Tannerites/YAWI

thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

Tizzy wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:26 am Lol! Unfortunate picture of Branson and the graffiti behind him :P :D

4F55AC92-9284-4216-8870-8C420F872F76.jpeg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for sharing! This is gold!!
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Again with this family, using one of their children being injured... as a "cliff hanger". WTF is wrong with these YT families? This is their real life, not a movie or television show made for drama.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

So, Canyon was in the pool and no one was even watching him when he got hurt? I understand looking away for a second while doing something, but neither parent nor any of the older kids even knew which part of the pool he was in or where he would have hit his head! Surely if they had only lost sight of him for a second, they would be able to point to at least a region of the pool and determine if he may have hit on the side of the pool or the diving board or the stairs etc. These people had zero idea of what happened and that's scary to me. Canyon doesn't know how to swim.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

MelE wrote:So, Canyon was in the pool and no one was even watching him when he got hurt? I understand looking away for a second while doing something, but neither parent nor any of the older kids even knew which part of the pool he was in or where he would have hit his head! Surely if they had only lost sight of him for a second, they would be able to point to at least a region of the pool and determine if he may have hit on the side of the pool or the diving board or the stairs etc. These people had zero idea of what happened and that's scary to me. Canyon doesn't know how to swim.
Seriously?!! What if he drowned?!
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Yeah I am getting really tired of these families exploiting their neglect for money. Canyon had one of those puddle jumper floats on, which is a fairly decent at keeping non-swimmers above water, but after an injury/panic his head could easily have slumped forward and gone under. I used to have to read child mortality reports every year; if toddlers can drown in a bucket, a 5 yr old can drown with a float on. They obviously had no idea where he even was, much less what happened. Or they were covering it up. They didn't seem to mention if they found him face down in the water, screaming bloody murder at the side, etc.

Did anyone else watch the house tour? Something about their tour of the "gun range" (i.e. a windowless soundproof room with a removable target) really unsettled me. If it was really designed to shoot firearms, wouldn't it be lead lined or something to prevent bullets from going through the walls and into the kids? Maybe it is. It just seems like a ton of cost, design and build work for a really crappy shooting experience. The air mattress in there didn't help the creepiness factor. Also, seeing that there are 2 kitchens AND 2 master bedroom suites is making me wonder if it really was designed for 2 wives now. Good for Daniell and Allie though. They deserve a big walk-in closet and private bathroom to retreat to after caring for the kids all day.
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

Johnny is a complete dickhead. I feel so bad for Danielle. Today’s vlog just pissed me off.

The neighbours called the police on Charlie because he was left home alone barking for a few hours on and off and Johnny told the kids if the police ever had to come again because of Charlie he’ll just give him away on the spot. “It’s not a 3 strike rule, it’s 2 strikes!” Are you freaking kidding me? Charlie is still obviously dealing with the grief of polar dying, not to mention he’s just moved to a new environment and he’s probably just stressed the hell out. It can take months for a dog to get over the loss of a companion mixed with being home alone in a new environment.. He’s suffering from separation anxiety, you idiot. Then he punishes Charlie to spend all night in the backyard, alone.

I pray they don’t put a bark collar on him or even consider getting him debarked. They should talk to a veterinarian.. maybe there’s something that could help ease his anxiety or even give correct advice on him to handle his barking behaviour.

Poor Charlie :(
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

Tizzy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:35 pm Johnny is a complete dickhead. I feel so bad for Danielle. Today’s vlog just pissed me off.

The neighbours called the police on Charlie because he was left home alone barking for a few hours on and off and Johnny told the kids if the police ever had to come again because of Charlie he’ll just give him away on the spot. “It’s not a 3 strike rule, it’s 2 strikes!” Are you freaking kidding me? Charlie is still obviously dealing with the grief of polar dying, not to mention he’s just moved to a new environment and he’s probably just stressed the hell out. It can take months for a dog to get over the loss of a companion mixed with being home alone in a new environment.. He’s suffering from separation anxiety, you idiot. Then he punishes Charlie to spend all night in the backyard, alone.

I pray they don’t put a bark collar on him or even consider getting him debarked. They should talk to a veterinarian.. maybe there’s something that could help ease his anxiety or even give correct advice on him to handle his barking behaviour.

Poor Charlie :(
They have no excuse to not take Charlie to a professional. And get him trained while they are at it FFS.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don’t understand why Charlie can’t stay inside while they’re gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:52 pm I don’t understand why Charlie can’t stay inside while they’re gone.

They don’t want him scratching the doors/floors. They sell dog crates for a reason.. it’s not that hard to train a dog to use one. What’s with these Mormon people not giving a shit out their pets.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tannerites/YAWI

Tizzy wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:52 pm I don’t understand why Charlie can’t stay inside while they’re gone.

