet??? You came to a gossip site to school us and then try and say you don’t know why I’m/were here, why the fuck are you here?! I’m done with you... like talking to a damn wall, Ruthie

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

Trolls gonna troll, and they can waste their time being keyboard warriors. And haters gonna hate as long as Mrs. Flipside of the Suncreen makes content. Speaking of content:

"Thanks for the talk, daddy" *shows lAkE vIeW to subscribers*

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cassandre
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cassandre »

ruthie1661 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:46 pm
ruthie1661 wrote:

Fuckin ruthie go away

I left comments on her yt and her Instagram. She gave me a snarky reply the first time and ignored my comment on Instagram. I don't expect her to reply though. I just wish she'd consider the safety of her children exposing them on yt.

She gave us a generic lame ass response saying predators will consume material online anyway and she trusts her son Beau... A 5 year old to supervise the youngest accessing the pool.

Sorry I find her infuriating.
I couldn't care less about her skin issues or her grocery shopping.
Regardless it's free speech, she makes videos for the whole world to see, comments (good/bad) are expected.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”