They don’t want him scratching the doors/floors. They sell dog crates for a reason.. it’s not that hard to train a dog to use one. What’s with these Mormon people not giving a shit out their pets.
Why would he be scratch doors and floors?! If he was trained and cared for properly as a puppy they wouldn’t have this problem. I would be barking for hours too if I was left outside all damn day in the blistering heat. They have a pretty big and updated garage, why can’t Charlie at least stay in there?
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I was so pissed watch Jonny talk about giving Charlie away because barking is one of the things he won’t tolerate in a dog. Dumbass that’s what they do! 99% of dogs anyways. I can completely understand why Daniell was so upset!

thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

I wish I could say I was surprised they didn't have Allie and Daniell's school stuff figured out. As if starting at a new school isn't hard enough, they're already behind thanks to their airhead parents. I haven't been keeping up with the vlogs much lately. Have they mentioned what the younger kids are doing for school? I wouldn't be surprised if they "homeschooled" them.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thealiengirlkathryn wrote:I wish I could say I was surprised they didn't have Allie and Daniell's school stuff figured out. As if starting at a new school isn't hard enough, they're already behind thanks to their airhead parents. I haven't been keeping up with the vlogs much lately. Have they mentioned what the younger kids are doing for school? I wouldn't be surprised if they "homeschooled" them.

What’s going on with their schooling? I thought they were already enrolled.

Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

Do most grade schools in southern Utah start mid August? I checked a few schools and they all started on August 12. That seems so early. I know some schools here in NC start tomorrow the 26th. Then when I lived in Michigan we always started the Wednesday after labor day so we could have started as late as September 9th. I wish I could also say I'm surprised they didn't have all of the kids enrolled into school already. That is absolutely ridiculous and should have been their top priority. Especially with Allie going into her senior year.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m so confused with what Allie is trying to do. She kept saying she was trying to graduate with all of her friends. Was she trying to do school online and still walk with her friends? It looks like Daniell is going to public school and not online school.

Sarah said in a vlog a few weeks ago that all of the kids were already registered and ready for school so I’m really not sure wtf happened.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I couldn't figure out what Allie was trying to say? Was she meaning that she wanted to go back and graduate with her class?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:I couldn't figure out what Allie was trying to say? Was she meaning that she wanted to go back and graduate with her class?

Right! I couldn’t figure it out either. At first it seemed like she couldn’t register because the counselors were too booked on the first day but then she said she had a “set in stone” plan prior. Obviously if your family moves four fucking hours away your plans are going to change!

LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

Are the kids being homeschooled? Every school I’ve ever seen has lists of school supplies. They all just seemed to buy whatever and they even made a comment about having no list and it being a free for all. I’m thinking that they are going to maybe announce that they are homeschooling which is scary for the little ones.
i_just_cant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by i_just_cant »

LuckyCharm wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:11 am Are the kids being homeschooled? Every school I’ve ever seen has lists of school supplies. They all just seemed to buy whatever and they even made a comment about having no list and it being a free for all. I’m thinking that they are going to maybe announce that they are homeschooling which is scary for the little ones.
They totally are. They posted about it on Instagram. They haven't specified "who" yet, but probably Az based on the picture. What was the point of registering them in school then? All of these spur-of-the-moment decisions must be so confusing to the kids. Branson said he was homeschooled for 3 years, Daniell for 2 years, and now they're doing it again. Whatever "problems" they're having in a traditional school setting won't be fixed just by sitting at home.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

i_just_cant wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:57 am
LuckyCharm wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:11 am Are the kids being homeschooled? Every school I’ve ever seen has lists of school supplies. They all just seemed to buy whatever and they even made a comment about having no list and it being a free for all. I’m thinking that they are going to maybe announce that they are homeschooling which is scary for the little ones.
They totally are. They posted about it on Instagram. They haven't specified "who" yet, but probably Az based on the picture. What was the point of registering them in school then? All of these spur-of-the-moment decisions must be so confusing to the kids. Branson said he was homeschooled for 3 years, Daniell for 2 years, and now they're doing it again. Whatever "problems" they're having in a traditional school setting won't be fixed just by sitting at home.
They are definitely concealing something....or are just complete idiots incapable of expressing themselves and/or registering their children for school. Allie registered for her classes many months ago on a vlog. The way she is talking about how suddenly her counselors "won't let her graduate from her school with her friends" on the first day of school is just misleading, unless she was expelled, or she is no longer a legal resident there. A couple of weeks ago, Sarah announced that all the kids would be starting school and implied they were registered in their new town. Then all of a sudden on the first day of school she mentions that NONE of the kids could be registered. Who waits until school starts to figure it out. She was just going to travel around to the 3 local schools that day and see if she could wedge her 6 kids in late? Why did she only try the high school on the vlog if none of the kids were registered?

Maybe this is all a long con on the viewers to try and rationalize home schooling. They said they moved due to education and work/life balance. You'd think they would have managed to get their kids to school on the first day, considering this is the entire reason for uprooting their lives. They obviously didn't even speak with the schools. Finding a way to eliminate more parenting responsibilities (like getting your kids to school every day) would certainly make life easier for Johnny and Sarah. Sucks for the kids though. If "work" is just filming your life, I don't know how moving to a new house/school would change that, unless the new district doesn't require the kids to show up to school, thus giving them unlimited freedom to nap, workout, travel, etc.....someone did mention they moved to be near other YTers....does that district not require traditional school attendance?

Return to “Q-Z”